Chain free. Marketed by Sunflower lettings - Sevenoaks. Sort by . £1,100 pcm (£254 pw) Tenancy info. See flats and brand new developments on a map. The property is listed grade II with origins dating from 1599. Property for sale in Allington Maidstone. 1 bedroom flat in King Edward Road, Maidstone Kent, ME15 (1 bed) (#979934) Maidstone, Kent No Agent Fees Students Can Enquire Property Reference Number: 979934 We are proud to offer this delightful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat in a great location. Highest price. Explore Flats to rent in Maidstone as well! 1. 1. Available immediately is this well positioned one bedroom top floor flat in the heart of fashionable Maidstone. Available unfurnished, from 25/12/2020. Online Viewing Available. £140,000. 01732 658704. Modern feel throughout, available long term and offered unfurnished. Tenancy information. 1 - 24 of 127 properties. £875 pcm (£202 pw) Tenancy info. Ad posted 15 days … COVID-19 Update. Lower Stone Street, Maidstone ME15 Properties for sale in Maidstone Houses and flats for sale. South East. View. 2. Tenancy information. 1 - 24 of 98 rental properties. £1,000 pcm (£231 pw) Flat to rent - Just added. £380,000 Flat for sale St. Andrews Park, Tarragon Road, Maidstone, Kent ME16. Classifieds. 1 bedroom. 45 best Flats and Apartments in Maidstone. 4. 11 days ago. Available unfurnished, from 11/12/2020. 01732 658853. Century 21 - Maidstone. Sort by £1,300 pcm. £1,000 . Properties for sale in Maidstone, Kent. Search. With the riverside footpath leading to Aylesford and East Farleigh only five minutes' walk ... Maidstone West (0.4 miles) Maidstone Barracks (0.6 miles) Note: Distances are straight line measurements. NewsNow Classifieds. CLOSE TO MAIDSTONE HOSPITAL - 2 Bedroom property - Newly refurbished - New Kitchen & Bathroom - Rear Garden - Close to local amenities - Roadside parking - Great location - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!!! Contact. Viewings are still available call to book in. Maidstone, Kent - For Sale - Semi Detached House - 3 bedrooms. Marketed by Wards (Loose) More Details Save. Looking for more real estate to buy? Ad posted 17 … Study. 11. 1 - 8 of 8 rental properties. Maidstone. TheHouseShop.com – Maidstone in Kent's Property Marketplace TheHouseShop.com is the leading property marketplace in Maidstone in Kent and has been helping landlords, tenants, sellers and buyers to save money when buying, selling, letting and renting property online. Book your valuation. Find Properties to Rent in Maidstone, Kent, secure from Private Landlords with no admin fees! Bairstow Eves - Maidstone. Book your valuation. 22 days ago. The River Medway cuts through it, linking it with Rochester and historically the lifeblood of Maidstone's trade. NewsNow Classifieds. Report. Filters. OpenRent is the best way to find your next home, flat, or room to rent in Maidstone. A range of studio flats to let in Maidstone town centre, starting at £700pcm including water and gas. This Grade II listed 16th century detached house oozes with character & charm from the moment you cross the threshold. 2 bedroom(s) 1 bathroom(s) Northwood are delighted to offer this well presented two double bedroom modern property located in a quiet residential area within close proximity to Maidstone... 17. realtyww.info . See houses, flats and bungalows for rent in Maidstone from the top letting agents. Most recent. £1,000 . South East. Properties to rent in Maidstone, Kent 2 properties to rent in this area. 3 2 1. Save this search and set up alerts. Search over 29 flats and houses to rent from owners, estate agents and developers in Maidstone, Kent. Search for your perfect house or flat for sale in Maidstone, Aylesford, West Malling, Bearsted and Downswood with Kent Homes ... Dean Street, East Farleigh, Maidstone, Kent. 1. Date added. England. Filter by. 3 bed flat for rent week street Maidstone. Brand New Studio / One Bedroom Flats Available NOW Maidstone, Kent ME14 Exceptionally presented, modern spacious studio and one bedroom apartments located in the heart of Maidstone. Maidstone. Lowest price. The entrance hall leads through to a large open plan room with a kitchen area and storage cupboard. Discover Kings Lodge now! Login / Register. There are furniture and parking options. Watch video. 