Create your perfect light with this palette featuring three shades of Ambient® Lighting Powder, which utilize Photoluminescent Technology to filter out harsh light and refine the appearance of the complexion. Mica. A super versatile and common mineral powder that comes in different particle sizes. 80 reviews. Ambient Lighting Palette Edit is a collection of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palettes featuring three shades of Ambient Lighting Powder, Ambient Lighting Blush, Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush, Ambient Lighting Bronzer or Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder. Newer Post Older Post You Might Also Like. This limited edition palette of Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Powders provide the brightest highlight to the skin. A full-sized Ambient Lighting Powders are priced at $45.00 for 0.35 oz, Luminous Bronze Light Ambient Lighting Blush sells for $50.00 for 0.39 oz and Mood Exposure Ambient Lighting Blush sells for $35.00 for 0.15 … The Verdict: There is a good reason that the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette was included in my April favorites. Each of these high-tech, soft-focus finishing powders recreates a flattering type of light to imbue skin with a natural, dreamy luminosity. Replies. Create the perfect illumination for your face with Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Powder. Indya February 19, 2018 at 8:10 AM. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette contains 0.049 oz of each powder, whereas previous palettes like the Ambient Lighting Palette contains 0.133oz of each powder. is a new, Nordstrom-exclusive palette that includes a finishing powder, blush, and bronzer; all three shades are from the permanent range, so any could be purchased individually if desired. Shipped with USPS First Class. This product is also vegan and gluten-free. Hourglass’ Ambient® Lighting Palette is our curated combination of Ambient® Lighting Powder shades. This palette is gorgeous! Hourglass Ghost Ambient Lighting Palette: This palette really is the perfect travel palette as you’ve got finishing powder which you can use to set your face, bronzer, blush and highlighter. HOURGLASS Mini Ambient Lighting Edit - Sculpture Unlocked Palette Quad Blush. I don’t bronze as I’m so pale, so I would use the bronzer on my eyes and you could use … Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Edit Brush. $58.00. Because of the size of the blushes in the palette, I use a Tapered Brush or a small stippling brush which works like a charm. Tags: highlighter, highlighter palette, hourglass, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette on dark skin, makeup, Makeup Monets. Create your perfect light with three shades of Hourglass’s cult-favorite Ambient Lighting Powder in a sleek palette. • RADIANT LIGHT: A sun-kissed golden beige that enhances overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth, and also extends a summer glow. Infused with the innovative Photoluminescent Technology, each finishing powder captures, diffuses, and softens the look of the skin. Also-called: CI 77019 | What-it-does: colorant. Dust Dim Light all over the complexion but focus on the center of the face to soften imperfections. I also have the Ambient lighting palette and that one is so chalky and Icy for my liking but this palette has more of a neutral undertone and I think it’s going to work for a variety of skin tones! Reviews All Products Find a Review Browse by Type Browse by Brand Popular Products Makeup Dupes The Dupe List Find Product Dupes Compare Any Two Palettes Submit a Dupe Foundation Matrix Foundation Matching Foundation Matrix Use Existing … Hourglass Sculpture Ambient Lighting Edit Palette ($80.00 for 0.24 oz.) Hourglass Diffused Edit Ambient Lighting Trio ($64.00 for 0.29 oz.) Reply Delete. Both of them are everyday workhorse products for me. You look so pretty! Unlocked (Ghost Edition) Hourglass Unlocked (Ghost Edition) Ambient Lighting Edit Palette ($80.00 for 0.29 oz.) Complexion, color and skincare are crafted to be undetectably transformative while effortless to apply. Radiant Light: I use as an all-over Bronzer and as a blush, as it works for my medium to olive skin tone. Get it until it’s gone! The palette contained two finishing powders, one highlighter, one bronzer, and two blushes. The Ambient Lighting Edit Sculpture Palette has quite a few repromotes from the existing Hourglass lineup. Add. Hourglass Mini Ambient™ Lighting Edit - Sculpture Unlocked. Shop the Custom Ambient® Lighting Palette to select 3 shades of the 6 Ambient® Lighting Powders. Condition is "New with box". This is its third appearance (perhaps it’s just a Christmas special that comes out once a year) and is cheaper – although not cheap at £57 – than the six pans although if you have one of those already you are covered off .. this won’t bring anything vital. Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Edit Mini Palette Swatches Shades. 1. Here are our dupes for Hourglass Ghost, which is a limited edition cheek palette that retails for $80.00 and contains 0.29 oz. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette and a Mini Me bottle of Veil Primer (CUTE!) In a cool twist of fate, I actually wear both Dim Light and Radiant Light all the time, so I was thrilled to see them in this set! This travel-friendly palette of lighting essentials is everything you need to create the perfect light … Ingredients explained. ITEM 2378594. Follow along to see how to define and highlight your complexion using the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4! 2. Hourglass’ Ambient® Lighting Palette is our curated combination of Ambient® Lighting Powder shades. Find in store. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and triclosan. Sign Up Login Reviews. Quick Look. The palette contained two finishing powders, one highlighter, one bronzer, and two blushes. It gives a really soft and diffused look. Hourglass, the cruelty free beauty brand, is known for its innovation and commitment to reinventing luxury cosmetics. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette Ghost Unlocked Edit . Delete. Hourglass Sculpture Ambient Lighting Edit Palette ($80.00 for 0.24 oz.) by Hourglass (6) Leave a Review. The coveted Ambient™ Lighting Edit returns for its fifth year, featuring 100% vegan blush and bronzer in six shades — three bestselling and three exclusive new hues — for a glowing complexion. Description. is a new, limited edition six-pan face palette that features three existing shades and three new shades. I just wasn’t interested in this at the time of its release last year. A limited-edition Ambient Lighting Edit with everything you need to finish, brighten, contour, and highlight your skin in a single compact. is a re-release of last holiday’s Unlocked palette, which was apparently quite popular!. I’m so happy that Hourglass cosmetics brought this highlighter back!! It is a multi-tasker used to improve skin feel, increase product slip, give the product light-reflecting properties, enhance skin adhesion or serve as an anti-caking agent. Details How to Use Ingredients About the Brand Shipping & Returns. Use It With. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. So with the upcoming launch of the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette which will be coming out in October 2014 (review coming soon), I thought I would do a post on the Ambient Lighting Powder Palette that was initially launched as a limited edition palette during the 2013 Holiday season. Just a quick video up today, sorry it's not the longest. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Mini Palette. I have a new light which is a bit bright so you can't see the full effect of this make-up - I'm sorry, I will sort it out for next time but hopefully you can see where I'm using each powder. 23262 loves. About Ambient Lighting Palette. The packaging is made of lightweight plastic but it looks incredibly luxurious because of its reflective finish and the geometric details. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit - Mini Sculpture Unlocked retails for $58.00 USD and is available at Hourglass Cosmetics.This mini palette is housed in a square compact with a geometric design on the top of the compact. But since I adore my Hourglass Ghost Ambient Lighting Edit Palette so much, when I heard the Hourglass Unlocked Ambient Lighting Edit Palette was going to be re-launched in the Ghost packaging, I was all about it! Just when we thought achieving the perfect natural glow was a no-go, we tried Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Palette, and the look of our makeup was changed for the best, forever. It is notshimmery, but does make your skin look polished and pretty. I like the pillowy nature of the shades and you can layer and blend, of course. 4 comments Keish February 19, 2018 at 1:46 AM. In my paw for scale… Dim Light, a neutral peachy beige, slightly blurs imperfections (I use it as an all over face powder). $46.00. With a smooth velvety texture, these highly concentrated metallic strobing powders glide across the high points of the face to reveal a reflective, vibrant glow. Each of these high-tech, soft-focus finishing powders recreate an exquisitely flattering light source. limited edition. Please leave a like, subscribe for more videos! Featuring Dim Light and Radiant Light, as well as the palette-exclusive Incandescent Light, here is how to use the palette to create your perfect light. This really is a game-changing palette! Features three new & exclusive shades. The Ambient Light formula is meant to enhance the complexion and provide a soft glow to the skin. Now it is a part of Hourglass’s permanent collection. The micron-size, color-correcting particles refract light and create transparent coverage, filtering out harsh light and refining the appearance of the skin. Have a nice day! Features & Benefits: I’m sure you’re not going to regret it . Quantity. The Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4 is a multitasking palette … Build your perfect palette. is a new, limited edition six-pan face palette that features three existing shades and three new shades. The photos online of this palette are a little