Royal Canin Digestive Care meal pack is formulated for adult dogs of all sizes, and you can feed it to your pet pooch as soon as they turn 10 months old. Antioxidant combination to support natural defences and coat health supported thanks to omega-6 fatty acids. It makes me wonder how much of the nutrients were actually being absorbed. It didn’t seem serious enough to put him on a prescription diet yet, but I still wanted to be proactive about it. My dogs never looked so good healthy and viberant! 0413-318400; verkoop.nld@royalcanin.com; 08:30-17:00 (maandag t/m vrijdag) Netherlands … Growth & … Small Digestive Care is designed for adult dogs from 10 months to 8 years that have digestive sensitivities and finicky appetites. And I’m not a big fan of chicken as the main protein. Royal Canin Small Digestive Care dry dog food (formerly Mini Special) is tailored nutrition to support your small adult dog’s sensitive stomach. Royal Canin Digestive Care is a precisely-balanced nutritional formula that supports digestive health through specially tailored nutrients and a unique kibble design. DIGESTIVE CARE … Canine Care Nutrition. Royal Canin Medium Digestive Care dry dog food is tailored nutrition to support your medium dog’s sensitive stomach. Royal Canin Digestive Care je kvalitetna i uravnotežena potpuna hrana za odrasle mačke i potpomaže zdravu probavu. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Royal Canin Digestive Care. Varenr. Vatsan ja ruoansulatuselimistön herkkyys saattaa johtaa suuriin määriin huonolaatuista ulostetta, joka voi olla merkki ruoansulatustoiminnan häiriöstä. If you’re considering mixed feeding, simply follow the feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry … Get contact details & address of companies engaged in wholesale trade, manufacturing and supplying Royal Canin Dog Food across India. Puppy / Junior; X-Small (1-4kg) Mini (1-10kg) Medium (11-25kg) Maxi (26-44kg) Giant (45 -100kg) Nutritional Supplements; Professional. Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm CST. ... Royal Canin Canine Care Nutrition Small Digestive Care Dry Dog Food. Royal Canin Digestive Care Ad Chicken by-product meal, corn, brewers rice, chicken fat, brown rice, corn gluten meal, brewers rice flour, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, pea fiber, sodium silico aluminate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, salt, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, hydrolyzed yeast, taurine, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), niacin supplement, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], trace minerals [zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], DL-methionine, GLA safflower oil, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), magnesium oxide, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid. : 103252. Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge. The weight on them as well as their coats look fantastic. Poor quality stools can be a sign of digestive sensitivity.An easy-to-digest food can support optimal digestive health, which contributes … This formula is crafted to be gentle on your dog’s gut, as well as supporting their overall health. and he still had loose stools after a round of medication and specialty feeds. Royal Canin Your company account is blocked and you cannot place orders. In fact, 91% of medium dogs fed Digestive Care had optimal stool quality, a clear sign of positive digestion health. This diet is specially formulated with a blend of prebiotics and fibers to support healthy digestion. Royal Canin Medium Digestive Care Adult Dry Dog Food is suitable for adult medium breed dogs (11-26kgs) with a tendency to digestive sensitivity. 50 ($0.51/Ounce) Save 5% more with … Our smart cooking technique ensures the nutrients in this formula are more easily available for digestion. ROYAL CANIN Adult Digestive Care 10 kg. Find out how to reach us, and get in touch. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 24. Contact. Royal Canin, Health Nutrition for Cats and Dogs. Our Digestive Care range is scientifically proven to help up to 97% of dogs to develop optimal stools that are neither too soft nor too hard. 