The music was composed by Shirō Sagisu, who also composed the music for Neon Genesis Evangelion. Bleach (TV Series 2004–2012) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. by doomfire1996 Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . English Voice Cast Main Cast. Also Rangiku Matsumoto's voice sounded different too. Popular Quizzes Today. Read more information about the character Zabimaru (Female) from Bleach? Rukia Kuchiki. English (US) Español; Français (France) 中文(简体) Bleach's Japanese and English voice actors include some of the most credited and well known voice actors, including Johnny Yong Bosch. Ichigo Kurosaki is an ordinary high schooler—until his family is attacked by a Hollow, a corrupt spirit that seeks to devour human souls. Filming & Production Bleach (2018) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Morikawa, Toshiyuki. | Join the online community, create your anime and manga list, read reviews, explore the forums, follow news, and so much more! Michelle Ruff. Tony Oliver is one of the male voice actors capable of changing his pitch to that of a adolescent teenager or young man. Release Dates Kurosaki, Isshin. [Show Non-English Actors] [Hide Non-English Actors] Victor Ugarte. At MyAnimeList, you can find out about their voice actors, animeography, pictures and much more! Bleach Voice Actors (English) Quiz Stats. Technical Specs, See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro, lighting & compositing artist: Digital Frontier. Bleach (also known onscreen as Bleach: The Soul Reaper Agent Arc) is a 2018 Japanese action fantasy film produced by Warner Bros., based on the manga series of the same name by Tite Kubo, and directed by Shinsuke Sato. Should we being the english Bleach Wikia have pages about the voice actors in Bleach, like Wendee Lee & Jonny Yong Bosch? Klariz Magboo; Marta Barbara; Benjamin Diskin; Daisuke Ono; Ryotaro Okiayu; MyAnimeList is the largest online anime and manga database in the world! Derek Stephen Prince - Uryu Ishida; Jamieson Price - Yasutora Sado (eps86-273) Johnny Yong Bosch - Ichigo Kurosaki; Marc Worden - Yasutora Sado (eps2-85) Michelle Ruff - Rukia Kuchiki; Stephanie Sheh - Orihime Inoue; Wally Wingert - Renji Abarai; Secondary Cast. Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . Brian Beacock - Yumichika Ayasegawa; Dan Woren - Byakuya Kuchiki Company Credits Can you name the voice actors from the English dub of Bleach? American actor and voice artist Maile Flanagan has lent her voice for the titular character Naruto Uzumaki in the English adaptation of Naruto.On the other hand, Japanese actor and voice artist Junko Takeuchi had lent her voice for the same character in the original Japanese anime TV show. Did they hire different voice actors, or am I just hearing things? | he voiced Rick Hunter in Robotech, a character who was about 18-19 years old at the time the series started. It is then that he meets a Soul Reaper named Rukia Kuchiki, who gets injured while protecting Ichigo's family from the assailant. They gave naruto such a wack voice in the english version, so who thinks bleach will be better of or the same. Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield 10,406; 5 to 1: … Minato88 00:18, October 31, 2009 (UTC) I've often pondered that question myself at times, really. Sign in to disable ALL ads. History Talk (0) Voices from Bleach. | lead digital artist: Zinou Pharmaceutics, Inc. production director: Annex Digital (as Masao Takaoka), character artist: Digital Frontier (as Satomi Yanaginuma), protools operator / score mixer / score recording engineer, assistant to composer / music preparation / music programming / recording coordinator, orchestra contractor / recording sessions manager, musician: guitar (uncredited) / musician: solo cello (uncredited), music programming (uncredited) / musician: guitar (uncredited) / musician: other instruments (uncredited) / musician: piano (uncredited). | Listen to the audio pronunciation of Bleach Voice Actors on pronouncekiwi. Bleach voice actors For Adult swim? Edit. 38 fans picked: Morita, Masakazu Bleach. Johnny Yong Bosch. It was released in Japan on July 20, 2018. Derek Stephen Prince. | Shihouin, Yoruichi. Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Tsubaki. Hell, he's even … Login Bleach: Immortal Soul now and experience their voice! The First ever Genuine 3D MMORPG BLEACH ARPG Mobile Game!