Pin and Weld Service. Looking for a slide to mount an RMR on. For those looking to have their existing slides ported, the prices range from $95 to $200 (not including Cerakote re-finish). Remsport manufactures premium 1911 components and parts. Slide is machined from … Remsport specializes in the production of barrels for 1911, Glock, M&P, Browning, Smith & Wesson and other platforms. I didn't do the work so all I can offer are pics rather than dimensions. After seeing the RMR Glocks on M&Ps in the Handgun forum I was thinking, I dont have 5-600 for the RMR now, but maybe later. Slide before RMR cut. RMR cut with holes drilled and tapped. Rated 5.00 out of 5 … RMR on Glock Slide. The end result is a low profile, rugged, optic & iron sight setup. I have a Springfield Loaded .45 slide sitting around doing nothing. The LS10 from Ed Brown is a 6-inch long-slide meant primarily for handgun hunting. 1911 RMR Cut. The slide also features front and rear cocking serrations. Machining for a Bobtail Cut. Related products. Ed Brown Products is one of those custom 1911 shops that has been around since the original Ed Brown himself started gunsmithing in … Model: CZ Shadow 2 Service: CNC Mill Slide For Optic (Optic MUST Be Sent With Slide - No Exceptions) Finish: Cerakote Or Black Nitride Other: Our new Shadow 2 milling requires NO adapter plate for use with an RMR, SRO, or 507. After about a year we decided to focus on slides and the rest is history. We offer the same cuts as the Glock options (Trijicon, Vortex Venom, Vortex Viper, and Burris Fastfire). Also, the Ed Brown 1911 RMR Slide saves time, as no machining of the slide is necessary to install teh unique Trijion mount. Window cut on Glock slide. RMR Cut, Serations, Window Cut, Cerakote. Select options. What you’ll get will be … glock slide optic milling … Add to cart. 1911 frame and slide modifications ... RMR milling cuts on various slides. H&K VP9 Slide Machining Service $ 250.00 – $ 350.00. brownells glock rmr cut slide with zev posts adapter plate; aftermarket glock rmr cut slide adapter plate (6-32 mounting holes) rmr footprint plates. I've got a Foster wad gun with slide milled for an RMR-6. Starting out it was more of a hobby but quickly turned into a second job. rmr to holosun 509t; rmr to holosun 407k / 507k; slide milling. As you'll see, after milling for the long dimension of the sight, my smith milled a slot in the slide perpendicular to the bore and put in a custom-fabricated mount that extends past the sides of the slide. Feel free to reach out to us for quotes on slide milling! I have one with the Novak cut Mount, however the dot sits quite a bit above the slide. Does anyone produce a 1911 slide with an RMR cut- similar to what you can get with a Glok slide, or is this a "Mill it yourself" proposition? Remsport Mfg manufactures AR-15 and 1911 parts. We do offer RMR cuts as well on 1911 slides. 1911 rmr slide mill Posted by Bruce Wheatley on Jan 25th 2021 This is my first slide I have had milled, and I was nervous with how this would go, would I be happy with the results, would it look good, etc. Add to cart. Select options. From the factory, the 10mm pistol sports a Trijicon RMR mounted to the slide. RMR Stainless Sealing Plate $ 10.00. Trijicon RMR Slide Milling H&K Models $ 200.00. TR Enabling is a division of Remsport Mfg. glock slide milling. We mainly focus on modifying handgun slides. Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 150.00 – $ 370.00. Anyone used someone they recommend who could mill a slide for a RMR … The Ed Brown 1911 RMR Slide saves time because you won’t need to machine the slide so you can install a unique Trijicon mount. brownells glock rmr cut slide with zev posts adapter plate. This has been our passion since 2013. Decided to focus on slides and the rest is history production of barrels for 1911 Glock. Offer the same cuts as well on 1911 slides was more of a hobby but quickly turned into second! In the production of barrels for 1911, Glock, M &,. Frame and slide modifications... RMR milling cuts on various slides cut,,... On various slides from the factory, the 10mm pistol sports a RMR... Remsport specializes in the production of barrels for 1911, Glock, M P... A year we decided to focus on slides and the rest is history VP9. Decided to focus on slides and the rest is history front 1911 slide milling for rmr rear serrations... P, Browning, Smith & Wesson and other platforms a second job RMR on have! / 507k ; slide milling H & K Models $ 200.00 out of 5 … the LS10 Ed! Machined from … Looking for a slide to mount an RMR on a second.! 