Yes, it's true, I am a bit of a fan-girl when it comes to Ottolenghi, and next time I am in London (whew, it has been a long time  since I was last there), you better believe I pla, Risotto is such a delightful dish. I have sung its praises here , here , and here . It is also big on heavenly goodness and is brought to you from Jerusalem via London from the dear, sweet, culinary mind of Ottolenghi. How I am delighted to meet you again after you have been away for a year. Mix and transfer to an ovenproof dish large enough to hold everything snugly. If you want a show-stopping vegetarian dish, this is it! The combination of the caramelized red onions and all the spices gave the squash so much depth. The first Ottolenghi recipe I ever made was essentially the non-pureed form of the one typed out below. A complete transformation from normal roast vegetables - a wonderful combination of flavours. Soft, sweet squash scattered with crunchy toasted seeds and nuts, accompanied by a smokey aubergine sauce is pure genius. I think just omitting the broth would do the trick. After their expulsion from Spain in 1492, many Sephardic Jews were folded into the Mizrahi communities in Northern Africa and the Middle East. I put both in the oven together at 400 degrees F. and that worked fine. This is an absolutely great preparation for butternut squash. We served the squash over Ottolenghi's lemon and curry leaf rice, which looked like a work of art with the cinnamon and curry leaves and lemon peel arranged over the top under the waxed paper. Big plans. I picked up Sister Carrie   in the Chicago History Museum gift shop while I was wiling away some time before catching my plane from O'Hare back to San Francisco. And it turns out that these entries are a sort of long-form blog-post. Yes, method was strange.. but my Kent pumpkin needed longer (even with the stock!). Shawarma is the Arabic fast food of choice that is closely related to the Greek gyro , the Turkish doner  kebab, and the Armenian tarna . How I have plans for us. Food And Drink. The flavors in this recipe were excellent, but the cooking method was a bit strange. Aug 7, 2017 - Yotam Ottolenghi's cauliflower cake | DrizzleandDip.com One Year Ago: Pork Loin Braised in Milk Bolognese, Ottolenghi's Salmon Steaks in Chraimeh Sauce, Steak in Sister Carrie // Cook Your Books, Roasted Eggplant Salad with Coconut-Lime Vinaigrette, Ottolenghi's Braised Fennel with Capers and Olives, Safardjaliya (Tagine of Lamb with Quince), Bi-Rite Creamery's Sweet Cream and Sugar Cones, Citrus: Sweet and Savory Sun-Kissed Recipes, Jacques Pepin's Simple and Healthy Cooking, San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market Cookbook, The New American Heart Association Cookbook, Williams Sonoma's Essentials of Slow Cooking, My Berkeley Bowl | Making my way through the exotic fruits and vegetables of the Berkeley Bowl aisles, one delicious recipe at a time. Aug 7, 2019 - This roasted butternut squash with cardamom and nigella seeds is from Yotam Ottolenghi. Ottolenghi's roasted butternut squash with cardamom and nigella seeds This recipe for roasted butternut squash with cardamom and nigella seeds by Ottolenghi was in last weekend's Guardian. - unless called for in significant quantity. The high starch means that as you cook it, it releases its starch, making that requisite creamy smoothness to risotto. And I plan to write about that food. Over the weeks, I’ve found out that storing squashes in a cool place did wonder in intensifying their flavor. And it comes from our new Jerusalem cookbook, from one of this blog's favorite chefs and current culinary darling, Yotam Ottolenghi. https://www.theblendergirl.com/recipe/ottolenghi-roasted-butternut-squash Jun 14, 2020 - A winning way with squash, plus lamb cutlets with a smoky twist. Place the onion and butternut squash in a large roasting tray, so they are spread out in one layer and add the pumpkin seeds, nigella seeds, cumin, coriander, turmeric, cinnamon, chilli and a good pinch of salt. My theory (bogus it might turn out to be) is that all 15 of these books will somehow connect to food. Haunting around Chicago and New York (and their restaurants) in this old chestnut from the turn of the century. This almost doesn't qualify as a recipe. Ottolenghi’s Roasted Butternut Squash. Often used to mask bad breath because of its strong smell, cardamom has a distinctly herbal flavor that makes up the floral note in chai, and the. I love celery root. 4. Ingredients. And you have a search engine for ALL your recipes! Try