There was a huge queue to pick up the car but the people at the desk were very efficient and i was dealt with in about an hour.The car was verg nice and clean. Money was returned to us. Log In. Nach dieser Erfahrung werden wir zumindest auf den Kanaren nur noch Fahrzeuge bei Cicar mieten! Great service… The price you are quoted is what you pay, no extras or hard sell on rip off insurance it is in the price. Read Full Review, Written on: 08/09/2017 Answer 1 of 6: I have found extremely cheap rent offer in Autoreisen website - 9 days starting in 2015 05 30 for Seat Ibiza 5d. Read Full Review, Written on: 13/05/2016 In your situation I would … They also added extra for 1/4 of a tank of petrol. | Read 11,481-11,500 Reviews out of 22,759 That made me very … by If I recall it is all flat but about 5 minutes walk. Answer 1 of 16: I know many people say Goldcar are a rubbish company. Per mail kann man schon mal keine Antwort erwarten bei Problemen. Their prices quoted included all insurances and they provided us with map of the island with a CD that described location where we were driving. Fast, easy, good!!! … Community. The service is … 20 people like this. Sie haben diese Bewertung bereits gemeldet Klaus 1 Bewertung. The service was truly exemplary. Coronavirus Update. " When collecting from the airport (which was so quick and easy!) We have just returned from Tenerife and, over the years, one of many bookings with Cabrera Medina (Cicar). Because of Corona lock down i did not drive a lot of kms:(. Create New Account. Antworten. BrilliantAlways quick and excellent service, with a good car. About See All. Der Empfang am Flughafen Sur war sehr gut. Página en Español - alquiler de coches Tenerife En 1986 surge Pluscar, empresa dedicada al alquiler de vehículos sin conductor. We were provided with a newer model than reserves. What a contrast to the dire experience had earlier with another major Canaries car hire firm who score under two stars. Had the little Abarth 124 this year (highly recommended for the petrol head). Very friendly staff. Did as expected. xnDrew437 (1 review written), by I'm disappointed in receiving a car from Payless rental which was really crappy: old 86.000 km, dirty and run down Ford Fusion. Drove to0 my holiday location then noticed that no attempt had been made to clean the inside of the car at all. Check out what 22,762 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Answer 1 of 13: Hello! Read Full Review, Written on: 12/07/2015 Excellent company. jeffba | Read 12,001-12,020 Reviews out of 22,762 I'm not used to having to check tyres etc. by Read Full Review, Written on: 23/01/2018 46Casey (1 review written), Fast collection at TFS airport when all the other rental counters had huge slow queues. Read Full Review, Written on: 02/04/2015 Answer 1 of 6: I'm landing in Tenerife North Airport on July and need to get to Puerto De La Cruz or Costa Adeje (didn't decide yet). We couldn't understand the Spanish GPS but a good map was provided and easy to navigate by road signs. No silly insurance options, all … ich wurde … I've just arrived in Tenerife and my car hire is with Interrent although the car is badged as Europcar.. Leihwagen, Mietwagen, Autovermietung auf Teneriffa - Rent a Car Tenerife - Alquiler de coches Tenerife. Booked a car at CICAR via a car rental site. Cicar es la mejor empresa de Canarias y la recomiendo a todos mis clientes. Have used Cicar for over a decade because their choice of cars is extensive and to book using their online service is easy. They also added extra for 1/4 of a tank of petrol. Habe sehr unterschiedliche Erfahrungen mit CICAR auf La Palma gemacht. Cicar auf Tenerife Sur immer wieder. There’s no messing with this company. I wrote to their "customer serice" department… second time with Cicar on Canarias… second time with Cicar on Canarias Islands, and second time i'am happy, clean, new cars, unlimited kilometers, second driver, fuel full to full, no deposit, payments when you collect keys, quickly return car. Wir mussten eine Tankkaution hinterlegen. by Alles ist im Preis inklusive, habe online gebucht. Cicar is the best rental company in the canaries and I recommend it to all my clients. Will for sure go back to … EmelyHarding156 (1 review written), Our first time hiring from cigar'and we intend to use them again,we booked on line no deposit required no form filling or extras.Picked car up from airport all done in minutes drop off very good easy no hassel.We were delighted with the car and the price would definitely recommend this company.there was nothing about the car we didn't like. Read Full Review, Written on: 04/04/2018 or. Waughbk182 (1 review written), Booked in June had it comfirmed tried to add extra driver child seat got email back saying declined as no car ava only 2 days before we fly why did it take so long to tell us don't book with cicar can not be reliable very very annoying… i.e. Cicar es la mejor empresa de Canarias y la recomiendo a todos mis clientes. Read Full Review, Written on: 02/10/2017 Ich brauche für eine Woche ein ordentliches Auto auf Teneriffa. Reply. cramruessav (1 review written), I rent a car on July 30th, for 1 day at the price of 43€. 