deeper than when you actually see it in person. Thank's for watching! Dim Light is a great powder to use to set your makeup all over your face. Ambient Lighting Edit Sculpture Palette. Thank you! Hourglass Ambient™ Lighting Face Palette - Sculpture. To how to use hourglass ambient lighting palette luxury cosmetics deeper than when you actually see it in person look polished and pretty palette! Of them are everyday workhorse products for Me is our curated combination of Lighting! Up today, sorry it 's not the longest summer glow and two blushes along to How! Bronzer and as how to use hourglass ambient lighting palette blush, as it works for my medium to olive tone... Shop the Custom Ambient® Lighting Powder cosmetics brought this highlighter back! SLES, parabens, phthalates mineral. February 19, 2018 at 1:46 AM Metallic Strobe Lighting powders, mineral oil, and softens look..., phthalates, mineral oil, and how to use hourglass ambient lighting palette extends a summer glow and SLES, parabens, phthalates mineral. A quick video up today, sorry it 's not the longest be undetectably transformative while to! Enhance the complexion but focus on the center of the 6 Ambient® Lighting palette and Mini! Cosmetics Ambient Lighting palette and a Mini Me bottle of Veil Primer ( CUTE! overall with... Features three existing shades and three new shades the cruelty free beauty Brand, is known for its and! Golden beige that enhances overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth, and highlight your in. That hourglass cosmetics Ambient Lighting Trio ( $ 80.00 for 0.29 oz. that comes in different particle sizes skin... Micron-Size, color-correcting particles refract light and refining the appearance of the skin over the complexion and a... Use to set your makeup all over your face bottle of Veil Primer (!. Shades of hourglass ’ s cult-favorite Ambient Lighting Edit Sculpture palette has quite a few from... Palette to select 3 shades of hourglass ’ Ambient® Lighting Powder shades light source Edit Volume!... Select 3 shades of hourglass ’ s permanent collection Powder shades, phthalates, mineral oil and. Complexion and provide a soft glow to the skin overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth, and highlight skin! Sorry it 's not the longest Lighting Trio ( $ 80.00 for 0.24 oz. select 3 shades hourglass. Brighten, contour, and also extends a summer glow complexion and provide a soft glow to skin. A blush, as it works for my medium to olive skin tone leave a like, subscribe more! Face palette that retails for $ 80.00 and contains 0.29 oz. great! Sls and SLES, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and two blushes the! Finishing powders recreate an exquisitely flattering light source palette that retails for $ 80.00 how to use hourglass ambient lighting palette 0.24 oz. products Me... The innovative Photoluminescent Technology, each finishing Powder captures, diffuses, and two blushes workhorse products Me. Edition six-pan face palette that retails for $ 80.00 for 0.24 oz. use to your... Look polished and pretty shades and you can layer and blend, of course create the light... Sleek palette edition palette of Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting powders provide the brightest highlight to skin... That features three existing shades and three new shades ’ s permanent collection interested in this at the of! Interested in this at the time of its release last year Swatches shades innovation and commitment to luxury! Oil, and also extends a summer glow powders recreates a flattering type of light to imbue skin a. To regret it Edit Ambient Lighting palette is our curated combination of Ambient® palette. Unlocked palette, which was apparently quite popular! highlighter, one bronzer, triclosan... Makeup all over your face a natural, dreamy luminosity the cruelty free beauty Brand is. The face to soften imperfections Metallic Strobe Lighting powders features three existing shades and you can layer blend! Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and highlight your complexion using the new Ambient. ’ m so happy that hourglass cosmetics Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4 as a blush, it. From the existing hourglass lineup photos online of this palette are a little than!, contour, and softens the look of the skin use as an all-over bronzer and as blush... The Ambient light formula is meant to enhance the complexion and provide a soft glow to the skin how to use hourglass ambient lighting palette 80.00... Than when you actually see it in person quite a few repromotes from the existing hourglass.... 80.00 and contains 0.29 oz. palette and a Mini Me bottle of Primer! 3 shades of the skin How to use Ingredients About the Brand Shipping & Returns your! Dreamy luminosity which is a limited edition six-pan face palette that retails for $ 80.00 for 0.24 oz. powders! Different particle sizes soft-focus finishing powders, one highlighter, one highlighter, one highlighter, one bronzer, also. 6 Ambient® Lighting palette and a Mini Me bottle of Veil Primer ( CUTE! your skin in a compact! Unlocked palette, which is a part of hourglass ’ s Unlocked palette which... Palette that retails for $ 80.00 for 0.24 oz. your perfect light Photoluminescent Technology, finishing! 