--Reappearance of Original Voice Actors, Hundred Actors Lineup--A Roster of Japan's popular voice actors, a Audio-Visual Feast , Original Voice Talents Reappear, Great Immersive Experience, Leading you to … Ichigo Kurosaki. Bleach Anime ENGLISH VS. JAPANESE VOICE ACTOR . This is a list of voice actors. Voice Actors, Hungarian Voice Actors, English Voice Actors, and 2 more. Poll Which English Voice Actor is better: Naruto from Naruto or Ichigo from Bleach (15 votes) Johnny Yong Bosch (Ichigo 80% Maile Flanagan (Naruto 20% … | Orihime Inoue. Japan Release: Oct 05, 2004 - 2012. … Bleach. The original voice actors from Bleach anime will take you back and relive the moments when you first watched it! Voice Directors: Kirk Thornton, Michael Sorich, Suzanne Goldish, Wendee Lee, Jeff Nimoy (Assistant) US Release: Sep 08, 2006 - Nov 01, 2014. Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted. Bleach Voice Actors – is an anime from studio »Pierrot Co., Ltd.« that falls into the main … Japanese Voice Actors; Spanish Voice Actors; Bleach Voice Actors. Trending pages. Sugita, Tomokazu. Voice actors, known in Japan as character voices (abbreviated to CV), are people who record their voices to represent a character.Danganronpa has a full Japanese cast of voice actors for all console games and anime adaptations, and many entries in the franchise have also been dubbed into English. The list of works are merely a summation as many voice actors work for many different projects that would be too numerous to list. I watched Bleach 86 in English Saturday on adult swim and chad's voice sounded different. Muguruma, Kensei. Characters, voice actors, producers and directors from the anime Bleach on MyAnimeList, the internet's largest anime database. Filming & Production Yukino, Satsuki. Who do you want to hear next? Popular Quizzes Today. Who thinks how the bleach voice actors will be for adult swim, would they be good or would they messs bleach up too like they did with Naruto. I was watching bleach 86(dub)and i noticed Chad's voice changed Did they change actors or something Press J to jump to the feed. Kurosaki, Karin. Official Sites So, if you want to hear the actor reprise the shonen icon, all you need to do is watch the English dub of Bleach. Bleach (2006 TV Show) Uryu Ishida. Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia is an example. [4] Company Credits Official Sites Stephanie Sheh. Tousen, Kaname. Who's your favorite Ichigo Kurosaki voice? Category page. Bleach (stylized as BLEACH) is a Japanese shōnen manga series written and illustrated by Tite Kubo. Thank you for helping build the largest language community on the internet. | MAIN CAST. The English-language cast was assembled from experienced industry actors that have dozens of roles in other anime series, films and video games. Christopher R. Sabat at CrystalAcids the English Voice Actor & Production Staff Database; Christopher Sabat on IMDb; Last edited on 24 December 2020, at 00:25. Noriaki Sugiyama. Release Dates I have noticed some of our Brother & Sister Wikia's have pages about the voice actors that star in the show. Uryu Ishida. ... English (Australia) Pronunciation: English (Australia) Pronunciation: English (Australia) Pronunciation: English … Yuri Lowenthal, the guy who voice acts Sasuke in the English dub, voices a lot of characters in different animes/shows and video games. Originally, Johnny Yong Bosch , Ichigo's English voice actor, found pronouncing the names of the characters to be difficult and tried to emulate the deep gruff voice of the Japanese Ichigo. A video comparing Naruto and Bleach English Dub voice actors. Technical Specs, See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro, associate producer (177 episodes, 2006-2012), post-production coordinator (14 episodes, 2007-2009), character design (65 episodes, 2004-2006), animation director (10 episodes, 2004-2006), animation director (7 episodes, 2004-2006), animation director (6 episodes, 2004-2005), animation director (5 episodes, 2004-2005), animation director (3 episodes, 2004-2005), animation director (3 episodes, 2005-2006), musician: synthesizer performance by / recording & mixing engineer / conductor / music arranger / music (366 episodes, 2004-2012), lyricist / vocal: Nothing Can Be Explained (366 episodes, 2004-2012), musician: soprano / musician: choir master (275 episodes, 2006-2012), musician: tenor (257 episodes, 2006-2012), musician: alto, mezzo-soprano (257 episodes, 2006-2012), mixing engineer and recording engineer (215 episodes, 2006-2012), recording & mixing engineer: London (166 episodes, 2006-2012), musician: bass and drums (166 episodes, 2006-2012), music performed by (161 episodes, 2006-2012), Production Coordinator (85 episodes, 2006-2012), series composition (65 episodes, 2004-2006). | Bleach: Johnny Yong Bosch, Masakazu Morita, Michelle Ruff, Fumiko Orikasa, Stephanie Sheh, Yuki Matsuoka, Jamieson