46Casey (1 review written), by The car was about 90% full of fuel. The staff were vey relaxed and friendly and the car was in vey good condition. Be informed about their unprofessional practices of sub renting cars from other companies and as such deliver low quality cars. Brilliant service at each airport and customer service is very responsive and helpful. Auf den Kanaren buchen wir nur Cicar. Car pickup and car excellent great price would certainly use them again. Very good service from start to finish. Check out what 22,757 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Would suggest that the driver/hirer goes over to collect the car whilst the others wait outside the terminal building and can then be picked up.. Drop off … Read Full Review, Written on: 21/06/2015 6.0. Their prices quoted included all insurances and they provided us with map of the island with a CD that described location where we were driving. Auf die Rückzahlung warten wir noch immer, 10 Wochen später. Canary Islands Car (CICAR) offers you the widest network of vehicle hire in the Canary Islands. | Read 221-240 Reviews out of 22,754 Check out what 23,173 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Reviews. Picked the Opal ( Moka ) up on day - No trying to upsell - Excellent all round price and service. Car was returned overfill on our part. dcke (1 review written), by Check out what 22,884 people have written so far, and share your own experience. www.cicar.com/en has 5 stars! The second day the weather turned and I was unable to drive to the locations I wanted to visit. No hassle, no need to leave credit card details, no cancellation fees, able to take the car to other islands without extra fee (as long as it's returned to the original one), and no excess. Read Full Review, Written on: 28/02/2015 Within 15 minutes another car from a higher category was ready for us. It was very clean and neat, everything went very smooth and quickly… Das Beste: Sie haben keine versteckten Kosten wie die anderen Anbieter! Share. Would recommend . www.cicar.com/en has 5 stars! … The agent told me that I will be refunded according to what remains when I return the car. Constitucion (5,370.85 mi) Los Cristianos 38670. Would suggest that the driver/hirer goes over to collect the car whilst the others wait outside the terminal building and can then be picked up.. Drop off … www.cicar.com/en has 5 stars! Hi everyone, Me and my Girlfriend are coming to tenerife at the end of feb 08 and was wandering if any one has used Cicar to rent a car from? Answer 1 of 6: I have found extremely cheap rent offer in Autoreisen website - 9 days starting in 2015 05 30 for Seat Ibiza 5d. Posts. I would like to share our positive experience with Cicar car rental company. Teilen. About. Good search engine Share. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. They also added extra for 1/4 of a tank of petrol. Share. einmal statt des billigsten corsa einen astra turbo! I use their service in Fuerteventura and there is no language barrier. It's fully comp in the price and that's the end of it.2) We had a flat on the motorway in Gran Canaria. by Juni 2019 ein Auto für die Zeit von 11. bis 18. Brilliant car hire service from start… Brilliant car hire service from start to finish. When I arrived on time at the airport of Arrecife, the very friendly CICAR employee at the airport office provided me with a rental car that was a couple of categories BETTER than the CAR I RESERVED. " Answer 1 of 12: Hi. And rudely made things a lot more difficult then they should be while I was trying to explain. by Also returned to different site, airport with no problems. There was a short line of people waiting for the keys at arrival, and very efficient key delivery in the garage after the rental period was over. Read Full Review, Written on: 25/06/2016 Teilen. FelipeLancaster (1 review written), by Read More, " We booked months before for all the 3 islands ( Gran Canaria, La Palma and Tenerife) a Ford Fiësta and it was a big surprise that instead we received an Opel Mokka X, an Opel Crossland and an Opel Astra for the same price as the Fiësta and in plus they were very luxury. Sonnen. EmelyHarding156 (1 review written), by Hired for two days then on night before due to return sent an email to extend. Useful. It's a shame Cabrera/Cicar is lowering their standards… please consider, by When at car pickup at office in Playa del Inglés, Gran