width: 5%; table#t164 tbody tr { }table#t164 tbody tr td#n5 { width: 35%; font-size: 1.0em; }table#t163 tbody tr td#n2 { In which PSU i m eligible for mechanical engineering post(pwd-hearing handicapped)? background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #C97D57 0%,#C97D57 100%); width: 15%; Must Check : PSU Not through GATE – 2020 1. Required education qualification for most of the PSUs is 60%. Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control Electronics, Electronics & Tele-communication, Electronics & Power, Power . Nearly 30 PSUs will recruit through GATE 2016 and the almost same number of PSUs or govt organization recruit during one year period. table#t163 tbody tr td { text-align: left; Yes we will update here if we find any PSU related to Architecture & Planning. Current CABINET SECRETARIAT recruitment is through GATE. And i hope to score very good in gate 2016 cse text-align: left;border-left: 1px solid #CCCCCC; background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF; The main eligibility for PSU recruitment through GATE is, the candidate should have qualified GATE 2020 with valid good score in relevant paper. If yes where should I apply? table#t134 tbody tr { padding: 4px; table#t164 tfoot tr { There are many PSUs asking application fees. If we find any we will update here : http://www.gate2016.info/psus-2016-application/ text-align: left; ….!! background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #472400 0%, #5C2E00 100%); filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr="#E61E6E", endColorstr="#E61E6E",GradientType=0 ); Will BHEL Recruit in 2020? Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Click here : http://www.gate2016.info/free-mock-tests/free-mock-tests/http://www.gate2016.info/psus-2016-application/ Mining, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Food Technology, background: -o-linear-gradient(top, #C97D57 0%,#C97D57 100%); Candidate must have required education qualification at the time of document verification. You would not face any major issue because of this but to cover this you have to prepare well for any kind of exam if you face during your selection process. PSU Recruitment through GATE 2021 for Mechanical: An increasing number of PSUs, current figures stand at 50 plus, today use GATE scores. Thumpup. background: #C97D57; padding: 5px; Some other upcoming PSUs are there? width: 5%; You must read these posts. The following all the PSUs recruiting through GATE 2020 Score. I prepare by myself without going coaching centers. font-size: 1.2em; 1. The names of the PSU recruit through gate is available in the table below: Chemical Engineering, Bio-Technology, Petro-Chemical Engineering, Bio-medical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical line-height: 2.0em; So far how many PSUs released their notifications which we have listed in the above table. (1) make plan as per time availability in a day for study exclude other times like daily routine work, office work etc. However, your selection in any PSU will depend on the cut-off score of the respective PSU. NALCO Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria Only Indian Nationals can apply under NALCO Recruitment through GATE. For some of the positions, this PSU only recruits through GATE and for those positions only the scores obtained in GATE are considered to be valid. }table#t163 tbody tr td#n6 { PSU Recruitment through GATE 2020 The decision of several Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) to use the scores of the GATE 2021 to recruit engineers at the entry-level has resulted in an increase in the number of candidates aspiring to appear in the examination. .. To qualify ? will it have a bad impact in the interview…? Engg, Mechanical Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Chemical Engg, Chemistry, Physics, Electrical Engg, Aeronautical Engg, Mathematics, Metallurgy, Material width: 35%; filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr="#E61E6E", endColorstr="#E61E6E",GradientType=0 ); line-height: 2.0; Student enquire for, list of PSU recruit below 70%, list of PSU recruit below 65%, list of PSU recruit below 60%, list of PSU recruit below 55%. Check also Handwritten Notes For GATE 2021 & don't forget to take GATE Mock Test, to stay ahead in the competition. } There are a total 251 PSU in India and among them, about 50 PSU conducts recruitment through the GATE score. sir, text-transform: none; background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#C97D57), color-stop(100%,#C97D57)); Engineering, Electrical, Civil, Electronics/Electrical, Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering/ Mechanical/ Production/ Sir, thanks a lot for your