nri199, its alright. fine renu. 5. No onion no garlic recipe from Uttar Pradesh cuisine. On a low flame Add all the spice powders – 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp fennel powder, ⅛ tsp asafoetida, ¼ tsp methi seeds, ½ tsp red chili powder, ¼ tsp turmeric powder. You can keep the consistency you want. Recipe > Aloo Rasedar. It can be dry or with gravy. Bring the potato gravy to a simmer for 10 to 12 minutes. spiced and tasty potato gravy from the uttar pradesh cuisine. Easy Spicy Rasedar Aloo ki sabzi for lunch or dinner. No Onion and No Garlic Potato Curry is easy to make tasty and easy recipe. The humble potato gravy or the Aloo Rasedar Recipe is loved by adults and children alike. Heat Oil in a Pan , add cumin seeds. Learn how to make best Methi aur Aloo Rasedar Recipe , cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show Food Diaries. Turn off flame and remove to a serving bowl. Prep Time 40 mins. The only preparation work involved is boiling the potatoes and in less than 15 minutes, you have a simple yet flavorful rasedar aloo ki sabzi ready to be served with warm puffed up puris. Serves 1. Add the cumin and methi seeds and allow the seeds to turn red. i have already shared a similar no onion no garlic aloo recipe sans tomatoes - mathura ke dubki wale aloo. Tomatoes make this gravy tangy. Peel and crumble the potatoes. The breakfast of aloo poori is so common that even during my travels in the northern regions as well as in western India. Mash the other potato and keep aside the bowl. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I have seen aloo sabzi/bhaji and poori served on the highway joints or dhabas. Puri sabzi is kind of staple menu in the northern India, it’s even available in local Restaurants for breakfast. During Navratri, the nine day festival where fasting is observed for the entire festival, it is understandably tough to go without eating salt, so rock salt or sendha namak is used instead of the normal salt. On a low flame add all the spice powders - coriander powder, cumin powder, fennel powder, asafoetida, methi seeds, red chili powder, turmeric powder. spiced and tasty potato gravy from the uttar pradesh cuisine. You can also garnish with a bit of chopped coriander leaves and then serve. To thicken the curry slightly, you can also mash a few potatoes with the back of a spoon. Enjoy it with piping hot pooris or ghee laden rotis. Also Check Methi aur Aloo Rasedar Recipe , ingredients and complete Method. I served aloo rasedar with masala pooris and a Punjabi winter special pickle – gobi gajar shalgam ka achar (sweet and sour cauliflower, carrot and turnip pickle). Thank you the recipe turned out absolutely delicious ???????????????? Once the oil is hot, add mustard seeds and allow to splutter. To begin making Kasuri Methi Aur Aloo Rasedar Recipe, first boil the potatoes using a pressure cooker. For instagram mention. feel free to ask more queries. Running the kitchen for decades, I share tried and tested Vegetarian recipes on my food blog since 2009, with a step-by-step photo guide & plenty of tips so that your cooking journey is easier. Boil the potatoes till they are very well cooked and can be easily crumbled. Keep aside. aloo rasedar can be made without tomatoes too. It was during a weekend visit to a family friend’s home that I learnt about Aloo Rasedar. … This dish is absolutely delicious and pairs well with poori (deep fried bread). Thats a punju household for you where only the aloo is eaten and the rest of the veggies are left behind. You can adjust the consistency as you want by adding less or more water. We are very thankful for your lovely recipes. Difficulty Intermediate. YouTube Stir. I share vegetarian recipes from India & around the World. Rasedar aloo gobhi or potato cauliflower gravy is one of the dishes which is commonly cooked in the kitchen. Hi Dasanna( so sorry for calling you “Amit” earlier..later on saw that you had explained your name elsewhere). Dec 2, 2014 - aloo rasedar recipe with step by step photos. the recipe is also no onion no garlic. Aloo Rasedar – Uttar Pradesh Potato Curry – a great way to use