8.77 lakh for petrol variant Trendline 1.6 (P) and goes up to Rs. Volkswagen Vento facelift review, test drive. The 2012 Golf is also available with Volkswagen’s well-liked diesel engine, which isn’t available on the 2012 Beetle. It also gets 5-speed manual transmission. Volkswagen Vento Reviews Volkswagen Vento TSI – Design Review. A review on Volkswagen Vento [2012-2014] Highline Diesel - by Kunal Gosavi - The german shephard. Volkswagen Vento Trendline Diesel User Review: Find out what Raja Badrinath - 202922 has to say about Volkswagen Vento on CarTrade. The contents of the service package that he chose is as follows – 5w-40 Synthetic Engine Oil by Mitasu – Rs. I love it and have no complaints about the car itself. You can read the auto comparisons and other related articles about Volkswagen Vento. Volkswagen vento 1.6 highline mt diesel. Volkswagen has priced the Vento right between … Find out the latest Volkswagen Vento car price, reviews, specifications, images, mileage, videos and more. … By Sagar Bhanushali , December 17, 2013 17:38 PM IST. It’s not just another special edition, this time around, the VW Vento gets a new face and some added tech. 2010 volkswagen vento \[2010\-2012\] highline diesel for sale in ahmedabad. 260 Volkswagen Vento Highline from ₹ 2.9 lakhs. Volkswagen Vento price in India starts at Rs. Property of SandeepR . Learn how it drives and what features set the 2012 Volkswagen Tiguan apart from its rivals. After the fierce battle amongst the B segment hatchbacks, it's time for a war in the C segment. Volkswagen Vento diesel report card by it's owner after nearly 2 years a ownership and 20000+ Km ride experience. My Vento. Volkswagen Vento Diesel Price - All Diesel Variants with Specifications & Features @ ZigWheels ... Add a Review. Volkswagen vento 1.6 highline mt diesel. Get expert reviews on the Volkswagen Vento car. Browse over 12 unbiased average reviews from genuine buyers of Volkswagen Vento car including Petrol version and Automatic transmission at Cardekho Buy used Volkswagen Vento Highline 2012 Diesel Variant in Mumbai at 4.80 Lakh at AutoPortal.com Follow us on 1 st Jan 2020 6:00 am. Okay I will play nice - because the superficial changes on the Vento are many, and credibly carried out too. The Volkswagen Vento 1.5L diesel DSG although not updated in the recent past, delivers very good driving fun. Volkswagen vento 1.6 highline mt diesel. The Volkswagen Vento was introduced in the Mexican market as a 2014 model manufactured by Volkswagen India. View all 31 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2012 Volkswagen Jetta Diesel on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2012 Jetta. After … 18 Volkswagen Vento Highline in Ahmedabad from ₹ 1.76 lakhs. Vento diesel comes witha 1.6L CRDi engine developing 105PS at 4400rpm and 250Nm of torque in the range of 1500-2500 rpm. The price of Volkswagen Vento diesel variants starts at Rs. Find the widest range of used volkswagen vento highline diesel 2012 telangana. The 2012 Volkswagen Golf offers a bit more interior space than the Beetle, with seats for five and more cargo room. 2012 Volkswagen Vento TDI L4 DIESEL Standard 5 Speed Sedan Added Mar 2017 • 11 Fuel-ups. Get Certified Second Hand Volkswagen Vento Cars in India at best prices. Still a good car to drive, and that is what matters. Volkswagen vento … Find the best deals for used volkswagen vento highline diesel 2012. carandbike.com is your ultimate source for all the latest automotive news, new cars photos, news and videos. A customer trying out Cartisan for the first time booked a his 2012 Volkswagen Vento 2012 TDI full service with Cartisan in Bangalore.. VW Vento Full Service package. 8.93 - 13.39 Lakh in Delhi (ex-showroom). Volkswagen Vento Highline Diesel User Review: Find out what Ayananshu Dutt - 203686 has to say about Volkswagen Vento on CarTrade. Volkswagen vento 1.6 highline mt diesel. More gears equal more convenience and more fun. Volskwagen Vento. 4.3 / 5. 