great work,I’m final year student doing ece… As of January 2020, there are a total of ... SAIL, NTPC, etc. In India generally very few vacancies are notified for such posts. background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #472400 0%,#5C2E00 100%); PSU GATE Recruitment 2020- Firstly, candidates PSU career dreams can turn into reality if candidates are able to crack GATE 2020.Some of the PSUs like MDL, ONGC, HPCL, WBSEDCL, BHEL, and PowerGrid etc will also announce PSU GATE Recruitment through GATE 2020 scores. Thanks prashant for appreciating our work. can I get PSU ? GATE 2020 Exam not only tests your technological abilities but also tests your analytical & logical abilities. PSU Recruitment through GATE 2021: Apart from admissions in M.Tech/Ph.D. Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering. Candidates will have to use their valid GATE scores to be shortlisted for the job through PSU through GATE 2020. We will see what we can do for you. sir is gate 2015 score valid for psu 2016 and psu 2017 recruitment. background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF; } background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, #C97D57 0%,#C97D57 100%); border-width: 0px; i can you tell name of psus to them we have to send hard copy of application? We are a team who is dedicated to our work and motive to provide best and time efficient study materials use of internet connection from any part of India. } 4400 MCQs : Mechanical Engineering - Practice Book for ESE,... 2650 MCQs: Practice Book : Computer Science & IT. This list shows which PSUs are going to use which GATE paper (or code) for their recruitment process. width: 15%; table#t185 thead tr th#t185.start { background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#FFFFFF), color-stop(100%,#EEEEEE)); No, GATE 2015 score is only valid for PSUs whixh are recruiting though GATE 2015. background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #472400 0%,#5C2E00 100%); } background: #472400; It help a lot for exam and recruitment point of view. Solving previous years papers will give you a good idea about question asked in GATE exam and areas from where they generally asked questions. passed out student and also has GATE2016 valid score. Mechanical, Mechanical & Industrial, Mechanical and Production, Civil, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical & Instrumentation, Electronics, Electronics Can I apply for that job or not…. Thanks again.. sir, 60% criteria in graduation means overall ya only in final year. border-width: 0px; I want to apply for PSUs jobs. Thanks for appreciating our work. }table#t163 tbody tr td#n5 { Power Systems & High Voltage, Electrical Machine,Electronics & Power, Power Electronics, Power Plant, Energy, Power. What is the Percentage/GPA Required For PSUs Recruiting Through GATE 2020? Please check the below a list for PUS Recruitment 2021. width: 5%; letter-spacing: 0; }table#t164 tbody tr td#n2 { filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr="#472400", endColorstr="#5C2E00",GradientType=0 ); }table#t163 tbody tr td#n18 { table#t134 tfoot tr { GATE exam is fit in these tests. } The one big eligibility criteria … table#t164 thead tr th#t164.start { width: 5%; Because it will integrate in your GATE 2016 exam is final. font-size: 1.0em; Thank you very much. background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #FFFFFF 0%,#EEEEEE 100%); } background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #472400 0%,#5C2E00 100%); Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Power, Electronics and Instrumentation, B.Tech/ B.E in Chemical, Petrochemical, Civil, Computer Science & Information Technology, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronic & Communication, Electronics, table#t164 tbody tr.table-alternate { At least 50 PSUs recruit through GATE and close to 10 lakh candidates appear for GATE every year. So candidates need not to worry about number of PSUs recruiting through GATE 2020. } Keep doing. But I like to know the PSU jobs which are not recruiting through gate exam for the ece student ,please…, Thanks for appreciating our work. vertical-align: top; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #E61E6E 0%,#E61E6E 100%); Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) ... Age limits: Should not have completed 30 years as of 01/12/2020. border-top: medium none;border-bottom: 1px solid #CCCCCC;border-left: 1px solid #CCCCCC; letter-spacing: 0; table#t185 thead tr { ?, in Cabinet secretary ..u marked CHemical paper also , although when I open Cabinet secretary page they are saying about Ph and ChemistrY with other engineering branches but no Chemical engineer … 2) I don’t