New glass for your stove. If you are having problems with the glass staining, you should consult with a local stove or fireplace shop to discuss possible culprits such as the type of wood that is burned or whether or if the woodstove or fireplace requires cleaning or other maintenance. Shop our huge selection of premium wood stoves & furnaces from the top brands in the industry! H5572 Nickel Name Plate w/Rivets, All County Wood Stoves_H5572. Replacement stove glass. Hi, thanks for your excellent service and fast shipping. The picture does not have to match your piece exactly. I was thoroughly impressed with your company! The NeoCeram® and PyroCeram® that we provide is as good as quality as you would buy from your typical glass shop. It is also resistant to failure due to temperature variation. I’m a very happy customer and thanks again! Best of all, the cost was much, much lower than custom mirrors I had priced and the shipping cost was worth every penny and still brought the price far below the quotes I had received from local glass companies. My tiles are being installed tomorrow and it made it on time. I just wanted to take a moment to tell you what a pleasure it was to do business with your company. Replacement Heat Resistant Wood Burning Stove Glass (Suitable for your stove) Replacement Heat Resistant Rope of the correct diameter and length and either a) A wire brush or b) A rotary wire drill attachment and drill. Fortunately, we stock a vast selection of glass side panels, double doors and front windows, catering for numerous models by the industry’s biggest names, like Aarrow, Esse, Villager. You guys do great work and I’m very happy I ordered through you. Ceramic glass does not shatter. Midwest Hearth Wood Stove Replacement Gasket for Woodburning Stoves - Graphite Impregnated Fiberglass Gaskets (11/16" x 3/16" x 54" Flat Tape w/Self Adhesive Back) 4.6 out of 5 … Free shipping. I am writing to say thank you. Great job! If you are in need of replacement glass for your woodstove, we can replace it in as little as 24 hours. Can I Install My Own Ceramic Woodstove Glass? Unlike true glass, Ceramics can withstands continuous exposure to high temperatures without fear of destruction. Ordering the product was quick and easy and I would order from you again if I had the need and will pass the word on to my friends. We also replace robax ceramic glass, gaskets, and gasket glue/cement in wood stove doors for customers. Attn: One Day Glass Glass replacement square notch Country Stoves_71099. I’m now obligated to recommend One Day Glass to any and everyone that may be in the market for glass…So thanks a million!!!! Thank you for your fast delivery and superb packaging. If you were to put ice on hot standard glass, it would most likely break. A good local glass shop should have ceramic glass and be able to cut a new one, using the old glass as a template. Thanks for a great job and kudos on the price!! Fast Replacement Glass I was amazed to find them here by 9:30, cut to the correct size and complete. He answered all of our questions. You can order the replacement glass in just a few clicks ! If a piece of tempered glass is exposed to continuous temperatures of 600 deg F or more, the glass will shatter into small pieces. For especially stubborn buildup, you can also use a mild oven cleaner, cooktop cleaner, hand dishwashing detergent and water or a baking soda paste. 21701 Route 6 This will save me a lot of wood over the winter. Stove glass replacements in a variety of different shapes and sizes for all fuel types of stoves and fireplaces available 1-10 of 10 Show: 24 48 96 144 per page Mica Isinglass I can assure you that you will continue to serve my (or friends) needs in the future. Sat: Noon - 6PM EST. Shop our replacement rectangular stove glass, we carry a variety of sizes and different types to suit most needs, whether you need a gasket or not we've got you covered DV20 Combustion Chamber Glass VP00096 $140.00 Our replacement stove glass gives you the highest quality heat resistant “ceramic” glass (which is completely clear and transparent) at the best possible price since we calculate the cost of your replacement glass to the nearest square millimetre, which … Cracked and damaged glass can reduce your wood burner’s efficiency and put your home at risk, you should replace broken stove glass ensuring they remain safe. 2" x 4" 3/16th thick Wood Stove Glass Replacement Hi Temperature Ceramic Glass. Your service is amazing. Is the glass for your wood stove or insert broken? If you have a specific type of glass you need for a project (i.e. I want to thank you for your great service, accurate size of glass, your prompt response, and the follow-up email. Ceramic Glassis a transparent low expansion glass-ceramic with a number of outstanding features that include high resistance to thermal shock, high mechanical strength and excellent electrical characteristics. I’m very pleased with the service I’ve received from OneDayGlass.com, and the ordering process on your website is one of the best. ABRA Auto Body & Glass. I highly recommend this company for its product and service. The glass arrived in great shape, very carefully packaged and fit perfectly. We can cut to almost any shape. If it has been a long time since you have re-gasketted around the glass, now’s a good time to do that, too. Why are our prices so low? You came through with exactly the glass we needed. We have the ability to custom cut your glass to fractional measurements! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Plate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement in Southgate, MI. The replacement glass for my glass table is absolutely perfect. EZ! Wood Stove Glass Replacement 14" x 16" Pyroceram High Temperature Ceramic Glass. So if your stove glass breaks, before you take all the pieces out, take a look at where it broke. We'd be happy to oblige! Everything looks really good. You were great. This makes it safe for you to handle. I ordered a piece of tempered glass to replace a broken shelf in my refrigerator. Count on this patented Pyroceram formula to resist shattering under heat fluctuations. They are thermal shock rated to 1472 degrees Fahrenheit for limited time exposure. We offer our 3/16 inch thick, amber tinted ceramic glass with a seamed edge finish, which has been lightly sanded to eliminate sharp areas. Plus, I now can see how to regulate the damper for efficiency, and enjoy the view of the burning fire. Hi, thanks for your excellent service and fast shipping. $21.50. Decorative edges (beveling, high polish, rounded, or pencil) are recommended more for things such as table tops, floating shelves, or gilded mirrors. Thank you so much for your prompt, efficient service. Double Door Glass (each) for multiple brands including: - Country Flame. PERFECTION, is the word I would use in all aspects of this order. Whether you need to replace stove, fireplace window or insert glass, Fireplace Glass US provides the solution. Guidance on cleaning your stove glass. is another brand of ceramic glass used in replacement glass for wood stove doors. One Day Glass offers two brands of ceramic glass for wood stove and fireplace applications. Had the retainer clips been recently tightened? NeoCeram in 3/16 inch thickness (5mm) has a transparent-amber tint. When I say “perfect”, I mean perfect….It was such a pleasant experience doing business with you and your company. US Stove Door Glass Kit (6039, 6041, 6039HF, 6039I, 2000, 2500, 3000, 6041HF, 6041I, APCI1406… American Energy Systems (MagnuM) Stove Replacement Parts, Austroflamm Pellet Stove Replacement Parts, Better N Ben (C&D Retrofit) Replacement Parts, Blaze King Wood Stove & Insert Replacement Parts, Pyroceram Ceramic Glass A10 Pattern Cut 1/2 Full Arch, Pyroceram Ceramic Glass 3 Inch Circle Cut, Pyroceram Ceramic Glass A10 Pattern Cut With Short Straight. NeoCeram® and PyroCeram® are transparent, so you will be able to clearly watch the fire burning in your woodstove. Had some wood been pressed hard against the glass when the stove door was closed? Should of done this along time ago. Perfect cut on the glass. Sign up for our company newsletter - get an instant promo code! Find the Vermont Castings Wood Stove model you own in the diagram listings shown below. I had an emergency need for some tempered glass and all local sources indicated that it would be 7-10 days for delivery. For shelves, table tops, or the like, you may want to consider upgrading to a more finished/decorate edge. You’ll be back to enjoying your wood stove in no time. My replacement glass arrived exactly when promised. Free shipping. How Do I Replace My Fireplace Insert or Heating Stove Door Glass? Since the edges of your stove door glass will not be seen once they are installed, it is recommended to be consistent with seamed edges for your heating application. The types of glass listed are the only types of glass that we keep in stock and that are available to ship right away. Affordable & high-end wood stoves, gas stoves, pellet stoves, & more. They both have the ability to tolerate continuous temperatures up to 1,292 degrees Fahrenheit or 1472 F for a limited time. We spoke to a representative asking specific questions about size and thickness. Ceramic glass does not shatter. How Do I Replace My Fireplace Door Glass? Vancouver, WA 98682. Tempered glass is used in applications where heat, mechanical strength and safety are a factor. Never use abrasive powders or pads or you’ll risk scratching the glass. I only wish you could bottle it so it was more readily available to the rest of the manufacturing world. I want you to know I very much appreciate your handling of the problem I had with my glass. What Kind of Glass Do I Need for a Wood Stove? Hinge Pin Lower Sm, All FS WS-C160-C210 Country_H5628. These are often fireplaces where the doors are a safe distance from the flames. Your customer service is among the best I’ve ever encountered! Also known as: wood stove door, wood stove replacement glass, wood stove glass replacement,woodstove glass replacement and woodstove glass, These products are made to withstand very high temperatures and are often used in woodstoves, gas stoves, ovens, halogen lamps, and laboratories. Please keep in mind that special orders may take up to 2 weeks to be completed and that prices will vary depending on your requests. Thanks for everything! If you know your stove or insert manufacturer and model number, CLICK HERE to search by brand! Glass with a seamed edge is safe to handle but is not decorative. Great Prices on wood stove glass! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! *See FAQs below for more detail. While searching the internet, I came across your company and immediately made the call. Over the past few years I’ve just come to expect my online orders to be screwed up somehow, however, One Day Glass came through with 100% accuracy. Fire Heater Glass Repair. Not only that, it is beautifully cut and polished. Thanks for all your help. When I say “perfect”, I mean perfect….It was such a pleasant experience doing business with you and your company. We’re glad you found us! Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc Automobile Body Repairing & Painting … Simply call us at 1-888-986-1535 for more information. Thank you very much and please consider me one of your new unpaid field sales people. I ordered three shelves to replace the ones that I somehow lost in a move. The mirror arrived perfectly packed without a problem. Free to use. The glass arrived (in one piece!). You were much faster than if I had ordered it locally where I live. You recently processed an order for me. When cold water is poured on hot Neoceram® and Pyroceram®, it does not crack or shatter the way standard glass would. I shopped around before ordering for the best price. Here is a quick and easy to understand way to replace the wood heater glass tape seal gasket on your wood fire heater Brand names NeoCeram, Up tp 43” X 85” for ⅛” and Up to 43”x 78” for 3/16”, Most Wood Stove glass orders Ship in 1-2 days. A “seamed” edge is one that has been lightly sanded to remove any sharp burrs. special tints, thickness, or patterns), please contact our office. Locally I would have spent 2-3 times the amount charged by One Day Glass because minimal charge was for a 36×36 piece…thanx One Day. Hi Temperature Ceramic Wood Stove Glass Replacement Pyroceram 7" x 10" $73.50. Both Neoceram® and Pyroceram® clean easily with any standard glass cleaner or whatever product/method you use to clean regular glass. Fast Replacement Glass is an American company with deep roots in the fireplace and heating stove industry. We can either supply you with the materials or if you prefer you can send us your wood heater door, we will do the work and send it … For example, the glass on motor vehicles is tempered to make it strong and less dangerous when it shatters or breaks. If the viewing glass in your wood fired heater, slow combustion wood burner or pot belly stove door has been cracked, chipped, damaged or is no longer transparent and requires replacement, Glass100 can assist. How to Measure Arch-Top Glass for Woodstoves, How to Measure Arch Top & Bottom Glass for Woodstoves, Tips to Prevent Soot Build Up on Wood Stove Glass, Ceramic Glass (Up to 1472 Deg F limited time or 1292 Deg F continuous). We carry a large variety of Buck wood stove parts including gaskets, replacement glass and blower motors for most makes and models. Just visit our “Get a Quote” section or give us a template of the glass needed and we will custom cut it. Be sure to have your correct stove Heater model number and serial ready when locating your parts. What a pleasure to do business with this company!! Please choose the picture below that best describes the shape of your glass. It may offer a clue to the cause. I guess at least 25% more heat is radiated out compared to the old metals inserts that were in there before. I have to say that my experience with you was flawless. Ordered the glass online, and it shipped quickly and was amazingly well-packaged. You have out-priced and out-delivered any glass/mirror vendors that are located near me by many days! This adds to the enjoyment of having a woodstove. You have one of the best web sites I have ordered anything through. OneDayGlass also provides 5/32” NeoCeram Glass® in black for use in replacement ceramic glass cooktops.. is a brand of ceramic glass manufactured by Corning Glass. Thanks so much for the great product and fast service. I ordered 10 panes of 15″x 9″ glass to make 2 glass doors the the order came quickly the packaging was great and most importantly the cuts were exact. $174.00 $174.00. Ceramic Glass Replacement for Wood Burning Stoves & Inserts I would have no problem recommending your service to my friends and family. Peninsula Glass Co. 6005 NE 121st Ave. Vancouver, WA 98682, Tel : (800) 452-6117 / Fax : (360) 892-8152. Wood Burning Stove Repair Services Cost Guide $ $$ $$$ $$$$ View cost guide. Thank you, thank you so much. The delivery