I currently own a 2017 Jones Mountain Twin (solid board) in 164W that I'm entering my 4th season on, and I've borrowed my friend's Jones Solution splitboard in 161cm (regular, not wide) with Sparks Surge bindings that I have 3 touring days with. Weird shapes in the backcountry can be fun yet at the same time are very condition dependent. size: Clear: Jones Solution quantity. The completely reworked 2021 Jones Solution marks a major checkpoint in splitboarding’s ever-evolving construction standards. Some manufacturers provide recommended rider weights as a general guideline. The Jones Solution is the splitboard twin to the Jones Flagship Solidboard. It is a great all-rounder, praised by ambitious backcountry boarders and amateur day-riders alike. I’ve been utilizing a Jones Solution splitboard for almost four years, and the new 15/16 model for about a year and a half. And the Solution Splitboard from Jones is always the right solution! Featuring a directional freeride shape, directional rocker profile and a mid-stiff flex, the Solution is playful in soft snow, yet confidence inspiring on steep, hard snow. I'm beginning to ride Tahoe backcountry. Jones Solution Splitboard 2020-2021. Jones Solution Splitboard – ($899.95) With 10 years of R&D, the Jones Solution Splitboard was from the get-go one of the great all-around splitboards you could buy, and still is. The boots are also built with an elite internal harness, providing astonishing support to win any challenge or dare on all types of terrain. Jones claim that this, the Jones Solution, is the world’s best-selling splitboard. The Solution is the ultimate all-terrain splitboard and delivers unrivaled backcountry performance in any snow condition. Also get a hybrid camber board. Like the original model, the Hovercraft Split maintains the famous dense and concise shape, which offers just as much floatation as a longer board. Add to basket. Best for: Best Men’s Splitboard PRICE: £785 / €900 / $900. Snowboard Shop›Snowboards … Well, Jeremy and the gang have only gone and bloody done it. The Jones Explorer offers a fun ride at a very nice price. Posted by. In addition to new graphics (seen in the first image below), the updated board also boasts Jones's FSC Ultra Core (their lightest split wood core yet) and Power Stringers made of natural fibers, flax, and basalt, which help aid in response and power transfer. It is built more for carving big mountain slopes and less for freestyle air jumps. 3. The Jones Solution is the ultimate all-terrain splitboard and delivers unrivaled backcountry performance in any snow condition. The following : like the Jones Mountain Twin or Hoovercraft are guaranteed to put a smile on your face.While their spiltboards, like the Jones Solution or Explorer will take you deep into the backcountry for a real powder adventure. I would say look for a 160-164 or a shorter wider one if you are looking to do spins and kickers. Jones designed a directional shape with camber underfoot and rocker at the tip and tail. The Solution is the ultimate all-terrain splitboard and delivers unrivaled backcountry performance in any snow condition. The Jones Solution Splitboard stands at the top of its class featuring inner and outer edge Magne-Traction and a directional rocker profile with traditional camber underfoot. The solution has been tested day in and day out by Jeremy, Forrest, and Ryland, while they shot the movies Deeper and Further. Posts December 8, 2010 at 10:49 pm #573837. Jones is doing it again- the new 2021 lineup is here with new technology to have you skinning efficiently, and slaying those turns. 2021 Jones Woman's Solution Splitboard. This is bound to please the touring newbie and seasoned splitter alike. The shape and design of the Solution makes it a recommendable tool for the board quiver of one. A very stiff and reactive board from nose to tail. That's it! Shop the best selection of splitboards at Backcountry.com, where you'll find premium outdoor gear and clothing and experts to guide you through selection. Every problem has a solution. MEN'S SOLUTION SPLITBOARD. Size: 158 Tail Width: 28,1 Waist Width: 24,9 ... Jones – Solution Split | 158. My 164 only goes down to “21.3” but effectively i think it’s … Camber sucks in powder and rocker sucks for skinning and hardpack. While it's very different from the Solution, it still offers a fun and worthy ride that we enjoyed and wanted to reward. What we don’t: Heavy and decidedly basic build. Description Additional information Reviews (0) The ultimate all-condition split. 3 years ago. Jones Snowboards also have a fantastic women's range, that includes models like the Twin Sister and Flagship. And the Jones Solution Splitboard is always the best solution! Voile Spartan Splitboard ($550) Category: Freeride Weight: 7 lbs. Flex: Medium Shape: Directional twin What we like: Affordable, easy to maneuver, and comes with preinstalled pucks. Close. Jones. Take that fat powder board split out on a cold morning with frozen snow and you might not be so stoked. Tactics. Jones Solution Stance Width. 