up those extra potatoes or transform leftover boiled potatoes. All our content & photos are copyright protected. Like this Recipe?Pin it Now to Remember it Later. Vrat Wale Aloo Rasedaar Recipe - About Vrat Wale Aloo Rasedaar Recipe: This potato sabzi is eaten especially during vrat or fasting. each region and state have their own take on aloo sabzi. Cook Time 20 mins. Keep aside. You can also make this potato gravy for fasting. This rasedar aloo gobhi is very simple to cook and a … the taste will become different. i have already shared a similar no onion no garlic aloo recipe sans tomatoes - mathura ke dubki wale aloo. you can add a light pinch of methi powder instead. Add finely chopped ginger and saute for a half a minute on low flame. How to make Aloo Rasedar with step by step photos recipe - This is one of the easiest and simple potato curry recipe which is made with boiled potatoes, tomato and few herbs & spices. " I also have a professional background in cooking & baking. She also mentioned that back at her in-laws home town, each home cook gives her own twist to the versatile Aloo Rasedar and the mix of spices might differ. A vegan and gluten free dish that is worth try! Lastly add chopped coriander leaves and garam masala powder. Add water and stir again. Add crushed kasuri methi and the spice mixture and give it a good stir. thanks again. Stir and mix well. There is also another version which calls for tomato puree which I’m told is delectable and the addition of matar aka green peas makes it irresistable. Apr 7, 2017 - aloo rasedar recipe with step by step photos. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url. You can also make this curry for fasting. Heat oil in a pot or pressure cooker. I do indulge myself and my family to a plate of puri bhaji every now and then and I also like to try out different versions of the potato curry to go with puri especially those that do not require too much work. Can I use ka sprouted metthi instead of fenugreek seeds ? May 2, 2018 - aloo rasedar recipe with step by step photos. In a pressure pan, heat oil and add all the chopped vegetables and fry for some time. aloo rasedar recipe with step by step photos – spiced potato curry from uttar pradesh cuisine.. sharing one easy potato curry recipe which is made with tomatoes, ginger, spices and of course potatoes. This recipe is so quick and is very easy. you just need to boil or steam the potatoes. Best served with khasta kachoris, pooris or luchi. One particular potato curry that has caught my fancy in the recent past that requires no onion and no garlic is Aloo Rasedar. Serve this side with Naan Bread. Lastly add 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves and ½ tsp garam masala powder. … welcome kavita. Welcome to Dassana's Veg Recipes. Aloo Rasedar – Uttar Pradesh Potato Curry. The spices merge very well with the tomatoes and make it flavorful. Let me tell you that it is an addictively comforting meal! Potato & Tomato Curry is one of those recipes … 500 gm aloo (potatoes) - peeled, boiled; 5-6 badiyan; 2 tbsp oil; 1 tsp cumin seeds; 1 tbsp salt; 1/2 tsp turmeric powder; 1/4 cup yogurt-beaten smooth Jan 21, 2019 - aloo rasedar recipe with step by step photos. The emanating aroma compelled us to leave the packing aside and hop onto the chairs placed in front of dining table, for a culinary treat. for a slight thicker consistency, simmer for some more minutes. First crackle the cumin seeds. In this recipe, Peas and Potatoes are cooked in a spicy tomato onion gravy, that is so simple yet full of flavor. Bring the potato gravy to a simmer for 10 to 12 minutes. . It was Rassedar Aloo ki sabzi with some hot Ajwaini Pooris. Peel and crumble steamed potatoes (4 medium sized potatoes or 3oo grams potatoes). Potato & Tomato Curry or Aloo Rasedar Or Pooriwale Aloo is a popular vegan & a vegetarian dish from North Indian cuisine. Ideal for weekend breakfast . This popular combo is also served at the railway stations there. All Recipes » Aloo Rasedar (no onion no garlic recipe), Aloo Rasedar ~ North Indian Food (Uttar Pradesh style). Saute the tomatoes till they soften and you see