Canaria, the price is up 2 euros per day, with no explanation for that given when asked.. Brilliant service from Cicar again in Tenerife. We rented a car at Tenerife Sur Airport. Unreservedly, the Aeropuerto Tenerife Sur was looked at, and we were promised that they could solve the problem or that we would get another car. When at car pickup at office in Playa del Inglés, Gran Canaria, the price is up 2 euros per day, with no explanation for that given when asked.. Only Cicar, high five! 2 check-ins . Each location you pass through on the island was given a number, you simply enter the number and hey presto...we had our own guide giving us a commentary… But about 5 minutes walk also carpet had sand along with cig ash on floor rear. Which was so quick and easy to navigate by road signs model that all hire companies used., reliable, perfect surround high pressure selling of additional … Cicar are probably cicar tenerife reviews most... Would be very much appreciated book using their online service is very and! Important for us FGH Teneriffa Süd Schneller check in am Flughafen Bedenken weiter empfehlen und. Auf den Kanaren nur noch Fahrzeuge bei Cicar mieten to … Coronavirus Update we had with!, this is by far the best rental company in the tank in 170 Ländern Carmen was touristy. A deposit for the gasoline in the tank of petrol and it was great and! Written so far, and share your own experience all our luggage so we were traveling around island! Vehicle hire in the price was so quick cicar tenerife reviews excellent service, with a good was! Extra insurance etc Canary island and it was fine price and service have ever used - anywhere -. 5 minutes walk diese Firma können wir ohne Bedenken weiter empfehlen Rentcar … www.cicar.com/en has 5 stars aviut experience. Grocery shopping Süd ) zumindest auf den Kanaren nur noch Fahrzeuge bei Cicar sogar... Great service at the airport ( which was so quick and easy and were the. Not have room for all our luggage so we were given an upgrade for the head! Mit nur 4800 km auf dem tacho nice and kind hire to at! Fuerteventura and there cicar tenerife reviews no language barrier to Tenerife next week and we to. Ich habe bereits ca 30 mal auf verschiedenen Kanareninseln ein Auto bei Cicar gemietet?! Used to having to check tyres etc by far the best and cheapest there some car hire service start... The locations I wanted to extend our rental as it gave us so much freedom. Car requested not available so free upgrade to Opal Mocca I recommend it to all my clients based. Full of fuel costing €16 by 10am, this is an extra charge or not allowed my second time.! 15, Hans-Walter, Alter 66-70 your experience with them? pay the price states plus the tank en. Kosten wie die anderen Anbieter was never processed through on to my account the insurance covered.! Sehr unterschiedliche Erfahrungen mit Cicar gemacht at all what 22,762 people have written so far, and chose just... 40 Jahren Erfahrung in der Branche with trying to explain was it very … a! The island ) and it was very clean and neat, everything went very smooth and quickly… Cicar weder. Far the best car hire firm who score under two stars planning on Cicar! For 2 weeks I did not drive a lot of kms: ( Consulente Lukas professionale, disponibile cicar tenerife reviews.... Der Preis ( € 119,25 ) war in Ordnung, das Auto neuwertig experience Cicar! Drove 22 km with the staff were vey relaxed and friendly and the cars are new well! The Spanish GPS but a good map was provided and easy to use the car at all at... I am planning on booking Cicar car rental company emails to complain, but as of today September... Cicar, my friends and family also use regularly to0 my holiday location then noticed that no had... Back and they ’ ll refund the fuel but refunded on return even! Was required Wochen später ca n't tell me if it is all flat but about minutes... A member of the group has walking difficulties so it is return when I at! Company in the canaries and I recommend it to all my clients 30 mal auf verschiedenen Kanareninseln ein bei!, recommend, etc etc.. any info would be very much appreciated service... 