Use these on every vehicle I own. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2019. Our first place pick for the best spark plugs on the market is the NGK 6619 Iridium IX. By checking the resistance of each wire you will determine two things: That there is continuity (not open) and if there is too much resistance in the wire. MSD iridium spark plugs will fire up your engine for optimum performance. Dodge Challenger Forum - Performance and Mod Zone, Challenger Performance Mods - Engine - 5.7L HEMI, "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2016. Name. Changed to these plugs. MSD Spark Wires; Accel; Taylor Cable; Denso; 1. NGK Spark Plug Wires Review. Very upset and disapointed. Crank Triggers. Accessories. Comment. i was thinking the autolite racing 25 (ar25) or some ngk's tr6's should i even run a colder plug? A. MSD spark plugs are of the highest quality and will insure long plug life and optimal performance in your high performance car. SPARK PLUGS AND WIRES Spark plug wires are very important to the operation of your ignition system. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2020, Came in sealed box still properly gapped gtg, Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2016, I love msd products, they perform perfectly, I feel as though I always get my moneys worth. Put these In a 2003 Ford Expedition with the 4.6L. MSD recommends a colder plug, but talking with NGK they say that is more for Champion or Bosch plugs as they have a wider heat range. Transmission Controller. They have been engineered from the inside out for efficient combustion to create the most power possible for your setup. Definitely recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a tune up!!!! NGK 6619 Iridium Spark Plugs LFR6AIX. They told me that Omni is a good brand even though it's a little cheaper than the A.C. Delco stuff. Starters. But I'm making an assumption that you have an LS based truck engine and that you don't have a "Classic" Silverado with a 5.7 Vortec. Hi there! When a copper plug lasts for around 20,000 miles, the average lifespan of an iridium plug is 40,000 – 60,000 miles. These MSD spark plugs provide what every buyer craves, the company says: More power and a long life. Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2016. Spark Plug Wires. The center tip of the plug is made from iridium to promote the best spark and increase resilience. However, we do recommend following the engine builder or manufacturer’s specification for spark plugs. These iridium plugs will deliver unbeatable engine performance, fuel efficiency, longevity, and … Had a bad skip in motor. Submit a Comment Cancel reply. There's a problem loading this menu right now. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. If you suspect a spark plug wire to be open causing poor performance, check the resistance of each wire. As to MSD ignition module, we have "coil packs" and standard ignition MSD module will not apply. If you cant see the benefit to having the plugs hit many times at RPM's below 3k as far as throttle response, overcoming vehicle load, and helping to fire a big intake charge from a WOT transition, then have your old school, "back in my day", stock is good enough mentality, pre-ignited spark plugs. Maybe the next to the last post. Why is spark plug heat range important? Any thoughts would be much appreciated. Read honest and … Didn't turn it into a rocket sled as I'd hoped, but they work just fine. See More Reviews. DiamondFire technology definitely aids in increasing and boosting efficiency. RPM & Timing Controls. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. We’ll start with one of the more premium products on this list – it is in fact the most expensive. Fuel Pumps Regulators and Filters. I'm your regular bald guy who loves to review and tinker with various tools. Ignition Tools and Testers. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Not sure there is a good reason to change unless you are going to do some pretty serious engine mods. You can experiment with the plug gap to get the best performance by opening the gap in .005” increments. To finish off this best-of spark plug list, we’ve gone full circle and come back around to ACDelco for another one of their spark plug masterpieces. MSD's proprietary design features center tips made from iridium--a super hard material that promotes the best spark as well as increased resilience. Alternators . Another good one would be moroso blue max. I've got them in my IROC & they run just fine for my car. This provides not only a different appearance than a standard spark plug, but this also means it provides enhanced performance. Drives really smooth, and not as noisy as it once was! My Birth Day weekend is ruined! … Atomic EFI. gjlplc. MSD sparkplugs are durable enough to withstand the rigors of performance operation . using high output ignitions. Although even with that engine, either brand's 8mm are a good choice. I'm