Product Title Ugly Stik Lite Pro Spinning Fishing Rod. Ugly Stik® has designed this series specifically for catfish. In slime-stained shirts with trusty jon boats that burn a little oil. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Yes, Ugly Stik does sell catfish fishing rods and reels. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Buy Shakespeare Ugly Stik Catfish Round Baitcast Reel and Fishing Rod Combo at Walmart.com Add to registry UglyStik Shakespeare Elite Salmon/Steelhead Spincast Rod, 8-Feet/6-Inch (Medium) 0 Reviews. Catfish can come in very large sizes so a rod designed to handle such fish is generally considered helpful. Never had one break or falter in any way. Ugly Stik has designed this casting rod specifically for catfish. The Contender is perfect for anglers looking to get out on the water without breaking the bank.Product Features: 3 ball bearings plus a one-way clutch instant anti Entspricht der Ugly stik catfish combo der Stufe an Qualität, die Sie als Käufer in dieser Preisklasse haben möchten? So now I'm gonna be stuck with 3 junk combos. The Ugly Stik Clear Tip design delivers extra strength and even greater sensitivity. We went fishing with it the day after Christmas and he hooked up with a 10lb blue. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, Send me an email when my question is answered. Got it because it was cheap and does the job. Fishing Equipment; Fishing Rod & Reel Combos; Fishing Rods; Fishing Reels; See All 3 Departments. The fire stick showed up today. + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Manufacturers, Current Price $49.99 $ 49. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Catfish Spinning Combo: 7'0" 2-piece medium heavy spinning rod Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. 3 bids. Hi Paul, it appears that was listed in error and has been corrected. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I will forever be Uglystik faithful. Current selection is: Choose an option, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Ugly Stik has designed this series specificAlly for Catfish. Shop now . Avg. Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 5. Sold & shipped by A to Z Deals. That is a lot of fish with 0 failures. I've used the striper combos once so far, the line counter is such a great tool and the rod and reel are quality. I will definitely be ordering one for myself too. I had ordered 3 and after I recieved the first two and the 3rd wasn't shipped yet I tried to stop the order and the lady at ugly stick wouldn't let me. Uglystik won me over when I caught a 65lb blue catfish on a medium action Uglystik. One-piece stainless steel Ugly Tuff guides help eliminate insert pop-outs and can be used with all types of line. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm ? 1; Email address. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. Ugly Stik has designed this series specificAlly for Catfish. The rod doubled over but never broke. Cormoran Pro Carp Gun Pod Rod Pod Dreibein 360° Rutenständer Alu MAYFLASH ARCADE STICK F101 für PC/PS3/Switch Kompatibel mit Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 3, Android und … Ugly Stik has designed this series specifically for catfish. ], I have used ugly stick for the last 20 years. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. The rod was well......as expected! Ugly Stik Carbon Low Profile Baitcast Reel and Fishing Rod Combo. The Zebco Dock Demon vs the Ugly Stik Dock Runner. I will not buy anything else but Ugly stik. Last one. one piece stainless steel guides provide excellent durability and eliminate insert pop-outs, Ugly Stik® Clear Tip® design for strength and sensitivity. Not sold in stores . It was packaged well and in great shape when it arrived. All Ugly Stik rods feature the Ugly Stik Clear Tip for sensitivity, Ugly Tech construction for toughness and durability and Ugly Tuff one-piece stainless steel guides.Features:- Medium Heavy actMedium Heavy actions - Ugly Tuff one-piece stainless steel guides - Ugly Stik Clear Tip design - Comfortable EVA grips with rubber gimbal Current selection is: Choose an option, Personalizable. It’s time to fish ugly. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The bait click/alerts are great, loud enough to actually hear. Watch. Product Image. Price Price. I cast 4-6 oz sinkers when catfishing and have never had a problem. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Guaranteed by Fri, Nov. 6. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Free shipping. This rod is tough and durable, virtually indestructible. 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,395. guides and the Ugly Stik® Clear Tip® design. Free Shipping by Amazon . Monster Catfish Spinning Rod 9' 2PC New Concept Guides Glow Tip. Favorite fishing pole, got a 13 baitcasting reel on it, I use this rod exclusively for big channel cats on the Red River that weigh up to 30 pounds. $24.99 $ 24. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. We aim to show you accurate product information. Not sold in stores . String'em up with some 30lb line, and gone fishing! Ugly Stik has designed this series specifically for catfish. Sämtliche der im Folgenden gezeigten Ugly stik catfish combo sind sofort auf Amazon.de auf Lager und in maximal 2 Tagen bei Ihnen zu Hause. 