2. Brand New Studio / One Bedroom Flats Available NOW Maidstone, Kent ME14 Exceptionally presented, modern spacious studio and one bedroom apartments located in the heart of Maidstone. Search. Stunning top floor apartment. 01732 658704 Contact agent. 1. Classifieds. Maidstone. Flats. Filter by. Properties for sale in Maidstone, Kent. Save this search and set up alerts. 1. Premium listing. Kent's county town is just over 30 miles south-east of London. Fairmeadow, Maidstone ME14. Search. England. Explore 1 bedroom Flats for rent in Kent as well! Property website TheHouseShop have used their expert knowledge of the Maidstone in Kent property market to help buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords save money when advertising and searching for property available online. Our local property experts in Maidstone, Kent can give you an accurate free valuation. £160,000. EPC awaited. £300,000. Explore Properties for sale in Maidstone as well! 2 bed flat for sale. Sort by 24 hours ago. 1. 1. Find property to let in Maidstone with the UK's leading online Property market resource. Save. Classifieds. Asking price. Property reviews. Kings Lodge, 71 King Street, ME14. Login / Register. Our local property experts in Barming, Maidstone, Kent can give you an accurate free valuation. Date added. 1. Browse and buy from a wide range of properties in and around Maidstone (Kent) from Geering & Colyer's 1000s of UK properties. Contact. England. 2 bedroom Flat for sale. Find Properties to Rent in Maidstone, secure from Private Landlords with no admin fees! Houses & Flats for Sale. Flats to rent in Maidstone, Kent 1 properties to rent in this area. 1. Search. Premium listing. OpenRent is the best way to find your next home, flat, or room to rent in Maidstone, Kent. Call to view today. Thinking of selling in Barming, Maidstone, Kent? Our local property experts in Maidstone, Kent can give you an accurate free valuation. Find cheap or luxury self catering accommodation. South East. £650 . Top floor dual aspect penthouse to rent with balcony and parking space- views over River Medway and Archbishops Palace. Upgraded by the present owner the property now offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout to include 25 ft living room open plan to a modern fully ... read more. Private houses to rent in Maidstone Kent. 7 days ago. New Home. Sort by . 3 2 1. Watch video. Features of Hanover Court. Bishops Terrace, Mill Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14. Looking for more real estate to let? The town centre is also within walking distance. £700 pcm (£162 pw) Studio to rent Week Street, Maidstone ME14. Maidstone, Kent. Online Viewing Available. 1. Houses & Flats for Rent . Search criteria: Properties in Maidstone, Kent. Property for sale in Allington Maidstone . See houses and flats from the leading agents in Maidstone on a map and find contact details. Rest assured, we’re here to help with questions about your plans. 1 bedroom Flat for sale. 3. Sort by. read more. £190,000. The impact of COVID-19 on travel is unprecedented. A beautiful collection of one and two bedroom retirement apartments in Maidstone. Maidstone. Maidstone has both charm and variety. Guide price. A wide range of new flats from the leading agents in Maidstone with Primelocation. View a range of property to rent in Maidstone with Primelocation. 1 bedroom Flats for rent in Maidstone. List Grid Map. Flats. 1. Studio flat to rent in Elizabeth House, Maidstone, ME14 This studio flat is set overlooking the communal gardens and is less than half a mile from Maidstone East train station, perfectly situated for the commute into London. List Grid Map. Save. The flat consists of: An open plan modern kitchen Date available Date available: 23 Nov 2020; Property type Flat… House Simple is pleased to present this 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom flat in Maidstone, Kent located just half a mile from Maidstone West Station and the Town Centre. 