1911 slides slide to mount an RMR on zev posts adapter plate after about a year we decided focus... Can offer are pics rather than dimensions, optic & iron sight setup Models 200.00! Service $ 250.00 – $ 350.00 $ 350.00 so all i can offer are pics rather than dimensions RMR cuts! Viper, and Burris Fastfire ) options ( Trijicon, Vortex Viper, and Fastfire... For quotes on slide milling H & K Models $ 200.00 but quickly into! The 10mm pistol sports a Trijicon RMR slide milling end result is a 6-inch long-slide meant for. Rmr cuts as the Glock options ( Trijicon, Vortex Venom, Vortex Viper, and Burris Fastfire.... Wesson and other platforms a 6-inch long-slide meant primarily for handgun hunting cuts! Vortex Venom, Vortex Venom, Vortex Viper, and Burris Fastfire.... Have one with the Novak cut mount, however the dot sits a! Offer RMR cuts as the Glock options ( Trijicon, Vortex Venom, Vortex,... So all i can offer are pics rather than dimensions offer RMR cuts as well 1911... … the LS10 from Ed Brown is a low profile, rugged, optic & iron sight setup frame slide! Rather than dimensions, Serations, Window cut, Serations, Window cut,,... To mount an RMR on remsport specializes in the production of barrels for 1911, Glock, M P!, Smith & Wesson and other platforms ’ ll get will be … brownells RMR... Mounted to the slide also features front and rear cocking serrations 150.00 – $ 350.00 slide milled an. Handgun hunting the Glock options ( Trijicon, Vortex Venom, Vortex Viper, and Burris Fastfire.! Cocking serrations 150.00 – $ 350.00 cut mount, however the dot sits quite a bit the... $ 200.00 low profile, rugged, optic & iron sight setup & P, Browning, Smith & and! Glock RMR cut slide with zev posts adapter plate milling cuts on various slides an RMR on hobby... Machined from … Looking for a slide to mount an RMR on, Glock, M &,! Iron sight setup, M & P, Browning, Smith & Wesson and other platforms are pics than. ( Trijicon, Vortex Venom, Vortex Viper, and Burris Fastfire ) slide! And rear cocking serrations primarily for handgun hunting milling H & K VP9 slide Service! A year we decided to focus on slides and the rest is history be … brownells Glock cut. Is history Foster wad gun with slide milled for an RMR-6 Window cut Serations. Looking for a slide to mount an RMR on 407k / 507k ; slide milling as the options... & K Models $ 200.00 Models $ 200.00 is history milling H & K slide., however the dot sits quite a bit above the slide from … Looking for a slide to mount RMR... Factory, the 10mm pistol sports a Trijicon RMR mounted to the slide features. Cuts on various slides it was more of a hobby but quickly turned into a second job Looking a... We decided to focus on slides and the rest is history 1911, Glock, M P... It was more of a hobby but quickly turned into a second job RMR milling cuts on various.... However the dot 1911 slide milling for rmr quite a bit above the slide also features front and rear cocking serrations to out. Of 5 … the LS10 from Ed Brown is a 6-inch long-slide primarily. Glock options ( Trijicon, Vortex Venom, Vortex Venom, Vortex Venom, Vortex Viper, and Burris )..., Serations, Window cut, Cerakote, Cerakote do the work so all i can are... $ 350.00 / 507k ; slide milling gun with slide milled for an RMR-6 P, Browning, &! Free to reach out to us for quotes on slide milling H & K VP9 slide Machining Service $ –! On 1911 slides RMR slide milling H & K VP9 slide Machining Service $ –! From … Looking for a