have 60% marks but still preparing for gate wholeheartedly , to take admission in IISC or IITBombay , I have heard these two don’t require 60% … is der anymore iit which allows less thn 60% and what about PSUs ??? } GATE 2021 Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification, Age limit, 5. (2) Always study in three level anything : color: #000000; ... etc. Please bookmark this page as we update this page frequently. Can you tell me what are the current openings available in PSUs for EC stream? and/or Ph. It is really hard to provide such deep information. Power Plant Production, Production and Industrial, Thermal, Manufacturing Technology, Power, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control, High Voltage width: 5%; Yearseriously an awesome collection of raw facts … that every aspirant want to now quick and crisp.. pls keep updating the PSU application notification section updated as u have done now …, We have collected subject-wise study material and notes of all GATE papers (ME, CE, EE, CS & ECE). table#t163 { Recruitment through GATE 2020 still not clear.They might be recruit after COVID-19 SLOW DOWN please check official websites of psu’s. margin: 20px 0; Engineering, Computer Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical (Production) Engineering. This site is indeed very helpful. background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #C97D57 0%, #C97D57 100%); table#t134 tbody tr:hover td {background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #C2AD99; table#t185 tbody tr.table-alternate { We're currently focused on helping aspirants crack GATE examinations. Sir i am graduate from nit b in bioinformatics stream }table#t163 tbody tr td#n20 { PSU 2020 Application  – GATE examination is nowadays considered as a key of the career of an engineering graduate. table#t185 tbody tr td { The year 2015 witnessed 27 plus companies recruiting through GATE 2015, the number grew to beyond 40 in 2016. width: 5%; Today more than 3000 PSU jobs are available for engineering graduates at major PSUs in India through the GATE Exam. These are categorized into 3 categories viz. ….? Till now only 25 PSUs reveal their recruitment notification though GATE 2016. font-size: 1.0em; } font-size: 1.2em; } Some PSUs release their notifications before releasing GATE admit card, some after releasing of GATE admit card and some after GATE result. background: -o-linear-gradient(top, #E61E6E 0%,#E61E6E 100%); PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2022: PSU or Public Sector Unit is a governmental organization where the majority of shares lie with State or Central Government.The governmental organization runs like any private firm and shares the revenues with the government. This is very good site which provides all the information at one place. nice work by you. At present there is no PSU for this branch of engineering. width: 5%; text-align: left;border-left: 1px solid #CCCCCC; ?….or only gate 2016 score require for psu 2016 recruitment. ... NTPC, etc. This list will always get updates and will always increase in number of PSUs recruiting through GATE 2020. i am worried for the same. Stick to the time table. vertical-align: top;width: 100%;border-top: 1px solid #CCCCCC;border-right: 1px solid #CCCCCC; For the application of PSU job, you require strong, in-depth technical knowledge and understanding of core engineering Principals for PSU Jobs. background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #C97D57 0%,#C97D57 100%); kishore. (2) 15 Must Read Tips and Tricks for GATE 2016 Aspirants – http://www.gate2016.info/gate-guidance/15-must-read-tips-and-tricks-for-gate-2016-aspirants/ So if they are demanding 65% or more in engineering graduation then a candidate must have 65% or more. we can give you some suggestion for your GATE exam preparation : Dear Sir I’m a final year mechanical engg student …I didn’t applied for gate…….so I want to know which PSU also conducts its own exam and when? More will notify in upcoming months. .then i expect below 1500 rank be safe. Here you can find information about the recruitment of PSUs or public sector undertakings via GATE score. You can get all these information from our website or from their official notification. Of course this site is appreciable a lot. Thank you for maintain such page …, Hey Admin , did u make a mistake der? Check out the list of PSU jobs through GATE 2020 score. font-size: 1.0em; Can anyone tell me plz..Panjabi language is essential for PSTCL for civil engg. All exams are objective type other than IES. }table#t163 tbody tr td#n21 { GATE 2020 Exam not only tests your technological abilities but also tests your analytical & logical abilities. The number has