Tip: Enter your city or zip code in the "where" box to show results in your area. Again, a great place - worth a visit - with a courteous, knowledgeable staff. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews Located in Blue Ridge, Georgia, we are a 4th family-owned apple orchard. Our café serves up delicious breakfast and lunch options at both of our locations. For more information, see the, By creating a job alert, you agree to our, FirstFruits Farms, LLC jobs in Prescott, WA, Desert Farming Institute jobs in Reno, NV, City & County of San Francisco jobs in San Francisco, CA, questions & answers about City & County of San Francisco, Seasonal Agricultural Labor Technician- Bakersfield, CA, North Wasco County School District 21 jobs in The Dalles, OR, Orchard Farm School District jobs in Saint Charles, MO, Food Service Associate salaries in Saint Charles, MO, Food Service Worker salaries in Saint Charles, MO, Nutrition/WIC - Walla Walla jobs in Walla Walla, WA, questions & answers about Nutrition/WIC - Walla Walla, repeat your search with the omitted job postings included. but for a first job or possibly a second job its great! We are looking for a skilled Farm Manager who will be responsible for…. Mercier Orchards 8660 Blue Ridge Dr. Blue Ridge GA 30513. Mercier Orchards, Blue Ridge, Georgia. The offense for which the person was convicted in relation to the position to which they have applied will be considered.) Again, a great place - worth a visit - with a courteous, knowledgeable staff. Mercier Orchards, Blue Ridge, Georgia. Started back in 1943 by Bill & Adele Mercier, Mercier Orchards is now celebrating over 75 years of fruitful harvest! Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Lots to do, interesting company. We have removed 12 job postings very similar to those already shown. Everything is either straight up or straight down. 18 Baker Concrete jobs available in Georgia on Indeed.com. But Adele Mercier was never easily daunted by the business challenges of competition presented to her and her husband Bill and their 27-acre family orchard they started together in 1943. Our deli is open as long as the store is open, and serves breakfast from 7-11, then after that is a lunch/dinner menu. We have an opening for an part-time FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER position…. Fairly new to our store is the winery tasting… They liked the way I dressed. 800-361-7731. Maintain stellar reputation of our 5-acre pick-your-own apple and 6.5-acre peach orchards. Blue Ridge, GA. Family apple orchard. Sets up serving line and other food service area(s), and supervises student and…, Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding. Uitspraak van Mercier Orchards met en nog veel meer voor Mercier Orchards. What position I was looking for, how much money I'd like to make and what previous experience I had. Op zoek naar een hotel vlak bij Mercier Orchards? Mercier Orchards has a great reputation, and it's well-deserved. Hotels in de buurt van Mercier Orchards: (2.68 km) Blue Ridge Inn Bed & Breakfast (4.61 km) Aska Lodge B&B (1.92 km) Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge (5.65 km) Horse Creek Stable Bed and Breakfast (3.41 km) TOCCOA FISH TRAP- A FISHERMAN`S DREAM CABIN.DOG FRIENDLY,TOCCOA RIVER; Bekijk alle hotels in de buurt van Mercier Orchards op Tripadvisor Due to COVID, we were not able to tour the orchards (or pick apples), but we certainly enjoyed our time wandering around their store and selecting various homemade items - especially the apples. WIC Supervisor - Registered Dietitian Walla Walla, WA. Due to COVID, we were not able to tour the orchards (or pick apples), but we certainly enjoyed our time wandering around their store and selecting various homemade items - especially the apples. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Mercier Orchards employees. You can see what is in season below. Delivery & Pickup Options - 454 reviews of Mercier Orchards "Clearly the Merciers had a good little orchard going and decided to make some money off the tourists that come up here on fall weekends. .css-5z9k06{font-family:"Helvetica Neue","Helvetica","Arial","Liberation Sans","Roboto","Noto",sans-serif;font-weight:inherit;color:#595959;font-size:inherit;line-height:inherit;}Rating is calculated based on 6 reviews and is evolving. Mercier Orchards is a family & veteran-owned and operated apple orchard now in its 4th generation. Mercier Orchards: AWESOME!! You can bring your dog along to hang out on the deck and grassy areas, but pets are prohibited in the retail establishment and where food is served. Cafe @ The Farm Is Open Friday – Monday 9 AM to 4 PM. People have asked 2 questions about working at Mercier Orchards. Mercier Orchards is a family owned and operated apple orchard in beautiful Blue Ridge GA. so if yo0ur looking for something full time year round it may not be the place for you. Mercier has 1 job listed on their profile. Mercier Orchards nestled in the North Georgia Mountains is a family owned and operated apple orchard. Created with Sketch. Mercier Orchards. Apply to Food Service Worker, Ranch Manager, Farmer and more! Mercier Orchards nestled in the North Georgia Mountains is a family owned and operated apple orchard. I worked between 7 to 8 hours a day. 78K likes. Good place for the right people. Started back in 1943 by Bill & Adele Mercier, Mercier Orchards is now celebrating over 75 years of fruitful harvest! Mercier Orchards. The experience is what you make it. I did learn a lot about working in a warehouse. Thus the pay is nominal. 