Images of the Gray Fullbuster voice actors from the Fairy Tail franchise. Such a sweet character and such a fun show! I mean obviously", "It was a scary experience to step into uncharted territory and provide a voice for this sweet little creature, but I am so thrilled I was given the opportunity to voice him in the #Netflix dub of #EvangelionNetflix Hope you love this little fella as much as I do! Anime's English Dub Cast, BD Release", "Crunchyroll Adds English Dubs for Isekai Cheat Magician and To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts", "Had so much fun joining the MAGICAL cast of #MagiaRecord as #AlinaGray! love u! He is an actor and composer, known for Fairy Tail (2009), Fairy Tail: Priestess of the Phoenix (2012) and Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry (2017). Fairy Tail (TV Series 2009–2019) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. ]★ Cherami Leigh (Anne Wells) and Jon Christie just tied the knot! Actors: 244 Characters: 125 Shows: 4 Movies: 2 Games: 3. ", "Ai Tenchi Muyo! He dons a closed dark, collared, tight-fitting jacket (around which he bears a bullet belt) which, around the bottom, is fastened by a buckle; around his left arm, Drake wears a band with the mark of his guild. Movie: Fairy Tail … Voice Actors, Characters, TV Shows, Movies, Video Games, ... Fairy Tail. I voice Rin! Colleen Smith Clinkenbeard (born April 13, 1980) is an American voice actress, line producer, ADR director and script writer at Funimation who provides the voices for English versions of Japanese anime series. Lyon’s eyes are slanted, with dark round pupils and surrounded by similarly dark lines. Drake completes his attire by wearing a dark headband, which is also emblazoned with the mark of his guild. scott and tori forever :,)", "★[CONGRATULATIONS! Gray's most prominent feature is his spiky black-colored hair. Newton Pittman is the English dub voice of Gray Fullbuster in Fairy Tail, and Yuichi Nakamura is the Japanese voice. He has dark blue eyes, and his body is toned and muscular.After the mission on Galuna Island, he gets a scar on his forehead above his left eye that is partially covered by his hair. voiced by Tia Ballard and 3 others. Happy. Voiced most times by Newton Pittman, Yuichi Nakamura. David Wald was born on May 11, 1973 as David R. Wald. #penpenpic.twitter.com/QxHtO96xGN", "Aniplex of America Reveals Cells at Work! Tia Lynn Ballard (born May 11, 1986 in Paris, Texas) is an American actress, artist, comedian, writer and voice actress for FUNimation Entertainment and Seraphim Digital. English Dub Cast Announced", "Sailor Moon R: The Movie Premiere Was Immersive Experience For Fans", "To everyone who is asking, Gaige is voiced by Cherami Leigh", "Persona 5 Voice Cast Announced, Includes Overwatch's McCree, One Punch Man's Saitama, and More", "Akiba's Beat Gets Dual Audio In The West, Pre-Orders Include Pinkun Plushie", "So thrilled to share my incredible experience working on @HorizonPS4Dawn voicing this incredible character #Ikrie. Alexis Tipton, Actress: Hagane no renkinjutsushi: Mirosu no seinaru hoshi. Characters. David Wald, Actor: Shingeki no kyojin. I think you are really going to enjoy this game and I hope you love this character as much as I do! Gray Fullbuster. Newton Pittman is the English dub voice of Gray Fullbuster in Fairy Tail the Movie: Phoenix Priestess, and Yuichi Nakamura is the Japanese voice. Everlue (エバルー Ebarū) is a corrupt1 politician who held absolute power and influence over Shirotsume Town. Leigh began acting at the age of six. TV Show: Fairy Tail. Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor, Chain Chronicle – The Light of Haecceitas –, Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine, The Heroic Legend of Arslan: Dust Storm Dance, World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman. He has bluish silver hair, most of which are spiky strands that jut upwards on top of his head, except for some which are kept pointing down and partially cover the upper left part of his face. Dub Cast", "Stream & Watch Steins;Gate Episodes Online - Sub & Dub", "Bryce Papenbrook, Cherami Leigh Lead Sword Art Online Dub Cast - News", "Funimation Reveals Tenchi War on Geminar Dub Cast & Clip (Updated)", "A Certain Scientific Railgun - English Cast Announcement", "Funimation Reveals Ikki Tousen XX's English Dub Cast, Trailer", "Viz Media's Coppelion Dub Casts Erica Lindbeck, Cassandra Lee Morris, Shelby Lindley", "Funimation Unveils Code:Breaker's English Dub Cast, Trailer", "New Sailor Moon Dub Cast Revealed at Anime Expo", "Funimation Announces Hyperdimension Neptunia Dub Cast", "Funimation Unveils Daimidaler's Dub Cast, Trailer, December 15 Date", "Magi: The Kingdom of Magic English Dub Casts Johnny Yong Bosch, Stephanie Sheh", "Viz Media Reveals More English Dub Cast for Sailor Moon R Anime", "Aniplex Offers The Asterisk War Season 1 on English-Dubbed Blu-ray", "Ben Diskin, Michelle Ruff Star as Satoru in Erased English Dub", "Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans' English Dub Casts Cherami Leigh as Kudelia", "Funimation Reveals Garo: Crimson Moon English Dub Cast", "Sunrise to Release Gundam SEED, Destiny with New English Dub", "Kicking off announcements w/ the Garo vets, comin' back for more! [6], Leigh married fellow actor Jon Christie on April 13, 2014, whom she had dated since 2010.