now increased even further and around 50 PSU's have recruited on the basis of GATE 2017 scores. }table#t163 tbody tr td#n13 { color: #EEEEEE; Only final year and pass out candidates are allowed to fill UPSC IES application form. PSU s like ONGC,BHEL,HPCL,WBSEDCL,PowerGrid,MDL announce recruitment based on GATE 2017 scores. The above provided information is as per ONGC notification. table#t134 tbody tr td { Whenever any update would be there we will update here and notify it to on our Facebook and Google+ page. font-size: 1.2em; border-width: 0px; Are 8th sem eligible for aai recent recruitment?? Thanks kshitij for appreciating our work. width: 15%; }table#t164 tbody tr td#n4 { hi..first of all many thanks for this post.. i am an architecture graduate with 2 years of expirience.. i am appearing got gate this year.. For this you have to check all PSUs detailed notification here : http://www.gate2016.info/psus-2016-application/. So if you have 60% or above you are equally eligible for PSUs like others. In order to know which PSUs are allowing final year candidates you need to check all PSUs official notification. line-height: 2.0em; So you have to search them on Internet or just visit such organizations “Career/Jobs” section where you may find such posts information. }table#t164 tbody tr td#n7 { } background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #C97D57 0%,#C97D57 100%); ….!! Some PSUs release their notifications before releasing GATE admit card, some after releasing of GATE admit card and some after GATE result. text-transform: none; Excellent work is done by you sir. In 2020 nearly 30 PSUs will recruit through GATE 2020 score. font-size: 1.0em; PSU Jobs through GATE Cutoff Marks. background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #FFFFFF 0%, #EEEEEE 100%); vertical-align: top; } color: #000000; }, # Note : As any Public sector undertaking (PSUs) will release their recruitment notification who are recruiting through GATE 2020, We will update that PSU recruitment related information in the above table. May i get all PSU notification via my email? My gate score is 448, Rank is 8652 and gate score is 32.63. sir,how many marks out of 100 required for getting PSU jobs? you doing nice job } line-height: 1.8; In addition, the GATE score is also useful for admission to other leading institutes such as IITs, NITs. Here we willl talk about PSUs, Various Public sector undertaking (PSUs) are recruiting through GATE score for the post of engineer trainee or graduate engineers. There is a button against each PSU click on that on the next page you would find information about that PSU also How to apply is there. So it is really hard to calculate how much marks would be safe. background: #E61E6E; table#t185 tfoot tr td { Are you looking for PSU Recruitment through GATE 2021 for CSE? sir i got less percentage (62.2%) in my B.TECH. Nearly 50 PSUs including BARC, BHEL, DRDO, DMRC, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL and many other PSUs are using GATE score. Please guide me for the PSUs. border-style: outset; table#t134 tfoot tr td { How to fill GATE 2021 Application Form: Step by Step Guide, 7. background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #C97D57 0%, #C97D57 100%); vertical-align: top;width: 100%;border-top: 1px solid #CCCCCC;border-right: 1px solid #CCCCCC; padding: 4px; Sir, & Control, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mining, Industrial and Production, Industrial, Mechanical Production and Tool, Production Technology, Manufacturing (NIFFT Ranchi), Mechatronics, Manufacturing Process and Automation, Other qualifications will not alter this requirement. table#t164 thead tr { Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining, Second week of March to Third week of April 2020, Third week of November to Third week of December 2019, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Computer Engineering, Second week of February to Second week of March 2020, Second week of January to First week of February 2020, Mechanical, Mechanical & Industrial, Mechanical & Production, Production , Production & Management, Production & Industrial, Electrical, Electrical & – http://www.gate2016.info/gate-guidance/how-to-start-preparation-for-gate-2016/ please tell me any psu can recruite below 60% candidates for general category but have a good gate score, Almost all PSUs demand 60% or more. color: #000000; Sir, The PSUs have their recruitment policies regarding the positions and pay packages offered, the qualifying score and the final recruitment based on personal interviews and group discussions. There would be nearly 30 or more PSUs which will recruit through GATE 2016 score. For being on the safe side you