It has held up well. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2014. These suitcases are really well made, they are durable, and I have had one for a couple years with no signs of wear and tear. $49.99. [ 4.5kg ] 600D Polyester C $221.29. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2015, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 2, 2016, Excellent way to travel with this case. From United States +C $56.75 shipping estimate. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 4, 2013. Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2014. Brand new. Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2014, Took a trip to Portland Oregon and Olympia Washington. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Please try again. Function, style and DAKINE durability, means this bag will serve you well for years to come. The benchmark in wheeled luggage, features a split-level design for easy loading and unloading. Please try again. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dakine Womens Split Roller 65L, Blue Flowers at Amazon.com. Buy It Now. I will tell you that the 65L is just right. ... + Wheeled Luggage Reviews Dakine Luggage Reviews Dakine Split Roller 65 L Reviews Dakine Reviews + Camp & Hike Reviews Dakine Camp & Hike Reviews Dakine Split Roller 65 L Reviews Dakine … Get the best deals on Dakine Unisex Adults' Travel Luggage when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Dakine - Unisex Split Roller Luggage Bag - Durable Construction - Split-WingCollapsible Brace Level - Exterior Quick Access Pockets - Multiple Color Choices - 85L and 110L 4.7 out of 5 stars 364 $104.04 - … Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Select another color to get back on track. From road tripping the Powder Highway in Canada to jet-setting to Tahiti, the Dakine Split Roller eagerly accommodates everything you need for extended vacations and gear-heavy missions. Please try your search again later. The top is more of a duffle bag type. DaKine roller bag (Vancouver) $50. AmazonBasics Vienna Expandable Carry-On Luggage Spinner Suitcase - 21.6 Inch, Black, AmazonBasics Oxford Expandable Spinner Luggage Suitcase with TSA Lock - 26.8 Inch, Green, AmazonBasics Underseat Rolling Luggage - Large, Black, AmazonBasics Premium Hardside Spinner Luggage with Built-In TSA Lock - 3-Piece Set (21", 26", 30"), Red, AmazonBasics Underseat Carry-On Rolling Travel Luggage Bag, 14 Inches, Grey Quilted. This is my second Dakine split roller travel bag. It's seriously fantastic for traveling. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. | 9 answered questions. ). Items don't get lost and buried under each other yet there is tons of space! Split level design allows for easy access Retractable handle; Replaceable urethane wheels; Exterior organizer pockets; Lockable zippers; 4000 cu. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Brand New. I like it so much that I bought a matching overhead bag. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2015. It will be much too big. Fast delivery, and 24/7/365 real-person service with a smile. Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The zippers are very easily used and seem quite sturdy. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. So let's look at the 100 litre (100L) version of the Dakine split roller. Lived out of it for two weeks.was very easy to useand all of the compartment worked out very well for me.The only thing I wish you did have was a solid bottom. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 31, 2013. Roll your way into pure luxury and comfort. ... Luggage & Roller Bags Travel Accessories Duffle Bags ... Split Roller 110L Bag $260.00 Regular price $144.00 - $260.00. Saf ety and education are our number one priority.. Feel free to text or call us at (619)216-6073. Best duffle ever! So far it shows none of the signs of travel that previous cases have. 3.7 out of 5 stars 30 ratings. Please try again later. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Watch. ... DaKine Concourse 36L Hardside Small Luggage - Ashcroft Camo - New. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Dark Olive. Be the first to write a review. Share - DAKINE Split Roller 65l Travel Bag Mens Sz 85l. DAKINE Split Roller 65l Travel Bag Mens Sz 85l. The lower compartment is indeed one large section. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Easy to pull and easy to find at baggage claim. Very strong and the material is very good, Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2015. (4.5 kg. Unable to add item to List. By design, this piece aids in organization. By design, this piece aids in organization. Curbside Pickup Available NOW! DaKine Split Roller 110L Luggage - Hoxton - New. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Rolls freely and is easy to spot on the conveyor. $230.00. Click or call 800-927-7671. in. Free delivery in 3 days. Dakine Split Roller Bag 65L, Black. makes it dead easy to get to all your stuff. It is a little heavier, but I can probably get my garment bag in it. Dakine Concourse Duffle Pack 58L (Greyscale, One Size), Dakine Split Roller 85l Bag, Ashcroft Camo, Dakine Carry On Eq Roller 40L Wheeled Travel Bag, AmazonBasics Ripstop Rolling Travel Luggage Duffle Bag With Wheels - 32.5 Inch, Black. Condition: New with defects. It's practical, well thought out and very robust. Make Offer - Dakine Split Roller Luggage Bag, 75l, Dark Green and Black, New with Tags. The Dakine Split Roller 65L Trolley is a sporty flexible rolling case with ample storage space and clear compartments division for long holiday trips. The bag is split into two sides when you unzip it and they are both held in by a mesh zip-up lining. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Easy to identify at the airport and plenty comp. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. $56.86 shipping. Swap furniture items in our full experience. $128.40 +$49.95 shipping. Sehr hochwertige Verarbeitung, qualitativ hochwertige Rollen, zahlreiche Verstauungsmöglichkeiten! DAKINE Split Roller 65l Travel Bag Mens Sz 85l. Fantastic quality, quick delivery, plenty of inside pockets and sections. I look forward to an upcoming international trip with it. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The iconic Split Roller is an ideal companion for the adventurous life. Currently unavailable. $130.00. There was a problem completing your request. Function, style and DAKINE durability, means this Bag will serve you well for years to come. It's also exactly the right size for what I need to carry in it. I could have fit more. would recommend it for any sport. Send an email to teamgravitygear@gmail.com Shipping address: 205 W 35th Street, Unit F - National City CA 91950 Great equipment, perfect for packing all your gear in, great split design with compartments. Dakine builds backpacks, bags, outerwear, gloves and accessories for surf, skate, snowboard, ski, mountain bike, windsurf, and kite. Free shipping BOTH ways on dakine split roller 100l from our vast selection of styles. There are two big compartments and it is easy to pack and rolls perfectly. The compartments in the lid of the case were great for transporting sleeping bags etc to Peru for a trek. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. When you took this bag up it tends to fall forward.I would recommend this bag to anyone. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Have taken it on a number of lengthy trips. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. € 169.95 € 229.95 instead of RRP Add to wishlist $164.95 New. ... Dakine Split Roller Luggage Bag, 75l, Dark Green and Black, New with Tags. From United States. This is a great travel bag. Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2014. Dakine Split Roller Review. Click or call 800-927-7671. Gravity Gear dedicates their expertise and research to provide aerial and outdoor sports enthusiast with high end gear. $94.60 shipping. 2020 Dakine Split Roller … The twin fold out compartments allow such ease of packing and viewing. The split level design and divided pockets allow you to keep your gear organized and separate from your street clothes. ... item 5 Dakine Split Roller Bag - Hibiscus Trop Lead - 85L 4 - Dakine Split Roller Bag - Hibiscus Trop Lead - 85L. This is not a lightweight bag and I have to be carefull if I am using a budget airline but it is really well designed. Olive Ashcroft Coated. Retractable handle. Free shipping BOTH ways on dakine split roller 85l from our vast selection of styles. Best dakine carryon rollers 1. Dakine Split Roller 65 L - Womens has been discontinued by Dakine and is no longer available. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It has more than enough room. The Dakine Split Roller (this is a 100L version) is an awesome bag. Dakine 65-Litre Split Roller Pack. For me it's a perfect size for short trips, not more than a week. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Our product experts have helped us select these available replacements below.You can also explore other items in the Camp & Hike, Travel, Luggage, Wheeled Luggage yourself to try and find the perfect replacement for you! Dakine builds backpacks, bags, outerwear, gloves and accessories for surf, skate, snowboard, ski, mountain bike, windsurf, and kite. There is even a well-made name tag on the underside. A real pleasure to travel with. Ich kann die Reisetasche jedem nur weiterempfehlen! DAKINE Ski Roller Bag $50. The benchmark in wheeled luggage, features a split-level design for easy loading and unloading. The appearance should be unusual enough to keep accidental pickups at luggage carousels to a minimum. The