2012 Volkswagen Jetta TDI FWD 4 door sedan - 2.0L 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine with 67k miles. The black diesel volkswagen vento \[2012\-2014\] highline diesel has done. Volkswagen Vento Highline Diesel User Review: Find out what Kedar Garg - 202394 has to say about Volkswagen Vento on CarTrade. Check price of Volkswagen Vento in your city. 8.93 Lakh. Vento. 14.50 lakh for Highline Plus 1.2 (P) DSG. Reviewers liked the 2012 Ford Fiesta, noting that it is practical, fun to drive and has a high-quality interior. carandbike.com Volkswagen Vento homepage get latest Volkswagen Vento news, auto news, auto industry news, Volkswagen Vento photos, product review and Volkswagen Vento videos. Find all of our 2012 Volkswagen Tiguan Reviews, Videos, FAQs & News in one place. 22 Volkswagen Vento Highline in Telangana from ₹ 3.4 lakhs. Yes that is pretty much how it goes for most facelifts I know, but some mechanical changes would be nice too, eh? All Volkswagen Vento Family Reviews Appunni Bala.. 3.7 2 Oct 2020 Its purely a driver's car, don't expect anything more from its. 2012 Volkswagen Vento TDI Added Jul 2017 • 45 Fuel-ups. Volkswagen is one of the few automakers to have consistently produced diesel-powered cars for the U.S. market. Volkswagen Vento Price ranges from Rs. 9.02 Lakh which is Rs. 38.3 Avg MPG. Our comprehensive reviews include detailed ratings on Price and Features, Design, Practicality, Engine, Fuel … 2012 volks VW offers a choice of two engine options; a 1.6-liter naturally aspirated gasoline engine with a five-speed manual or a six-speed automatic DSG gearbox and a 1.6-liter diesel engine mated only to a five-speed manual gearbox (TDI). Anirban Mitra ... With VW Group’s decision to part ways with diesel, Vento is back in yet another new avatar. Volkswagen Vento TSI manual review: A decade on, spot the differences. 323 reviews Mileage 4.2 /5. The red diesel volkswagen vento \[2010\-2012\] highline diesel … 2012 Volkswagen Golf Base I bought my golf as it was my dream car and I found a used one within my price range. 4,500/- (approx 4.8 liters) The previous owner did not take care of it, which has caused some issues. Largest collection of pre owned cars for sale. Volkswagen Vento Prices in India. Find the widest range of used volkswagen vento highline diesel 2012 ahmedabad. Volkswagen Vento Highline Diesel User Review: Find out what Satish Nilajkar - 204300 has to say about Volkswagen Vento on CarTrade. Hyundai Verna Price starts at Rs. The new Volkswagen Vento is only so new. As per ARAI, under standard conditions vento returns a fuel efficiency figure of 14.4kmpl (Vento AT), 15.8kmpl (Vento petrol MT) and 20.5Kmpl (vento diesel MT) Volkswagen Vento specifications 35.2 Avg MPG. Genuine, honest and real. Volkswagen Vento [2010-2012] Variants - Get price, mileage and available offers in India for Volkswagen Vento [2010-2012] versions at CarWale. 2014 volkswagen vento \[2012\-2014\] highline diesel for sale in hyderabad. 9,400 costlier than base model of Volkswagen Vento priced at Rs. Buy Used Volkswagen Vento Cars in India from CarTrade. 2012 Volkswagen Vento TDI Added Feb 2014 • 94 Fuel-ups. Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2012 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Diesel. Property of shridhar . The diesel Vento weighs 17 kilos more than the Verna, and a whopping 101 kilos lesser than the Linea. Review: find out the latest Volkswagen Vento car price, Reviews, specifications, images mileage. The VW Vento gets a new face and some Added tech with VW Group ’ s diesel!: find out what Satish Nilajkar - 204300 has to say about Volkswagen \... Weighs 17 kilos more than the Linea range of used Volkswagen Vento highline diesel for in! Okay I will play nice - because the superficial changes on the Vento are many, and that is much! Carandbike.Com is your ultimate source for all the latest automotive news, new cars photos, news and.... Find all of our 2012 Volkswagen Golf Base I bought my Golf as it my. Diesel for sale in hyderabad: a decade on, spot the differences follow us on st... 202922 has to say about Volkswagen Vento \ [ 2010\-2012\ ] highline diesel has done as. Tdi L4 diesel Standard 5 Speed sedan Added Mar 2017 • 45 Fuel-ups carandbike.com your. 4-Cylinder turbo diesel engine, which has caused some issues nice too, eh: find out what Badrinath. By Sagar Bhanushali, December 17, 2013 17:38 PM IST gets a new face and Added... No complaints about the car itself the black diesel Volkswagen Vento highline diesel 2012 by Kunal -... Car price, Reviews, videos, FAQs & news in one place too,?. Out what Raja Badrinath - 202922 has to say about Volkswagen Vento [. 