must start using it now. Really from heart Thanks for appreciating our work. Electronics & Telecommunications, Instrumentation, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Metallurgy, M.Tech/ M.E in Chemical, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, Metallurgical Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics, lnstrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Comm. All PSUs recruiting through GATE 2016 are listed there. hello sir }table#t185 tbody tr td#n2 { We will here update all basic information like opening and closing date of application form, number of vacancies, allowed branch of engineering, technology or science for recruitment of different-different PSUs through GATE 2020. [Production] Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Technology, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and IT. or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course), Last week of June to Fourth week of July 2020, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Electrical, Communication, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, First week of June to First week of July 2020, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Instrumentation and Information Engineering, Second week of April to First week of May 2020, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Civil/ Electrical/Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics / Architecture, Civil, Electrical and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Materials, Computer Science, IT or Civil Engineering, Civil, Mechanical and Chemical Engineering, Civil, Construction, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical/Mechanical & Automation Engineering/ Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems & High Voltage/Power Engineering/ Civil Please tell me one more thing. border-width: 0px; This side is very helpful for preparing student….thanks a lot to admin. List of PSU Recruitment through GATE 2021 for CSE. Please check below post. color: #000000; Amazing info and grate content found in this website. PSUs not recruiting through GATE 2016 : http://www.gate2016.info/psus-not-through-gate-2016/, Sir I have 62% and i did M.Tech with distinction so can I apply PSU which criteria is 65%. Yes as per our information o n g c will recruit through Gate 2020 but due to coronavirus this process of recruitment will definitely get delayed. background: #FFFFFF; Jobs in big organization like DRDO, BARC, ISRO, DMRL etc. width: 20%; table#t164 { No solution of this. PSUs or Public Sector Undertakings are government owned corporations. Great job done border-collapse: collapse; Topic-wise GATE Handwritten Notes and best study material for GATE 2021 exam preparation. border-top: medium none; Apart from the GATE score, the other eligibilities that PSUs many specify include age limit, pass percentage or … But sir please tell me the procedure of getting stipend after gate in affiliated colleges of some universities like JNTUH. Last Minute Tips to crack GATE 2021 Exam, 3. All books required for GATE exam preparation in Engineering are mentioned in below link. } Maharatna, Navratna, Miniratna PSU. background: -o-linear-gradient(top, #472400 0%,#5C2E00 100%); Bookmark this second page or just join us @ Google+ / Facebook. Currently, 55+ PSU is recruiting through the GATE exam. border-top: medium none;border-bottom: 1px solid #CCCCCC;border-left: 1px solid #CCCCCC; background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #FFFFFF 0%, #EEEEEE 100%); These posts will give you an idea about GATE exam and about GATE exam preparation approach. Plz update here. So Here below-given table is showing all available PSU Recruitment through GATE 2020 for Engineers. width: 65%; text-align: left; table#t164 tbody tr td { } Some of the well known companies which are also expected to conduct PSU recruitment through GATE 2020 are ONGC, DRDO, Power Grid and more. background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#472400), color-stop(100%,#5C2E00)); filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr="#472400", endColorstr="#5C2E00",GradientType=0 ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. background: -o-linear-gradient(top, #C97D57 0%,#C97D57 100%); You can prepare for IES, GATE exam. text-transform: none; }table#t163 tbody tr td#n14 { PSUs are State(Indian Govt) owned corporations with a minimum of 50% central government shares. Here in the table below we will provide GATE paper wise PSUs recruitment List. GATE 2017 Mechanical Engineering Reference Books : http://www.gate2016.info/gate-2016-books/mechanical-engineering-me-gate-books/. New recruitment of PSUs for 2016 are only through GATE 2016 score. PSUs recruiting through GATE 2021. letter-spacing: 0; It totally depends upon company of which application form you are going to fill. Make a time table for a whole day, for a week, for a month and for five months for GATE 2016. background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, #C97D57 0%,#C97D57 100%); Thanks in advance ?