oil releasing from the sides. This is a great one to make on the fasting days and no onion also means, no chopping. Heat 1 tbsp oil or ghee. i have already shared a similar no onion no garlic aloo recipe sans tomatoes - mathura ke dubki wale aloo. Here we share you this very simple recipe to make Rassewale Aloo or Aloo Curry with a medium thick gravy made of Buckwheat Flour commonly known as Singhare Ka Atta. Aloo Rasedar is a quick and easy to make, delicious recipe prepared using potatoes, tomato and aromatic spices in less than 20 minutes. Time 25 Min. If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. Saute for one minute and add the pureed tomatoes. Having been cooking for decades and with a professional background in cooking & baking, I help you to make your cooking journey easier with my tried and tested recipes showcased with step by step photos & plenty of tips & suggestions. The recipe is also no onion no garlic. Stir & serve aloo rasedar gravy with rotis or parathas or pooris. sharing one easy potato curry recipe which is made with tomatoes, ginger, spices and of course potatoes. I have pureed the tomatoes for the Aloo Methi Rasedar Subzi as it gives it a smooth gravy. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), aloo,easy-vegetarian-recipes,potato,potato curry,vegan,vegetable,All Recipes,Indian Curry Recipes,Indian Vegan Recipes,Indian Vegetarian Recipes,North Indian Recipes,Recipes Vegetable Dishes. Cooked potatoes are crumbled and simmered in a spiced tomato sauce, to make this No Onion – No Garlic Potato Curry recipe of Aloo Rasedar. Ingredients. My friend was kind enough to share with me the recipe of aloo sabzi that is served with Kachori. Rasedar Aloo Recipe in Hindi - रसेदार आलू बनाने की विधि (इंडियन फ़ूड रेसिपी इन हिंदी) - Banane Ki Vidhi Hindi Mai. Twitter 3. In fact, an aloo or potato based curry (dry or gravy) with pooris is popular all over India. thanks for sharing positive feedback on aloo rasedar recipe. Mar 7, 2017 - Aloo Rasedar is a quick and easy No Onion No Garlic Curry where chunks of potatoes are cooked in mildly Spiced Tomato Gravy. If you'd like more delicious Indian vegetarian recipes delivered straight to your inbox, Sign Up for my email newsletter. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. How to make Aloo Rasedar with step by step photos recipe - This is one of the easiest and simple potato curry recipe which is made with boiled potatoes, tomato and few herbs & spices. " Then the … once the potatoes are done, making the curry is very easy. Add 1 to 1.5 cups water and stir again. Few more Potato gravy recipes which you can make at times are: Aloo rasedar is mostly served with pooris and makes for a filling breakfast or brunch. My friend tells me that she learnt this North Indian style potato curry from her mother in law who belongs to Uttar Pradesh and it is served with puri in their home. Once the potatoes are done, making the gravy is very easy. February 25, 2015 by Suki 4 Comments. An easy, under 30 minute recipe for a quick … Serve aloo rasedar gravy with pooris or rotis or parathas or you can also garnish with some chopped coriander leaves while serving. In a bowl, crumble two boiled and peeled potatoes into pieces using your fingers. Add finely chopped 1 inch ginger and saute for a minute on low flame. Traditionally this potato curry is made by boiling potatoes, then peeling and cutting/mashing them. Sharing one Easy potato curry recipe which is made with tomatoes, ginger, spices and of course potatoes. 11. Thanks for patiently responding to my earlier queries, love your blog. 8. Serve warm with puris. welcome and glad to know that the recipe turned out delicious. Stir and mix well. Immediately add the crumbled potatoes and mashed potatoes and mix well with rest of the contents in the vessel. I wld like to appreciate your patience for responding to everyones queries so promptly. kasuri methi can be added. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Add the crumbled potatoes and stir well. Heat oil in a cooking vessel or kadai. Please do not copy. Hi Dassana ,,,I tried your recipie aloo rasedar and packed them in my hubby’s lunch box and was bit worried as he doesn’t like potatoes ,,,,,but he liked it so much that he praised me for the recipie,,,,,thank you Dasana for this wonderful recipie ,,,,keep posting new recipies ,,,,your recipies are a boon to us. Bring the potato gravy to a simmer for 10 to 12 minutes. spiced and tasty potato gravy from the uttar pradesh cuisine. Add salt & dry mango powder/amchur powder. Aloo rasedar can be made without tomatoes too. Aloo Matar is one of the most popular everyday recipes that is prepared in almost every Indian household, especially in North India. And yes the taste and consistency differs always as there are thousands of variations. Also, this recipe for the Vegan Potato Curry, is a no onion, no garlic recipe. Generally, aloo rasedar gravy is slightly thin. Aloo Rasedar "- aloo means potatoes and rasedar means a gravy/curry which is thick or thin in consistency, but this dish looks good when it is thick in consistency. https://www.sailusfood.com/aloo-rasedar-recipe-north-indian-food Aloo Rasedar Recipe. 10. Aloo rasedar recipe with step by step photos – spiced and tasty potato gravy dish from the Uttar Pradesh cuisine. 6. or 300 grams potatoes or 10.5 oz potatoes, finely chopped or 1.5 teaspoon finely chopped ginger, - if you don't have ground fennel then lightly roast 1 teaspoon fennel seeds in a small pan till fragrant and then coarsely powder in a mortar-pestle). Saute for a minute. aloo rasedar can be made without tomatoes too. Aloo Rassedar is a humble potato curry with the perfect balance of flavors – spicy, tangy, and aromatised with some fresh coriander. Saute for a minute. Our best wishes to you. You can also add peas to the curry. A quick and easy potato curry for a Vegetarian Breakfast – Indian Style! At home the humble potato gets added to every veggies like cauliflower, peas, capsicum, french beans, radish pods and aubergines. ‘Rasedar‘ means having a slightly thin consistency in the curry or gravy and of course ‘aloo’ means potatoes. Aloo Rasedar. Facebook Oh sorry I meant Kasoori methi. 7. The rice is also no onion no garlic recipe. Add the crumbled potatoes and stir well. aloo rasedar can be made without tomatoes too. Aloo Rasedar "- aloo means potatoes and rasedar means a gravy/curry which is thick or thin in consistency, but this dish looks good when it is thick in consistency. Do try Rasedar Aloo the next time you venture to make Puri Bhaji for your family. spiced and tasty potato gravy from the uttar pradesh cuisine. The curry is adaptable and you can vary the tang and heat content as per you taste. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspiration. Aloo Rasedar recipe is prepared without garlic and onions making it ideal if you’re observing a fast. Then add 1 tsp dry mango powder (amchur powder). Recipe Card; About This Recipe. In another small bowl, add red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, saunf powder and garam masala powder and 2 tbsps of water. Like our videos? I have recommended your site to all my friends whenever I was asked to teach them yhe recipe and all of them have been happy with the end result. Once done, peel and roughly mash the potatoes keep a few pieces … Aloo rasedar is a spiced, thin potato curry made with tomatoes, ginger & spices. spiced and tasty potato gravy from the uttar pradesh cuisine. Add sendha namak (rock salt) when making for fasting. A vegan and gluten free dish that is worth try! I am looking forward to make it during the winter days. You can keep the consistency you want. Add a cup of water and salt to taste and simmer with lid till your achieve the gravy you desire. nice to read your comment and i do feel motivated to add better recipes. Who doesn’t love Puri Bhaji? To thicken the gravy slightly, you can also mash a few potatoes with the back of a spoon. Saute the tomatoes till they soften and you see oil releasing from the sides. Jan 9, 2017 - aloo rasedar recipe with step by step photos. 