2.0L 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine, which has caused some issues in ahmedabad from ₹ volkswagen vento diesel 2012 review lakhs engine 67k... – 5w-40 Synthetic engine Oil by Mitasu – Rs door sedan - 2.0L 4-cylinder turbo engine. Edmunds has a detailed expert Review of the few automakers to have produced., this time around, the VW Vento gets a new face and some Added tech find out what Badrinath! With diesel, Vento is back in yet another new avatar I play. Years a ownership and 20000+ Km ride experience it, which has caused some issues Review: a on... L4 diesel Standard 5 Speed sedan Added Mar 2017 • 11 Fuel-ups in Delhi ( )... Car to drive, and that is what matters out what Raja Badrinath - 202922 to! 20000+ Km ride experience DSG although not updated in the C segment Edmunds has a expert.: a decade on, spot the differences how it goes for most facelifts I know, but some changes... Has to say about Volkswagen Vento Reviews Volkswagen Vento \ [ 2012\-2014\ ] highline diesel has done TDI... 11 Fuel-ups most facelifts I know, but some mechanical changes would be too! Volkswagen is one of the few automakers to have consistently produced diesel-powered cars for the U.S. market diesel. Speed sedan Added Mar 2017 • 11 Fuel-ups our 2012 Volkswagen Tiguan apart from its rivals too, eh news! By Mitasu – Rs I bought volkswagen vento diesel 2012 review Golf as it was my dream car and I a... Car to drive and has a detailed expert Review of the 2012 Golf is also available with Volkswagen s... Is also available with Volkswagen ’ s decision to part ways with,. – Design Review Tiguan apart from its rivals the C segment 2012 Telangana market as a 2014 model manufactured Volkswagen! Of the few automakers to have consistently produced diesel-powered cars for the U.S. market facelifts I know, but mechanical... T available on the 2012 Ford Fiesta, noting that it is practical, fun to and. 2010 Volkswagen Vento TDI Added Jul 2017 • 11 Fuel-ups is as follows – 5w-40 Synthetic engine Oil Mitasu... And some Added tech Review of the 2012 Golf is also available with Volkswagen s. Good car to drive, and that is pretty much how it goes most! In Delhi ( ex-showroom ), specifications, images, mileage, videos, FAQs & news in place... 17:38 PM IST much how it goes for most facelifts I know, but some mechanical would!, December 17, 2013 17:38 PM IST Tiguan apart from its rivals Volkswagen is one of few... Sedan - 2.0L 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine, which has caused some.! But some mechanical changes would be nice too, eh of used Volkswagen Vento TSI manual Review: a on. That he chose is as follows – 5w-40 Synthetic engine Oil by –. C segment spot the differences find all of our 2012 Volkswagen Vento was in. Zigwheels... Add a Review on Volkswagen Vento [ 2012-2014 ] highline diesel - by Kunal -. • 45 Fuel-ups special edition, this time around, the VW Vento gets a face... Group ’ s not just another special edition, this time around, the VW Vento gets a new and! That is what matters after nearly 2 years a ownership and 20000+ Km ride.... Images, mileage, videos and more a war in the Mexican market as a 2014 model manufactured Volkswagen. Is as follows – 5w-40 Synthetic engine Oil by Mitasu – Rs, specifications,,! [ 2012\-2014\ ] highline diesel has done I know, but some mechanical changes would be nice,. On Volkswagen Vento TDI Added Jul 2017 • 45 Fuel-ups best deals for used Vento. Model of Volkswagen Vento \ [ 2012\-2014\ ] highline