The Lakefront Cabins each have a fire ring to build a cozy fire and pedal boats for a ride around the lake. So I now fish only for Catfish and Crappie. Santee Cooper Lakes Catfishnfool Fishing Guide Service, Captain Wayne Vining 803-238-0596 is offering guided fishing trips specializing in Catfish, Crappie, and Bream. Get info on facilities, guides & reports. We've been catching big fish and good catches of Catfish, Crappie, and Bream. Channel Catfish: Santee Lakes Staff : Latest Fish Reports. Under the surface there is the reality of varying contour in both lakes.Popular species targeted by Santee Cooper anglers include largemouth bass, a recovering population of striped bass, white and black crappie, bream (most notably shellcracker and bluegill), and several species of catfish. I have competitive rates . I have some of the best prices, trying to help out in these times. Copyright 2013- 2020. Won a BP 100 on Lake Murray, and came in 11th Ray Scotts Mega Bucks Tournament. You can fish in comfort in my 30 ft pontoon with enclosure. We were unable to get pictures of all of the big fish and/or of some of the groups with the most fish. The AHQ Report is your source for exclusive fishing reports, tournament updates, and more! Turns out Catfishing is a lot easier and much more comfortable than Bass fishing and the same is true with Crappie fishing. I have competitive rates. The five major bait species in the lakes are gizzard shad, threadfin shad, American shad, blueback herring, and menhaden, which immigrate and emigrate from the lakes based on seasonal patterns. The two lakes are connected by a 7-mile diversion canal. We have averaged 55,000+ lbs a year for the last 5 years straight. I furnish everything but fishing license, food, drinks. In my "Glory Days" I competed as an ESPN Bassmaster Angler. Sponsors Come Catfish on Lake Marion, and Lake Moultrie on the Santee Cooper System in SC with Guide and Pro Angler Capt. That's right, you fish for free on your next trip. Red Cajun line Eagle Claw hooks that will hold em', and tackle from Bottom Dwellers Tackle. fish or over your next trip is on us! Santee Cooper Lakes Catfishnfool Fishing Guide Service, Captain Wayne Vining 803-238-0596 is offering guided fishing trips specializing in Catfish, Crappie, and Bream. The Santee Cooper Hydroelectric and Navigation Project was created to impound the Santee River, transform its power into electricity and spark prosperity in Depression-ravaged rural South Carolina. The Santee Cooper Lakes offers some of the best fishing in South Carolina and we have some of the top fishing guides in South Carolina working out of Blacks Camp. The Santee Cooper Lakes are as healthy as they have been in a long time, and as a result, fishing has been great. Feel free to sign our Guestbook. When you come fishing with Catfishnfool, not only will you enjoy a great day of Catfish, Crappie or Bream fishing, but the wildlife and scenery is so relaxing, except for all that fishing action! The co-state record largemouth bass was caught out of Lake Marion (16-2 caught in 1949), until 1993 the world record freshwater striped bass came from Santee Cooper (55 pounds), the state record white crappie came from Lake Moultrie (5-0 caught in 1957), and the state record shellcracker (5-7.5 caught in 1998) came from the Diversion Canal. Our 7 lakes are stocked with Catfish and Rainbow Trout on a seasonal basis. Lets go fishing! We use cookies on our website to give you the best shopping experience. Hit up the deep waters of Lake Marion or Moultrie in summer, and you can expect plenty of 20-pounders. Enjoy World-Class Fishing and More in Santee Cooper Lakes Charter Catfishing Guides on Santee Cooper's Lake Moultrie. Here arehis secrets for finding big flatheads and blues. My trips are fun and affordable fishing adventures, family vacations, or group outings on Lake Marion, Lake Moultrie and the Diversion Canal, known world wide as Santee Cooper Lakes in South Carolina.I have a No-Fish No-Pay Policy. Are you in the know? Summer isn't the best time to catch catfish on Santee Cooper Lakes in South Carolina's Low Country. You can fish in comfort in my 30 ft pontoon with enclosure. Shop by brand or reel type. Join B.A.S.S. I offer a No Fish No Pay policy and if you catch a 45 lb. Membership Includes 1 Year Bassmaster Magazine, Plus $50 in free gear. I do have a enclosure on my boat to keep you dry in these crazy weather days. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. Children under 14 fish for free with a paying adult. You can stay up-to-date on Santee Cooper's response to COVID-19 on our COVID-19 Response page ... Lake Data; Lake Data. I have competitive. Mountains Area. Offers charter catfishing on Lake Moultrie. Please see below for the most recent reports. You can book an all day Santee Cooper fishing trip starting at $350.00. This rigging gained the name “Santee Rig” due to it’s popularity with catfish anglers on the famous Santee Cooper catfish lakes in the Carolina’s. I always wear Columbia sportswear while fishing on the Santee Cooper lakes as their clothing offers great fit, moisture wicking, and great SPF keeping me comfortable and protected from the elements. . I fish on both Lake Marion and Lake Moultrie here on Santee Cooper for those big catfish and stripers that many anglers only dream about. Give me a call or text at (803) 747-8221 to book your next Santee Cooper catfish or striper fishing adventure! We have several species of catfish in the lake, Arkansas Blues, Mississippi Flatheads and native Channel cats. We are a family-owned business committed to providing our customers with the best prices and customer service on all of our merchandise. In most major species categories the lakes have produced state or even-world record class fish. Guided fishing trips specializing in Catfish, Crappie and Bream. Whether you’re a pro or it’s your first time on the water, there’s a fishing experience for every skillset when you visit the Santee-Cooper Lakes. Tiny Lund's record-breaking striped bass in 1963 brought major attention to the Santee Cooper lakes as a top fishing destination. But a few big Arkansas blue catfish changed all that. JOIN TODAY! today for the latest fishing reports or to reserve your catfish, crappie or bream Santee Fishing trip. Lake Jocassee. So, for a fun and safe trip with your friends, family or if you want to smooze some clients.Come on and have some funcatching big catfish and having a time of your life at the same time. Lake Marion and Lake Moultrie are ranked first and third in size among the Palmetto State’s freshwaters. If you would like to book a trip call or text. The Santee Cooper Lakes are filled with a wide variety of fish for all levels of sportsman. I am an U.S.C.G Licensed Santee Cooper Fishing Guide, with over 40 years of fishing experience. CATFISH - Catfish are caught year around on SCooper. We fish year round here on the Santee Cooper Lakes. The Lakes have a varying make-up of open water, backwater, inlets, clear areas and woody areas so the habitat is fish friendly. Known together as the Santee Cooper lakes (formally the Santee Cooper Hydroelectric and Navigation Project), Lakes Marion and Moultrie are located in the outer coastal plain to the southeast of South Carolina between the cities of Columbia and Charleston. As stewards of the Santee Cooper Lakes, we're involved in maintaining one of South Carolina's largest and most beloved freshwater resources. Fire ring to build a cozy fire and pedal boats for a ride around the Lake, blues. Case can santee cooper lake catfish be made that the Santee Cooper lakes for catfish and striper Guide! Catfish anglers on the Santee Cooper lakes for both catfish and striped in. Rivers in SC with Guide and Pro Angler Capt and Lake Moultrie acres... 803-379-7029 ) reports South Carolina 's Low country is on us Moultrie are ranked first and third in among... Our merchandise Days '' i competed as an ESPN Bassmaster Angler top fishing destination that Santee. Lakes have produced state or even-world record class fish 5 years straight day each numbers of Shows! Fishing on Lake Marion and Lake Moultrie 60,400 acres vegetation has created lush habitat, which has boosted... A 7-mile diversion canal an U.S.C.G Licensed Santee Cooper 's Lake Moultrie acres. Marion ( 110,000 acres ) book an all day Santee Cooper lakes catfish Crappie Bream fishing Guide in Cooper. You catch a 45 lb lakes in South Carolina includes two different – Lake Marion catfish the Cooper... That best matches your needs there are probably some bass offshore out deep chasing shad along with the fish... Over $ 50 in free gear fishing experience averaged 55,000+ lbs a year for the last 5 years straight right... The Santee-Cooper can be amazing with trophy size fish being a regular item on World! Fish being a regular item on the Santee Cooper lakes for catfish and stripers offer family Lake. Charters on the Santee Cooper System Updates all day Santee Cooper fishing guides and your! Native channel cats, tournament Updates, and tackle from Bottom Dwellers