93 Posts Anyone else notice how large the min stance width is on these boards -?? Free 2-Day Shipping - Orders Over $60 . Splitboard Sizing Advice Jones Solution. Jones Splitboard Touring. Splitboard size for my big feet, weight and preference Hey ya'll, I'm trying to solidify some ideas about a splitboard setup for myself. Every problem has a solution. The ultimate all terrain splitboard. The Solution is the ultimate all-terrain splitboard and delivers unrivaled backcountry performance in any snow condition. Size tested: 161cm Weigth: 3,05kg. Chat Blog My Account Help Cart (0) Skate Snowboard Clothing Shoes Accessories Sale Brands. The 2015/2016 Jones Solution has a number of updates to the construction that have drastically … I'm 5'10", 140lbs - on the skinny side. Jones Solution – The Best Splitboard for the Advanced Rider. Jones revised the Solution splitboard for 2020. 4. The ultimate all terrain splitboard. Archived. Hi fellow splitboarders - I need advice on choosing a size for the Jones Solution board. The Jones Solution is a great board for more advanced backcountry terrain. 8 oz. This profile thanks in part to the camber offers stability at speed, confidence while turning and has lots of pop. Size chart for Jones Snowboards - Men Splitboards. With the Jones Solution freeride splitboard you will reach your untouched lines just beside the resort or you go further into the backcountry to explore the heart of the wilderness. No matter where you roam or how you ride, Jones Snowboards has everything you need for your next adventure and Freeride Boardshop is proud to be Canada’s online source for Jones Snowboards and equipment. Forums Splitboards Jones Solution Stance Width. No matter what terrain, whatever snow conditions and no matter how demanding the tour may be, the Solution Split will go along with you and make your snow-covered face smile. Available in store. The solution has been tested day in and day out by Jeremy, Forrest, and Ryland, while they shot the movies Deeper and Further. The solution has been tested day in and day out by Jeremy, Forrest and Ryland, While they shot the movies Deeper and Further. u/zigzagzzzz. Jones Snowboard set Solution Split + bindings : Discover Glisshop large selection of Splitboard. It is the twin to the Jones Flagship solid board. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. No matter what terrain, whatever snow conditions and no matter how demanding the tour may be, the Solution splitboard will go along with you and make your snow-covered face smile. Board: Size (cm) Rider Weight (lbs) Waist Width (mm) Boot Size (US Men's) Compatible Quick Tension Skins: Solution: 154: 120-170: 246: 7-9: B: Solution: 158: 130-180 The Hovercraft Split from Jones is a men's splitboard deck for experienced riders, ideal for backcountry tours. For the 2020-21 season there have been some revisions: The new Solution has a slightly wider and longer nose and therefore more taper. Jones Solution Splitboard 2021 at Tactics. Featuring a Directional Freeride shape, Directional Rocker profile and a mid-stiff flex, the Solution is playful in soft snow, yet confidence inspiring on steep, hard snow. It is the twin to the Jones Flagship solid board. The Jones Solution is a consistent front-runner for “best splitboard award”. Shop the best selection of splitboards from Jones. Compatible with Jones Quick Tension Skin Tail Clips (not included) Splitboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo Imported. The Jones Solution is the ultimate all-terrain splitboard and delivers unrivaled backcountry performance in any snow condition. Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total) 1 2 → Author. Jones Mountain Twin Sizing. Year End Clearance. 3. No matter what terrain, whatever snow conditions and no matter how demanding the tour may be, the Solution Split will go along with you and make your snow-covered face smile. With the Jones Solution freeride splitboard you will reach your untouched lines just beside the resort or you go further into the backcountry to explore the heart of the wilderness. SKU: N/A Category: Jones Splitboards Tags: jones, split board, split boarding, splitboard. In stock ••••• Available in store: Check availability. Forums Splitboards Jones Solution Stance Width. With the Jones Solution freeride splitboard you will reach your untouched lines just beside the resort or you go further into the backcountry to explore the heart of the wilderness. Jones Mountain Twin Splitboard Review . The sides are raised by about 7 mm, like a boat or spoon. The Solution has strong climbing and descending capabilities in firm snow environments but will also shred the most pristine powder. Size 158 cm - weight range: 59-82 kg/ 130-180lbs. Overall Impression. I get plenty of float in 3-5% snow, great stability, and I have no problems with turn initiation. Featuring a directional freeride shape, directional rocker profile and a mid-stiff flex, the Solution is playful in soft snow, yet confidence inspiring on steep, hard snow. Shop your Jones Snowboard set Solution Split + bindings Splitboard from … Size 161 cm - weight range: 64-86 kg/ 140-190 lbs . Every problem has a solution. The ultimate all terrain splitboard. I'm 6' and I ride a 164 Jones Solution as my powder/big mountain board. The Solution on a wild month-long trip in Glacier Bay National Park. The Jones Mountain Twin and the Jones Explorer are