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,298. Puppy / Junior; X-Small (1-4kg) Mini (1-10kg) Medium (11-25kg) ... Nutritional Supplements; Professional. Royal Canin, Health Nutrition for Cats and Dogs. Not one ever again. Junior / Puppy; Adult; Puppies; Size Health Nutrition. Helps to improve stool quality with highly digestible proteins, prebiotic blend and specific fibres. ... Canine Care Nutrition; Breed Health Nutrition. Junior / Puppy; Adult; Puppies; Size Health Nutrition. sign up, earn points, get treats PetSmart. Pour de plus amples informations, merci de contacter votre administrateur. Royal Canin Digestive Care is specially formulated dry food for cats with sensitive digestion and that suffer from soft stool. Royal Canin Digestive Care Dry Cat Food, 6 Pounds. Digestive sensitivity can been identified in dogs as loose, smelly or large volume stools. In an I-should-have-known-better attempt to save on the food bill, I switched to a popular dog food with a strong dog show enthusiasts following. Junior / Puppy; Adult; Puppies; Size Health Nutrition. I have two pups with sensitive stomachs and two pups with skin issues, this food has been great for all of my dogs! I went to the local Petsmart to pick up Royal Canin Dachshund for another pet and noticed the Royal Canin Sensitive Digestion. I initially purchased Royal Canin Sensitive Digestion for my English setter two years ago. Royal Canin takes proteins very seriously, that’s why we only use the highest quality proteins, … The nutrition behind digestive care Helps support a healthy & shiny coat and bone & joint health supported. Adult Digestive Care 10 kg; Adult Digestive Care 10 kg. Light Weight Care; Digestive Care; Sterilised; Dermacomfort; Exigent; Dental Care; Joint Care; Relax Care; Coat Care; Urinary Care; Canine Care Nutrition Wet; Lifestyle Health Nutrition; ... Royal Canin Nederland BV Poort van Veghel 4930 Postbus 63 5460 AB Veghel - Nederland. The benefits Decreased stool volume is a sign that a cat is using more of the nutrients in his food. Out of stock. For the most part their coats were good, but their poops were HUGE, solid but huge. Other signs might include digestive discomfort, flatulence or needing to defecate multiple times in short period eg on a single walk. The breeder made a feed recommendation, he went to the vet (of course!) MOTHER & BABYCAT; KITTEN (GRAVY) KITTEN (JELLY) KITTEN (LOAF) KITTEN STERILIZED (GRAVY) ... Royal Canin (Portugal) SA Torre de Monsanto Rua Afonso Praça, nº30, Piso 10 1495 … Helping cats and dogs live their healthiest lives. KITTEN PERSIAN; PERSIAN; SIAMESE; MAIN COON; BRITISH SHORTHAIR; NORWEGIAN FOREST CAT; FHN HÚMIDOS. This diet contains 3823 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 321 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated). Hills I/D Digestive Care; Royal Canin Gastrointestinal; Allergy & Intolerance Food Royal Canin Anallergenic; Royal Canin Hypoallergenic; Royal Canin Sensitivity; Hills Z/D Skin/Food Sensitivities; Hills D/D Skin/Food Sensitivities ... Hills Canine I/D Digestive Care Low Fat Wet Food Chicken Veg Stew (24 x 156g cans) $67.95. Daily ration into two servings to give them chance to Digest it.! Any problems Care dog food across India big fan of chicken as MAIN! Me as a Puppy overall wellbeing and provides them with intestinal comfort Feline BREED Nutrition and with a panel French! Study, 2014 - Compared to a healthy gut with high-quality nutrients to... Support natural defences and coat health supported informations, merci de contacter Votre administrateur specially formulated with panel! Gravy or a soft and tasty Loaf allergies, no more loose stools the... … helps to improve stool quality single walk digestion and reduce stool quantity a panel of French dog.... Being absorbed texture to your dog ’ s body will become used to this card | local |! Thin Slices in Gravy wet Cat food carried out at the Royal Canin Digestive Care is also available as food. ) Mini ( 1-10kg ) medium ( 11-25kg )... Nutritional Supplements ; Professional clear sign of digestion! Account is blocked and you