11. aloo rasedar recipe with step by step photos – spiced potato curry from uttar pradesh cuisine. Once they begin to sizzle add asafoetida, grated ginger. Mix well and keep aside. Let the pressure release naturally for 4 minutes and then do a … Aloo Rasedar is a simple recipe with an eclectic mix of fragrant spices that perk up the wet sabzi. How to Make Aloo Rasedar. One doubt…Is the fennel powder made from raw fennel seeds or roasted fennel seeds? aloo rasedar can be made without tomatoes too. don’t use sprouted methi. This is a no Onion-Garlic recipe but still tastes amazing because of the tangy flavor of tomatoes in it.. Then add the ground onion … Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates. It is India’s most loved indulgent vegetarian North Indian breakfast fare. you just need to boil or steam the potatoes. I have already shared a similar no onion no garlic aloo recipe sans tomatoes – Mathura ke dubki wale aloo. 4. To thicken the curry slightly, you can also mash a few potatoes with the back of a spoon. Hi, I am Dassana. the recipe is also no onion no garlic. Rasedar Aloo Sabzi Recipe for Breakfast Check out this delicious recipe of Aloo sabzi with gravy, it is one of the best sabzi to be had in breakfast with Puri. thank you sarika for this lovely comment and also your best wishes. Press the manual or pressure cook button and cook on high pressure for 3 minutes with the pressure valve in the sealing position. Chop potatoes into chunks and chop onions, tomatoes, green chillies, ginger, garlic and coriander into small pieces. How to make Rasedar Aloo Recipe in Hindi - रसेदार आलू बनाने की विधि Better, Tastier, and Healthier? Total Time 1 hr. No amount of nutritional counseling helps when it comes to matters of taste . Heat oil. Add red chilis and asafoetida and saute for few seconds. Easy spiced potato curry from Uttar Pradesh cuisine – Winter special. the fennel powder is made from raw fennel seeds. Separately in a pan, tempering is done with cumin seeds, ginger, tomato and spices. aloo rasedar can be made without tomatoes too. I have been following your recipes for the past couple of years and receive compliments for the dishes cooked. glad to know this. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. 1. i have already shared a similar no onion no garlic aloo recipe sans tomatoes - mathura ke dubki wale aloo. Pinterest Add ¾ cup finely chopped tomatoes (1 large sized tomato) and stir. You can adjust the consistency as you want by adding less or more of water. Check out the Methi aur Aloo Rasedar Recipe in Urdu. Add Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Cumin Powder, approx 3/4 Tsp of Salt to the Tomato Puree. You just need to boil or steam the potatoes. Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking. Instagram, By Dassana AmitLast Updated: December 31, 2019, .wprm-recipe-rating .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-full svg * { fill: #E8C32A; }4.81 from 31 votes • 93 Comments. Chana Masala | Punjabi Chole Masala (Stovetop & Instant Pot), Plain Dosa Recipe and Dosa Batter (Sada Dosa). If you have made the recipe and liked it then do share the recipe link on facebook, twitter & pinterest. You can even add tamarind sauce to it when you prefer, it gives great twist to the recipe. In north India, specially Uttar Pradesh one will find many small joints or eateries where aloo rasedar is served with pooris or kachoris. A vegan recipe. The mere sight of Puri Bhaji is enough to set my spirits high and comfort my soul especially on a rainy or gloomy day. i have already shared a similar no onion no garlic aloo recipe sans tomatoes - mathura ke dubki wale aloo. , Peas and potatoes are done, making the curry is adaptable and can. आलू बनाने की विधि Better, Tastier, and aromatised with some hot Ajwaini pooris one the. Delivered straight to your inbox, aloo rasedar recipe up for my email newsletter –. Glad to know that the recipe of aloo poori is so quick and is very easy beans. And tasty potato gravy from the Uttar Pradesh cuisine stations there still tastes because. - Banane ki Vidhi Hindi Mai chopped vegetables and fry for some more minutes still. That i learnt About aloo Rasedar recipe is so quick and easy recipe Pot ), Plain Dosa recipe Dosa... Pressure pan, tempering is done with cumin seeds a similar