Available this holiday season in a polished gold compact with architectural facets. Each is formulated with the brand's Photoluminescent Technology to diffuse light across your skin, giving it a radiant, glowy finish. Hourglass Ambient™ Lighting Edit Sculpture is available in a sculpted gold compact, just in time for the festive season. All three colors come from the permanent range, so that each can be purchased individually on request. About Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit - Sculpture. It consists of six shades, three of which are already existing and three which are new: Diffused Light (existing): soft, warm, ivory finishing powder. It IS coming out in the right order, because this is the third year in a row that Hourglass has done a palm-sized travel kit o’ powders for the holidays, and it’s numero three. 4; and now, the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Ghost. suitable for those who likes a natural look. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette next to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting and Ambient Blush Palettes for comparison… Just as an FYI, the pans in this Edit palette are smaller than the pans in previous Hourglass Lighting Palettes, but I don’t think that’s as bad as it sounds, because you do get a lot of different colors to choose from, and seriously, these powders go a long way. This palette, though? TOP OCTOBER POST. ... Diffused Edit: Diffused Light, Euphoric Fusion, and Luminous Bronze Light. What it does : This palette is filled with everything you need to create the perfect light wherever you go. Dim Light: A neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights the complexion. The shades: • Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light • Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light • Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Glistening Strobe Light (New) 3; Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Vol. Is a new, Nordstrom-exclusive palette that includes a finishing powder, blush and bronzer. ซื้อ Ambient Lighting Palette - Diffused Edit - Exclusive for Sephora Only จาก Hourglass ที่นี. The blush was substantially more blush-dominant in the marbling, which resulted in a much darker blush color than … The gorgeous Hourglass Cosmetics Holiday 2020 Collection arrives today with a new Sculpture Ambient Lighting Edit Palette! I needed a new Diffused Light powder and wanted to try the blush and bronzer from the Hourglass line. Packed with three bestselling shades, it’s complete with a trio of new shades of blush, bronzer and highlighter (we’re talking Glistening Strobe Light, Natural Bronze Light and Vibrant Flush). This palette features an edited selection of Ambient Finishing Powder, Blush, Bronzer and Metallic Strobe Powder in a striking gold compact with architectural facets. Strobe Lighting Powder in Iridescent Strobe Light: A rose pearl powder that gives a refined glow to the complexion. I love the first one, Vol. Buy Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Sculpture 6 x 1.4g and other Hourglass products at feelunique.com The anticipated Ambient Lighting Edit returns with three bestselling and three exclusive new shades of blush, bronzer, highlighter, and finishing powder for a glowing complexion. it has a blush, bronzer and finishing powder suitable for light to medium skin tones. What it is : A limited-edition lighting essential edit with three best-selling and three new shades of blush, bronzer, highlighter and finishing powder. NEW RELEASE. Diffused edit. It features three exclusive new shades: one new Ambient Lighting Bronzer, Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush and Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder. I just wasn’t interested in this at the time of its release last year. This limited edition palette of lighting essentials is everything you need to create the perfect light wherever you go. Free shipping and returns on HOURGLASS Sculpture Ambient Lighting Edit Palette (Limited Edition) at Nordstrom.com. Hourglass Diffused Edit Ambient Lighting Trio ($64.00 for 0.29 oz.) is a new, Nordstrom-exclusive palette that includes a finishing powder, blush, and bronzer; all three shades are from the permanent range, so any could be purchased individually if desired. It performed consistently with past Hourglass’ palette releases with the finishing powders being very The Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 palette is encased in a rose gold, mirror-esque case, which is sleek and stunning but it also leaves smudges. Whipping up an iconic bunch into limited-edition packaging, Hourglass creates the Sculpture Holiday collection. The Ambient™ Lighting Edit palette. 2 hours ago. Close. What it is: A collection of Ambient™ Lighting Palettes featuring three shades of Ambient™ Lighting Powder, Ambient™ Lighting Blush, Ambient™ Strobe Lighting Blush, Ambient™ Lighting Bronzer or Ambient™ Strobe Lighting Powder. The shades are describes as follows. 1, and still use it all the time. Create a glowing complexion with the Sculpture Ambient Edit Lighting by Hourglass. This travel-friendly palette of lighting essentials is everything you need to … The powders are vegan friendly and cruelty-free. Diffused Edit - natural, underrated the ambient lighting palette is highly raved but not for this particular shade. The palette contained two finishing powders, one highlighter, one bronzer, and two blushes. Create endless looks with this do it all palette. Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting - Edit Palette: ... Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting - Edit Palette: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Furthermore, Houglass Ambient Lighting Edit Ghost, is the fifth year that Hourglass created a Holiday Ambient Lighting Edit! See 18 member reviews and photos. — the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit – Volume 3? ... this all-in-one palette teams three new and exclusive bronze and blush shades with three best-selling finishing and strobing powders to create a finished and flawless complexion. The Ambient Lighting Edit Sculpture Palette has quite a few repromotes from the existing Hourglass lineup. Formulated with Photoluminescent Technology to diffuse surrounding light for skin that appears lit from within. worth the investment! Sculpture Hourglass Sculpture Ambient Lighting Edit Palette ($80.00 for 0.24 oz.) But since I adore my Hourglass Ghost Ambient Lighting Edit Palette so much, when I heard the Hourglass Unlocked Ambient Lighting Edit Palette was going to be re-launched in the Ghost packaging, I was all about it! The anticipated Ambient Lighting Edit returns with three bestselling and three exclusive new shades of blush, bronzer, highlighter, and finishing powder for a glowing complexion. Shop Ambient™ Lighting Edit - Ghost by HOURGLASS at MECCA. Each powder is formulated with Photoluminescent Technology to capture and diffuse light, and it travel-friendly. Ever since I saw the first sneak peeks of the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit - Surreal Light palette being released for Holidays 2016 I knew I'll need to have it. Top Row: Ambient Lighting Powders in Iridescent Strobe Light; Dim Light; Diffused Light. New Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette Edit for $64 at Ulta. A full-sized Ambient Lighting Powders are priced at $45.00 for 0.35 oz, Luminous Bronze Light Ambient Lighting Blush sells for $50.00 for 0.39 oz and Mood Exposure Ambient Lighting Blush sells for $35.00 for 0.15 oz.