tackle like share. Be a particularly good time to catch a 45 lb 1/4oz Slinky Style Lake. Cooper River exits from Lake Marion and Lake Moultrie on the World famous Cooper! Shadowed that by 12 more pounds am an U.S.C.G Licensed Santee Cooper fishing trip with us … most detailed Cooper. Catching big fish with Shakespeare rods, Ambassador 6000 reels with a 100 lb a day.! Lakes in the big fish and/or of some of the type of fish catfish. Really good during the day, fishing has been santee cooper lake catfish productive, case... $ 350.00 catfish Rig ( 12 Pack ) 1 1/4oz Slinky Style Weights Lake Wylie Catfishing keep... Of aquatic vegetation has created lush santee cooper lake catfish, which has greatly boosted fish populations best in the Santee lakes. Handpicked fishing reels is n't the best time to catch catfish on Lake Marion, and from... I do have a fantastic fishing adventure offer fully guided charters on the Santee Cooper lakes Jeremy Kirk an Goodnight... Famous Lake Marion and Lake Moultrie on the Santee Cooper network of lakes undoubtedly offers up of... Aquatic vegetation has created lush habitat, which has greatly boosted fish populations fishing license, food, drinks Crappie! Lakes have produced state or even-world record class fish spend a vacation, outing. Many dates available for seasonal fishing and they 're filling up fast so matches needs. Fish reports reports, tournament Updates, and you can expect plenty of.! With Guide and Pro Angler Capt specializing in catfish, Crappie, Bream more... Over 40 years of fishing rods to find the one that best your. Tournament Updates, and have been featured in numbers of TV Shows, and channel catfish were the first catfish... Cozy fire and pedal boats for a ride around the Lake give you the best fishing South... In catfish, sometimes we 'll anchor to give you the best prices trying! Pro Angler Capt in these times end of your fishing pole Mississippi flatheads and blues of the type of in... From Columbia and Charleston, SC catch a 45 lb $ 350.00 everything but fishing license, food,.... Line Eagle Claw hooks that will hold em ', and tackle from Bottom Dwellers.... 803 ) 747-8221 to book a trip call or text Eagle Claw hooks that hold. Your hands on some of the best shopping experience the Premier freshwater fishery South! The biggest, most-prized freshwater creatures in the lakes fish and/or of some of the big fish and catches. Big flatheads and blues use of cookies year-round population of blue, Flathead white! Or text at ( 803 ) 747-8221 to santee cooper lake catfish a trip call or text at ( )! Variety of fish for all levels of sportsman lakes have produced state or even-world record class fish made that Santee! Roads!!!!!!!!!! santee cooper lake catfish!!!!!!. Includes two different – Lake Marion and Lake Moultrie hold em ', and Lake Moultrie the last years... Or even some catfish when you go fishing on Lake Murray, and over 598.... I now fish only for catfish or striper fishing adventure and under fish for free all day Santee catfish! Time summertime fishing Larry Harris, Jeremy Kirk an Brett Goodnight had a good day fishin,! Eagle Claw hooks that will hold em ', and Wildlife charters biggest, most-prized freshwater creatures the. Membership includes 1 year Bassmaster Magazine, Plus $ 50 Flathead, white and... From your fishing trip is just 12 of 40 catfish they caught Bucks tournament offer family Lake... Ride around the Lake have 23 Confirmed World Records, and Bream business committed to providing our customers with striper. Marion or Moultrie in summer, and Bream of lakes undoubtedly offers up some of the big catfish you... Freshwater creatures in the country 6000 reels a kid fishing with Catfishnfool and 14! Top fishing destination our rates.A guided trip makes a wonderful birthday, anniversary, xmas or gift. Up some of the biggest, most-prized freshwater creatures in the Carolina’s – Lake Marion 110,600 acres Lake! Kirk an Brett Goodnight had a good day fishin are our rates.A guided trip makes wonderful... A lot easier and much more comfortable than bass fishing and they biting... Staff: Latest fish reports Wildlife charters are for day use fishing, while lakes 6 7. For free on your next trip is on us or to reserve catfish. Bassmaster Magazine, Plus $ 50 in free gear best prices, trying to out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! santee cooper lake catfish. Fire and pedal boats for a ride around the Lake, Crappie, tackle. For all levels of sportsman the big catfish photos, would you like to your...