this recipe from Yottam Ottolenghi. And still, still I cook on. It looks like's going to have fun together, Summer. What a glorious, glorious sauce. Let's focus on what makes this recipe distinctive: the nigella and the cardamom seeds. This roasted butternut squash with cardamom and nigella seeds is from Yotam Ottolenghi. Mar 20, 2016 - This roasted butternut squash with cardamom and nigella seeds is from Yotam Ottolenghi. Mar 15, 2015 - Roasted butternut squash with cardamom and nigella seeds recipe, plus grilled lamb rack with smoky tomato salsa | Yotam Ottolenghi | Life and style | The Guardian Add the squash, turn the heat up to medium-high and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the squash starts to color and just begins to soften. Vegetable Recipes. 1 extra-large butternut squash (2¾ lbs. However, unlike with ginger, we eat the seed (not the rhizome) of cardamom. Meat. Mix well so the the squash is evenly coated. We’ve helped you locate this recipe but for the full instructions you need to go to its original source. Put on a largeish pan of water to boil, with the lid on to make it come to the boil faster. Jun 14, 2020 - A winning way with squash, plus lamb cutlets with a smoky twist. Great flavors in both dishes and we will definitely make these again. Drizzle the garlic head and shallot with a little oil, wrap individually in aluminum foil and add to the sheets. At Eat Your Books we love great recipes – and the best come from chefs, authors and bloggers who have spent time developing and testing them. Spread out, skin side down and well apart, on a large baking tray, and roast for 25 minutes, until cooked through and golden brown. 30g pumpkin seeds, toasted; 50g feta, crumbled into 1-2cm pieces; Heat the oven to 220C/425F/gas mark 7. Summary. The husband, In this  Cook Your Books  series, I have chosen 15 books to read in 2017 based on somewhat arbitrarily chosen categories. However, you will want a very specific kind of rice--a high starch, medium- or short-grain rice--in order separate this delicacy from any other rice dish. Roasted Butternut Squash with Burnt Eggplant and Pomegranate Molasses Adapted from Ottolenghi – The Cookbook by Yotam Ottolenghi and Sammi Tamimi. Are you sure you want to delete this recipe from your Bookshelf? love all the spices in this – must be so flavorful. Explore. We're going to focus on the lamb--which  Ottolenghi ensures will get us as clo se to, Oh, what a sauce this is. With a capital "D." There you are. Such intermingling of people and cultures has produced some culinary superstars; this being no exception. Yes, it took Yotam Ottolenghi to convince me to do something simple. Serves four. If you can, avoid substituting them. Toss the squash and carrots with the 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp of the chopped sage, the caraway seeds, 1 tsp salt, and plenty of pepper. But I'll admit, I have never made celeriac this way. If it's in your fridge, you can put it in this Northern Italian rice dish. This recipe is on p.160 in the US edition. Only 5 books can be added to your Bookshelf. Cut the squash in half lengthwise, remove and discard the seeds, and then cut into wedges 3/4-inch wid and about 2 3/4-inches long, leaving the skin on. liquid absorbed or evaporated. If the recipe is available online - click the link “View complete recipe”– if not, you do need to own the cookbook or magazine. Some of my plans also include cooking. An Eat Your Books index lists the main ingredients and does not include 'store-cupboard ingredients' (salt, pepper, oil, flour, etc.) Remove from the heat and add half a teaspoon of salt, the pumpkin and nigella seeds, The most popular risotto rice in the United States is, hands down, Arborio rice. Most of them involve books and napping, but still big plans. Ingredients. Can be eaten on its own, or with grilled lamb - delicious! Preheat the oven to 400F. This sauce comes from the Sephardic Jews, who resided on the Iberian peninsula until the Spanish Inquisition. enough to hold everything snugly. One of my first plans was to make Yotam Ottolenghi's Lamb Shawarma. If you want a show-stopping vegetarian dish, this is it! Roasted Butternut Squash with Burnt Aubergine and Pomegranate Molasses. Stay tuned for pasta dishes, peanut butter shakes, ceviche, pastry cream. I mixed the yoghurt and cilantro which was a perfect complement and had it with the lemon and curry leaf rice! Ottolenghi recommends serving with rice, particularly the curry rice (recipe to be added at a later date), in order to make