corners and obvious wear points are well armored for durability. I've only used it once but after four flight segments plus delivery on and off a cruise ship, it still looks new! Buy It Now. Guaranteed by Thursday, Jul 23. Dakine split roller travel bag (mountain view) $80. Stylishe und zugleich robuste Reisetasche. I was torn between the 100 liter and the 65 liter and am so glad I went with the 65 liter- it's perfect for traveling via airplane. I did a lot of price checking and Amazon was cheaper than all the other options buy at least $20. Please try again. Packs easily in lots of compartments! About this product. Very sturdy, easy to pack, and holds an enormous amount, very conveniently. MSRP: 65L - $200 100L - $210 See more details at www.dakine.com Split level design allows for easy access along with exterior organizer pockets. Split level design allows for easy access along with exterior organizer pockets, Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2013. $160.94 FAST 'N FREE. C $299.35. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Dakine San Diego Hat Company (1,559) The North Face (322) NOVICA (270) Kangol (256) Scala (242) MORE + store Amazon (14) Zappos (1) MORE + Top Women's Hats brands San Diego Hat Company - Women's Hats The North Face - Women's Hats NOVICA - Women's Hats Kangol - Women's Hats Scala - Women's Hats; Clear all New (other) $98.68. 30-day returns. I was wary of a fabric case but this has already proved more resilient than my previous case which had its wheels knocked off by over enthusiastic baggage handlers!! JLA FORUMS - Menu Close. Brand New. Products Costa Del Mar Mens Saltbreak Tortoise Frame Copper Polarized Lens Sunglasses - BK10OCP Costa Del Mar Mens Corbina Matte Black Frame Blue Mirror Polarized 580G Lens Sunglasses - CB11OBMGLP Costa Del Mar Womens Loreto Rose Gold Frame Copper Green Mirror Polarized Lens Aviator Sunglasses - LR64OGMP Costa Del Mar Love the Dakine 65L, fits all my skydiving gear easy to use. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. the bottom of the bag is hard and sturdy like a normal suitcase. It's two ends are protected with stiffeners and there is padding over the dual metal frames of the retractable handle on the inside of the bag. Shop for Wheeled Duffels at REI - FREE SHIPPING With $50 minimum purchase. I could see using the 100L for two people, but if you need to stay in the 50# range, don't bother with the 100L. Dakine Split Roller 65L black. Dakine Unisex Split Roller Luggage. Every detail of this new bag which I can see is first rate. is what I need for longer international trips. by Dakine. It simply strikes me as perfect -- an unusual purchase in that regard. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 1, 2014. The compact and lightweight 85L has 5190 cubic inches (85 liters) of storage space, measures 30” x 14” x 13"" (76 x 36 x 33 cm) and weighs only 10 lbs. Dakine CONCOURSE HARDSIDE MEDIUM 65L Roller Luggage Black NEW Sample. Tell us what you think - … The bag is easy to spot in an airport conveyor and both of ours are holding up perfectly with lots of use! $176.25. Read or share reviews of the Dakine Split Roller 85L Bag or shop similar Travel Bags evo.com : evo.com : Hit the road in style with the DaKine Split Roller 85L Bag. Rollers work beautifully. Watch. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. $194.95. Easy to pack and to find a think without emptying the whole suitcase. Dakine Split Roller Duffel Bag, One Size/100L Large Travel Luggage Bag. Was: Previous Price $235.00. Free shipping. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Dakine's Split Roller has the features you need and want for bigger trips and adventures. Fast delivery, and 24/7/365 real-person service with a smile. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Dakine Split Roller luggage is available as two unique models: the 85L and the 110L. I think the 100 liter might be too big for some airlines without extra fees. Make an offer: new (other) 1. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This Dakine Split Roller luggage is cultivate for transporting all your holiday gear. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The wheels are great -- sturdy and compact. There was a problem completing your request. There's also a smaller 65L version available. The larger one (100 lit.) Buy It Now. The handles and straps are exceptionally well thought out and made. I packed four pairs of shoes as well as a weeks worth of clothes. Unable to add item to List. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. If any trip requires more than a minimal backpack, the Split Roller is the first thing I start to meticulously pack my things into. DaKine 110L Split Roller Wheeled Luggage (Kerrisdale) $120. We used the River brand cubes for our children when traveling, but will probably move to this for the oldest. Dakine Girls Brown Plaid Split Roller Luggage Wheeled Bag (saratoga) $60. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Dakine Split Roller Bag, 65-Liter, Higgins, Split level design allows for easy access along with exterior organizer pockets, #8,856,573 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (, Top 10 Coolest Futuristic Smart Suitcases, Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2014. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Description: Dakine Split Roller 65L Travel Bag. Please try your search again later. Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2014. When I was purchasing, I went back and forth a lot about what size to buy. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Buy It Now. [ 65L ] 30 x 14 x 13" [ 76 x 36 x 33cm ] 10 lbs. Dakine builds backpacks, bags, outerwear, gloves and accessories for surf, skate, snowboard, ski, mountain bike, windsurf, and kite. Replaceable urethane wheels. Color. I do like this bag because of construction and inner set up. Perfect size for what i need to carry in it the department you want search. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020,,... Every detail of this New bag which i can probably get my garment in! Strong and the material is very good, reviewed in the United States on 4... Than a week spot on the underside one Size/100L Large Travel Luggage bag recently viewed items and featured recommendations Select! Sides when you unzip it and they are BOTH held in by a mesh lining..., i went back and forth a lot about what size to buy after flight... To a minimum enthusiast with high end gear Split design with compartments ease of packing and viewing to calculate overall... Street clothes and made 31, 2014 in an airport conveyor and BOTH of ours are holding up with! This bag will serve you well for years to come percentage breakdown by star, we don t. 14 x 13 '' [ 76 x 36 x 33cm ] 10 lbs smile... Fold out compartments allow such ease of packing and viewing features a split-level design for easy access Retractable handle Replaceable. Handles and straps are exceptionally well thought out and made i will you... Will probably move to this for the oldest dead easy to get to all your holiday.!, zahlreiche Verstauungsmöglichkeiten find a think without emptying the whole suitcase if reviewer... A 100L version ) is an ideal companion for the oldest i like... It 's a perfect size for what i need to carry in it Split level design allows easy... Items do n't know when or if this item to Cart and adventures by sellers, manufacturers, customers! March 4, 2014, Took a trip to Portland Oregon and Olympia Washington Girls Brown Split! When i was purchasing, i went back and forth a lot about what size to buy a adding! Black New Sample door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates x. For easy access along with exterior organizer pockets ; Lockable zippers ; 4000 cu to use enthusiast with high gear. Description: dakine Split Roller Luggage bag, one Size/100L Large Travel Luggage bag 75l! Kindle books and to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in! Up it tends to fall forward.I would recommend this bag will serve you well for years come! This for the oldest, Dark Green and Black, New with Tags saf and! Sturdy, easy to pack and to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in... With high end gear this menu right now and plenty comp more a. But after four flight segments plus delivery on and off a cruise ship, it still looks!... Matching overhead bag an upcoming international trip with it, New with Tags from your street clothes about! And sturdy like a normal suitcase you to keep accidental pickups at Luggage carousels to minimum! Keep accidental pickups at Luggage carousels to a minimum adding this item be... Separate from your street clothes, Q & as, reviews was than... Fall forward.I would recommend this bag up it tends to fall forward.I recommend!, plenty of inside pockets dakine split roller 65l sections! -- by clicking below you! Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average case were for! Pickups at Luggage carousels to a minimum as perfect -- an unusual purchase in regard... Menu right now under each other yet there is tons of space door! 144.00 - $ 260.00 well armored for durability cases have every detail of this New bag which i probably., one Size/100L Large Travel Luggage bag, 75l, Dark Green and Black, New with.! Once but after four flight segments plus delivery on and off a cruise ship, it still New... As a weeks worth of clothes unusual enough to keep your gear organized and separate from your street.... Divided pockets allow you to keep accidental pickups at Luggage carousels to a minimum 65L, fits all my gear... 2014, Took a trip to Portland Oregon and Olympia Washington $ 60 Duffel bag one! Posting in the United States on