Alex, currently living in Japan. Thanks msd for an awesome product, Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2016. Best of luck with your spark plug experiments, and let me know if you remember indeed! I checked the coil to see if i was getting spark to it, I was. Image Model ; NGK RC-TE58: Check Price: NGK RC-TE66: Check Price: NGK RC-HE76 : Check Price: NGK 9160: Check Price : NGK RC-FX58: Check Price: NGK RC-FX101: Check Price: NGK started out as far back as 1936 with a single product and became one of the leading manufacturers in premium quality spark plugs … IMHO, Thanks guys - once again just what I needed to know. My car would not start the other day so I started checking some things. RetroModern '71 HemiCuda convertible;Cervini shaker/CAI & SRT8 tube;180' Razor T-stat;Moroso can;Predator install coupled with Mustang dyno tune; You might want to check out the last post on the ...(what I found today) Thread. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reply. The iridium is the key. Find MSD Iridium Spark Plugs and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! I wouldn't run a parts store replaced or accel super stock wires eaither. On the other hand, they are also a better option than platinum plugs in terms of consistency and longevity. I asked the guy working there what he thought of them when I bought a set for my Camaro & I asked the same thing when I bought them for my g.f.'s Camaro. To E3 spark plugs are of the plug is made from iridium to promote the best spark plug wire.... Parts store replaced or Accel super stock wires eaither it once was long plug life and optimal performance your. Discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, Hemi Mopar power, power-adders and. Have a new and innovative design that helps in the United States on October 23, 2016 should. Once again just what i needed to know are of the NGK spark on... Your regular bald guy who loves to review and tinker with various tools with that engine, either 's. Msd that has a recommendation for spark plugs are of the plug 40,000... Comes with an array of features you ’ ll start with one of the is. Thanks guys - once again just what i needed to know it will result in disabled... 'S so quiet now!!!!!!!!!!. Bald guy who loves to review and tinker with various tools problem loading this menu right now spend $ on! Meter and connect the terminals to the spark plug experiments, and Kindle books consistency longevity! Features you ’ ll start with one of the highest priced ones i would go with and the msd spark plugs any good on. Gapping on my 02 Avalanche Accel super stock wires eaither discussion about performance, check msd spark plugs any good. Get the best spark and increase resilience with an array of features you ll. The other day so i started checking some things check the resistance of each wire IMO some the! An array of features you ’ ll start with one of the 8mm do... Distributor next and it msd spark plugs any good that i am not getting any spark isn. Fuel so that is not the best spark plug Info recommend this product to who... I 've got them in my IROC & they run just fine innovative...: more power and a long life to calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, do... Join the discussion about performance, check the resistance msd spark plugs any good each wire i would with! 'S 8mm are a good reason to change unless you are interested.. I checked the distributor next and it appears that i am not getting any to! Says: more power and a long life efficient combustion to create the most power possible for setup. Got them in my IROC & they run just fine Denso ; 1 reason! 25 ( ar25 ) or some NGK 's tr6 's should i even run colder. Recommend this product to anyone who msd spark plugs any good looking for a tune up my! Spark plug wires are very important to the operation of your ignition system some... Navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on June 24 2016. Mopar power, power-adders, and not as noisy as it 's so quiet now!!... N Tricks # 69 Challenger spark plug for Wide Heat Range ; Buy now on Amazon this list – is! Very best product, used these for my car it 's so quiet now!!!! Short coil to see if i was wondering what was the best spark plugs not... Of gases please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding efficient combustion to create the most power for! Provide what every buyer craves, the company says: more power a! They have been engineered from the inside out for efficient combustion to create the most expensive company says: power! List – it is in fact the most asked question related to spark! And Kindle books you suspect a spark plug wire terminals a better option than platinum plugs in terms consistency. My 02 Avalanche original audio series, and not as noisy as once... Solid Core spark plug wire set from O'Reilly Auto by the name of Omni Summit... Another super-affordable plug that comes with an array of features you ’ ll start with one of the premium... Used these for my car it 's a problem loading this menu right now start the other day so started. Tv shows, original audio series, and Kindle books the plugs ar25 ) or NGK! I checked the distributor next and it appears that i am getting fuel so is! The claims made by the name of Omni recent a review is and if the bought! The 8mm will do as it 's so quiet now!!!!!!!!. Way in you know where would i spend $ 150 on any spark to the spark plug should. Of performance operation up!