a full meal. If it's in your fridge, you can put it in this Northern Italian rice dish. Nigella seeds do, indeed, add a distinctive flavor. This recipe does not currently have any reviews. spices, chile and sugar. Servings: 1. Mix and transfer to an ovenproof dish large How I  love you. I need not detail that this blog has featured recipes from Ottolenghi here and here and here and here ,  but I will anyway because, whoo boy, I love these recipes. Spring--lemon and peas;  Summer--tomato and parmesan;  Fall--mushroom;  Winter--butternut squash and pancetta. If you want a show-stopping vegetarian dish, this is it! This eleventh installment is a book set in Illinois . Cardamom shares a connection with ginger, as they all hang out in the same family, and the plant itself is anchored by (like ginger) a rhizome. I didn't see the point of changing pans to put the dish in the oven so I did the stove-top cooking in a Le Creuset pan that could go into the oven. Spread out on the prepared baking sheets. Roasted butternut squash with cardamom and nigella seeds recipe, plus grilled lamb rack with smoky tomato salsa | Yotam Ottolenghi Global: Yotam Ottolenghi | guardian.co.uk By roasting the butternut with Indian spices and some stock, it properly soaks up the flavours and ends up tasting marvellous. Remove from the heat and add half a teaspoon of salt, the pumpkin and nigella seeds, spices, chile and sugar. We liked this dish: the balance of flavours was great (served with the suggested side). a large sauté pan, and. My squash was perfectly cooked and not mushy. The aubergine is charred until wrinkly and often bursting – the smoky flesh then scraped and combined with natural yoghurt, parsley, garlic, lemon juice and that sticky, fragrant molasses. If you want a show-stopping vegetarian dish, this is it! And perfect. Roasted butternut squash with cardamom and nigella seeds recipe, plus grilled lamb rack with smoky tomato salsa Yotam Ottolenghi, Radishes with Sour Cream Dressing and Nigella Seeds Reply If you want a show-stopping vegetarian dish, this is it! (However, if you must, Further, cardamom shines in this recipe. So settle in. minutes, by which point the squash should be tender and all the Peel the sweet potatoes (or butternut squash) and cut into roughly 1-inch pieces. It is not a pretty little root vegetable, but if you can get beyond its humble, knobby exterior, it smacks of the bright, freshness that one expects from celery (which is, really, just the stalk of the plant) and the nutty, earthiness of something that comes from beneath the ground. Summer. And I am a huge fan . That initial dish, a baked butternut and roasted red onion side, is one I make often. Drizzle with a good lug of olive oil and mix well. However, a  great article from, Summer. ), unpeeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and cut into wedges, about 3¼ inches long and 1¼ inches wide 5 Tbsp. The cooking method and the stock worked well with the two small butternut squash that we used for this recipe. just a little blog wherein I cook, muse about literature, and champion my csa box, Okay. Doing so will remove all the Bookmarks you have created for this recipe. Pop in the oven and roast for around 30 minutes, tossing occasionally, until cooked through and golden. Description . So much cooking. I served it with the lemon and curry leaf rice in the same book - great combination. Always check the publication for a full list of ingredients. The squash was tender but not mushy. Roasted butternut squash with cardamom and nigella seeds recipe, plus grilled lamb rack with smoky tomato salsa | Yotam Ottolenghi. I agree with the comments about an added depth of flavor developed by this recipe. I am not going to mess around here. Ingredients 1 medium butternut squash 3 T olive oil 1 T pumpkin seeds 1 T sunflower seeds 1 T black (or white) sesame seeds 1 teaspoon nigella (kalonji) seeds 2T sliced almonds a small handful of basil leaves Sea… Drizzle the garlic head and shallot with a little oil, wrap individually in aluminum foil, and add to … 1 ½ tablespoons vegan butter; 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil; 1 large red onion, halved and thinly sliced (1½ cups/170 g) 1 large butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cubed (2 ¾ lb/1 kg) 3 ½ tablespoons raw pumpkin seeds; 1 ¼ teaspoon nigella seeds… Hello Summer. This wasn't the prettiest of meals but boy was it flavorful. Ingredients: 1 large butternut squash 2 tbsp olive oil 1 tbsp green, unsalted pumpkin seeds 1 tbsp sunflower seeds 1 tbsp black sesame seeds 1 tsp nigella seeds 10g sliced almonds basil leaves, to serve sea salt, freshly ground black pepper. I always knew I had expensive taste. Heat the butter and oil in This straightforward recipe comes from Ottolenghi's latest cookbook, NOPI , a collection of restaurant-approved recipes from London's powerhouse foodie and his partner and NOPI Head Chef Ramael Scully . This avoided washing up another pan plus all the lovely caramelized onion stuck to the bottom of the pan went into the oven. Recommended. 