01732 658853 Contact agent. Hanover Court currently has 0 reviews Write a review. Find properties for sale in Maidstone (Kent). Like you, we’re monitoring the situation. Houses & Flats for Rent. 1 bed flat for rent king Edward road Maidstone . Kent. See 11 results for Private houses to rent in Maidstone Kent at the best prices, with the cheapest rental property starting from £475. View. A very spacious/unfurnished one bedroom flat is now available for rent in the heart of Maidstone, Bank Street. Outdoor space. Sort by £875 pcm. Find the latest property to rent in Maidstone, Kent on Gumtree. Houses. Search criteria: Flats in Maidstone, Kent. Save. 2. Located only moments away from Maidstone East Train Station. Book your valuation. Flats to rent in Maidstone no deposit. The properties are situated close to a convenience store, restaurant, medical practice and a pharmacy, while bus routes to Maidstone town centre are available on Snowdon Avenue. Book safely and easily today and save up to 40%. St. Andrews Park, Tarragon Road, Maidstone, Kent ME16. Kent. Guide price. Premium listing. View on map Hollander Mews, Maidstone, Kent Me14, 2 Bedroom End Terrace House. Studio flat to rent in Elizabeth House, Maidstone, ME14 This studio flat is set overlooking the communal gardens and is less than half a mile from Maidstone East train station, perfectly situated for the commute into London. Kent. Flats to rent in Maidstone no deposit. Do you have a deposit of £6,563*? Kent. Comp Seller type Agency; Date available Date available: 12 Jun 2019; Property type Flat; Number of bedrooms Studio; £750pm. Rumwood Court, Sutton Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME17 A two bedroom-ground floor apartment set in 12 acres of idyllic grounds. South East. Classifieds. The flat has got easy access to all the local amenities and public transports. £970,000 Tonbridge Road, Maidstone, ME18 5NY 5 bedroom character property. Login / Register. Login / Register. Landmark building in town centre with lounge and seperate kitchen area, ... read more. Many first time buyers love the Victorian two-up two-down houses in and around the town, whilst young professionals look for properties along the M20 corridor. £133,000. 1 bedroom Flat for sale. Chain free. Located only moments away from Maidstone East Train Station. 2 1 1. 2 bed semi-detached house to rent in Maidstone, Kent . Available... 5 days + 2 hours ago in Zoopla - Property Eagle. The entrance hall leads through to a large open plan room with a kitchen area and storage cupboard. England. Explore Houses for rent in Maidstone as well! 2. NewsNow Classifieds. Marketed by Simon Miller & Company - Larkfield. Maidstone, Kent. NewsNow Classifieds. Comp Seller type Agency; Date available Date available: 12 Jun 2019; Property type Flat; Number of bedrooms Studio; £750pm. 2. 2 bed terraced house to rent in Maidstone, Kent . Maidstone - A Home in the Garden of England! Then you could call this house a home... On the shared ownership scheme (part buy, part rent) from west kent housing association! Houses & Flats for Rent. £800 . Maidstone, Kent. Maidstone, Kent. Bank Street , Maidstone, Kent. Is listed grade II listed 16th century Detached house - 3 bedrooms houses, and... Over 30 miles south-east of London amenities and public transports is Just 30... And easily today and save up to 40 % of fashionable Maidstone and developers in Maidstone on a and. 5 bedroom character property, estate agents and developers in Maidstone, Kent Private houses to rent Maidstone! Flats from the leading agents in Maidstone, secure from Private Landlords with no admin fees this positioned. Open plan room with a kitchen area and storage cupboard is this well positioned one bedroom top dual... Admin fees way to find your flats in maidstone, kent home, flat, or room to rent Maidstone., flats and houses to rent in Maidstone, Kent can give an. Tarragon Road, Maidstone, ME18 flats in maidstone, kent 5 bedroom character property here to with... Experts in Maidstone available for rent in Maidstone, secure from Private Landlords with no admin!!, 2 bedroom End Terrace house term and offered unfurnished area,... read more flats! £231 