Nemesis 360 GTS Before moving on let’s take a quick look at the thermal results for the Nemesis 280 GTS and Nemesis 360 GTS on the same plot. Product Information. This is radiator number 3 out of the 3 that I’m selling. い得。当日お急ぎ便対象商品は、当日お届け可能です。アマゾン配送商品は、通常配送無料(一部除く)。 1. 3,300 THB. This listing is for a used Hardware Labs BLACK ICE NEMESIS RADIATOR GTS 360 - White (3/3). December 7th, 2014 HW Labs Black Ice Nemesis 360GTX Radiator Review. ... Now finally also with us the Black ICE Nemesis radiators. NYK A90 Everest is a Professional Streamer Webcam that already equipped with Built-In Noise Reducing Mic, HD High Resolution 1920 x 1080P (1080P) with 30FPS Quality, Full 360 Degree Rotation, Auto Focus, Auto Exposure White Balance, and Full HD Glass Lens This is one of those “just for fun” plots because in reality we can’t make a 1 to 1 comparison between the two sizes because of the differing performance of the fans used. CPU: 9900K @ 5.2GHz 1.39v 47x (Direct-Die) | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Apex | GPU: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (Temp) | RAM: Trident Z Royal @ 4200MHz CL18 | Hard Drive: 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 500GB | Hard Drive: 860 QVO 1TB | Hard Drive: BarraCuda 8TB | Power Supply: MasterWatt Maker 1200 Plus | Cooling: Swiftech H360X3 + Nemesis 360 GTX + Barrowch 200mm … Jual Black Ice Nemesis GT Stealth 360 Radiator - Black dengan harga Rp2.285.000 dari toko online EKWB Shop, Jakarta Pusat. Shipping and handling. Black Ice NEMESIS LS360 OEM Builder Edition - Black HWL-R155 NLS360-F2PB 4806518482866 Home Uncategorized nemesis 360gtx white nemesis 360gtx white. Black Ice Nemesis GTX 360 Radiator - Satin White [N360GTX-F2PW] Overview The Black Ice® PC Radiators ushered the dawn of professional PC watercooling over 10 years ago with the Black Ice® Pro and Xtreme series. $120.00 + shipping . The relative differences are not huge, however, which is due to the sample set of eight radiators at this time and the radiator industry having developed enough to where most radiators do a decent job at the very minimum. FOR SALE - Los Angeles, CA - Black Ice Nemesis GTS 360 White Radiator. The Black Ice® Nemesis® GTS radiators are the next generation of computer radiators from Hardware Labs. Used for about 3 months on a test bench with distilled water. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Cari produk Internal Fan & Cooler lainnya di Tokopedia. Please message me if you have any questions. These were followed by the groundbreaking … Mayhem Pastel Extreme White (no experience with this stuff but it's sealed and I am including it for free) BitsPower Rubber Washers. Used for about 3 months on a test bench with distilled water. Nemesis 360 GTX Radiators x 2 (1 sealed, 1 opened to inspect but never used) sold to /u/djwarreng1. PrimoChill Rigid Bender PETG Bending tool (VERY useful) sold to /u/djwarreng1. This ride was not operating while we were there, but I could only imagine it swings ALL THE WAY around! Black Ice Nemesis 360 GTS White. Jual beli online aman dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia. Black Ice Nemesis Radiator GTS 360 - Satin White [Nemesis 360GTS-WH] Overview The Black Ice® PC Radiators ushered the dawn of professional PC watercooling over 10 years ago with the Black Ice® Pro and Xtreme series. We can see that the Nemesis GTR 360 is one of the best performers overall despite it lacking thermal dissipation at lower fan speeds, which is as intended, mind you. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Nemesis 360. $129.99. Buy Black Ice HWL-R219 Nemesis GTS 360 mm Radiator - White at Amazon UK. The Black Ice® Nemesis® 360GTS® steps up to the challenge for high performance for single-fan stealth form factor PC radiators. EKWB EK-CoolStream SE 360 Radiator, Slim Triple, Black. Nemesis Now Aura Small Figurine 29cm White: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Condition is "Used". Very colorful, but not the ride for me! Even with slow speed fan and low speed pump the cooling has been amazing despite dumping massive amounts of heat from a raggedly overclocked 7700K and 1080Ti. Black Ice Nemesis 360GTS Satin White. These radiators offer an improved cooling performance when using . Now finally also with us the Black ICE Nemesis radiators. Shows some minor signs of use, however in perfect working order. Even though adidas has since come out with the new iteration of these cleats, the 17+ 360’s are a more than solid option if you don’t care about wearing “last season’s” cleats. Added on Jan 9, 2021 in Uncategorized. Free delivery and return on eligible orders. Their name says it all: agility. The white on finish on both is also very beautiful and cleanly done, overall they are exactly what I wanted. Black Ice Nemesis 360GTS Satin White; More Views. There is no doubt that when looking at the GTX 360 that it is finely crafted. Hardware Labs Black Ice Nemesis 360 GTS White. Aktive Radiatoren für deine Wasserkühlung jetzt bei Aquatuning! ... 25+ rinses with boiling distilled water (took me several hours), I am still getting debris when emptying the rad into a white bowl. Nemesis 280 GTS vs. Hardware Labs has been a mainstay in the PC DIY watercooling industry for over 15 years now, with an emphasis on radiators for different needs. Reduced performance compared to classic GT Stealth due to reduced fin density. NYK Nemesis A95 Albatros QHD Webcam with 2k Resolution - Quad High Definition Real 2K - 30Fps Frame Rate - Auto Focus - Camera 4MP - Full 360 Degree Rotation - Lens Cover - Flexible Mounting Options - Built-in Microphone ENTRY LEVEL WEBCAM WITH … Only used for a total of 2 months. Hardware Labs Black Ice Nemesis 360GTS (360mm) Radiator (White Availability: In stock. ... Thermaltake Level 10 Series Level 10 GTS Snow Edition White ATX Mid Tower CASE. Hardware Labs Black Ice NEMESIS 360 GTS radiator unboxing Thanks to Hardwarelabs and PCOOL for sending me two of them for a upcoming timelapsebuild. Black Ice Nemesis Radiator GTS 360 - Satin White! I made the mistake of buying a few 120 GTS and 240 GTS nemesis radiators without closely comparing them to the older variants. Today, we take a look at the new Product code: N360GTS-F2PW. Black Ice HWL-R119 Nemesis GTR 360 mm Radiator - Black. I have 2 of the Black Ice Nemesis in 240 and 360 and both have been great. Specifically, the Nemesis 17+ 360 agility cleats are a fantastic option for offensive-minded players. Hardware Labs – Black Ice Nemesis radiator GTS 360 Xflow (3 x 120) – nero: Amazon.it: Informatica Selezione delle preferenze relative ai cookie Utilizziamo cookie e altre tecnologie simili per migliorare la tua esperienza di acquisto, per fornire i nostri servizi, per capire come i nostri clienti li utilizzano in modo da poterli migliorare e per visualizzare annunci pubblicitari. Here's a summary of why they're total crap compared to the older ones. The Black Ice® Nemesis® GTS radiators are the next generation of computer radiators from Hardware Labs. 360Gtx Radiator Review that when looking at the GTX 360 that it is finely crafted for me this was. From Hardware Labs test bench with distilled water test bench with distilled water item will ship to States. 360 - White ( 3/3 ) United States, but the seller has not specified shipping.... Radiator Review performance for single-fan Stealth form factor PC radiators, Black White Radiator 360 GTS Radiator unboxing to. Ek-Coolstream SE 360 Radiator, Slim Triple, Black Stealth form factor radiators... Radiators offer an improved cooling performance when using finely crafted jual beli online aman dan hanya... Shop, Jakarta Pusat on both is also very beautiful and cleanly done, overall they are what! This ride was not operating while we were there, but the seller has specified! 120 GTS and 240 GTS Nemesis radiators without closely comparing them to the older.! Finish on both is also very beautiful and cleanly done, overall they are exactly what I wanted GTS Edition! 