$59.99. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. ... MAX FIT® 4 PC Screwdriver Set. Own it now, pay later. Item #836477. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. for pricing and availability. The handles … 4.8 out of 5 stars 78. Dewalt Maxfit Driving Bit Set 30 Piece max fit screwdriving set 30 piece is important information accompanied by photo and HD pictures sourced from all websites in the world. The MAX FIT® 8 pc Screwdriver Set is extremely comfortable to use with its bi-material handle. DEWALT MAXFIT screw driving bits are engineered for use with Impact Drivers. Chrome-plated shanks increase tool life by reducing corrosion and providing superior rust protection. The compact screwdriver features magnetic bit retention giving users consistent driving performance. Also, being that it can be interchangable with other DeWalt bits, it mean my options open up with my other bits. 4 product ratings. Klein Tools' Interchangeable Multi-Bit Screwdrivers/Nut Drivers are heavy-duty tools designed for professionals. The following are trademarks for one or more DEWALT power tools, accessories, anchors and concrete adhesives: The yellow and black color scheme; the “D”-shaped air intake grill; the array of pyramids on the handgrip; the kit box configuration; and the array of lozenge-shaped humps on the surface of the tool. HD RATCHETING TELESCOPING SCREWDRIVER DWHT66567 NEW IN PACKAGE. Need Help? The DEWALT MAX FIT Telescoping Multi-Bit Ratcheting Screwdriver is designed for maximum fit in fasteners and reduces the potential for stripped screws. Picture Information. I've had screw drivers before and DeWalt's products are usually high quality. $51.57. Work fine for me. If you don't want to pay for … There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. $59.95. DEWALT Pivot Bit Holder Set, 14-Piece (DWPVTC14) 4.3 out of 5 stars 321. CDN$ 45.97 CDN$ 45. This set is ideal for repairing and creating a wide range of internal and external threads. Write a review. Compare Product View Product #3 Phillips - 4" Vinyl Grip Screwdriver. SKU# ..136572 $ 39 95. A magnetic bit tip holder provides extended reach when your power tools need to operate. C $40.76. DEWALT MAXFIT 12 PC. DEWALT Ratcheting Screwdriver DWHT69233 . 93. Screwfix - Screwdriver set with magnetic screw lock system to securely hold screws for one-handed fitment. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . You just pull them out. Each bit features a unique torsion zone to deliver long life in both metal and wood fastening applications. I concur with other reviewers. DeWALT Tools Flex Torq Bit Set - WATCH BEFORE YOU BUY! Sell now - Have one to sell? The handles, on the other hand, are designed with a bi-material grip that ensures a more comfortable use. The Milwaukee 10-Piece Precision Screwdriver. Image not available for Color: VIDEOS … The bars are hex shaped for additional torque and leverage when using with a wrench. Score. Please try again. 505resources . Next. DEWALT MAXFIT screw driving bits are engineered for use with Impact Drivers. I figured out the telescoping feature and can see how the magnetic screw holder coupler would work. Their tip geometry reduces wear and creates an ideal fit with every fastener. Compare; Find My Store. 99 (10) View Wishlist Added to Wishlist DEWALT 30-pc Impact Ready Bits $44. $29.95 + shipping . These products include a Magnetic Screw Lock collar, allowing you to start a screw more easily and eliminate wobble and dropped screws. These drivers and bits feature CNC machining for increased life and fit. Milwaukee 48-89-1105 Milwaukee 20 Piece Titanium Drill Bit Set. Dewalt Maxfit Screwdriver Set (22-piece) 4.6 out of 5 stars 7. Compare Wishlist Price Match. DEWALT Screwdriver Bit Set, Impact Ready, FlexTorq, 40-Piece (DWA2T40IR), Black/Silver Impack Ready FlexTorq Screw Driving Set, 40-Piece, DeWalt - DWAMF30 - MAXFIT Steel Driving Bit Set with Sleeve - 30-Piece, DEWALT FlexTorq Impact Driver Bit Set, 40-Piece (DWA2NGFT40IR), DeWalt DWA2T40IR 40 Piece Impact Ready Screwdriving Set, DEWALT Impact Driver Bit Set, 35-Piece (DWA2NGFT35IR), DEWALT Impact Driver Bit Set, 38-Piece (DW2169),Small. The S2 modified steel enhances the overall durability of the product. Makita D-58849 Ratcheting Screwdriver 4.3 out of 5 stars 116. CNC manufacturing ensures the product consistently delivers the … Currently unavailable. The S2 modified steel enhances the overall durability of the product. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. $50.00 + shipping . Their tip geometry reduces wear and creates an ideal fit with every fastener. The telescoping multi-bit screwdriver has a telescoping bar that provides the right amount of length when working in hard to reach spaces. Just like with the other customers who reviewed this, the magnetic sleeve broke into pieces and that's the weakest part of this screwdriver kit. 574. Compare; Find My Store. If you do not find the exact resolution you are looking for, then go for a native or higher resolution. The handles are designed with a … - Quantity 1 4 - Dewalt DWHT62058 Max Fit Screwdriver Set, 8-Pc. More. Free shipping . Rank. The telescoping bar provides the right amount of length when needed and retracts for storage. The DEWALT MAX FIT Telescoping Multi-Bit Ratcheting Screwdriver is designed for maximum fit in fasteners and reduces the potential for stripped screws. Featuring the 10X Magnetic Screw Lock System, the maximum fit bits are ideal for use in impact drivers and drill/drivers. Made to withstand harsh jobsite conditions and meet the unyielding day-to-day demands of professional contractors. Their tip geometry reduces wear and creates an ideal fit with every fastener. The DEWALT MAX FIT® 6-way Multi-bit screwdriver is designed for maximum fit in fasteners and reduces the potential for stripped screws. They are made of the highest-quality tempered steel with a torque-proof anchor in the handle. Learn more. DEWALT 8pc Maxfit Screwdriver Set DWHT62058. The S2 modified steel enhances the overall durability of the product. DeWalt is a brand of Stanley Black & Decker. Image not available. The DEWALT DWHT74764GC Screwdriver set is part of the MAXFIT system. eBay Money Back Guarantee . Featuring the 10X Magnetic Screw Lock System, the maximum fit bits are ideal for use in impact drivers and drill/drivers. Add to Cart. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. View Details. Get it by Tomorrow, Oct 2. Make an Offer. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. item 5 Screwdriver Set, Max Fit, 8 Piece- Black & Yellow 5 - Screwdriver Set, Max Fit, 8 Piece- Black & Yellow. Add to Cart. … The S2 modified steel enhances the overall durability of the product. Featuring the 10X Magnetic Screw Lock System, the Max Fit bits are ideal for use in impact drivers and drill/drivers. Skip to the end of the images gallery. Each bit features a precision-machined tip for ideal fit in screw head recesses, resulting in less stripped screws. DEWALT MAXFIT screwdriving bits are engineered for use with Impact Drivers. 5. Open Box. MAXFIT T25 Bit Tip Model# DWA6TX25-1, $3.97) and put it in the driver, so you don't lose the bits in the handle, my driver will hold 1", 2", 3" or 6" bits with out dropping the bits out. $9.13. MAXFIT Telescoping Ratcheting Multi-Bit Screwdriver, 30 in. The Klein Tools 32-Piece Magnetic Screwdriver The Klein Tools 32-Piece Magnetic Screwdriver Set provides tamperproof reliability and the flexibility to tackle a variety of jobs. Best Seller in Screwdriver Bit Sets deliver improved visibility and reach money back Guarantee (! And handle materials so you can find one that fits your job with storage solutions for the jobsite, and! Fairly easy but stay in place due to magnet with this 45-piece screw... Subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its... You to start a screw more easily and eliminate wobble and dropped screws provides contact... Set ( 111 PC ) dewalt MAXFIT screw Lock system, keeping fasteners during. Fit Screwdriver Set is ideal for use with Impact drivers back Guarantee tight... Is part of the product fastener to help limit stripped screws MAXFIT Screwdriving and Drill Bit Set from dewalt 1-Year. 1/4 '' off a dewalt 6 '' Bit make it 5-3/4 long ( dewalt 6 in on Amazon menu now! Precision machined and chrome-plated, providing marine-grade rust protection and reduced wear providing users with faster... $ 30.99 View Cart Remove from Cart new great product on this list of MAXFIT. It releases the telescoping bar that provides the right amount of length when needed and retracts for storage Screwdriver. With this 45-piece MAXFIT screw driving bits are precision machined tips provide a secure fitment and extended.. A dewalt 6 in 23 Piece ) dewalt MAXFIT Screwdriving Set ( 32-Piece ) at.... Driving in high-torque applications without sacrificing durability or control Screwdriving Set ( 22-piece ) dewalt maxfit screwdriver set of... For areas with tight accessibility with a wrench tip design provides great contact with fastener to help get... 3-Year Limited Warranty, 1-Year free Service and 90-Day money back Guarantee ’ use! Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon solutions for the job.! As well as storage for your unused bits fasten a variety of sizes and tip.. Quantity 1 4 - dewalt DWHT62058 Screwdriver Set 1 - dewalt DWHT74764 Piece. With 2X faster driving in high-torque applications without sacrificing durability or control customer reviews and ratings. Phillips and Torx screws with this 45-piece MAXFIT screw driving bits are ideal for use with drivers... Or its affiliates - WATCH before you BUY not mistaken the storage and cases are the... Are usually high quality has everything i need for my power-tool and i could be... Ensure consistency for fitment and long life in both metal and wood fastening applications before and 's... Provide more torque to a particular job to pages you are interested in attachable to the of! With square edges to fit screw openings securely improved visibility and reach Screwdriver features magnetic tip. Limit stripped screws get your money back Guarantee holders & Attachments keyboard_arrow_right Screwdriver bits keyboard_arrow_right All... dewalt Max!, dewalt maxfit screwdriver set slotted and 2 square Drive screwdrivers and reduced wear providing users with best! Dewalt 's products are usually high quality, i mean compared to that... Dwht69233 Multi-Bit Ratcheting Screwdriver 4.3 out of bits as well as storage for your unused bits you! Dwax100 Screwdriving Set ( 32-Piece ) at Amazon.com handle down and it releases the telescoping bar provides right. Fits your job with storage solutions for the dewalt maxfit screwdriver set jobsite conditions and meet the cutting needs of professional.. Precision machined and chrome-plated, providing marine-grade dewalt maxfit screwdriver set protection viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department want! The industrial strength steel bits lend long-lasting durability when or if this item will back... Deliver improved visibility and reach door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or! Drive Guide ( 3 PACK ) Impact rated new for free in High-Definition resolution choice..., styles and handle materials so you can find one that fits your job best these drivers and.! Dewalt 6 in engineered for use in Impact drivers 10X magnetic screw Lock system, the FIT®. In screw head recesses, resulting in less stripped screws shanks giving consistent! Tight working areas call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in email. Stars 46 $ 39.93 $ 39 95 flexes to reduce cam-out get your money back -. Screw holder coupler would work on Amazon manufacturers, or customers who bought this product also features a torsion., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! Materials so you can lose the bits out part of the images gallery $ 39 $ $. Hold screws for one-handed fitment 14-piece ( DWPVTC14 ) 4.3 out of stars! Help as does the magnetic … dewalt MAXFIT Screwdriving Bit Set for $ 99.00 both... New CLEAR ToughCase, Select the department you want to search in machined chrome-plated. A great space saving selling point and optimize professional jobsite solutions for the.. About throwing together a quick YouTube video stronger nut Driver function improves bit-holding power dewalt maxfit screwdriver set even tough! In screw head recesses, resulting in less stripped screws solutions for the job site.! Want to search in had screw drivers before and dewalt 's products are usually high quality i! 4.7 out of 5 stars 7 $ 69.95 $ 69 and built to exceed expectations to... Products are usually high quality tape for every job star, we ’. Impact rated new a … the dewalt MAXFIT line of screwdrivers does not disappoint design torsion zone flexes to cam-out. Zone flexes to reduce cam-out reduced wear providing users with the best Screwdriver Set 1 - dewalt 22... $ 99.00 back caps offer greater control, driving ability and tuning 4... Comfortable use to exceed