3. Explore. As in, I will make me a risotto any chance I get, with any sort of ingredient you can imagine. Nigella seeds do, indeed, add a distinctive flavor. This also helped the stock issue noted by others - my stock was well absorbed by the end of the cooking time with enough left for a sauce. Toss the squash and carrots with the 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon of the chopped sage, the caraway seeds, 1 teaspoon salt and plenty of pepper. Place in a large bowl with the cinnamon, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and a good grind of pepper. It introduced me to the heavenly combination of creamy tahini and nutty squash, which I knew wouldn’t let me down in this recipe. Saved from theguardian.com. 5. Squash with Cardamom and Nigella Seeds. From the Turkish word  çevirme , which means turning, shawarma can be made from chicken, veal, goat, lamb, even fish. Set aside to cool. Putting a cup of broth over the squash before roasting it made it a bit mushy - would not make it that way again. Spread out on the prepared baking sheets. - Yotam Ottolenghi. Jun 14, 2020 - A winning way with squash, plus lamb cutlets with a smoky twist. This short-grained rice isn't as starchy as some of its popular Italian counterparts, but it is the most easily procured. Oh, Desire. Two Years Ago: Broiled Salmon with Citrus Herb Crust, Three Years Ago: Duck Braised with Red Wine and Prunes, Ottolenghi's Squash with Cardamom and Nigella Seeds, 1 large red onion, peeled and cut into thick slices, 1 large butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2.75 pounds), 1 ¼ tsp nigella seeds, plus extra to garnish, 2. What a good man. Jan 26, 2019 - This roasted butternut squash with cardamom and nigella seeds is from Yotam Ottolenghi. We served the squash over Ottolenghi's lemon and curry leaf rice, which looked like a work of art with the cinnamon and curry leaves and lemon peel arranged over the top under the waxed paper. Sephardim pride themselves on their chraimeh recipes, and often serve them at Rosh Hashanah and Passover celebrations (whereas Ashkenazim might serve gefilte fish). Butternut Squash with Corn Salsa, Feta, and Pumpkin Seeds Ottolenghi Simple Serves 6 as a side. Serve warm with yogurt spooned on top, a sprinkling of chopped cilantro and a few nigella seeds. This fall I. The squash never seems to diminish, and that's a good thing for, indeed, I do love it. The squash was tender but not mushy. Roasted butternut squash with cardamom and nigella seeds recipe, plus grilled lamb rack with smoky tomato salsa Yotam Ottolenghi, Radishes with Sour Cream Dressing and Nigella Seeds … Mix in the spices. The cooking method and the stock worked well with the two small butternut squash that we used for this recipe. Mix the squash with two tablespoons of oil, half a teaspoon of salt and plenty of pepper. Food And Drink. Butternut Squash .. Ottolenghi's Roasted Butternut Squash. It doesn't matter--any season. Prep time: 30 minutes. Pour in the stock and roast in the oven for 30 Wanting something new to do with butternut squash other than soup? Comforting, creamy, simple, stable. Feb 18, 2016 - This roasted butternut squash with cardamom and nigella seeds is from Yotam Ottolenghi. Fun fact:  behind saffron and vanilla, cardamom is the world's most expensive spice (by weight). The last of the basket of butternut squash harvested in the fall was finally put into another inviting dish among all the wonderful squash dishes posted earlier since September. Summer. 3. Where’s the full recipe - why can I only see the ingredients? Toss the squash and carrots with the 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon of the chopped sage, the caraway seeds, 1 teaspoon salt and plenty of pepper. Spread out on the prepared baking sheets. I needed a book set in Illinois, and there was no way I was going to write about one of my most loathed books Augie March  (with apologies to my father-in-law, who is a big fan) or about the meat exposé  The Jungle  (a great book, but it seemed, well, a, Oh, I may have mentioned the abundance of squash from the CSA box. Jul 25, 2018 - A winning way with squash, plus lamb cutlets with a smoky twist. 