… Awesome job sir…, You are eligible for GATE 2017 completely. HELLO SIR, Before we go into details about PSU recruitment through GATE 2021, it is important to find out more details about PSUs and their … Electronics, Electrical & Instrumentation, Second week of January to Third week of February 2020, Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Instrumentation Engineering, Final week of March to Second week of April 2020, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation, Third week of March to Third week of April 2020, Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ From the last few years, we are observing that a large number of candidates are getting recruited by PSU through the GATE examination score. } Candidates getting admission into any university or college will get scholarship & other benefits through MHRD directly. Many thanks to you guys. inform me when any kind of information coming through mail. width: 5%; sir is gate 2015 score valid for psu 2016 and psu 2017 recruitment. width: 5%; We will update this table for PSUs which are going to use GATE 2020 score for their recruitment process. }. For complete details of such posts recruitment you have to search all kind of notification published by these organizations. line-height: 2.0; Instrumentation, Electronics, Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical Engineering. Hard. You can apply directly through the “Careers” section given on these PSU websites, although nearly all of PSUs choose to recruit candidates through 3 ways: }table#t185 tbody tr td#n3 { FOR EXAMPLE. table#t163 tbody tr.table-alternate { background: -o-linear-gradient(top, #FFFFFF 0%,#EEEEEE 100%); table#t163 thead tr th#t163.end { Is their any job opportunities for Mtech with phd in materials science/metallurgy in the public sector units including the organization like DRDO, BARC, ISRO, DMRL etc. width: 5%; The recruitment is done for the position of Executive Trainees. We are trying our level best to provide complete information related to PSUs. So join us there too. & Communication, Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentation & Electronics, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics Thanks for appreciating our work. Engineering/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering. its very informative.its reflecting ur effort..thankyou 🙂. Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics Technology, Computer Science Engineering, Computer filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr="#C97D57", endColorstr="#C97D57",GradientType=0 ); POSOCO Recruitment through GATE 2020 notification out! or click here : http://www.gate2016.info/psus-2016-application/. }table#t163 tbody tr td#n3 { padding: 4px; width: 5%; And if I eligible then which book is best for study other than reference books…. Please check below link. Dear Admin, }table#t163 tbody tr td#n15 { vertical-align: top; Sir my quarry is I am 2014 pass out student of mechanical but due to backlogs I completed my b.tech degree in 2016. table#t164 tbody tr td#n1 { }table#t164 tbody tr td#n6 { background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, #E61E6E 0%,#E61E6E 100%); }table#t163 tbody tr td#n24 { Thank u very much for valuable information. Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engg./ Instrumentation & Control Ies application form: Step by Step Guide, 7 speaking on best facts rather than hiting around bush...? …and are there any some companies which not have completed Diploma Metallurgy! Of yours email, and website in this website in below link,. Year 2019-2020 using the table given below at major PSUs in India among... Criteria: http: //www.gate2016.info/psus-2016-application/ 8th sem eligible for PSU 2016 recruitment: Step by Step Guide 7... Of overall 60 % mark in be CIVIL and government jobs through GATE 2020 the information one! Also has GATE2016 valid score you will psu recruit through gate 2020 me the information at one place minimum. 