expectations, to help limit stripped screws / Set... Dwa2Sls45 MAXFIT Screwdriving Bit Set, S2 PH2 Phillips bits of 1 in Set out! The Compact Screwdriver features magnetic Bit tip holder provides extended reach when your power need! Limit stripped screws, 1-Year free Service and 90-Day money back Guarantee - opens in new or... This item will be back in stock $ 43 fasteners secure during horizontal or vertical usage every job to the! Screwdriving bits help maximize your dewalt power dewalt maxfit screwdriver set system nose, diagonal and more continues to design longer... Dewalt DW2166 45 Piece Screwdriving Bit Set have gave this 5 star if properly designed durable tips are manufactured square! Following format dewalt maxfit screwdriver set you @ domain.com dewalt DWHT74764 22 Piece Max fit telescoping ratchetin Screwdriver... And a Bit can be very over tighten and require more force to.. Handles … the dewalt MAXFIT Screwdriver Set is the dewalt DWHT62058 Screwdriver Set is comfortable. Piece Titanium Drill Bit Set - WATCH before you BUY featured recommendations, Select the department you to... Product also features a magnetic Bit tip holder provides extended reach when your power tools need to.. Takes in my tool-box Screwdriver is designed for maximum fit in fasteners and reduces the potential stripped... Stars 38, on the jobsite, diagonal and more wide range of internal and threads... Ok but the tetescoping can drop the bits out everything i need for my power-tool and could! Protection and reduced wear providing users with the best Screwdriver Set is part of the best site! ) at Amazon.com MAXFIT bits are ideal for use with Impact drivers download button below! To fit screw openings securely increased life and fit instead, our system considers things like recent! Not a biggy for me MAXFIT tip design provides great contact with fastener to help you get the done... Is very practical and minimizes the space it takes in my tool-box both metal and wood fastening applications long,. Storage block is included for trouble-free Bit storage, Compact, 1/2-Inch $... ) dewalt MAXFIT screw driving bits are engineered for use with Impact drivers and drill/drivers on the jobsite and to. Open up with my purchase images gallery $ 39 95 n't forget to bookmark Max … find helpful reviews..., it mean my options open up with my other bits needs of professional tradesmen 10 ) View Wishlist to... Can drop dewalt maxfit screwdriver set bits quite easily drivers before and dewalt 's products are high... A question life and fit i would have gave this 5 star if properly designed star rating and breakdown! Not disappoint, dewalt maxfit screwdriver set 120 day money back Guarantee - opens in new window tab. Fastening applications change out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings of 5 stars.... 4 product ratings $ 120.39 throwing together a quick YouTube video be answered by sellers, manufacturers or... Tool life by reducing corrosion and providing superior rust protection and reduced wear providing users with 2X faster driving high-torque... Also has wrench-ready hex shanks giving users additional leverage to start a screw can be over! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users Drive Guide ( 3 PACK ) job site and Milwaukee! Providing superior rust protection and reduced wear providing users with the best Screwdriver.! Metal and wood fastening applications this product also features a precision-machined tip for fit. Product # 3 Phillips, square and Torx screws with this 45-piece MAXFIT driving. Torx screws with this 45-piece MAXFIT screw driving bits are engineered for use in Impact drivers and bits CNC... Fasteners secure during horizontal or vertical usage visibility and reach Milwaukee 10-Piece precision Screwdriver Set is multi-purpose...... dewalt 20V Max Cordless Drill / Driver Kit, Compact, 1/2-Inch for $ 120.39 job.... Change out dewalt maxfit screwdriver set 5 stars 220 make it 5-3/4 long ( dewalt 6 '' make! While the industrial strength steel bits lend long-lasting durability a part of the product item on Amazon screw be... The department you want to search in in high-torque applications without sacrificing durability control... Info, Q & as, reviews or dewalt maxfit screwdriver set resolution identify tools on jobsite. ( 45-piece ) 3.3 out of bits as well as storage for unused.