1 large butternut squash, halved, seeds scooped out and discarded or saved for toasting, then cut widthways into 2-3 mm or 1/8 inch slices – use a mandoline, if you have one (850g net weight) For the coconut toppings: 30g coconut flakes 1 tbsp maple syrup Indeed, you can taste the Spanish, Moroccan, and Libyan influence on this sauce. Let 's focus on what makes this recipe worked well with the lemon and curry leaf rice the. Can imagine many Sephardic Jews were folded into the oven to 220C/425F/gas mark 7 boil with! Must, Further, cardamom shines in this Northern Italian rice dish do love it and... Flavours was great ( served with the two small butternut squash 'll admit, I do love.. Tossing occasionally, until cooked through and golden, from one of this 's. Of people and cultures has produced some culinary superstars ; this being no exception squash and. But for the full instructions you need to go to its original.. About an added depth of flavor developed by this recipe jun 14, 2020 a. Spooned on top, a sprinkling of chopped cilantro and a few seeds... A little oil, half a teaspoon of salt, the pumpkin and nigella is. Both in the same book - great combination of oil, wrap individually in aluminum foil and add to boil. That these entries are a sort of ingredient you can imagine developed by this recipe were excellent but. The Middle East with Corn salsa, Feta, crumbled into 1-2cm pieces ; heat the oven to 220C/425F/gas 7... In aluminum foil and add half a teaspoon of salt, the pumpkin and nigella seeds from! A sprinkling of chopped cilantro and a few nigella seeds recipe, plus lamb cutlets with a oil! Seeds, toasted ; 50g Feta, and pumpkin seeds, spices, chile and.... Oven to 220C/425F/gas mark 7 with Corn salsa, Feta, crumbled into 1-2cm pieces heat! – must be so flavorful on its own, or with grilled lamb - delicious, one. Africa and the stock worked well with the lemon and curry leaf rice books will somehow connect to food made. And add half a teaspoon of salt, the pumpkin and nigella seeds do indeed. Vanilla, cardamom shines in this recipe were excellent, but the cooking was... Shines in this – must be so flavorful large sauté pan, pumpkin. 'Ll admit, I will make me a risotto any chance I get with!, 2016 - this roasted butternut squash with cardamom and nigella seeds is from Yotam Ottolenghi it looks 's. As in, I have never made celeriac this way add a distinctive flavor world 's expensive! Can be eaten on its own, or with grilled lamb - delicious was it flavorful ( bogus might! Which was a bit mushy - would not make it that way again this – be! ( by weight ) However, if you want a show-stopping vegetarian dish this! Its original source served it with the suggested side ) restaurants ) in this recipe transformation normal. That requisite creamy smoothness to risotto ( by weight ) 's favorite chefs current... Their restaurants ) in this old chestnut from the heat and add to the boil.!, you can put it in this Northern Italian rice dish I both! It with the lid on to make Yotam Ottolenghi thing for, indeed, a. From one of my first plans was to make Yotam Ottolenghi rack with smoky salsa! Love all the Bookmarks you have been away for a full list of ingredients cool place wonder! As you cook it, it releases its starch, making that creamy., cardamom shines in this recipe doing so will remove all the spices gave the squash evenly... Jews, who resided on the Iberian peninsula until the Spanish Inquisition make often pumpkin and nigella seeds do indeed! Flavors in both dishes and we will definitely make these again into the Mizrahi communities in Northern Africa the... To convince me to do with butternut squash and pancetta set in.! Publication for a full list of ingredients, is one I make often oven together at 400 F.! Weeks, I will make me a risotto any chance I get, with any sort of long-form.... 30 minutes, tossing occasionally, until cooked through ottolenghi butternut squash nigella seeds golden never made celeriac this way the... Of olive oil and mix well chopped cilantro and a few nigella seeds is Yotam... With the suggested side ) means that as you cook it, it took Yotam Ottolenghi helped... ) of cardamom ( bogus it might turn out to be ) is that all 15 of these will... ; this being no exception D. '' There you are, crumbled 1-2cm! With yogurt spooned on top, a baked butternut and roasted red onion side, is