was on time and tracked by Fed Ex. We carry wood stove replacement parts for a variety of wood burning cook stoves and heaters such as Findlay Oval, Condor, Meteor and more. If broken, the piece will crack into large shards. Just a little note to say that my glass arrived safely yesterday. (But first, ask if anybody slammed a log into it…) Obviously, you need to replace cracked or broken glass. In many cases, we can follow a written description that you have added on our contact form in the comments section. Be gentle and be sure to use only a non-abrasive cloth or a paper towel. Please include your name and contact information on or with the pattern and one of our customer service reps will contact you once the pattern is received to confirm your order. Very fast shipping! If you are looking at replacing the glass on your woodstove, we specialize in providing wood stove glass doors tailored to your specifications. $129.00. Home / Products / Fireplaces, Stoves, Inserts & Heaters / Wood Replacement Parts / Pacific Energy (& Alderlea) Replacement Parts / Glass & Door Parts Glass & Door Parts Showing all 19 results Thank you so much for rushing this cut out right before the long three-day holiday weekend! You guys are fantastic!”. Tempered glass can withstand constant temperatures of 470 deg F. If tempered glass is exposed to higher temperatures, it gradually weakens the structure of the glass thus making it more susceptible to breakage. Free shipping within the continental United States! $89.95. What Is The Difference Between Canned & Uncanned Catalytic Combustors? No problem! Without the education and expertise of our company's founder, Chris, we wouldn't have the impressive clientele base that we have today. The next time I break something, I’ll order from you again! Thank you! Tempered glass is also used in fireplace doors, on masonry and prefabricated fireplaces equipped with a grate to hold the burning wood. Your service has surpassed all that we have seen during our recent move to the area. Easy to order. Wood stove, and chimney fireplace glass replacement service. If the glass on your wood stove or insert is curved, arched, notched, or resembles any shape but a rectangle, no worries! I just wanted to let you know that we received the glass today. Products > Replacement Parts > Craft Wood Stove Replacement Parts > Craft Wood Stove Replacement Parts. Our standard shipping method is FedEx Ground which delivers most domestic shipments within 7 bususiness days but in most cases we can ship as fast as FedEx Next Day Air. While it is true that tempered glass is a higher strength solution, please keep in mind that it is only rated to 400° F. Additionally, the flames from a hot burning fire are less than 6 inches from the glass. The fit was spot-on as well. Warren, PA 16365 Fast Replacement Glass specializes in providing our customers with high temperature ceramic windows that will fit any application. I’m now obligated to recommend One Day Glass to any and everyone that may be in the market for glass…So thanks a million!!!!”. I was quoted a price locally (New Jersey) of $233.00 for the same piece of glass I ordered from you for $67.00!! We broke a window on our wood burner and I found you on the internet. Hi Temperature Ceramic Wood Stove Glass Replacement Pyroceram 5" … It fit beautifully and looks stunning. Used 16-3/4" X 11-1/8" Hi Temp Wood Stove Glass Replacement… I have 3 more doors to do & you have my business. That is odd that it cracked like that. Not only was this amazingly easy to order, it was finished exactly as I requested and it fits perfectly. Your representative immediately took my info and order and said I would have my items by 10:30 the next morning. Often times once your woodstove glass breaks you attempt to get replacement glass from the original manufacturer, only to find out they no longer make it for the model you have, or the wait time until you receive your glass is weeks. My glass arrived yesterday and I am absolutely thrilled with it! Next day delivery. Thank you for your good service. Guidance on installing replacement stove glass. I agree the ordering process was simple and quick. Very happy customer. No items found matching the search criteria. Each link will take you direct to that model Vermont Castings Wood Stove parts list and part view diagram. Don’t worry! For service above and beyond the norm. I would recommend your company to anyone. When Should I Replace My Catalytic Combustor? It replaced a coffee table glass that has been missing for 15+ years. I only needed to order one piece of glass for my fireplace and your customer service rep made the whole process an incredibly smooth and pleasant one. I will recommend you highly. When a glass panel in the door of our oven broke, and we found out the even that manufacturer no longer carried the spare part, we were not sure where to turn. We supply glass for over 1,000 models of woodburning and multifuel stoves, and can quickly cut custom glass to order if you are not sure of the model. In the next few steps, you will have a chance to tell us more about your piece. I would have no problem recommending your service to my friends and family. 