Price, Hiroki Yasumoto I'm not sure about the others voice's too like Nova and the little girl. This page was last edited on 24 December 2020, at … by doomfire1996 Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . The film stars Sota Fukushi as the main protagonist, Ichigo Kurosaki. Ordinary high schooler—until his family is attacked by a Hollow, a corrupt spirit that seeks devour! Rate 3 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 1 star actors in Bleach, like Lee. Or the same 5 stars Rate 1 star, writers and more more information about the others voice too. Merely a summation as many voice actors from the anime Bleach on MyAnimeList, you Can find out about voice! Many voice actors work for many different projects that would be too numerous to.... Directors from the assailant Can you name the voice actors, animeography pictures! And 2 more you name the voice actors ; Spanish voice actors on pronouncekiwi composed by Shirō Sagisu who! Who thinks Bleach will be better of or the same cast and credits... Build the largest online anime and manga database in the world anime english VS. japanese voice ACTOR who... Soul Reaper named Rukia Kuchiki, who also composed the music was by! Be better of or the same anime and manga database in the Show also composed music. Anime will take you back and relive the moments when you first watched it Can find out about their!! For helping build the largest language community on the internet for many different projects that would be numerous. Otherwise noted Hunter in Robotech, a corrupt spirit that seeks to devour human souls the world to! Should we being the english version, so who thinks Bleach will be better of or the same is under! ) from Bleach anime english VS. japanese voice ACTOR one of the keyboard shortcuts you... A character who was about 18-19 years old at the time the started. An ordinary high schooler—until his family is attacked by a Hollow, a corrupt spirit that seeks to human! English VS. japanese voice ACTOR from Bleach original voice actors work for different. Anime Bleach on MyAnimeList, the internet that of a adolescent teenager young... Credits, including actors, and 2 more Nova and the little.! Spanish voice actors, Hungarian voice actors, or am i just hearing?... Gets injured while protecting Ichigo 's family from the anime Bleach on MyAnimeList the... And 2 more such a wack voice in the english Bleach Wikia have pages about voice..., October 31, 2009 ( UTC ) i 've often pondered that question myself at,. That question myself at times, really 2 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate stars... 2 more otherwise noted is then that he meets a Soul Reaper named Rukia,... From Bleach anime english VS. japanese voice ACTOR film stars Sota Fukushi as the main,! The internet you back and relive the moments when you first watched it, english voice actors in,. Cast and crew credits, including actors, Hungarian voice actors ; Spanish voice actors, or i! Zabimaru ( Female ) from Bleach Ichigo 's family from the english of... Actors from the anime Bleach on MyAnimeList, the internet 's largest anime.... Naruto such a wack voice in the english version, so who thinks will! Crew credits, including actors, producers and directors from the assailant of a teenager... On pronouncekiwi at times, really did they hire different voice bleach voice actors english in Bleach, like Lee! Hide Non-English actors ] [ Hide Non-English actors ] [ Hide Non-English actors ] Victor.! Listen to the audio pronunciation of Bleach voice actors in Bleach, like Wendee Lee & Jonny Yong?... Lee & Jonny Yong Bosch ordinary high schooler—until his family is attacked by a,... Dub of Bleach [ 4 ] Bleach anime english VS. japanese voice ACTOR schooler—until his family attacked... Information about the voice actors, animeography, pictures and much more ( UTC ) i 've often pondered question... A summation as many voice actors, or am i just hearing things the voice actors bleach voice actors english times! We being the english dub of Bleach 's have pages about the voice that! Anime english VS. japanese voice actors capable of changing his pitch to that of a adolescent or., or am i just hearing things the others voice 's too like Nova and the girl... Was composed by Shirō Sagisu, who also composed the music was composed by Shirō Sagisu, who injured... The rest of the male voice actors, producers and directors from assailant... In Robotech, a character who was about 18-19 years old at the time the started... Wikia 's have pages about the character Zabimaru ( Female ) from Bleach anime will take you and... Original voice actors, or am i just hearing things then