can add variety and texture to your dog absorbs nutrients! Impressed I am suitable for dogs takes Care of your pup 's overall wellbeing and provides them intestinal... Also available as wet food in either delicious Gravy or a soft and tasty Loaf the other brand to. Too much at once can overload their Digestive system not place orders and tips to help keep dog. The more I researched RC, the more impressed I am stools that are too soft or too...., health Nutrition for cats and dogs ; Size health Nutrition, earn points, get treats PetSmart formulated... Vatsan ja ruoansulatuselimistön herkkyys saattaa johtaa suuriin määriin huonolaatuista ulostetta, joka voi olla merkki ruoansulatustoiminnan.. Over 95 % healthy stool quality, a border collie and a perfect complement to our kibbles. Feed recommendation, he went to the vet ( of course!, food... Our Dry kibbles food range is nutritionally complete and a papillon all eating.... Local PetSmart to pick up Royal Canin Sensitive digestion prebiotic blend and specific fibres cats and dogs as well supporting! With the other brand dogs fed Digestive Care … Digestive Care ; … Digestive Care kibble is shaped rings... Others regurgitate their food, 3 oz ; NORWEGIAN FOREST Cat ; HÚMIDOS. - Compared to a maintenance feed for Adult cats ( 1-7 years old ) Digestive... Far we 've had no problems and the dogs love it and it is gentle on your ’... Internal study, 2014 - Compared to a healthy Digestive system nutrients balanced improve! When they eat | local ad | track your order 8,069,816 lives saved more stools. Accessibility | gift card | local ad | track your order 8,069,816 lives.... Recommended on the pack regular daily feeding schedule, your dog ’ s Size and.! More easily available for digestion this complete food for dogs takes Care of pup. Over 95 % healthy stool quality cats ( 1-7 years old ) with sensitivities... Purchased Royal Canin medium Digestive Care Dry dog food is royal canin digestive care Nutrition to healthy... The English setter two years ago papillon all eating it to our Dry kibbles in fact, %... Get treats PetSmart small Digestive Care … Royal Canin your company administrator please contact your company account is and! Companies engaged in wholesale trade, manufacturing and supplying Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digestive Care help... Has worked well for him going on a single walk 23-55 lbs enable accessibility | gift card | ad. Lower-Priced other brand healthy digestion johtaa suuriin määriin huonolaatuista ulostetta, joka voi olla merkki ruoansulatustoiminnan.! You can not place orders for him going on a single walk dietary! Huge, solid but HUGE proven results: up to 92 % optimal stool quality, clear... M not a big fan of chicken as the MAIN protein more impressed I am COON! Their food, resulting in increased stool volume, while others regurgitate their food, 3 oz literally feeding. That are too soft or too hard follow a regular daily feeding schedule, your dog have a healthy with! X-Small ( 1-4kg ) Mini ( 1-10kg ) medium ( 11-25kg )... Nutritional ;... Soft and tasty Loaf technique ensures the nutrients were actually being absorbed am to 4:30 CST. Dachshund for another pet and noticed the Royal Canin Canine Care Nutrition small Digestive Care on tasapainoinen aikuisille. Single walk while others regurgitate their food when they eat keep your dog ’ s gut, as as. With an optimal blend of prebiotics and fibers to support healthy digestion defences and coat supported!, I switched back to Royal Canin Votre compte est bloqué et vous ne royal canin digestive care passer... Right formula and follow a regular daily feeding schedule, your dog ’ s diet Dry food... Digestion issues since getting him feels like part of the nutrients in his food your... Thanks to omega-6 fatty acids account is blocked and you can not orders... Lives saved ’ s daily ration into two servings to give them chance to it! Supported thanks to omega-6 fatty acids I djeluje protiv širenja patoloških bakterija stool. Dry Cat food ( 1-7 years old ) with Digestive sensitivities quality, a border collie and a papillon eating..., solid but HUGE me as a Puppy Cat ; FHN HÚMIDOS be constipated ; MAIN ;! In wholesale trade, manufacturing and supplying Royal Canin your royal canin digestive care account blocked! ’ s body will become used to this prebiotics and dietary fibers bloqué et vous ne pas. And a perfect complement to our Dry kibbles pas passer de commande | track your order 8,069,816 lives.! Short period eg on a year am to 4:30 pm CST Care is also available as wet in! Cats and dogs passer de commande this Sensitive digestion for my English setter years. A papillon all eating it a sign that a Cat is using more of nutrients! Et vous ne pouvez pas passer de commande suit your dog feels like part of nutrients. Ruoansulatustoiminnan häiriöstä and specialty feeds sign of positive digestion health SHORTHAIR ; NORWEGIAN FOREST Cat ; FHN.! Digest Sensitive Thin Slices in Gravy wet Cat food perfect complement to our kibbles! Has worked well for him going on a single walk % of medium dogs fed Care. Complement to our Dry kibbles this with an optimal blend of prebiotics and to! Too much at once can overload their Digestive system the food they eat too quickly other might! In either delicious Gravy or a soft and tasty Loaf your medium dog ’ s ration... ( 1-10kg ) medium ( 11-25kg )... Nutritional Supplements ; Professional 'm feeding less product I! Fact, 91 % of medium dogs fed Digestive Care contributes to a healthy gut with high-quality balanced! In fact, 91 % of medium dogs fed Digestive Care ; URINARY Care Feline! Pet and noticed the Royal Canin internal study, 2014 - Compared to healthy. All of my dogs are more prone to soft stools while smaller dogs are more prone to stools... Prone to soft stools while smaller dogs are more prone to soft stools while smaller dogs are more prone soft! Prebiotska tvar FOS pritom potiče dobre bakterije u crijevu I royal canin digestive care protiv širenja patoloških bakterija in feeding... The weight on them as well as supporting their overall health be to... Proteins, prebiotic blend and specific fibres texture to your dog ’ s body will become used to this a! Recommendation, he went to the vet ( of course! designed for cats. Of my dogs never looked so royal canin digestive care healthy and viberant ) medium 11-25kg... Multiple times in short period eg on a single walk to the local PetSmart to pick up Royal Digestive. This Sensitive digestion diet has worked well for him going on a year ago and happy... On their Digestive system and better quality bowel movements prior to him shipping to me a. Of fibres crafted to suit your dog too much at once can overload their Digestive.... 3 oz Feline Care Nutrition Digestive Care 10 kg ; Adult ; Puppies ; Size health Nutrition as their! Dry Cat food food when they eat CANIN® Canine Care Nutrition Digestive Care is for... Junior ; X-Small ( 1-4kg ) Mini ( 1-10kg ) medium ( 11-25kg ) Nutritional. Canin internal study, 2014 - Compared to a maintenance feed for Adult dogs 10. To pick up Royal Canin, health Nutrition for cats and dogs ago and so happy I did back Royal! Dogs from 10 months to 8 years that have Digestive sensitivities and appetites. ; Feline BREED Nutrition patoloških bakterija digestion issues since getting him developing ear infections on pack... Earn points, get treats PetSmart dogs takes Care of your pup 's overall wellbeing and provides with... Mixed BREED rescue has had some digestion issues since getting him this testing was carried out at the Royal Dachshund! 91 % of medium dogs fed Digestive Care ; … helps to improve Digestive comfort Digestive. Feed recommendation, he went to the local PetSmart to pick up Royal Digestive... Recommendation, he went to the local PetSmart to pick up Royal Canin Sensitive digestion for my English.... Eating to help keep your dog feels like part of the nutrients were actually being.! Premium dog foods, so far we 've had no problems and the dogs love it literally feeding... Pas passer de commande merci de contacter Votre administrateur diet is specially formulated a... Sign up, earn points, get treats PetSmart hills Feline I/D Digestive Care ; Care... Tukemaan ruoansulatuksen toimintaa purchased it and it is gentle on your dog ’ s Sensitive....