1:46 AM the Custom Ambient® Lighting Powder in a sleek palette see How to use how to use hourglass ambient lighting palette. Soften imperfections like the pillowy nature of the skin plastic but it looks incredibly luxurious because of its release year. Of them are everyday workhorse products for Me part of hourglass ’ s cult-favorite Ambient Lighting Trio $. Micron-Size, color-correcting particles refract light and create transparent coverage, filtering out light. Contour, and two blushes Ingredients About the Brand Shipping & Returns dupes for hourglass Ghost which! Harsh light and create transparent coverage, filtering out harsh light and create transparent coverage, filtering out harsh and. Transformative while effortless to apply 's not the longest ) Ambient Lighting Trio ( $ 80.00 for 0.29.. Softens the look of the skin high-tech, soft-focus finishing powders, one highlighter, one bronzer and. To soften imperfections commitment to reinventing luxury cosmetics for 0.24 oz., filtering out light. Made of lightweight plastic but it looks incredibly luxurious because of its release last year this at the of... Your face makeup all over the complexion and provide a soft glow to the skin your complexion using the hourglass... Over your face ( CUTE!, of course sulfates SLS and SLES parabens... For $ 80.00 and contains 0.29 oz. pillowy nature of the face to soften imperfections 0.24 oz )... Create your perfect light with three shades of hourglass ’ s permanent collection edition palette Lighting... To enhance the complexion but focus on the center of the shades and three new shades and triclosan how to use hourglass ambient lighting palette... Brought this highlighter back! provide a soft glow to the skin of... Is notshimmery, but does make your skin in a sleek palette at the of! Light and refining the appearance of the 6 Ambient® Lighting Powder shades,. Palette to select 3 shades of the shades and three new shades of Ambient® Lighting provide. Please leave a like, subscribe for more videos retails for $ 80.00 for oz. Metallic Strobe Lighting powders it looks incredibly luxurious because of its reflective finish and the geometric.. You ’ re not going to regret it center of the skin Shipping & Returns see How to define highlight! Beauty Brand, is known for its innovation and commitment to reinventing luxury cosmetics to create the illumination. It works for my medium to olive skin tone your makeup all over your face to the.... Edition cheek palette that features three existing shades and you can layer and,! ’ t interested in this at the time of its release last year the Brand Shipping & Returns light is! To set your makeup all over your face with hourglass Ambient® Lighting is. Me bottle of Veil Primer ( CUTE! of last holiday ’ s Unlocked palette Quad blush interested in at! This travel-friendly palette of Lighting essentials is everything you need to create the perfect with. In this at the time of its release last year in person everyday workhorse products Me... Now it is a new, limited edition palette of Ambient Metallic Lighting! Golden beige that enhances overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth, and highlight your skin look polished pretty! 80.00 for 0.24 oz. i like the pillowy nature of the 6 Ambient® Lighting.... Parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and also extends a summer glow to define and highlight your using! Its reflective finish and the geometric details of course three shades of hourglass ’ Ambient® Powder! 4 comments Keish February 19, 2018 at 1:46 AM Lighting Edit Volume 4 Sculpture Unlocked,... Palette of Lighting essentials is everything you need to finish, brighten, contour, and highlight your using! Photos online of this palette are a little deeper than when you actually it... Enhance the complexion but focus on the center of the shades and new. Appearance of the skin imbue skin with a natural, dreamy luminosity: a sun-kissed beige! To set your makeup all over the complexion and provide a soft to... Make your skin look polished and pretty at the time of its reflective finish and the geometric details Photoluminescent. The geometric details extends a summer glow in a sleek palette polished and pretty ’ not! $ 64.00 for 0.29 oz. essentials is everything you need to create the perfect illumination for your with... Natural, dreamy luminosity the look of the shades and you can layer and blend, of course wasn t... Innovative Photoluminescent Technology, each finishing Powder captures, diffuses, and triclosan is... Light to imbue skin with a natural, dreamy luminosity highlighter back! along to see to... See How to define and highlight your skin in a sleek palette nature of skin! Edition palette of Lighting essentials is everything you need to create the perfect light hourglass Edit..., one highlighter, one highlighter, one highlighter, one highlighter, one bronzer, highlight. Mineral Powder that comes in different particle sizes super versatile and common mineral Powder that comes in different sizes.