1-16 of 49 results for "ugly stik catfish combo" Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping. Add to list . Ugly Stik® catfish combos feature Ugly Tech™ construction, Ugly Tuff™ guides and the Ugly Stik® Clear Tip® design. construction with a combination of Graphite and fiberglass to create a strong, yet sensitive rod, Ugly Tuff? Department. Please enter a valid email address. 5.0 out of 5 stars 5. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Product Title Shakespeare Ugly Stik Catfish Spincast Reel and Fish ... Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 6 reviews 6 ratings. Sold & shipped by A to Z Deals. Ordered 2 of the bait caster / round combos. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm ? Ugly Stik Carbon Casting Fishing Rod (All Models) by Ugly Stik 4.7 392 Currently unavailable See product details ... weight, fast action Cons: typical ugly catfish rod (who cares that's why you buy this rod - to fish for catfish) RemMag. We aim to show you accurate product information. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. The rods are nice but now I have penn reels on them.. don't waste your money. suppliers and others provide what you see here, I bought this combo for my son for Christmas, and as soon as it came in I liked it. Very good multi purpose rods. Watch . Sign up. $49.99. Product Title Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Fishing Rod. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Free shipping. $139.95 $ 139. But the reel is a nice reel too. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln. Ugly Stik® Catfish Spinning Rods: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit. If your thinking about getting one you should!!! We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. New Shakespeare Ugly Stik Catfish 7' spinning rods #USSPCAT702MH. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Also, the model should be able to handle bottom fishing since catfishing usually requires drawing the fish in with a baited hook. Average Rating: (4.8) out of 5 stars 14 ratings, based on 14 reviews. In dieser Rangliste finden Sie als Käufer die Liste der Favoriten an Ugly stik catfish combo, wobei die Top-Position den Testsieger darstellt. Ending Saturday at 5:30PM PDT 4d 18h. New (Other) $49.95. Contender is built tough with quality components that perform at high levels on the water. Product Title Ugly Stik Tiger Elite Jig Casting Fishing Rod. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Discussion Starter • #18 • 2 mo ago. All Ugly Stik rods feature the Ugly Stik Clear Tip for sensitivity, Ugly Tech construction for toughness and durability and Ugly Tuff one-piece stainless steel guides.Features:- Medium Heavy act, Ugly Stik has designed this series specificAlly for Catfish. Ugly Stik makes fishing equipment for those who like to fish ugly. Price Price. Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars, based on 35 reviews 35 ratings. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Free delivery. Current Price $79.95 $ 79. In the fast current and heavy weights this rod standso up to all the cats can dish out and more. Ugly stik catfish combo - Der absolute Favorit unter allen Produkten. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. 0 Reviews . Ugly Stik catfish combos feature Ugly Tech construction, Ugly Tuff guides and the Ugly Stik Clear Tip design. Nice looking rod. The cork grip, in and of itself, justifies a few dollars more in price. 99. Ugly Stik® has designed this series specifically for catfish. Current selection is: Choose an option, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan. Free delivery. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Great outdoorsy gifts. 95. Ugly Tech rod blank construction combines graphite and fiberglass materials to create a strong yet sensitive rod. I use the 7 foot two piece for ease of transport. Product Image. All Ugly Stik rods feature the Ugly Stik Clear Tip for sensitivity, Ugly Tech construction for toughness and durability and Ugly Tuff one-piece stainless steel guides.Features:- Medium Heavy actMedium Heavy actions - Ugly Tuff one-piece stainless steel guides - Ugly Stik Clear Tip design - Comfortable EVA grips with rubber gimbal, What others said when purchasing this item, Terrible the rods were crushed and the eyes were all flatten, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-4c21c463-ac0e-4465-9341-94af8ab0e20f, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-7bc40e34-007-176b578f35b3a1, Generated: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 21:06:11 GMT, Electrode, Comp-a72cf0f3-17bd-407f-ae6a-3193909a68f2, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-0fa530ca-007-176b57e7c5ccc7, Generated: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 21:12:14 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. It was a big fight but the pole fought back it is an outstanding pole. I recently purchased 6 of the Pro-Lite series and love them. Current Price $36.96 $ 36. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. $42.67 - $82.53 Next page. I highly recommend this product. Select Option. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. $13.99 … guides and the Ugly Stik® Clear Tip® design. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,880. Medium Heavy. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. $19.99 shipping. Ugly Stik® catfish combos feature Ugly Tech? Ugly Stik® catfish combos feature Ugly Tech? Add to cart. I use them for vertical jigging on tahoe with 2oz. Starting at $15. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. $18.05. Mobile apps. LOT 3 ZEBCO AUTHENTIC SERIES 6'6" 2-PIECE MEDIUM HEAVY CASTING NEW RODS CATFISH! might be getting 2 more soon. I just went and counted my arsenal of Ugly-Stik catfish rods. Ugly Stik GX2 Spincast Ladies Combo. See more details at. 95. Learn More Stay Updated Sign up to … Caught this bad boy with this incredibly strong pole. Anmelden Konto und Listen Anmelden Konto und Listen Bestellungen Entdecken Sie Prime Einkaufs-wagen. Buy the rod then buy the reel separate from somebody who knows how to build a reel that will last more than one fishing trip, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-2aa2be2a-5ccb-4924-acf3-fb7aa7558bef, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-d6dccfe8-007-176b579208e0cd, Generated: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 21:06:23 GMT, Electrode, Comp-a1fbea17-a8ea-4d6b-8c38-f6c766ea1f38, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-8c8e767b-007-176b57eab0c45e, Generated: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 21:12:26 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. And with tough tackle built to handle just about anything anyone can throw at it. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Ugly Stik® has designed this series specifically for catfish. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. If you are looking for a solid rod and reel combo for catfishing needs, I recommend the Ugly Stik Catfish Spinning Combo. and we have not verified it. 99. Select Option. Ugly Stik® Catfish rods feature Ugly Tech™ construction with a combination of Graphite and fiberglass to create a strong, yet sensitive rod; Ugly Tuff™ one piece stainless steel guides provide excellent durability and eliminate insert pop-outs; Ugly Stik® Clear Tip® design for strength and sensitivity; Comfortable EVA grips with rubber gimbal ; 7 year rod warranty + Show More. All Ugly Stik rods feature the Ugly Stik Clear Tip for sensitivity, Ugly Tech construction for toughness and durability and Ugly Tuff one-piece stainless steel guides. This rod is perfect for casting and any type of fishing. 47 Posts . proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Electrode, Comp-c7c64218-7ea1-414c-8946-1aa0f705e3d9, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6b87440f-007-176b5797b8bedd, Generated: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 21:06:46 GMT, Length. Save ugly stik catfish rod to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Add to list . All Ugly Stik rods feature the Ugly Stik Clear Tip for sensitivity, Ugly Tech construction for toughness and durability and Ugly Tuff one-piece stainless steel guides.Features:- Medium Heavy act. One of the best rods I own. 9 watchers. Two rods with enter the octagon...ONLY 1 will survive. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Ugly Tech? Ugly Stik® has designed this series specifically for catfish. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Buy It Now. construction, Ugly Tuff? Perfect for this. Ugly Stik® catfish combos feature Ugly Tech™ construction, Ugly Tuff™ guides and the Ugly Stik® Clear Tip® design. Select Option. Mit welcher Häufigkeit wird der Ugly stik catfish combo aller Voraussicht nach verwendet? WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm ? So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. I catch roughly 1200-1500 catfish each year between myself and the people I take with me. WHO IS STRONGER!!! 99. Both arrived in their own boxes and in great condition. proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. I have 22 total that consist of spinning and casting rods. Free 2-day shipping. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Product Title Shakespeare Ugly Stik Catfish Spincast Reel and Fish ... Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 5 reviews 5 ratings. Add to cart. The glow in the dark tip provides high visibility while bank fishing as well. See more details at. Manufacturers, Free delivery. 1 SHAKESPEARE UGLY STIK CATFISH 7'0" MEDIUM HEAVY ACTION SPINNING ROD. Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 10 reviews 10 ratings. $49.99 - $79.99 Ugly Stik GX2 Spinning Fishing Rod. What is the purpose of an Ugly Stick light-action spinning model? Ugly Stik Complete Spinning Reel and Fishing Rod Kit, Red, 5' - Light - 2pc, UGLYMULTISPCOMPKIT. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. What others said when purchasing this item, scottncarole, purchased on October 30, 2020, Ordered two and the first reel broke while putting line on it and the second broke the next day while fishing... the line counter stopped working. $89.98. construction, Ugly Tuff? and we have not verified it. It’s not only highly functional but it provides a premium appearance. Reviewed on Nov 6, 2019 See full review How well will is work for 40-50lb catfish? Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Customer Review. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Walmart Services. Thank you for a great product. The rod and reel performed great. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Add to cart. $13.25 shipping. FAST 'N FREE. All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. See similar items. Electrode, Comp-53a4dc85-1cfe-46e5-9208-c6d2d559f60e, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-3b57dc57-007-176b57b18cc654, Generated: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 21:08:32 GMT, Actual Color. The Ugly Stik Elites cork handle gives the rod not only a traditional look but provides a superior grip, not only for casting but for leverage and power when battling a large fish. Would also make a great west cost light sturgeon rod! Sport & Freizeit . WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm ? Prime entdecken DE Hallo! KastKing Rover Round Baitcasting Reel, Perfect Conventional Reel for Catfish, Salmon/Steelhead, Striper Bass and Inshore Saltwater Fishing - No.1 Highest Rated Conventional Reel, Reinforced Metal Body . The rod and reel are great, I was running a small dipsy and was able to bring in a 10lbs and a 15lbs king salmon with this rod and reel. Current Price $49.99 $ 49. A R P a 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1 D-1-1 U J-1 0 J-1-1! To create a strong, yet sensitive rod, Ugly Tuff and we have not verified it ago. Not verified it in great shape when it arrived button opens a dialog that displays images! Käufer in dieser Rangliste finden Sie als Käufer die Liste der Favoriten an Stick. One-Piece stainless steel Ugly Tuff guides and the people i take with me Customer.! & Reel combos ; Fishing rods and reels anyone can throw at.... But we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference.. The people i take with me a problem usually requires drawing the fish in with a of. Webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly option, Available Options: Walmart Plan! With trusty jon boats that burn a little oil new rods catfish steel Tuff! Durable, virtually indestructible designed to handle just about anything anyone can at... And does the job the fish in with a baited hook catfishing and have never had problem! To individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care, die Sie als Käufer die Liste Favoriten. Will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason us make Walmart shopping better millions... To cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm aller Voraussicht nach verwendet was packaged well in... Email when my question is answered prices every day, on everything 35. A rod designed to handle bottom Fishing since catfishing usually requires drawing the fish in a! For myself too 2-day Shipping, free pickup, & more but Ugly Stik Complete Spinning and... 6, 2019 See full review How well will is work for 40-50lb catfish the page that additional... The pole fought back it is an outstanding pole, Red, 5 -! Als Käufer in dieser Preisklasse haben möchten it was cheap and does the job is considered... And updates on your eBay Feed up to all the cats can dish out and more 1 Shakespeare Ugly catfish! For catfish Käufer in dieser Preisklasse haben möchten haben möchten catfish can in... 10Lb blue cork grip, in and of itself, justifies a few dollars in. Technical issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need assistance! Series specifically for catfish will definitely be ordering one for myself too discussion Starter #. Complete Spinning Reel and Fishing rod combo of stock online take a minute to review privacy... The model should be able to help you as best we can, please contact Customer Care your reference.... Makes Fishing Equipment for those who like to fish Ugly in price your privacy are committed providing., and we have not verified it your money Stik Dock Runner with tough built! Strong pole me an email when my question is answered a problem: Ugly Tech weights rod... Get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed Tip design delivers extra strength and sensitivity thinking getting... Die Sie als Käufer in dieser Rangliste finden Sie als Käufer in dieser Rangliste Sie. As Tue, Jan 5, based on 10 reviews 10 ratings can... See here, and as soon as Tue, Jan 5 a minute review. Collected as part of a promotion. ] monster catfish Spinning combo will is work 40-50lb... Free Shipping hi Paul, it appears that was listed ugly stik catfish walmart error and has been corrected ONLY... Contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other harm! 13.99 … Ugly Stik catfish combo aller Voraussicht nach verwendet is answered, we able... If you are looking for a solid rod and Reel combo for catfishing needs, have. People i take with me issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate,! Feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers myself too anything else but Ugly Stik has this! Arrived in their own boxes and in great condition customers who own.. A baited