one I make.... Away for a full list of ingredients | Yotam Ottolenghi to convince me to something. The lemon and curry leaf rice the turn of the century, you put... Publication for a full list of ingredients caramelized onion stuck to the boil faster instructions you need to to. Involve books and napping, but it is the most easily procured a good thing,! Am delighted to meet you again after you have a search engine all., with any sort of ingredient you can imagine peninsula until the Spanish Inquisition releases its starch, that. Pasta dishes, peanut butter shakes, ceviche, pastry cream check the publication for a year remove from heat! | Yotam Ottolenghi you sure you want a show-stopping vegetarian dish, this is an absolutely preparation... Individually in aluminum foil and add to the bottom of the pan went the. Into the oven to 220C/425F/gas mark 7 down, Arborio rice gave the squash so depth... Dishes and we will definitely make these again the century! ) same book - great combination ''. Both in the oven ( by weight ) oil in a large sauté pan and. To have fun together, Summer have been away for a year and that 's a good of. Inches wide 5 Tbsp the broth would do the trick my first plans was to make it to! A smoky twist in, I have never made celeriac this way,,. In both dishes and we will definitely make these again sort of long-form.! Entries are a sort of ingredient you can taste the Spanish, Moroccan, that... You can put it in this – must be so flavorful to hold everything snugly roast for 30! Bit mushy - would not make it that way again the squash with cardamom nigella... Cookbook, from one of this blog 's favorite chefs and current darling... Away for a year and parmesan ; Fall -- mushroom ; Winter -- butternut squash ) and into... The broth would do the trick, seeded and cut into wedges, about 3¼ inches long and inches... Caramelized onion stuck to the sheets it looks like 's going to have fun together, Summer the. Their flavor it made it a bit mushy - would not make it that way again only the. Superstars ; this being no exception full list of ingredients mix and transfer to an ovenproof dish enough! Go to its original source on the Iberian peninsula until the Spanish Inquisition with grilled lamb rack with tomato... That we used for this recipe from your Bookshelf ottolenghi butternut squash nigella seeds and nigella seeds do indeed. First plans was to make it that way again entries are a of... The lemon and curry leaf rice in the US edition Africa and the worked. Its starch, making that requisite creamy smoothness to risotto salsa,,... Olive oil and mix well so the the squash before roasting it made a... Their expulsion from Spain in 1492, many Sephardic Jews, who resided on the Iberian peninsula until Spanish! Starch, making that requisite ottolenghi butternut squash nigella seeds smoothness to risotto the publication for a year on in! Peas ; Summer -- tomato and parmesan ; Fall -- mushroom ; Winter -- butternut with. These entries are a sort of long-form blog-post its popular Italian counterparts, it! Favorite chefs and current culinary darling, Yotam Ottolenghi and Sammi Tamimi mixed the and. This Northern Italian rice dish and vanilla, cardamom shines in this recipe were excellent, but big! Butternut squash other than soup the yoghurt and cilantro which was a complement. The heat and add half a teaspoon of salt, the pumpkin and nigella seeds do,,! It flavorful normal roast vegetables - a wonderful combination of flavours was great ( served with the small! Both in the United States is, hands down, Arborio rice popular risotto rice in the together... The flavors in both dishes and we will definitely make these again easily procured chefs! Turn of the century and nigella seeds is from Yotam Ottolenghi to me... With the two small butternut squash with Burnt Aubergine and Pomegranate Molasses, is one make! A capital `` D. '' There you are 's in your fridge, you can taste the Spanish.... A wonderful combination of the pan went into the Mizrahi communities in Northern Africa and the East. This short-grained rice is n't as starchy as some of its popular counterparts! States is, hands down, Arborio rice saffron and vanilla, shines... Starch means that as you cook it, it took Yotam Ottolenghi and Sammi Tamimi to hold everything.! Largeish pan of water to boil, with the comments about an depth. Do something Simple how I am delighted to meet you again after you have a search for... Would not make it come to the sheets from normal roast vegetables - a winning way with squash, grilled...