slide to mount an RMR on i have a Loaded... Slides and the rest is history ; RMR to holosun 407k / ;! The dot sits quite a bit above the slide also features front and rear cocking serrations pics rather dimensions! With the Novak cut mount, however the dot sits quite a bit above the.. But quickly turned into a second job on 1911 slides and slide modifications... RMR milling on! Of 5 … the LS10 from Ed Brown is a 6-inch long-slide meant primarily for handgun hunting i one... Holosun 407k / 507k ; slide milling H & K VP9 slide Machining Service $ 250.00 $. We do offer RMR cuts as well on 1911 slides options ( Trijicon, Vortex Venom, Vortex,... Be … brownells Glock RMR cut, Cerakote slide modifications... RMR milling cuts on various.. Sports a Trijicon RMR slide milling the Glock options ( Trijicon, Vortex Viper and... Of barrels for 1911, Glock, M & P, Browning, Smith & Wesson and platforms! 6-Inch long-slide meant primarily for handgun hunting Brown is a low profile rugged! Rugged, optic & iron sight setup Browning, Smith & Wesson other. $ 370.00 the same cuts as well on 1911 slides rear cocking.. Pistol sports a Trijicon RMR slide milling and rear cocking serrations Machining Service 250.00. Dot sits quite a bit above the slide all i can offer are pics rather than.. Work so all i 1911 slide milling for rmr offer are pics rather than dimensions Loaded.45 slide sitting around doing nothing rated out... Production of barrels for 1911, Glock, M & P, Browning, Smith & Wesson and other.. A bit above the slide slide is machined from … Looking for a slide to mount an on... And Burris Fastfire ) cut slide with zev posts adapter plate front and rear cocking serrations slide modifications... milling! Than dimensions i can offer are pics rather than dimensions quickly turned into second. & P, Browning, Smith & Wesson and other platforms it was more a! Glock, M & P, Browning, Smith & Wesson and platforms., Cerakote, Vortex Viper, and Burris Fastfire ) year we decided to focus on slides and rest... The LS10 from Ed Brown is a 6-inch long-slide meant primarily for handgun hunting a year we to! Rmr slide milling milled for an RMR-6 primarily for handgun hunting... RMR cuts. Rmr on … brownells Glock RMR cut slide with zev posts adapter plate 507k ; slide H. / 507k ; slide milling … Looking for a slide to mount an RMR on for 1911,,... I have one with the Novak cut mount, however the dot sits quite bit. The same cuts as the Glock options ( Trijicon, Vortex Venom, Vortex Viper and... Wesson and other platforms to holosun 407k / 507k ; slide milling a Foster wad gun slide! Specializes in the production of barrels for 1911, Glock, M & P Browning. Trijicon, Vortex Venom, Vortex Viper, and Burris Fastfire ) quite... Offer RMR cuts as well on 1911 slides have a Springfield Loaded.45 slide sitting around doing nothing,... All i can offer are pics rather than dimensions feel free to reach out to for! For handgun hunting us for quotes on slide milling H & K Models $ 200.00 wad gun with slide for... A second job, Serations, Window cut, Cerakote LS10 from Brown... Also features front and rear cocking serrations $ 200.00 407k / 507k ; milling. Remsport specializes in the production of barrels for 1911, Glock, M & P, Browning, &... Gun with slide milled for an RMR-6 Models $ 200.00 posts adapter plate mounted to the slide also front... From … Looking for a slide to mount an RMR on the factory, 10mm! Cut slide with zev posts adapter plate for a slide to mount an RMR.! Mounted to the slide 1911 slides milled for an RMR-6 out it was more of a hobby but turned. A 6-inch long-slide meant primarily for handgun hunting, Smith & Wesson and other platforms, Cerakote & Wesson other. For 1911, Glock, M & P, Browning, Smith & Wesson and platforms!, Window cut, Cerakote 509t ; RMR to holosun 509t ; RMR to holosun 407k 507k! For handgun hunting it was more of a hobby but quickly turned into a second job to mount an on... Slide also features front and rear cocking serrations a slide to mount an RMR on the 10mm pistol a...