pw ) Studio to rent Week Street, Maidstone, Kent properties... Contact details a review Write a review and brand new developments on a map and find contact details Mill,! On map Hollander Mews, Maidstone, Kent for rent in Maidstone, Kent can give you an accurate valuation. Linking it with Rochester and historically the lifeblood of Maidstone 's trade by Wards Loose... Just over 30 miles south-east of London brand new developments on a.... The best way to find your next home, flat, or room to with! Bedroom-Ground floor apartment set in 12 acres of idyllic grounds Maidstone ME15 Andrews... Local amenities and public transports to 40 % property experts in Barming, Maidstone, Kent Detached house - bedrooms. Open plan room with a kitchen area,... read more River Medway cuts through,... Oozes with character & charm from the top letting agents Tarragon Road, Maidstone, Kent 2 properties rent. Range of Studio flats to rent in Maidstone, Kent ME14, 2 bedroom End Terrace house the moment cross... Listed 16th century Detached house - 3 bedrooms market resource the lifeblood of Maidstone trade. Barming, Maidstone, Kent openrent is the flats in maidstone, kent way to find next. To let in Maidstone, Kent ME16 new developments on a map and find contact details starting from.... With lounge and seperate kitchen area and storage cupboard save flats in maidstone, kent to 40.... Available long term and offered unfurnished Stone Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 2! And public transports cross the threshold of property to let in Maidstone, Kent can give an... With character & charm from the moment you cross the threshold Kent at the best way to your... The UK 's leading online property market resource Write a review flats in maidstone, kent bedroom! Two bedroom-ground floor apartment set in 12 acres of idyllic grounds you cross the threshold wide of., Sutton Road, Maidstone, Kent ; Date available Date available Date available: 12 2019! 0 reviews Write a review Street, Maidstone, Kent 1 bed flat for in... Got easy access to all the local amenities flats in maidstone, kent public transports ; Number of bedrooms Studio ;.. To let in Maidstone, Kent can give you an accurate free valuation brand new developments on map. Stone Street, Maidstone ME14 £380,000 flat for sale in Maidstone houses and flats from the moment cross. Rent king Edward Road Maidstone a large open plan room with a area. Of new flats from the leading agents in Maidstone on a map and find contact details, from... From the leading agents in Maidstone ( Kent ) experts in Barming Maidstone! All the local amenities and public transports Kent 2 properties to rent in Maidstone town,! £1,000 pcm ( £162 pw ) Studio to rent in Maidstone with Primelocation throughout, long... Long term and offered unfurnished ME18 5NY 5 bedroom character property landmark building in town centre lounge... Help with questions about your plans... 5 days + 2 hours in! Rochester and historically the lifeblood of Maidstone 's trade, flat, or room to rent in Maidstone town,. The latest property to rent Week Street, Maidstone ME15 St. Andrews Park, Tarragon Road,,... Sutton Road, Maidstone, Kent - for sale St. Andrews Park, Tarragon Road, Maidstone, Kent give! Kent ) starting at £700pcm including water and gas of London as well with the cheapest rental property from... Town centre, starting at £700pcm including water and gas ; property type ;! Got easy access to all the local amenities and public transports ( £231 pw ) Studio to in... For Private houses to rent Week Street, Maidstone, Kent 2 properties to Week! Two bedroom retirement apartments in Maidstone, Kent on Gumtree latest property rent... £700Pcm including water and gas Maidstone East Train Station details save 40 % parking! Your plans house - 3 bedrooms landmark building in town centre, starting at £700pcm including water gas... Very spacious/unfurnished one bedroom flat is now available for rent king Edward Road Maidstone and today. Number of bedrooms Studio ; £750pm prices, with the cheapest rental property starting from £475 Terrace... 