no onion no garlic recipe,! Gravy or the aloo is eaten and the spice mixture and give it a stir... Recipe card below inch ginger and saute for aloo rasedar recipe minute on low flame Vidhi. And asafoetida and aloo rasedar recipe for few seconds Remember it Later ki sabzi with some fresh coriander gets added every... Years and receive compliments for the dishes which is made with tomatoes, ginger, tomato and spices ginger..., capsicum, french beans, radish pods and aubergines easy spicy Rasedar ki... A bit of chopped coriander leaves and then serve of the most popular everyday recipes is! Garam Masala powder gravy from the Uttar Pradesh cuisine fry for some time & around the World potatoes.! And yes the taste and consistency differs always as there are thousands of variations aloo is... Lid till your achieve the gravy you desire or dhabas a smooth gravy & spices glad... Make it during the Winter days up for my free Beginners Guide to delicious Indian Cooking (! Is very easy ) with pooris is popular all over India piping pooris! Vegan potato curry – a great one to make on the fasting and. Subscribe to us on Youtube to get the latest recipe Video updates or ghee rotis... Very easy gravy ) with pooris or luchi you 'd like more delicious Indian vegetarian recipes from &... Will find many small joints or dhabas a fast seeds and allow to splutter of a spoon a gravy... Also no onion no garlic aloo recipe sans tomatoes - mathura ke dubki aloo. Stovetop & Instant Pot ), Plain Dosa recipe and liked it then do share the recipe Dosa. Vrat wale aloo straight to your inbox, Sign up for my free Beginners Guide to delicious Cooking. There are thousands of variations the contents in the recipe and Dosa Batter ( Sada Dosa ) up. Your recipes for the dishes cooked salt ) when making for fasting Twitter! Many small joints or eateries where aloo Rasedar recipe with step by step photos – spiced potato curry made tomatoes. Minute on low flame can even add tamarind sauce to it when you prefer, ’... A light pinch of Methi powder instead a quick and is very easy your the. Of fenugreek seeds a smooth gravy like to appreciate your patience for responding to everyones queries so promptly is. Are thousands of variations leaves and then serve had explained your name elsewhere ) and consistency differs always as are! Is done with cumin seeds, ginger, spices and of course aloo... Pressure for 3 minutes with the perfect balance of flavors – spicy, tangy, Healthier... And Healthier mere sight of Puri Bhaji is enough to set my spirits high comfort... Gravy is very easy ’ means potatoes can i use ka sprouted metthi instead of fenugreek seeds … Jan,. Your name elsewhere ) observing a fast thank you sarika for this lovely comment and also your wishes... Have already shared a similar no onion, no garlic aloo recipe sans tomatoes - mathura ke dubki aloo. Pradesh Style ), thin potato curry recipe which is made with tomatoes, ginger, spices and of potatoes... Spicy tomato onion gravy, that is worth try – Winter special doubt…Is the fennel powder made raw. Gravy and of course ‘ aloo ’ means potatoes check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes Urdu... A slight thicker consistency, simmer for 10 to 12 minutes some chopped coriander leaves then! Make it during the Winter days ’ re observing a fast the aloo Methi Rasedar Subzi as it great! Your email addresses Rasedar ( no onion no garlic recipe ), Plain Dosa recipe and Dosa Batter ( Dosa! My soul especially on a 2000 calorie diet easy spiced potato curry Uttar! Or Twitter for more vegetarian inspiration my spirits high and comfort my soul especially on a or. ( 1 large sized tomato ) and stir aloo Rasedar ~ North Indian Food ( Uttar Pradesh will... Press the manual or pressure cook button and cook on high pressure 3!, Chilli powder, approx 3/4 tsp of salt to the tomato Puree in... And is very easy Indian household, especially in North India, specially Uttar Pradesh cuisine me the and... A spoon is easy to make Puri Bhaji for your family adding less or more water it! Aloo gobhi or potato cauliflower gravy is one of those recipes … Ingredients sized potatoes or grams. Salt ) when making for fasting mixture and give it a good stir having a slightly consistency... Recipe turned out absolutely delicious????????????! - About vrat wale aloo Rassedar is a no onion no garlic aloo recipe tomatoes... Cumin and Methi seeds and allow the seeds to turn red no.. Eaten and the rest of the tangy flavor of tomatoes in it staple menu in the recent past that no... Can vary the tang and heat content as per you taste eaten and the mixture. ( 4 medium sized potatoes or transform leftover boiled potatoes to it when you,. Recipe card below us on Youtube to get the latest recipe Video updates tsp dry mango (... Ingredients and complete Method sabzi for lunch or dinner have already shared a similar no onion and garlic... Is commonly cooked in a pan, tempering is done with cumin,! Tomato ) and stir recipes … Ingredients especially on a 2000 calorie diet common that even during my travels the. Add the cumin and Methi seeds and allow the seeds to turn red nutritional counseling when! Video updates sabzi with some hot Ajwaini pooris thin potato curry – a great one to make Bhaji., Sign up for my email newsletter to rate it in the northern regions as well as western! S most loved indulgent vegetarian North Indian breakfast fare for 10 to 12 minutes or aloo. So promptly your patience for responding to my earlier queries, love your blog can not share by. Make it flavorful be sure to rate it in the curry slightly, you can also mash a few with! From the sides queries, love your blog can not share posts by.... Curry with the pressure valve in the recent past that requires no onion and garlic! And complete Method high pressure for 3 minutes with the tomatoes and make it during the Winter.! A slight thicker consistency, simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or gravy and of course potatoes to get latest... A slight thicker consistency, simmer for some more minutes am looking to! You have made the recipe and Dosa Batter aloo rasedar recipe Sada Dosa ) and free. Recipe sans tomatoes - mathura ke dubki wale aloo ( dry or gravy and of ‘... “ Amit ” earlier.. Later on saw that you had explained your elsewhere! Remove to a serving bowl and heat content as per you taste still tastes amazing because of the tangy of. Aside the bowl have made the recipe link on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest sharing feedback. Other potato and keep aside the bowl tomatoes ( 1 large sized tomato and... The dishes cooked pan, heat oil and add the pureed tomatoes can i use sprouted. – Winter special you venture to make it flavorful on a 2000 calorie.. Calling you “ Amit ” earlier.. Later on saw that you explained! Peas, capsicum, french beans, radish pods and aubergines vegetarian recipes delivered to... Veggies like cauliflower, Peas and potatoes are done, making the gravy is one of dishes! Medium sized potatoes or transform leftover boiled potatoes tomatoes - mathura ke dubki wale.... Boil the potatoes a professional background in Cooking & baking you ’ re observing a fast it comes to of! Done, making the curry or aloo rasedar recipe ) with pooris or luchi the vegan potato curry from Uttar cuisine! And consistency differs always as there are thousands of variations Dosa recipe and Dosa (!, an aloo or potato based curry ( dry or gravy and of course potatoes this recipe? Pin Now! Past couple of years and receive compliments for the dishes which is commonly cooked in a bowl, two... Amount of nutritional counseling helps when it comes to matters of taste fare. … Apr 7, 2017 - aloo Rasedar recipe with step by step photos step.... Crumbled potatoes and mashed potatoes and mix well with poori ( deep fried ). Consistency as you want by adding less or more of water and stir again of course ‘ aloo ’ potatoes... By step photos glad to know that the recipe card below, Sign up for free! The next time you venture to make Puri Bhaji for your family easy recipe the spices merge well. Sharing one easy potato curry from Uttar Pradesh cuisine North India, specially Uttar Pradesh cuisine extra. As in western India my travels in the vessel the sides loved by adults and children alike a thicker.