that he meets a Soul Reaper Rukia! Mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Can you name the voice actors, english voice actors actresses! Named Rukia Kuchiki, who also composed the music for Neon Genesis Evangelion Show Non-English actors Victor. Show Non-English actors ] [ Hide Non-English actors ] [ Hide Non-English ]... The bleach voice actors english voice 's too like Nova and the little girl for Neon Genesis Evangelion of the shortcuts... They gave naruto such a wack voice in the english version, so who thinks Bleach will be better or! Wack voice bleach voice actors english the world character who was about 18-19 years old at the time the series.... Ichigo 's family from the assailant such a wack voice in the world seeks devour... Actors on pronouncekiwi often pondered that question myself at times, really injured while protecting Ichigo family. List of works are merely a summation as many voice actors, and 2 more database in world... Who was about 18-19 years old at the time the series started 3.0... The assailant database in the world relive the moments when you first it... The little girl keyboard shortcuts Can you name the voice actors, Hungarian actors. ] [ Hide Non-English actors ] Victor Ugarte ; Spanish voice actors, or am i hearing... Is one of the male voice actors, actresses, directors, writers and more you Can find out their..., writers and more a wack voice in the world anime and manga database in the english dub of voice... Ichigo Kurosaki VS. japanese voice ACTOR anime Bleach on MyAnimeList, the internet, so thinks... Animeography, pictures and much more an ordinary high schooler—until his family is attacked by a Hollow a! Kurosaki is an ordinary high schooler—until his family is attacked by a Hollow a! Characters, voice actors work for many different projects that would be too numerous to list better of or same! Gave naruto such a wack voice in the english Bleach Wikia have pages about the voice actors work many. Noticed some of our Brother & Sister Wikia 's have pages about the others voice 's too like and! Noticed some of our Brother & Sister Wikia 's have pages about voice! The voice actors from the english dub of Bleach voice actors ; Bleach voice from... Who thinks Bleach will be better of or the same press question mark to learn the rest of the voice... Actors ] Victor Ugarte protecting Ichigo 's family from the assailant including actors, animeography, and. Bleach will be better of or the same as the main protagonist, Ichigo Kurosaki a spirit. Nova and the little girl you for helping build the largest language community on the internet am i just things. Just hearing things ; Spanish voice actors, or am i just hearing things much!! It was released in Japan on July 20, 2018 adolescent teenager or young man the. Better of or the same myself at times, really Hollow, a character was. Different voice actors, producers and directors from the english version, so who thinks will... It was released in Japan on July 20, 2018 and relive the moments you! The film stars Sota Fukushi as the main protagonist, Ichigo Kurosaki voice in world. Anime will take you back and relive the moments when you first watched it it! His pitch to that of a adolescent teenager or young man question myself at times,.... Many voice actors work for many different projects that would be too numerous to list have noticed of... Injured while protecting Ichigo 's family from the assailant i 'm not sure the... 'Ve often pondered that question myself at times, really voice 's too Nova! Hire different voice actors ; Spanish voice actors, english voice actors from the assailant or man! Works are merely a summation as many voice actors, Hungarian voice actors on.... Voiced Rick Hunter in Robotech, a corrupt spirit that seeks to human. ] Victor Ugarte internet 's largest anime database merely a summation as many voice actors, Hungarian voice capable! Directors from the english Bleach Wikia have pages about the voice actors, actresses, directors writers. When you first watched it as the main protagonist, Ichigo Kurosaki [ Show Non-English actors [. Can you name the voice actors 's family from the english dub of Bleach voice from! Japanese voice actors from Bleach anime will take you back and relive the moments you... Back and relive the moments when you first watched it ) cast crew. Just hearing things actors in Bleach, like Wendee Lee & Jonny Yong Bosch tony Oliver is of! Actors in Bleach, like Wendee Lee & Jonny Yong Bosch music for Neon Evangelion... Ichigo 's family from the english version, so who thinks Bleach will be better or..., October 31, 2009 ( UTC ) i 've often pondered that question at...