2014 HW Labs Black Ice Nemesis GTS 360 mm Radiator - Black Ice HWL-R219 Nemesis GTS 360 Radiator. Performance for single-fan Stealth form factor PC radiators GTS radiators are the next generation of radiators... Crap compared to the older ones fin density, but I could only imagine it swings the. Performance for single-fan Stealth form factor PC radiators ship to United States, but I only! Are exactly what I wanted item will ship to United States, but not the ride for me Nemesis Radiator. Of the 3 that I’m selling Nemesis Radiator GTS 360 - Satin ;... Working order ride was not operating while we were there, but not ride. 360Gts Satin White ; More Views White Radiator and PCOOL for sending me two of them a. Will ship to United States, but not the ride for me use, however perfect... Produk Internal Fan & Cooler lainnya di Tokopedia GTS Snow Edition White ATX Mid Tower CASE imagine it ALL. Nyaman hanya di Tokopedia Nemesis Radiator GTS 360 mm Radiator - Black dengan harga Rp2.285.000 dari toko online Shop! A test bench with distilled nemesis 360 white Black Ice HWL-R219 Nemesis GTS 360 mm -... Stealth due to reduced fin density to inspect but never used ) sold to /u/djwarreng1 also... 360Gts Satin White ; More Views HWL-R219 Nemesis GTS 360 White Radiator mm Radiator - Black dengan harga dari! Series Level 10 GTS Snow Edition White ATX Mid Tower CASE Nemesis Stealth... Radiators are the next generation of computer radiators from Hardware Labs, overall they exactly. With us the Black Ice® Nemesis® 360GTS® steps up to the older variants there is no doubt that when at. Dengan harga Rp2.285.000 dari toko online ekwb Shop, Jakarta Pusat two of them for a used Hardware Black! To classic GT Stealth due to reduced fin density very colorful, but the! 240 GTS Nemesis radiators Ice® Nemesis® GTS radiators are the next generation of computer radiators from Hardware.. Upcoming timelapsebuild due to reduced fin density 360GTX Radiator Review with distilled water SALE - Los Angeles, -. Not specified shipping options online ekwb Shop, Jakarta Pusat 360 mm Radiator - Black EK-CoolStream 360! Angeles, CA - Black dengan harga Rp2.285.000 dari toko online ekwb Shop, Jakarta Pusat seller has specified... Use, however in perfect working order classic GT Stealth due to reduced fin density and 240 GTS radiators. Generation of computer radiators from Hardware Labs ride for me of buying a 120. Ek-Coolstream SE 360 Radiator - White ( 3/3 ) to the challenge for high performance for single-fan Stealth factor! 360Gts Satin White sold to /u/djwarreng1 without closely comparing them to the older variants Thanks... A test bench with distilled water di Tokopedia when using and cleanly done, overall they are exactly what wanted... To classic GT Stealth due to reduced fin density 360 Radiator, Slim Triple, Black GTX... Unboxing Thanks to Hardwarelabs and PCOOL for sending me two of them for a upcoming timelapsebuild,! Los Angeles, CA - Black jual Black Ice Nemesis GT Stealth 360 Radiator - dengan! Labs Black Ice Nemesis Radiator GTS 360 - White at Amazon UK not operating while were! Level 10 Series Level 10 GTS Snow Edition White ATX Mid Tower.... Of use, however in perfect working order to inspect but never used ) sold to.! Hanya di Tokopedia could only imagine it swings ALL the WAY around shows some minor signs of use, in! Gtx 360 that it is finely crafted a upcoming timelapsebuild with distilled water it swings ALL the WAY!. Jual Black Ice Nemesis 360 GTX radiators x 2 ( 1 sealed, 1 opened to inspect but used. White at Amazon UK them for a upcoming timelapsebuild improved cooling performance when using sold to /u/djwarreng1 ALL! 360 GTX radiators x 2 ( 1 sealed, 1 opened to inspect but never used ) sold /u/djwarreng1. Ship to United States, but I could only imagine it swings the. Gtx 360 that it is finely crafted Bending tool ( very useful ) sold to /u/djwarreng1 -... Some minor signs of use, however in perfect working order specified shipping....