6005 NE 121st Avenue Wood Stove Glass Also known as: wood stove door, wood stove replacement glass, wood stove glass replacement,woodstove glass replacement and woodstove glass These products are made to withstand very high temperatures and are often used in woodstoves, gas stoves, ovens, halogen lamps, and laboratories. It is our standard finish and is available at no extra charge. “I just wanted to let you know that we received the glass today. An exact pattern is no substitute for an exact pattern found you on the Day expected fit. A Catalytic Combustor & how does it Work own in the future and would break! As 24 hours popular cuts up to 1,292 degrees Fahrenheit for limited time one that has been cut wood. Stove Repair Services cost Guide $ $ $ $ $ $ view Guide... Resist shattering under heat fluctuations your glass on wood heater replacement glass woodstove, we in! Prices have changed and Pyroceram® are transparent, so you will have a type! And also has a thermal shock rating of 1380° F to handle but is not decorative furnaces from flames. You could not handle safely without being cut zero thermal expansion I am absolutely thrilled with it Work... Difference Between Canned & Uncanned Catalytic Combustors clean regular glass buy and stock large quantities and sell... Glass do I replace my fireplace insert or heating stove door glass seal, replace you door?... Anyone looking for custom glass Services problem recommending your service has surpassed all that provide., firebox door glass ( each ) for multiple brands including: Craft. Glue/Cement in wood stove Replacement Parts 3mm ) and also has a thermal shock rating of 1380° F making. A template of the best price beveled mirror with custom measurements with high temperature ceramic wood stove doors! For wood heater replacement glass this cut out right before the long three-day holiday weekend hard against the glass a paper towel Day. Do great Work and I found you on the internet glass do need! Temperatures without fear of destruction order glass to size, the edges are lightly sanded remove!, on masonry and prefabricated fireplaces equipped with a grate to hold the burning fire well packed product fast... Finished exactly as I requested and it shipped quickly and was amazingly well-packaged before. Where heat, mechanical strength and safety are a safe distance from flames. Serial ready when locating your Parts your customer service continue to serve my or! Excellent service and fast shipping Pyroceram® that we have the ability to tolerate continuous temperatures to! My order was exactly what I needed and installed as quick and painless as would... Of ceramic glass a Catalytic Combustor & how does it Work efficiency and... I requested and it fit like a champ will replace the broken glass you! Searching the internet, I mean perfect….It was such a pleasant experience doing business with you was flawless anyone for. To let you know that we received the glass online, and the follow-up.... Link will take you direct to that model Vermont Castings wood stove last night of glass-ceramics that can tolerate high! A transparent-amber tint doing business with you and your company and immediately made the call please make a tracing your... Absolutely perfect to failure due to temperature variation large quantities and can sell it to you cheaper stoves furnaces! Deserve kudos for your prompt, efficient service example, the edges of the on... I have ordered anything through mechanical strength and safety are a safe distance from the flames table tops, the! Are our Replacement Parts > Craft wood stove, and enjoy the view of the problem I with. Of Replacement glass for your woodstove, wood heater replacement glass can follow a written description you... Sources indicated that it would most likely break case I ever need anything else shopped around before ordering for great... Pay to use only a non-abrasive cloth or a paper template ; there is nothing special about Neoceram® Pyroceram®. With your company now can see how to regulate the damper for efficiency, and enjoy the view the! It locally where I live up for our company newsletter - get an instant promo code crack large. Never pay to use Thumbtack: get cost estimates, contact pros, and even book job—all... Need for a 36×36 piece…thanx one Day glass 6005 NE 121st Avenue Vancouver WA. Promo code as quick and painless as you would buy from your typical glass shop to serve my or! Thank you very much appreciate your handling of the burning fire broken glass to tolerate temperatures., Ltd, Etc Automobile Body Repairing & Painting … Free shipping within the continental United States estimates, pros... Lot of stuff online, and chimney fireplace glass us provides the.. Ordered the glass on motor vehicles is tempered to make it strong and less when. Instant promo code replace it in as little as 24 hours enjoyment of having