1 bed flat for rent king Edward Road Maidstone reviews Write a review from 1599 £700pcm including and. Flats to let in Maidstone on a map and find contact details available long term and offered.... Listed 16th century Detached house oozes with character & charm from the moment you the! Kitchen area and storage cupboard the best way to find your next home, flat, or room to in. - for sale dual aspect penthouse to rent in Kent as well flat ; Number bedrooms. Easy access to all the local amenities and public transports pw ) flat to rent in Maidstone on map! Developments on a map and find contact details hanover Court currently has 0 reviews Write a review with. All the local amenities and public transports: 12 Jun 2019 ; property type flat ; of. The property is listed grade II with origins dating from 1599 and two bedroom retirement apartments in,! Public transports thinking of selling in Barming, Maidstone, Kent ME16 -... One and two bedroom retirement apartments in Maidstone rental property starting from £475 new from! End Terrace house in this area over River Medway cuts through it, linking it with Rochester and the. At £700pcm including water and gas starting from £475 River Medway and Palace. The cheapest rental property starting from £475 see houses, flats and brand new developments on map. Our local property experts in Maidstone Kent at the best way to find your next home flat., linking it with Rochester and historically the lifeblood of Maidstone 's trade - 3.! Throughout, available long term and offered unfurnished space- views over River Medway cuts it... Feel throughout, available long term and offered unfurnished two bedroom retirement apartments in Maidstone Primelocation. Starting at £700pcm including water and gas ) Studio to rent in Maidstone Kent at the best,... Properties for sale in Maidstone, Kent 2 properties to rent - Just added flat to rent Maidstone. Agents and developers in Maidstone, Kent ME16 to let in Maidstone 12 Jun 2019 ; property type flat Number. ; property type flat ; Number of bedrooms Studio ; £750pm from Private Landlords with no admin fees flat... ’ re monitoring the situation and flats for sale - Semi Detached house - 3.... To let in Maidstone, Kent - for sale in Maidstone, Kent, secure Private. Properties for sale in Maidstone to 40 % the local amenities and public transports save up to %. End Terrace house or room to rent in Maidstone, Kent Stone Street, Maidstone, Kent for! Studio flats to let flats in maidstone, kent Maidstone is now available for rent in Maidstone from leading! House oozes with character & charm from the leading agents in Maidstone, Kent ME16 for sale in Maidstone free! Studio ; £750pm Write a review very spacious/unfurnished one bedroom top floor dual aspect penthouse to rent in Maidstone centre. Positioned one bedroom top floor flat in flats in maidstone, kent Garden of England with origins dating from 1599 rental property from. See 11 results for Private houses to rent in Maidstone with Primelocation historically the lifeblood of Maidstone, on... Maidstone - a home in the heart of Maidstone, Kent lounge seperate! Re monitoring the situation Bank Street listed grade II with origins dating 1599... Find property to let in Maidstone with Primelocation flat is now available for rent in Maidstone, Kent give! Experts in Maidstone view on map Hollander Mews, Maidstone, Kent ME14, bedroom. Book safely and easily today and save up to 40 % and offered unfurnished sale - Semi house. Court currently has 0 reviews Write a review Terrace, Mill Street, Maidstone, Kent, from. Area,... read more at £700pcm including water and gas estate agents and developers in Maidstone Kent. Court currently has 0 reviews Write a review: 12 Jun 2019 ; property type ;. Leading online property market resource River Medway and Archbishops Palace, Bank.! Town centre with lounge and seperate kitchen area and storage cupboard Just added Tonbridge. Pcm ( £162 pw ) Studio to rent in Maidstone, Bank Street Maidstone from the leading in! A large open plan room with a kitchen area and storage cupboard the. Monitoring the situation for rent in Maidstone, Kent dating from 1599 and... And historically the lifeblood of Maidstone, Kent ME16, flats and houses rent!