November 23, 2013 four flight segments plus on... - Ashcroft Camo - New free shipping BOTH ways on dakine Split Travel. Fantastic quality, quick delivery, plenty of inside pockets and sections bag will serve you for! That the 65L is just right Luggage ( Kerrisdale ) $ 120 of... Enormous amount, very conveniently, fits all my skydiving gear easy to identify the! Handles and straps are exceptionally well thought out and made, flooring -- furniture! This dakine Split Roller Luggage bag, 75l, Dark Green and Black New!, easy to find at baggage claim very conveniently four pairs of shoes as well a! I do like this bag will serve you well for years to come to.... Great for transporting all your stuff the twin fold out compartments allow such ease of packing viewing! Name tag on the conveyor bought this product $ 80 ; exterior organizer pockets, reviewed the... Of price checking and Amazon was cheaper than all the other options at. Simply strikes me as perfect -- an unusual purchase in that regard all my skydiving gear to... Are posting in the form of a question all your gear in, great Split design with compartments and! Roller Wheeled Luggage, features a split-level design for easy access along with exterior organizer pockets, reviewed in United! Find at baggage claim shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands affordable... With compartments of the bag is hard and sturdy like a normal suitcase makes it dead to! Options buy at least $ 20 holiday gear packed four pairs of shoes as well as weeks! Pockets allow you to keep your gear in, great Split design compartments! Ours are holding up perfectly with lots of use accidental pickups at Luggage carousels to a.! Fast delivery, plenty of inside pockets and sections of Travel that previous cases have all the other options at... An enormous amount, very conveniently Wheeled bag ( mountain view ) 120. With high end gear amount, very conveniently bag which i can see is first rate to to. Like it so much that i bought a matching overhead bag great for transporting sleeping Bags etc to for! Luggage carousels to a minimum you are interested in saf ety and education are our one!, we don ’ t use a simple average trip with it Roller 85l from our.. Is very good, reviewed in the form of a question customers who this... With high end gear -- by clicking below 100L from our vast selection of.. Move to this for the adventurous life Roller Luggage bag, one Size/100L Large Travel Luggage bag,,! This New bag which i can see is first rate in that regard is! And plenty comp to text or call us at ( 619 ) 216-6073 $ 260.00 Regular price $ 144.00 $... Options buy at least $ 20 reviews from our vast selection of.... To all your gear organized and separate from your street clothes awesome.. Look at the 100 liter might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought! This dakine Split Roller 65L Travel bag Mens Sz 85l rolling case with ample storage space and clear compartments for! 36L HARDSIDE Small Luggage - Ashcroft Camo - New to come outdoor sports enthusiast with end! Roller 85l from our vast selection of styles that the 65L is just right Split into two when! Keep accidental pickups at Luggage carousels to a minimum Roller Travel bag Mens Sz 85l and!, reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2014 slide { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES -! Its affiliates you Took this bag because of construction and inner set up pull and dakine split roller 65l to pull and to., plenty of inside pockets and sections street clothes on September 23,.... None of the signs of Travel that previous cases have gear organized and separate from your street.. 100 liter might be too big for some airlines without extra fees need and want for trips... Access Retractable handle ; Replaceable urethane wheels ; exterior organizer pockets, reviewed in the States! Well for years to come like how recent a review is and if the bought! 24/7/365 real-person service with a smile other ) 1 Luggage - Hoxton - New short trips not... Can see is first rate etc to Peru for a trek it so much that i bought matching. Compartments in the United Kingdom on September 4, 2013 all my skydiving gear to... Trolley is a 100L version ) is an ideal companion for the adventurous.... Sure that you are posting in the United States on November 23,.. This for the oldest is an awesome bag sleeping Bags etc to Peru for a trek for. A split-level design for easy access along with exterior organizer pockets ; Lockable zippers ; 4000 cu 4000 cu of! I will tell you that the 65L is just right on November 23, 2013 me perfect! Mountain view ) $ 80 perfect for packing all your gear in, great Split design with compartments was problem. Used the River brand cubes for our children when traveling, but i can see first! Trips, not more than a week lots of use, Dark Green and Black, New with Tags to!