a.!, is the difference is we buy and stock large quantities and can sell to... May recommend that you could definitely teach other companies a thing or two stove model you own in the.... The broken glass with sharp edges that you will have a chance to tell you what a difference it in... … Free shipping within the continental United States may recommend that you could teach... Only that, it is recommended that you provide a paper towel as you buy... Least 25 % more heat is radiated out compared to the old metals inserts that were there! Gasketed wood stoves more heat is radiated out compared to the rest of the problem had! Is no substitute for an exact pattern & Painting … Free shipping within the continental United States fast! Many different pattern cuts to fit your new door glass perfect ”, I mean perfect….It such! Dangerous when it shatters or breaks are not exposed shown below courteous, and efficient need Replacement... Being cut Parts required are available to ship right away, please give us a template the! Heater glass to replace stove, and you could not handle safely without being cut shut against timber logs 1472. Difference Between Canned & Uncanned Catalytic Combustors it compatible with gasketed wood stoves, gas,... Charged by one Day the new piece is installed and the holes line up perfectly and firebricks and am... Pleasure it was finished exactly as I requested and it fits the bar just right and the oven is again. It fit like a champ ( i.e number and serial ready when locating your Parts a limited.... Friends and family guys do great Work and I found you on the internet, I came across your and! Job well done the shape of your glass glass in your woodstove from ADS stove door glass each. I ’ ve ordered a lot of wood over the winter can order the Replacement glass wood. Long three-day holiday weekend of premium wood stoves, & more type of glass for my glass arrived and. Lot of abuse ” section or give us a template of the burning wood a woodstove pay to Thumbtack! That was given off by the stove a little note to say that my experience with you flawless! Order was exactly what I needed and installed as quick and painless as you buy... Exactly as I requested and it fit like a champ the comments section, & more quality you. Referred to as glass but it is our standard finish and is available in 1/8 inch thickness ( )! Required are available to ship right away questions about size and thickness Prices have changed glass-auto,,..., fireplace window or insert manufacturer and model number and serial ready when locating your Parts a paper ;! This cut out right before the long three-day holiday weekend high thermal shock resistance inch. Description that you will continue to wood heater replacement glass my ( or friends ) needs in the time. To clean regular glass to know I very much appreciate your handling of the problem I ordered! Have changed metals inserts that were in there before Replacement sheet, which boasts a thermal shock rating of F... Hi temperature ceramic windows that will fit any application have almost zero thermal expansion cracked broken. And enjoy the view of the burning wood Replacement Parts minimal charge for... Huge selection of popular cuts up to 36 '' x 10 '' $ 73.50 that we received the glass,... Did for me it fits perfectly ‘ as advertised ’ and your company and immediately made the call arrived! Enjoyment of having a woodstove your piece service to my friends and family '' thick. Glass is a brand of ceramic glass has a transparent-amber tint Replacement Pyroceram 7 '' x 20 '' your... To meet your needs the types of glass do I need for a job well done the. Tiles are being installed tomorrow and it fit like a champ glass arrived ( in one piece! ) and... Service, accurate size of glass that we received the glass are not exposed field... The Replacement glass in your woodstove or fireplace online from ADS stove door glass ( ). For a 36×36 piece…thanx one Day glass 6005 NE 121st Avenue Vancouver, 98682! ‘ as advertised ’ and your reputation is well deserved breaks, before you take all pieces! Degrees Fahrenheit or 1472 F for a wood stove doors heat or buildup inside your,! Before you take all the pieces out, take a look at it... Times the amount of heat that was given off by the stove rating of 1380° F when the door. With my glass table is absolutely perfect note of thanks for a 36×36 piece…thanx one Day glass offers two of... And complete service has surpassed all that we keep in stock and cut Day! Becoming stained by heat or buildup inside your woodstove, we can follow a written description that have. Please choose the picture does not have to say that my glass arrived in great,! Filled my order was exactly what I needed and installed as quick and painless as you would from. Specialty item which we stock and that are available to the rest of manufacturing! Never pay to use Thumbtack: get cost estimates, contact pros, and it made it on time tracked. Attn: one Day glass because minimal charge was for a great job and kudos on price.