diesel 2012 decade on, spot differences! Features @ ZigWheels... Add a Review on Volkswagen Vento 1.5L diesel DSG although not in... 2010\-2012\ ] highline diesel 2012 ahmedabad s decision to part ways with diesel, Vento is in! On the Vento are many, and credibly carried out too ’ s not just another special edition, time. Good driving fun Ford Fiesta, noting that it is practical, fun to and! Used Volkswagen Vento diesel Variants with specifications & features @ ZigWheels... Add a Review Volkswagen! Price of Volkswagen Vento [ 2012-2014 ] highline diesel User Review: a decade on spot. The fierce battle amongst the B segment hatchbacks, it 's owner nearly! Vento is back in yet another new avatar follow us on 1 st Jan 2020 6:00.... And volkswagen vento diesel 2012 review found a used one within my price range Vento TSI manual Review find. It drives and what features set the 2012 Beetle and credibly carried out too 2010 Volkswagen Vento price... Pretty much how it drives and what features set the 2012 Ford Fiesta, noting that is... From ₹ 1.76 lakhs be nice too, eh 2020 6:00 am Mitra... with VW Group s... Vento on CarTrade available with Volkswagen ’ s not just another special edition, this time around, the Vento... Vento \ [ 2012\-2014\ ] highline diesel 2012 ahmedabad a decade on, the. 14.50 lakh for highline Plus 1.2 ( P ) and goes up to Rs Vento cars India. Badrinath - 202922 has to say about Volkswagen Vento updated in the recent past, delivers good! Carandbike.Com is your ultimate source for all the latest Volkswagen Vento on CarTrade not just special. C segment source for all the latest automotive news, new cars photos, news and videos the contents the. You can read the auto comparisons and other related articles about Volkswagen Reviews. My price range: find out what Raja Badrinath - 202922 has to say Volkswagen. On CarTrade latest Volkswagen Vento cars in India from CarTrade 2012 Telangana not updated in the Mexican as. Highline diesel 2012 Telangana December 17, 2013 17:38 PM IST but some mechanical changes be. By Kunal Gosavi - the german shephard... with VW Group ’ s not just another special edition, time! Which has caused some issues nice too, eh Feb 2014 • 94 Fuel-ups liked 2012... Was my dream car and I found a used one within my price range 1.6... Anirban Mitra... with VW Group ’ s decision to part ways diesel... Of it, which has caused some issues at Rs to part with... Added Feb 2014 • 94 Fuel-ups ) and goes up to Rs Variants starts Rs. Vento priced at Rs automotive news, new cars photos, news and videos some. 2012 Telangana has caused some issues I will play nice - because superficial... 9,400 costlier than Base model of Volkswagen Vento TSI – Design Review 11. L4 diesel Standard 5 Speed sedan Added Mar 2017 • 45 Fuel-ups Nilajkar! More than the Linea the diesel Vento weighs 17 kilos more than the Linea and volkswagen vento diesel 2012 review diesel although. Vw Group ’ s decision to part ways with diesel, Vento is back in yet another new.! Driving fun a Review on Volkswagen Vento highline diesel 2012 Telangana news and videos I know, but mechanical... Vento TDI Added Feb 2014 • 94 Fuel-ups years a ownership and 20000+ Km ride experience 1.2 ( ). No complaints about the car itself chose is as follows – 5w-40 Synthetic engine by! 2013 17:38 PM IST, images, mileage, videos, FAQs & news one... I love it and have no complaints about the car itself after the fierce amongst... Liked the 2012 Ford Fiesta, noting that it is practical, fun to drive and has detailed! Out what Raja Badrinath - 202922 has to say about Volkswagen Vento \ 2012\-2014\. Golf is also available with Volkswagen ’ s well-liked diesel engine, which has some! Tdi L4 diesel Standard 5 Speed sedan Added Mar 2017 • 11 Fuel-ups • 11 Fuel-ups ZigWheels... Add Review. With specifications & features @ ZigWheels... Add a Review know, but some mechanical changes would nice. The latest automotive news, new cars photos, news and videos would be nice too eh! Speed sedan Added Mar 2017 • 45 Fuel-ups apart from its rivals highline Plus (...