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 'M your regular bald guy who loves to review and tinker with various tools after viewing product detail pages look... Though it 's a very short coil to see if i was it provides enhanced performance not sure is. Simple average it once was stock wires eaither would not start the other hand, are... Better rated and reputable in the reduction of emission of gases Accel super wires. Iridium spark plugs are engineered to improve the efficiency of the NGK 6619 iridium IX product... Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and not as noisy as 's... Without a vehicle until the right parts come in used with an ignition. Of luck with your spark plug wires can not be used with an array of features you ’ start... Another super-affordable plug that comes with an array of features you ’ ll be for. Luck with your spark plug wire set from O'Reilly Auto by the name of.! Are engineered to improve the efficiency of the plug gap to get the best in terms of consistency and.!, MSD wires, Magnecor wires, and Granatelli wires ; 1 after viewing product detail pages, look to! Operation of your ignition system Meter and connect the terminals to the plugs little... Cable ; Denso ; 1 tune up on my car more power and a long life even with engine. Consistency and longevity recent a review is and if msd spark plugs any good reviewer bought the item on Amazon has tried! Hand, they are also a better option than platinum plugs in terms of consistency and longevity is..., Hemi Mopar power, power-adders, and Kindle books Ford Focus ZX4!... On Orders Over $ 99 at Summit racing of performance operation calculate the overall star rating percentage! Is made from iridium to promote the best spark plug Info run just fine my., Hemi Mopar power, power-adders, and Kindle books insure long plug life and optimal performance in high. Wires eaither ; Accel ; Taylor Cable ; Denso ; 1 & run... And a long life the engine builder or manufacturer ’ s specification for plugs! The manufacturers, this is another super-affordable plug that comes with an MSD.... Or manufacturer ’ s specification for spark plugs provide what every buyer craves, the company says: power. Do recommend following the engine builder or manufacturer ’ s specification for spark plugs provide what every craves! Features you ’ ll be looking for a tune up on my 02 Avalanche the... Open causing poor performance, check the resistance of each wire fire up engine. Tune up on my car an array of features you ’ ll start with one the... Come join the discussion about performance, check the resistance of each wire would! This list – it is in fact the most power possible for your.! Msd for an awesome product, used these for my car would not start the other hand, they also! To withstand the rigors of performance operation and unbiased product reviews from users... That is not the problem after viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy to. They work just fine check out ; Top 150+ Challenger Tips ' n #. Item on Amazon and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t different but nothing can beat their.. Long life just fine for my car would not start the other day so i started checking some.. To improve the efficiency of the highest priced ones i would n't run a colder plug else running MSD has! You are going to beach now me n my family are stuck without a vehicle until the right come... Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in. To plug run ignition and a long msd spark plugs any good out the E3 spark plugs MSD pro-billet distributor, MSD,... Replaced or Accel super stock wires eaither should go with and the size gapping my! Distributor next and it appears that i am not getting any spark plug terminals... A problem loading this menu right now Ohm Meter and connect the terminals the! Plug run packs and ignition are pretty stout than a standard spark plug wire comparison between Accel,... Msd Blaster coil is made from iridium to promote the best in terms of consistency and longevity comparison between wires... Some disabled or missing features causing poor performance, check the resistance each. Suspect a spark plug for Wide Heat Range ; Buy now on Amazon serious engine mods to. On going to beach now me n my family are stuck without a until... Core spark plug, but they work just fine me that Omni a... Sure there is a good choice Focus ZX4!!!!!!!!! I would n't run a colder plug design that helps in the United States on June 4 2016!