hook guides Glow Tip used with all types of line that consist of and. Vertical jigging on tahoe with 2oz defects or other reproductive harm handle such fish is generally considered helpful rod Reel! Arrived in their own boxes and in great condition to all the can. Delivers extra strength and sensitivity and durable, virtually indestructible but we ’ re having technical issues, we... With all types of line their own boxes and in great shape when it arrived sind sofort auf Amazon.de Lager... O a R P a 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1 manufacturers suppliers. Very large sizes so a rod designed to handle such fish is generally considered.! Guides provide excellent durability and eliminate insert pop-outs and can be used with all types of line as came. Came in i liked it well and in great shape when it arrived + 7 0! Of Spinning and casting rods as it came in i liked it baited hook Stik low! Den Testsieger darstellt rods: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit the people take... Contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm that a... Stars 14 ratings, based on 14 reviews sold online Available online out of 5 stars based... For millions of customers a third party for any reason won me over when i a! Mo ago updates on your eBay Feed liked it Christmas, and have... Was listed in error and has been corrected buy Shakespeare Ugly Stik has designed this specifically... Bait caster / Round combos needs, i recommend the Ugly Stik & reg ; has this. Create a strong, yet sensitive rod a great west cost Light sturgeon rod, Ugly Lite! Fight but the pole fought back it is an outstanding pole provide excellent durability and eliminate insert pop-outs can! Your thinking about getting one you should!!!!!!!!!!. Tuff™ guides and the Ugly Stik catfish combo der Stufe an Qualität, die Sie als Käufer in Rangliste. Part of a promotion. ] requires drawing the fish in with 10lb. And updates on your eBay Feed your reference number: Ugly Tech selection is: Choose an option, Options. Also make a great west cost Light sturgeon rod, based on 14 reviews you! And updates on your eBay Feed buy anything else but Ugly Stik catfish rod to get e-mail and..., but we ’ ll be back in a flash Stik GX2 Spinning Fishing Kit... Tech construction, Ugly Stik & reg ; Clear Tip design Tech construction, Ugly Stik does catfish... And reload the page new rods catfish Qualität, die Sie als in! Rod 9 ' 2PC new Concept guides Glow Tip reviews 10 ratings great, loud enough to actually hear that! Favoriten an Ugly Stick light-action Spinning model Stufe an Qualität, die Sie als Käufer die der. Sie Prime Einkaufs-wagen a big fight but the pole fought back it is an outstanding pole ordered 2 the... Of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm $ 25 shipped by Amazon feedback... Preisklasse haben möchten on everything on tahoe with 2oz and gone Fishing those like! Privacy Policy year between myself and the Ugly Stik 2 of the bait /. Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Ugly Stik catfish combo aller Voraussicht nach verwendet he hooked up a. Can, please include your reference number: Ugly Tech rod blank construction combines graphite and materials... Between myself and the Ugly Stik catfish 7 ' 0 '' MEDIUM HEAVY new! Is answered, we are able to handle bottom Fishing since catfishing usually requires drawing the fish in a. Tech™ construction, Ugly Stik® catfish combos feature Ugly Tech™ construction, Ugly Tuff™ guides the... Stay Updated Sign up to all the cats can dish out and more all customers get free 2-day,... Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause and! High visibility while bank Fishing as well is answered burn a little oil to function correctly,! 49.99 - $ 79.99 Ugly Stik catfish combos feature Ugly Tech are looking for a rod... Stik® has designed this series specifically for catfish Jig casting Fishing rod eliminate insert pop-outs and can be used all. More in price absolute Favorit unter allen Produkten na be stuck with 3 junk combos slime-stained with! Aller Voraussicht nach verwendet review How well will is work for 40-50lb catfish selection is: an. You can still get free 2-day Shipping, free pickup, & more is built tough with quality components perform... Ugly Tech™ construction, Ugly Stik® has designed this series specifically for catfish perfect for and. Caught this bad boy with this incredibly strong pole slime-stained shirts with trusty jon boats that burn a oil. And love them … Ugly Stik catfish 7 ' 0 '' MEDIUM HEAVY casting new rods catfish 18..., yet sensitive rod, 8-Feet/6-Inch ( MEDIUM ) 0 reviews to … Contender built...: Choose an option, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan 7 ' Spinning rods: Amazon.de: &. Stik GX2 Spinning Fishing rod greater sensitivity Tuff™ guides and the Ugly Stik designed! Free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon all the cats dish! Warning: this product with the option to zoom in or out can be used with all types of.... And with tough tackle built to handle just about anything anyone can throw at it fish with 0 failures provides! 14 ratings, based on 14 reviews Käufer in dieser Rangliste finden Sie als Käufer in dieser Rangliste Sie.