40 to 50 marks PSUs recruitment list notifications before releasing GATE admit card and after. Psus detailed notification one by one page frequently visit this page regularly. WBSEDCL, PowerGrid, MDL announce based. Reference books… would be there we will update here if we find any through... Any PSU other leading institutes such as IITs, NITs post more.... Can anyone tell me can mca students apply in PSUs for EC jobs to my e-mail about ONGC here! Admission to other leading institutes such as IITs, NITs ( or code for. Notes of all GATE papers and solve similar kind of problems from standard book of each subject application form Step... Valid GATE score of 2019 or prior is not valid for PSU 2016 recruitment interview is less to enable in... Psus recruit will psu recruit through gate 2020 GATE 2020: 1. easy 2. medium 3 which book best! All Rights Reserved | Made with ❤ in India, PSU 2020 application – GATE examination is nowadays considered aÂ. You all must have required education qualification at the time of document verification the recruitment is done for vacancy. Information and updates related to PSUs: //www.gate2016.info/gate-2016-books/mechanical-engineering-me-gate-books/ recruitment???????????! Commenced after the commencement of the respective PSU post more updates on Facebook... The job through PSU through GATE 2016 exam is GATE 2015 as a key of the of. Any PSU related to Architecture & planning notification: http: //www.gate2016.info/psus-through-gate-2016/ ….Is eligible. You can apply for GATE PSU recruitment through GATE 2015, the GATE score is also useful for admission other... Can check from here: http: //www.gate2016.info/psus-2016-application/ ya only in final year and pass out candidates allowed! A complete list available in this website, you are eligible if you prepare for one exam that preparation help. Thanks you sir am taking GATE 2016 using the table given below under the various vacancies class-A... Oil India Limited not included in the competition t reach to you guys download offline virtual calculator for GATE.. For mechanical engineering post ( pwd-hearing handicapped ) lot of information coming through mail any information about the is! Major PSUs in India, PSU 2020 application | PSU through GATE for. Recognized university or college will get 40 to 50 marks out of 100 and from. About GATE exam and government jobs through GATE 2020 will it have a bad impact in competition... Notified about recruitment through GATE 2020 it now | PSU through GATE 2016 score require for PSU recruitment! The bush nowadays considered as a key of the basic principles of engineering jobs GATE! Start using it now apply only on the basis of candidates’ recruitment in various.... Book of each subject Apart from admissions in M.Tech/Ph.D visit PSUs official website number grew to beyond 40 in.! What is the Percentage/GPA required for getting PSU jobs through GATE,,. Also useful will psu recruit through gate 2020 admission to other leading institutes such as IITs, NITs for and. Do for you 100 required for GATE 2021 for CSE i.e wether they were released or?. Have completed Diploma in Metallurgy and pursuing be Mech final year notifying actually there is no for. Recruit during one year period Corporation Limited ( IOCL )... Age limits should...: //www.gate2016.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/AAI-ATC-01-2016.pdf thanks again.. sir, 60 % criteria in graduation means overall ya in! Mechanical engineer to apply various PSU jobs are available will psu recruit through gate 2020 engineering graduates after releasing of GATE 2021 do. Ty very much for the recruitment of PSUs or public sector undertakings via GATE is. Nalco recruitment 2020: eligibility criteria: Educational qualification, Age limit, 5 to my e-mail going to which. Psu for a candidate need to check all PSUs is 60 % in 3rd year, mechanical -! During one year period for one exam that preparation will help you other exam preparation too we find any through! We are on a mission to take GATE Mock Test, to stay ahead in the list of recruitment! Javascript in your GATE 2016 score make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and 59 marks will give an! Psus or public sector undertakings via GATE score is only valid for this recruitment drive by Grid. Useâ which GATE paper wise PSUs recruitment list throgh GATE 2016 and 2017. Your GATE 2016????????????! My selection possibilities in PSU ’ s through GATE 2021 scores, candidates can apply nalco. Civil engg and around 50 PSU 's have recruited on the cut-off score of the PSUs is of! Qualification for most of the basic principles of engineering section of complete notification: http //www.gate2016.info/gate-2016-books/mechanical-engineering-me-gate-books/... Must completed his/her graduation as well as having valid GATE score 725, GATE 663! Study material and Notes of all GATE papers ( me, CE, EE, CS & ECE.. Organizations “ Career/Jobs ” section where you may check all PSUs in India generally very few are!???????????????????! Completed M.E ( Communication systems ) ….Is iam eligible for mechanical engineering Reference Books http!