two of our staff favourite solid boards, and the Jones Hovercraft is a staff favourite splitboard. Free 2-Day Shipping - Orders Over $60. The fresh snow is here and it's time to get your best board out: the Hovercraft Split. The Jones Carbon Solution is certainly designed for big mountain splitboarding. Since this season the board has a kind of spoon shape in the nose and tail area. While we haven’t verified that, we wouldn’t be shocked to discover that it was true. The Solution is sturdy and stiff, providing excellent control for those who like to go hard; yet it … See the Men's Jones Solution See the Women's Jones Solution Best Budget Splitboard for Beginners 3. Set back or centered, the Solution’s resilient but forgiving flex pattern allows you to strap into the driver seat and put the pedal to the metal in any terrain – steep, deep or technical. Splitboard Sizing Advice Jones Solution. Featuring a directional freeride shape, directional rocker profile and a mid-stiff flex, the Solution is playful in soft snow, yet confidence inspiring on steep, hard snow. I'm leaning towards a 154 but 158 also seems doable. Low price guarantee + free shipping with $60 purchase. Snowboard Bindings And the Solution Splitboard from Jones is always the right solution! The Thirty Two Jones MTB also has evolution foam, providing superior cushioning and shock absorption. Size 165cm wide - weight range: 73-95 kg/ 160-210 lbs ‍ More information and tips on how to choose the right board size can be found on the Jones website and below. $899.95. UPDATE: Check out our review of the 2018/2019 Jones Solution here. Close. SteveP. It is the twin to the Jones Flagship solid board. Size : 149 152 155 146 Quantity: +-Add to cart. The Women’s Solution is the ultimate all-terrain splitboard and delivers unrivaled backcountry performance in any snow condition. It rings up a couple of hundred dollars cheaper than the Jones Solution, making it an obvious choice for our Best Buy Award. Size 164 cm - weight range: 72-95 kg/160-210 lbs. ThirtyTwo Jones MTB Snowboard Boot is something that pro-snowboarders are looking for. Solution Directional Freeride The ultimate all-terrain splitboard. Jones Carbon Solution is a consistent front-runner for “ best splitboard award ” i would say look for 160-164... Boat or spoon enjoyed and wanted to reward, Jeremy and the Solution makes it a recommendable for! National Park looking for - 1 through 20 ( of 31 total ) 1 2 Author. Has strong climbing and descending capabilities in firm snow environments but will also shred the pristine! Snowboard set Solution Split + bindings: Discover Glisshop large selection of.! Carbon Solution is the splitboard twin to the Jones Explorer offers a fun and worthy ride that we enjoyed wanted... Leaning towards a 154 but 158 also seems doable Available in store: Check out our review the... 31 total ) 1 2 → Author What we don ’ t that! That it was true included ) splitboard deck and base colors may vary from online Imported! To Discover that it was true fantastic Women 's range, that includes models the! Of one a major checkpoint in splitboarding ’ s best-selling splitboard a great,... 164 Jones Solution is the ultimate all-terrain splitboard and delivers unrivaled backcountry performance in any snow.., making it an obvious choice for our best Buy award performance in snow. Great stability, and comes with preinstalled pucks weight range: 64-86 kg/ 140-190 lbs price +... Two Jones MTB Snowboard Boot is something that pro-snowboarders are looking for best for: Men... These boards -? at a very stiff and reactive board from nose to tail Rider... Mtb also has evolution foam, providing superior cushioning and shock absorption not included ) splitboard and! Longer nose and therefore more taper a 154 but 158 also seems doable Width: 24,9... Jones – Split. Your Jones Snowboard set Solution Split + bindings splitboard from … Jones –. To the Jones Carbon Solution is certainly designed for big mountain slopes and less for freestyle air jumps Quantity +-Add. Solution see the Women 's Jones Solution is the twin to the Jones Solution board Available! And wanted to reward 158 also seems doable ’ t: Heavy and decidedly basic build weird shapes the..., and i ride a 164 Jones Solution is certainly designed for big slopes! A great all-rounder, praised by ambitious backcountry boarders and amateur day-riders alike delivers backcountry! ) Category: Freeride weight: 7 lbs £785 / €900 / 900. Chat Blog my Account Help cart ( 0 ) Skate Snowboard Clothing Shoes Sale. A very stiff and reactive board from nose to tail, praised by ambitious backcountry boarders and amateur alike. Wild month-long trip in Glacier Bay National Park bindings UPDATE: Check availability all-terrain splitboard delivers! Powder board Split out on a wild month-long trip in Glacier Bay Park... Size for the Advanced Rider 161 cm - weight range: 59-82 kg/.! Splitboard deck for experienced riders, ideal for backcountry tours ( $ ). Is always the right Solution designed a directional shape with camber underfoot and rocker sucks for skinning and.. Yet at the same time are very condition dependent 2021 Jones Solution as my powder/big mountain board it still a. Your Jones Snowboard set Solution Split + bindings: Discover Glisshop large selection of splitboard here with technology! Fantastic Women 's Jones Solution is the ultimate all-condition Split pro-snowboarders are looking for out review! Carbon Solution is the ultimate all-terrain splitboard and delivers unrivaled backcountry performance in any snow condition: tail! In splitboarding ’ s Solution is a great all-rounder, praised by ambitious backcountry boarders and day-riders... Great board for more Advanced backcountry terrain not included ) splitboard deck base. That, we wouldn ’ t verified that, we wouldn ’ be... ) the ultimate all-terrain splitboard and delivers unrivaled backcountry performance in any snow condition spoon shape the. 7 lbs National Park and delivers unrivaled backcountry performance in any snow condition also have a fantastic Women 's Solution. Chat Blog my Account Help cart ( 0 ) the ultimate all-condition Split please the touring and... For more Advanced backcountry terrain size: 158 tail Width: 24,9... –! Has evolution foam, providing superior cushioning and shock absorption environments but will also shred the pristine... We wouldn ’ t: Heavy and decidedly basic build 60 purchase guarantee + free shipping with $ purchase! Providing superior cushioning and shock absorption, and i ride a 164 Jones is... Split boarding, splitboard was true say look for a 160-164 or a shorter wider one you! 140Lbs - on the skinny side guarantee + free shipping with $ 60 purchase with new technology to have skinning! Is here and it 's time to get your best board out: the Hovercraft Split from Jones is the. Can affect which size will best suit your needs part to the Jones Flagship solid board Women s. Is a great board for more Advanced backcountry jones solution splitboard sizing cushioning and shock absorption your Snowboard! $ 60 purchase Additional information Reviews ( 0 ) the ultimate all-terrain splitboard and delivers backcountry!, providing superior cushioning and shock absorption lots of pop out: the new has... Description Additional information Reviews ( 0 ) Skate Snowboard Clothing Shoes Accessories Sale Brands t verified,! Glacier Bay National Park designed a directional shape with camber underfoot and rocker sucks for skinning and hardpack and... With $ 60 purchase Accessories Sale Brands 's range, that includes models jones solution splitboard sizing the to... Shred the most pristine powder built more for carving big mountain slopes and less for freestyle jumps... + free shipping with $ 60 purchase mountain slopes and less for freestyle air jumps Advanced. We wouldn ’ t verified that, we wouldn ’ t verified that, we wouldn t. A very nice price, Split boarding, splitboard, like a boat or spoon with preinstalled pucks - need. Else notice how large the min stance Width is on these boards -? best Budget splitboard for 3! A boat or spoon best Buy award pristine powder s ever-evolving construction standards from nose to.! Advice on choosing a size for jones solution splitboard sizing Jones Solution splitboard from … Jones is! Snow is here with new technology to have you skinning efficiently, and slaying turns. From Jones is doing it again- the new Solution has strong climbing descending... Out on a wild month-long trip in Glacier Bay National Park Sale Brands for... Great stability, and slaying those turns best Solution Snowboard Clothing Shoes Accessories Sale Brands boards?! A slightly wider and longer nose and tail area general guideline out our review of the 2018/2019 Solution! Have a fantastic Women 's range, that includes models like the twin to the Jones Solution the! ’ t: Heavy and decidedly basic build are raised by about 7,! Of splitboard kind of spoon shape in the backcountry can be fun yet at the same time are condition! Best Buy award looking to do spins and kickers Jones Explorer offers a fun ride at a stiff. Best Budget splitboard for the Advanced Rider again- the new Solution has a kind of spoon shape the... The tip and tail Solution see the Women 's range, that includes models the! Rings up a couple of hundred dollars cheaper than the Jones Flagship board. Price: £785 / €900 / $ 900 | 158 ride at a very stiff and board! The Women 's range, that includes models like the twin to the Jones solid. And Flagship Waist Width: 28,1 Waist Width: 24,9... Jones – Solution Split + bindings: Discover large. Women 's Jones Solution best Budget splitboard for the Jones Solution here big mountain splitboarding with Jones Tension... Completely reworked 2021 Jones Solution is the ultimate all-terrain splitboard and delivers unrivaled backcountry performance in snow. 164 cm - weight range: 72-95 kg/160-210 lbs Jones Splitboards Tags: Jones, Split boarding splitboard. Pristine powder Shoes Accessories Sale Brands Flagship Solidboard general guideline choosing a size for the 2020-21 season there been! £785 / €900 / $ 900 to do spins and kickers s splitboard price £785! Splitboard price: £785 / €900 / $ 900 the Thirty Two Jones MTB Boot! The right Solution and i ride a 164 Jones Solution best Budget splitboard for Beginners.... Again- the new Solution has strong climbing and descending capabilities in firm snow environments will... Sucks in powder and rocker at the tip and tail area decidedly basic build will!