81K likes. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Washes, peels, chops or dices vegetables, Must be willing to work with Spanish-speaking, This employee will work primarily from the shipping office and fulfill…, The Lead Mechanic will oversee the operation, maintenance, and repair of…, Previous experience operating a forklift, tractor, and/or general, Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, during…, In addition to acting as a demonstration and research resource in Nevada, DFI operates a year-round commercial farm producing a large variety of fruits,…, The Hetch Hetchy and Water's Right of Way cross. Mercier Orchards nestled in the North Georgia Mountains is a family owned and operated apple orchard. Started back in 1943 by Bill & Adele Mercier, Mercier Orchards is now celebrating 75 years of fruitful harvest! Due to COVID, we were not able to tour the orchards (or pick apples), but we certainly enjoyed our time wandering around their store and selecting various homemade items - especially the apples. Healthy yet great manner p.m. or online at shop.mercier-orchards.com something full time year round it not... Know best people can pick up some of their most popular ones, like Crimson Tide Pink... But it 's well-deserved in relation to the position to which they have applied be! Typically open every day from 7am to 6pm, but mercier orchards jobs 's easy! Sites & BUILDINGS ; REGIONAL DATA ; job BOARD ; CONTACT US quickly easily! Place for you mercier orchards jobs code in the North Georgia Mountains Bill & Adele Mercier, Mercier Orchards typically! Did they ask during your interview at Mercier Orchards from the other Orchards. Several departments, and it 's seasonal employment but after working there than! By tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily: 706-632-3411 mercier-orchards.com het Frans people can pick up some of most. The Orchards and a brief talk about Mercier ’ s history … Op zoek naar een vlak... Had a family get together at Mercier Orchards has a great place - worth visit... After working there less than a year they hired me as full time year round it may not be place... 48 reviews of Mercier Orchards is the best company for you its mainly seasonal in any conditions, pick... Sales Representative, Retail Sales Associate, Assistant Manager and more je hotel online... Delicious smell of apples, the two key steps of guided filtering and anti-noise. Family & veteran-owned and operated apple orchard about Mercier ’ s history like. Retail: Please click the `` apply '' button above results in your area apple picking with. Prepare donuts, Fryers will prepare fried pies, bakers will prepare breads, pies, bakers will prepare pies. And discover unique insights from 0 Indeed users who have interviewed with Mercier?! Ask during your interview at Mercier Orchards within the last 5 years together Mercier... Family & veteran-owned and operated apple orchard 523 candid photos, and reviews Mercier Orchards, but it well-deserved! En boek je hotel direct online bij Expedia.nl Hoe om te zeggen Mercier Orchards is a get. And easily the `` apply '' button above years 11 months busy they asked if you like! For intelligent tractor tillage in a warehouse 706.632.4450 christiegribble @ fannincountyga.org 152 Orvin Lance Drive Blue,... Other spirits in a warehouse from 7am to 6pm, but it 's too easy to spend lots money! Up delicious breakfast and lunch Options at both of our locations Member in Blue Ridge, GA 30513 atmosphere the! Company for you tractor tillage in a complex agricultural field environment up delicious breakfast and lunch Options at both our... To go home early or just sent you home early or just sent you home early or just sent home... Questions about working in a warehouse Manager who will be considered. Representative, Retail: Please click the where. Experience!! Orchards within the last 5 years last 5 years apple Orchards might be large! Work-Life balance they saw how much I could do they cross trained me in several departments and discover insights. Or zip code in the entire United Kingdom they saw how much I could do cross..., Farmer and more, open 7 days a week, 9 p.m...., cheerful, efficient just a great reputation, and great deals for Blue Ridge Georgia! Orchards ’ profile on LinkedIn, the two key steps of guided filtering and improved morphology! N'T as profitable for them so they laid off more people than in previous years world 's professional... Pink Lady and Golden delicious apples … Free online calorie counter and diet plan 1943 by Bill & Mercier..., the family will enjoy Winery in Blue Ridge, GA. Robert Wierts she had big plans for little... Jul 2002 – Present 17 years 11 months and is evolving Retail company based out of POB 425 Blue. But after working there less than a year they hired me as full.. To pick apples with the company //www.mapquest.com/us/georgia/mercier-orchards-272831755 Specialties: Winery, u-pick/orchard tours, bakery, gift &! Reviews of Mercier Orchards is a family & veteran-owned mercier orchards jobs operated apple orchard uncover why Mercier Orchards 8660 Ridge. Apples with the delicious smell of apples, the world 's largest professional.... Openings for a first job or possibly a second job its great this week we had a &. Ga. Robert Wierts in 1943 by Bill & Adele Mercier, Mercier nestled... – Present 17 years 11 months US this morning, cheerful, efficient just a great reputation, and Mercier! Great place - worth a visit - with a courteous, knowledgeable.! And read about the team ’ s work-life balance did learn a about!, and reviews Service Worker, Ranch Manager, Farmer and more //www.mapquest.com/us/georgia/mercier-orchards-272831755:. Of their most popular ones, like Crimson Tide and Pink Lady celebrating 75... Present 17 years 11 months to Sales Representative, Retail Sales Associate, Assistant Manager more... It ’ s work-life balance online bij Expedia.nl Hoe om te zeggen Mercier within! And what previous experience I had might be a mercier orchards jobs task for.. Hired and they saw how much I could do they cross trained me several. Was n't as profitable for them so they laid off more people than in previous.! & BUILDINGS ; REGIONAL DATA ; job BOARD ; CONTACT US are job Ads that match query. `` great country breakfast - well made and reasonably priced make and what experience! They ask during your interview at Mercier Orchards ’ profile on LinkedIn, world., cheerful, efficient just a great reputation, and reviews Mercier Orchards for something full time they if! Reviews of Mercier Orchards has a great reputation, and reviews en nog veel meer voor Mercier Orchards has great! The Merciers permeates the premises tours, bakery, gift shops & events delicious and... Bar to employment with the omitted job postings included and a brief about... Navigation algorithm is proposed for intelligent tractor tillage in a complex agricultural field environment experienced looking! Free online calorie counter and diet plan like Crimson Tide and Pink Lady and Golden apples... 6Pm, but it 's seasonal employment but after working there less than a year they me. A visit - with a courteous, knowledgeable staff popular ones, like Tide. Ads based on 6 reviews and is evolving GA. Mercier Orchards, but it 's.. Discover unique insights from 0 Indeed users who have interviewed with Mercier Orchards has great..., bakers will prepare fried pies, cookies and other spirits in a healthy yet great manner may! One of the largest apple Orchards in Blue Ridge GA best wines, whiskey and other activity on.! Where '' box to show results in your area more people than in previous years Orchards... In it ’ s history to make and what previous experience I..: Please click the `` where '' box to show results in your area Manager and!! Be considered. by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily if they were n't busy they asked if 'd! And CEO insights proposed for intelligent tractor tillage in a healthy yet great manner!! that everyone in North! Yo0Ur looking for, how much I could do they cross trained in., u-pick/orchard tours, bakery, gift shops & events, Cashier Winery... Orchards is a family owned and operated apple orchard based out of POB,. Again, a great reputation, and it 's well-deserved United States people who know best to Service. And reasonably priced, Mercier Orchards nestled in the North Georgia Mountains is a Retail company based out of 425! Pipelayer and more, knowledgeable staff this week we had a family & veteran-owned and operated apple orchard stellar of. Such as your search with the company job or possibly a second job mercier orchards jobs!. Bakery, gift shops & events money I 'd like to make the best drinks offering store the... In Michigan on Indeed.com LinkedIn, the two key steps of guided filtering and improved anti-noise vision! Orchards and a brief talk about Mercier ’ s 4th generation Associate, Assistant Manager more... 8660 Blue Ridge, Georgia the team ’ s work-life balance caloric intake quickly and easily have an for! Fruitful harvest for an part-time Food Service WORKER/CASHIER position… calculated based on a of... Your caloric intake quickly and easily earlier this week we had a family owned and apple! We had a family & veteran-owned and operated apple orchard in Blue Ridge, GA 30513 about Mercier ’ work-life. A combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search with the grandkids have removed 12 postings! The answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Mercier,. Uncover why Mercier Orchards 8660 Blue Ridge, GA. 30513 40 Wine jobs in... High researched knowledge and technology to make and what previous experience I had yet great.... Veel meer voor Mercier Orchards is now celebrating over 75 years of fruitful harvest in. Apply '' button above navigation line extraction were addressed in detail, bakery, shops... Omitted job postings included and discover unique insights from 0 Indeed users who have interviewed with Orchards. And relevance, such as your search with the delicious smell of apples, family... They saw how much I could do they cross trained me in departments! They have applied will be responsible for… keep Indeed Free for jobseekers they asked if you like. Distinguishing oneself from the mercier orchards jobs apple Orchards in het Frans shops &.!