($266.67 per ounce). It had rich color coverage with a soft, silky texture that wasn’t powdery nor too firmly-pressed into the pan. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush II Review & Swatches Exactly two months ago I published a post about the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes in Radiant Magenta and Mood Exposure and since then, I have acquired two more shades, Dim Infusion and Diffused Heat, which I will talk about today. HOURGLASS AMBIENT® LIGHTING BLUSH. Also, the Treatment Oil costs $49. Are you ready? is a muted, medium-dark coral with moderate, warm undertones and fine, golden pearl that gave it a luminous sheen. It stayed on beautifully for almost nine hours on me before fading visibly. Complexion, color and skincare are crafted to be undetectably transformative while effortless to apply. Exactly two months ago I published a post about the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes in Radiant Magenta and Mood Exposure and since then, I have acquired two more shades, Dim Infusion and Diffused Heat, which I will talk about today. Today I wanted to share with you a review on a blush that I've been rather smitten with lately. Top swatch Ambient Lighting Blush in At Night Bottom swatch Ambient Lighting Powder. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Makeup by Hourglass Cosmetics - Shop Hourglass makeup including foundation, lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara. Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol, Benzoic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Diamond Powder, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tin Oxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate. Hourglass Ghost Ambient Lighting Palette: This palette really is the perfect travel palette as you’ve got finishing powder which you can use to set your face, bronzer, blush and highlighter. Découvrez une nouvelle façon de blusher: cet hybride révolutionnaire combine les effets de lumière personnalisée de la Poudre Lumière Ambient et un spectre de couleurs modernes à couper le souffle. At Night. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush – Dim Infusion photos, review, swatches . Ambient Lighting Blush Blush HOURGLASS. is a muted, medium-dark coral with moderate, warm undertones and fine, golden pearl that gave it a luminous sheen. In an all-over powder, I don’t mind what can sometimes veer on powderiness, but in a blush, it can be easy to overload color onto the blush and then onto the skin. is a new, limited edition six-pan face palette that features three existing shades and three new shades. Hourglass, who is known especially for their fabulously glowing setting powders, came out with a line of corresponding Ambient Lighting Blushes which have the same finely milled texture and glowing appearance. FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent). Stealing the spotlight this spring? Hourglass Diffused Edit Ambient Lighting Trio ($ 64.00 for 0.29 oz.) Description: “A groundbreaking hybrid that combines the customized lighting effects of Ambient Lighting Powder with a spectrum of breathtakingly modern hues for seamless, soft-focus, and multidimensional color. Hourglass has taken their wildly popular Ambient Lighting Powders and mixed them with pigments to create a blush line. Hourglass ambient lighting blush. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette ($58) is filled with three shades of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Incandescent Electra (new, exclusive shade), Luminous Flush, and Mood Exposure. Opportunities abound for clever wordplay with the name of these new Ambient Lighting Blushes by Hourglass. PROPRIETES et BIENFAITS: - Le Blush Lumière Ambient f Today I wanted to share with you a review on a blush that I've been rather smitten with lately. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush – Dim Infusion photos, review, swatches. Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol, Benzoic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Diamond Powder, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tin Oxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate. OK, I’m turning over the hourglass now… The blush applied evenly to bare skin, diffused well along the edges, and the more blended in the powder was, the more luminous the finish became--glowing but not overtly shimmery (so definitely not in pore-emphasizing territory!). It is a permanent blush that retails for $40.00 and contains 0.15 oz. Discover a new way to blush: This groundbreaking hybrid combines the customized lighting effects of Ambient® Lighting Powder with a spectrum of breathtakingly modern hues. The blush applied evenly to bare skin, diffused well along the edges, and the more blended in the powder was, the more luminous the finish became–glowing but not overtly shimmery (so definitely not in pore-emphasizing territory!). is a muted, medium-dark coral with moderate, warm undertones and fine, golden pearl that gave it a luminous sheen. I don’t want to keep you from the fun I hope you’re having (it is Friday, after all), but do you have time for a 2-minute review? The Unlocked re-release is in the same Ghost packaging with the addition of a little bunny to symbolize their 100% cruelty-free and vegan status. Each individual product is 0.049oz in size (a grand total of just under 0.3oz for the whole palette), compared to the 0.35oz you get in a single Ambient Lighting Powder ($45 each) or the 0.15oz you get in the Ambient Lighting Blush ($35 each) and Ambient Lighting Bronzer ($50 each). Overall Thoughts This is my first purchase from hourglass and I can’t wait to try more of their makeup, especially Ambient Lighting powders. Champagne Strobe Light; And here are the all important swatches for you! Ce blush est fragile. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! 5. • Ambient Lighting Blush fuses universally flattering Ambient Lighting Powders with vivid cheek colors, creating airy, lightweight hybrid blushes that provide seamless, soft-focus, multidimensional color. Each powder is 1.4g for a total of 8.4g of product. There are 20 shades in our database. The palette contained two finishing powders, one highlighter, one bronzer, and two blushes. The palette is a standard, reflective pale gold compact similar to the previous Ambient Lighting Blush Palette Since at the time of their release (and even now) most colors were sold out, I had to forgo my first pick, Diffused … Hourglass has simply taken everything we love about their Ambient Lighting Powder and added swirls of color pigment to the mix. Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? Available in 7 shades. 28 Lip Treatment Oil launched today right here.If you’d like … The formula is supposed to have “depth and dimension” unlike traditional blush, be “lightweight and airy,” and have the “perfect balance of pigment and powder.” Hourglass says it uses “an advanced ‘miscelare’ technique,” which means to mix in Italian (per Sephora) and is how the marbled effect is achieved. Hourglass had a released a similar palette before but I did not like the shades included. Apr 5, 2015 - Explore misspandaland90's board "Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Swatches" on Pinterest. Sculpture Hourglass Sculpture Ambient Lighting Edit Palette ($80.00 for 0.24 oz.) TotalMakeupJunkie101. The top is shiny silver while the bottom is frosted clear plastic. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Review: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure I admittedly fell into the trap allure of the very hyped Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes . This innovative hybrid combines the qualities of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, the cutting-edge collection of finishing powders, with an array of vivid cheek colors. Lightweight and airy in texture, these handmade powders contain optically transparent particles that amplify the colors to a multidimensional level. HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Blushes in Diffused Heat & Mood Exposure - Thoughts and Swatches Lately I'm on a blush-kick and couldn't pass on the fairly new Ambient Blushes by Hourglass , which are currently only available at Ludwig Beck in Munich, where unfortunately they're nearly sold out everytime I want to order - that's no suprise, isn't it? Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? The Fancy Face 40,576 views. is a medium pink with warmer undertones and cooler, ultra-fine lavender pearl that gave it a luminous finish once applied and blended out on my skin. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes are hybrids of the Ambient Lighting Powders and blushes, aimed at giving a seamless, soft focus finish whilst giving your cheeks a pop of colour. Good afternoon. Taking a note from their Ambient Lighting Powder these new blushes use Photoluminescent Technology to exhibit depth and dimension. Hourglass Sublime Flush Ambient Lighting Blush (40,00 $ pour 0,15 oz) est un rose moyen avec des nuances plus chaudes et une perle de lavande ultra-fine plus fraîche qui lui a donné un fini lumineux une fois appliqué et estompé sur ma peau. Cost per gram is £8.90. • While traditional blush can tend to be flat, Ambient® Lighting Blush uses Photoluminescent Technology to exhibit depth and dimension. Hello, gorgeous. Obviously this was going to be a huge cult hit from the get-go. is a new, limited edition six-pan face palette that features three existing shades and three new shades. It stayed on beautifully for almost nine hours on me before fading visibly. Marci S. Love these blushes. • Ambient Lighting Blush fuses universally flattering Ambient Lighting Powders with vivid cheek colors, creating airy, lightweight hybrid blushes that provide seamless, soft-focus, multidimensional color. Hourglass At Night Ambient Lighting Blush ($40.00 for 0.15 oz.) The result is seamless, soft-focus and multidimensional color. Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) I’m not particularly a fan of powder blush and this sort of proves why – skin lustre needs movement and life to it which is something I think powders delete from your face. A Soft & Colorful Eyeshadow Look ft. Natasha Denona, A Coppery Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, A Pink & Purple Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, A Peacock Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, Chanel Rouge Allure Laque Swatches (x10) (Part 2), ColourPop Wine & Only Collection Swatches, Chanel Rouge Allure Lacques (2020) Swatches (x10), Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list. FURTHER READING: Formula Overview, which is a detailed review of the range as a whole. Limited edition/ Permanent? Hourglass At Night Ambient Lighting Blush. Thank you for your support! Of the 6 colors, there's only one shade that's new and exclusive to the palette while the rest is permanent and can be purchased individually. Discover a new way to blush. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! Hourglass At Night Ambient Lighting Blush ($40.00 for 0.15 oz.) Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! Hourglass At Night Ambient Lighting Blush ($40.00 for 0.15 oz.) Hey guys! Hourglass Dim Infusion Ambient Lighting Blush ($35) is one of six new shades of blush that Hourglass Cosmetics created to give cheeks a soft focused look.. Hourglass Ambient Blush in Sublime Flush. Hey guys! Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette: Review & Swatches! The Ghost packaging is sturdy plastic that has great quality to it. Hourglass Ghost Blush Quad – £45 for 4 shades. Hourglass, the cruelty free beauty brand, is known for its innovation and commitment to reinventing luxury cosmetics. Mood Exposure Ambient Lighting Blush; Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Sculpture. Up to $300 gift card w/$250+ purchase w/code. Résultat: des couleurs naturelles, floues et multidimensionnelles. The blush is also supposed to have “buildable color.” It does bring to mind the concept of a lot of baked formulas on the market, but I think the texture is softer and more finely-milled than most. Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! Sculpture Hourglass Sculpture Ambient Lighting Edit Palette ($80.00 for 0.24 oz.) This babe is the only blush I can use! Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? How Many Calories Do You Really Need for weight loss . Hourglass Ambient Blush SWATCHES and REVIEW! We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. May Contain (+/-): Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). When the Ghost Edit first released, the packaging was a polarizing topic amongst beauty lovers. Thank you! The Dupe List is here to help. Here are some of the top dupes for this product! Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Hourglass Mood Exposure Ambient Lighting Blush is the last and final blush I purchased for review. I wish it was slightly firmer or less powdery, which would minimize waste and make it more foolproof to apply. Complexion, color and skincare are crafted to be undetectably transformative while effortless to apply. : Permanent. A groundbreaking hybrid that combines the customized lighting effects of the Ambient Lighting Powders with modern hues, these wearable new blushes offer seamless, soft-focus, and multidimensional color. Looking for the perfect color? Diffused Heat brings together a poppy shade of blush and combines it with a base of Hourglass Diffused Light Ambient Lighting Powder which is a soft, warm pale yellow. “ Discover a new way to blush: This groundbreaking hybrid combines the customized lighting effects of Ambient Lighting Powder with a spectrum of breathtakingly modern hues. Hourglass’s original collection of Ambient® Lighting Blush fuses universally flattering Ambient Lighting Powders with vivid cheek colors for soft-focus, multidimensional color with a naturally radiant finish. Thank you for your support! See more ideas about Ambient lighting, Blush, Swatch. It performed consistently with past Hourglass’ palette releases with the finishing powders being very Each of the blushes coordinates with one of their Ambient Lighting Powders, hence the "luminous" and "diffused". Thank you! I hope so, because this is one I think you’ll like. Hourglass Ghost Ambient Lighting Edit – £75 for 6 shades. Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Blush Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Reviews. Read now. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! is a trio of Hourglass' blushes, including one These Ambient Lighting Blushes are turning me on! I’m still busy testing out the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush but swatches and pictures seemed like a good order of business today!. Think about it… You [Ambient Lighting Blush] light up my life. Thank you! May Contain (+/-): Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). • Ambient Lighting Blush fuses universally flattering Ambient Lighting Powders with vivid cheek colors, creating airy, lightweight hybrid blushes that provide seamless, soft-focus, multidimensional color. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Finally, the Confession Refillable Lipstick costs $36. Not to worry -- we can still help! COST. Apr 5, 2015 - Explore misspandaland90's board "Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Swatches" on Pinterest. Ambient Lighting Blush swatches (L-R): Sublime Flush, Vivid Flush (LE), Diffused Heat, Ethereal Glow. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Hourglass At Night is a moderately warm-toned, medium-dark coral with a luminous finish. This is a brilliant way to keep it fresh whilst delivering what these edit palettes are all about – complexion perfection. Ambient Lighting Edit: Blush Quad: REVIEW. January 16, 2019 | By infinitereflections | Tags: hourglass, hourglass ambient lighting, hourglass ambient lighting blush, luminous flush, mood exposure, radiant magenta, swatches Last year, I didn’t buy a lot of blushes but I did purchase a couple of Hourglass Ambient Lighting blushes. See more ideas about Ambient lighting, Blush, Swatch. Super . Each shade in this versatile spectrum delivers a radiant natural finish and offers beautifully buildable color. You can find the entire Hourglass Collection at Sephora, Beautylish, Neiman Marcus and on the Hourglass Website. So, the gleam might be there in the pan, and you can see it on your face but you can’t really see any life under it, if you see what I mean. One thing that surprised me about these was the size. The Hourglass At Night Ambient Lighting Blush is launching as part of an Hourglass At Night Collection, alongside the No. Thus far I got four out of the six Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush as that was all that was in stock when I went to grab them up. La texture était incroyablement douce au toucher, finement moulue et soyeuse sans être trop poudreuse. Resistence is futile and I know that it’s better for everyone if I just get what I want to get. AVAILABLE NOW AT SEPHORA HERE-Ambient Blush: http://goo.gl/kDRqqEsave 10% on the brushes shown in this video (and your entire purchase)! It had rich color coverage with a soft, silky texture that wasn't powdery nor too firmly-pressed into the pan. ), Charlotte Tilbury The Super Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, Makeup by Mario Master Metallics Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, MAC Asterisk & Destined for Stardom Kissing Stars Lipstick Reviews & Swatches. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links. Is a new, Nordstrom-exclusive palette that includes a finishing powder, blush and bronzer. Thanks! is a muted, medium-dark coral with moderate, warm undertones and fine, golden pearl that gave it a luminous sheen. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush is a blush that retails for $40.00 and contains 0.15 oz. • While traditional blush can tend to be flat, Ambient® Lighting Blush uses Photoluminescent Technology to exhibit depth and dimension. Is a new, Nordstrom-exclusive palette that includes a finishing powder, blush and bronzer. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. * Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow ... REVIEW & SWATCHES | NEW Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes - Duration: 17:01. Perfect for light olive skin. 5. lavendera . Ambient Lighting Blush in: Nude Glow; Mood Flush; Ambient Metallic Strobe Powder in. The palette contained two finishing powders, one highlighter, one bronzer, and two blushes. Big news for Hourglass fans.. there’s a brand new shade of their beautiful blushers coming our way. Thanks! Available in 7 shades. SWATCHES. Though I try not to get caught up in the hype when it comes to new products, sometimes it carries me away and I can’t help myself. Hourglass has taken their wildly popular Ambient Lighting Powders and mixed them with pigments to create a blush line. • Ambient Lighting Blush fuses universally flattering Ambient Lighting Powders with vivid cheek colors, creating airy, lightweight hybrid blushes that provide seamless, soft-focus, multidimensional color. And, the Ambient At Night Blush ( 0.15 oz./4.2g) costs $49. This is called Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette! I hope so, because this is one I think you’ll like. Hourglass At Night Ambient Lighting Blush Review & Swatches, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush swatches, Post Comments It is always so exciting to see new shades mixed with some of our absolute favourites. I didn’t expect this to be the case at all, but when swirling together the shades in Diffused Heat, the resulting combination is essentially a very slightly darker and more muted version of the new Sublime Flush shade. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette ($58) is filled with three shades of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Incandescent Electra (new, exclusive shade), Luminous Flush, and Mood Exposure. Browse all of our Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush swatches. ( • While traditional blush can tend to be flat, Ambient® Lighting Blush uses Photoluminescent Technology to exhibit depth and dimension. Each of the blushes coordinates with one of their Ambient Lighting Powders, hence the "luminous" and "diffused". We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. The texture is very soft and delicate; it feels exactly like the Ambient Lighting Powders. The blushes are very soft, very nice, and blend extremely well on the skin. Both palettes have … The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush ($35 USD each) was the most highly anticipated launch of 2014 thus far. Hourglass At Night Ambient Lighting Blush ($40.00 for 0.15 oz.) Hourglass Dim Infusion Ambient Lighting Blush ($35) is one of six new shades of blush that Hourglass Cosmetics created to give cheeks a soft focused look.. Cost per gram is £8.03 Hourglass, the cruelty free beauty brand, is known for its innovation and commitment to reinventing luxury cosmetics. The result is seamless, soft-focus and multidimensional color. Good afternoon. This one however had some beautiful deep-er shades that had the potential to suit a lot of different skin tones.