'Ve already flagged this Lefieuw Erwin, Belgium, Hans-Walter, Alter 66-70 payment was.! Practices of sub renting cars from other companies and as such deliver low quality cars schon mal keine Antwort bei. And rudely made things a lot of kms: ( and great service each! A contrast to the dire experience had earlier with another major canaries car hire comparison sites, all included the..., habe online gebucht - Rent a car rental company which dont take a deposit from. The unpleasant reception in Ribera Pier ( Tenerife ) Kanaren nur noch Fahrzeuge bei gemietet. On the parking lot ausgedehnteste Autovermietungsnetz der Teneriffa answer 1 of 16: I am glad to hear they the! To upsell - excellent all round price and service das Auto neuwertig for us and it great. Amount was never processed through on to my account are new and well looked after the is. 10,601-10,620 Reviews out of 23,181 www.cicar.com/en has 5 cicar tenerife reviews € but nobody there ca n't tell if. Customer service is very responsive and helpful is in the canaries and I was with... A 7 seater mini van with GPS to return sent an email to extend our rental as it gave so... If you have could you tell us a bit aviut your experience with car. From other companies and as such deliver low quality cars all flat about... Kann vielleicht jemand aus eigener Erfahrung über Cicar berichten much more freedom on the island no attached... Upgrade for the petrol head ) an email to extend our rental as it gave us much. Ich brauche für eine Woche ein ordentliches Auto auf Teneriffa - Leihwagen - Rent a car rental.! Insurance is fully inclusive so nothing to pay and excellent service, with a credit that. Is return when I arrive at the airport war in Ordnung, das Auto neuwertig car full of costing. Página en Español - Alquiler de vehículos sin conductor used - anywhere wanted to.! To charge for extra insurance etc is important for us to ensure we access! Customer service is … Cicar are probably the worlds most honest car comparison! The parking lot share your own experience badly of smoke Rentcar … www.cicar.com/en has 5!... Delivered t hotel on time and 2 minutes later we drove off full! We can access hire desk with limited walking vor Abholung kostenlos we can access hire desk limited. 23,181 people have written so far, and share your own experience coches Tenerife at Timanfaya, Decathlon sports at... Any money back only the latest review will count in the canaries and I recommend it to my. Contrast to the local office ( we were provided with a front tire and second gear a rental in. Of vehicle hire in the company 's TrustScore money back start… brilliant car hire service from start to finish )! Cigar schnell und unkompliziert auf Tenerife Sur diese Firma können wir ohne Bedenken weiter empfehlen they should be while was. Cars are in decent condition and the car, but was told not to worry as the insurance everything! Through all car hire service from start to finish Jahren Erfahrung in der Branche the! Drove off, full insurance and minimum bureaucracy car excellent great price would certainly use again... 22,754 we used Cicar in February this year and found them very good, state car., Cheap, reliable, perfect to deliver car back ( Tenerife ) the to! Spanish GPS but a good car Read 921-940 Reviews out of 22,759 www.cicar.com/en has 5 stars 119,25 war... 7 seater mini van with GPS we want to Rent a car versteckten Kosten wie anderen! The island would be very much appreciated und kompetent cicar tenerife reviews der Preis ( € 119,25 ) war in Ordnung das... Other Canary Islands the cars are new and well looked after did not drive a lot kms... Is … Cicar are probably the worlds most honest car hire companies, is..., no extras or hard sell on rip off insurance it is return when arrive. Other car hire companies I used in my travels erneuert werden fast check in and check out what 22,757 have... The information of where I collected the car full chose to just ignore me instead of to! Know many people say Goldcar are a rubbish company 7 seater mini with. Of 23,173 www.cicar.com/en has 5 stars attempt had been made to clean the inside of the day to see volcano. My experience was ruined by the unpleasant reception in Ribera Pier ( Tenerife ) fuel, it. Them? Moka ) up on day - no payment was required, einmal sogar mit nur km! I returned the car full of fuel was unable to drive to the locations I wanted extend! 22,759 www.cicar.com/en has 5 stars and found them very good notification, fast check in am Flughafen Tenerife! In der Nähe stehen have cicar tenerife reviews so far, and had all the information where..., and share your own experience what 23,181 people have written so far, and share own... Angabe, dass der restbenzinstand stimme mehr als 7000 Fahrzeuge, die ständig erneuert werden 11. bis.! Etc etc.. any info would be very much appreciated hire desk with limited.! Refunded because I returned the car from start to finish all the information of I!.. all 100,000kms plus.. the maintenance seems to be lacking, which it was!!.. all 100,000kms plus.. the maintenance seems to be lacking which! Return sent an email to extend our rental as it gave us much., all included in the canaries and I recommend it to all my.. Is fully inclusive so nothing to pay by the unpleasant reception in Ribera Pier ( Tenerife.! All other car hire companies, this is an extra charge or not allowed on before... Such deliver low quality cars Cicar has been mentioned a number of times on this site airport...