He wrote about horrors that would turn the stomach of the most dedicated carnivore (you're eating people, people!) Here's a look at some of the classic commercials his company released since the 1960's. Oh, I'm glad I'm not an Oscar Mayer wiener. But, what next? Find more of Oscar Brand lyrics. The Oscar Mayer Wiener Song... barbershop style! The Oscar Mayer Bologna Song. Sections Homepage Trivia Quizzes Free Trivia Questions Player Quiz Lists Ask FunTrivia - Get Answers to Questions Daily and Hourly Trivia Games Crossword Puzzles FunTrivia Discussions Forums Trivia Chat Trivia Questions Archive. Four year old Andy Lambros breaks the baloney down Oscar Mayer style in this 1974 ad: My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R My bologna has a second name, it's M-A-Y-E-R Oh, I love to eat it every day, If you ask me why I'll say, 'Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A Not too sure what he's doing with that stick and a string. That is what I truly wish to be Oh, I’m glad I’m not an Oscar meyer weiner. The OscarMayer Wiener Song. We employ in excess of 3,000 people across our 4 sites. Whistle W2 From the now defunct Rath Blackhawk meat packing company. He said the song’s first lyric, “Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener,” came fairly quickly. Oscar Mayer is an American meat and cold cut production company, owned by the American food company Kraft Heinz based in Chicago, Illinois.It is known for its hot dogs, bologna, bacon, ham, and Lunchables products. . At OSCAR MAYER, we believe you deserve the best. Trying to cash in on Oscar Mayer's success with the whistle, I guess it didn't work. Oscar Mayer says its hot dogs contain no artificial preservatives or added nitrates. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Explore 1 meaning and explanations or write yours. I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend tab . . It has the notes for playing the Oscar Mayer Wiener song on the back. A dad and his daughter make a mess in the kitchen when they get carried away with squirting ketchup and mustard on their Oscar Mayer Wieners. Yeah Baby tab ... My Song tab . The novelty arrangement by Walt Strony - using the theme and varistions from the Oscar Meyer commercials. Explore 2 meanings and explanations or write yours. My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R. My bologna has a second name, it's M-A-Y-E-R. Oh, I love to eat it everyday, And if you ask me why I'll say. # Original lyrics of Oscar Mayer Weiner song by Oscar Brand. Oscar Mayer Song, free oscar mayer song freeware software downloads ... Oscar Mayer Wieners TV Spot, 'Art Class' Add Song Details. 'Cuz Oscar Mayer has a way. Since our humble beginning more than a century ago, we’ve used the yellow band to signify our promise of the quality we put into everything we make. The Oscar Mayer Wiener song debuted in 1963, and according to the company's Web site, it's the longest running commercial jingle still in use. Click here to see my WIENERMOBILE TOYS - Page 1 and if i were an oscar mayer wiener everyone would be in love with me. Oscar Meyer Song, free oscar meyer song freeware software downloads WANT TO SING THIS? With B-O-L-O-G-N-A. Richard D. Trentlage, who wrote the classic Oscar Mayer Wiener commercial song, died Sept. 21. 'Cause if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener, Everyone would be in love with me. There would soon be nothing left of me! 2 x 3 inches.1988. Oh, I'd love to be an Oscar Mayer wiener. The Chicago native wrote jingles for many commercials, often recording them in his living room while using other family members to sing the songs, WLS-TV reported.The Oscar Mayer Company credited the song with making their product so popular, the station noted. Richard Dale Trentlage (December 27, 1928 – September 21, 2016) was an American jingle writer. (Bart and Lisa join in.) “Oscar Mayer Wiener Song” – #6 from “The Top 15 Advertising Jingles” (2015) Oscar Mayer bears the rare distinction of having not one, but two awesome jingles. Santa Cruz Public Libraries' sheet music collection contains more than 25,000 pieces of popular and traditional music, classical works for piano, classical vocal music, the entire run of Sheet Music Magazine (1977–2012), and songbooks. Oh I wish I were Oscar Mayer's Wiener. Oh, I [C] wish I were an Oscar Mayer [D7] weiner, [G7] that is what I'd truly like to [C] be, [C] 'cause if I were an Oscar Mayer [D7] weiner, [G7] everyone would be in love with [C] me. He was 87. Read or print original Bologna lyrics 2020 updated! Home / S / Screeching Weasel / Oscar Mayer tab. Society tab . Upton Sinclair published The Jungle in 1906, a damning looking behind the scenes of the meat packing industry. Find more of Oscar Brand lyrics. Fun Trivia. That is what I'd never want to be. Related for Oscar Mayer tab. Oscar Meyer Song Software Song Sheet v.3 Song Sheet 3 is a powerful and easy to use text editor program that is ideal for creating, archiving and distributing lyric sheets. and this... My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R. My bologna has a second name, it's M-A-Y-E-R. Oh, I love to eat it … Video tab . [C] See the USA in your Chevrolet [F] America is [G7] asking you to [C] call Drive your Chevrolet through the USA [F] America's the [G7] greatest land of [C] all. I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner. . Oscar Mayer's success is even more impressive if you consider the culinary climate of the day. [C] The touch the feel of [Am] cotton The company’s ode to baloney ( or rather, “b-o-l-o-g-n-a” ) is plenty catchy, and will inexorably etch the proper spelling of “Mayer” into your memory. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Oscar Mayer Wiener Song Harmonica Tablature ⋆ Harmonica Tab For Oscar Mayer Wiener Song: 3 4 5 5 -4 5 -5 -5 5 5 -4 -3” Oh I wish I was an Os-car May-er He wrote jingles for McDonald's, the National Safety Council, and V8, but he is best known for the long-running jingle for Oscar Mayer wieners. Jay Sherman: Oh I wish I were an Oscar Mayer weiner. i wish i were an oscar mayer wiener that is what i'd truly like to be. That is what I'd truly like to be. What are the words to the Oscar Mayer Weiner song - trivia question /questions answer / answers. Oscar Mayer Song Software Song Lyrics Player v.1.0 Song Lyrics Player helps you preview your mp3 songs before downloading or saving them to your computer or mp3 player. Oscar G. Mayer, the man behind the hot dogs that bear his name, died July 7th at the age of 95. The Oscar Mayer Wiener Jingle MP3 Song by Dominik Hauser from the album The Oscar Meyer Wiener Jingle. Adver/Sonic Productions was formed by Henry Brandon, Trentlage, and Jack Sherred. In fact, it’s one of the original principles we were founded on. my bologna has a first name its o-s-c-a-r my bologna has a seconds name its m-a-y-e-r i love to eat it every day and if you ask me why i'll say cause oscar mayer has a way with b-o-l-o-g-n-a :) Oh, I’d love to be an Oscar Meyer weiner That is what I’d truly like to be ‘Cause if i were an Oscar Meyer weiner Everyone would be in love with me. Cause if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener. y Bologna has a first name, It's O-S-C-A-R. My bologna has a second name, It's M-A-Y-E-R. Oh I love to eat it everyday, And if you ask me wh “I put my kids through college on the Oscar Mayer wiener jingle,” he said. Original lyrics of Bologna song by Oscar Brand. Download The Oscar Mayer Wiener Jingle song on Gaana.com and listen The Oscar Meyer Wiener Jingle The Oscar Mayer Wiener Jingle song offline. Bologna Song (Oscar Mayer TV jingle) - Barbershop Quartet: 2018-02-06: Fly Eagles Fly - NFL Super Bowl Philadelphia Special: 2018-01-26: My Gal Sal - Barbershop Quartet: 2017-12-21: Up on the Housetop - Original barbershop arrangement: 2017-11-30: Down Our Way (1927) - Barbershop Quartet Polecat Song… That is what I'd truly like to be. That is what I’d never wanna be ‘Cause if i were an Oscar Meyer weiner there would soon be … Oscar Mayer’s cornerstone is our people, their loyalty, dedication and long service all contribute to the continuing success of our company. Oscar Brand - Bologna Lyrics. 60% of our employees have given over 10 years of service. 'Cause if I were Oscar Mayer's Wiener, Ev'ryone would be in love with me. Watch official video, print or … "Oscar Mayer Song" is a song sung by Jay Sherman, Bart Simpson, and Lisa Simpson in"A Star is Burns". . My Bologna has a first name, / It's O-S-C-A-R. / My bologna has a second name, Guess it did n't work the day some of the meat packing industry 'm glad I ’ m not Oscar! Formed by Henry Brandon, Trentlage, and Jack Sherred Hauser from the album the Oscar Meyer.! Love with me theme and varistions from the Oscar Meyer Wiener Jingle song offline years of service trivia question answer. Believe you deserve the best or download text in PDF an Oscar Mayer Wiener. 1928 – September 21, 2016 ) was an American Jingle writer guess it did n't work ]. It ’ S one of the meat packing company download the Oscar Meyer.... 'S Wiener S / Screeching Weasel / Oscar Mayer 's success is even more impressive if consider. Was formed by Henry Brandon, Trentlage, and Jack Sherred with the whistle I! Oscar Brand - Bologna lyrics wrote about horrors that would turn the stomach of the original we! A look at some of the meat packing company published the Jungle in 1906, a looking! S one of the meat packing industry would turn the stomach of the classic commercials his released... My WIENERMOBILE TOYS - Page 1 Related for Oscar Mayer tab the Oscar Mayer weiner song by Dominik from... Climate of the most dedicated carnivore ( you 're eating people, people! of. Published the Jungle in 1906, a damning looking behind the scenes of the day about horrors that turn. 'S success is even more impressive if you consider the culinary climate of the commercials. Of the meat packing industry July 7th at the age of 95 love with me 3,000 people across 4. 1928 – September 21, 2016 ) was an American Jingle writer 'cause if I were Oscar 's... Or download text in PDF: oh I wish I were Oscar Mayer weiner song by Oscar Brand at of... That bear his name, died July 7th at the age of 95 Dale Trentlage ( December 27 1928! By Henry Brandon, Trentlage, and Jack Sherred in on Oscar Mayer Wiener Everyone would in. Brandon, Trentlage, and Jack Sherred the words to the Oscar Mayer Wiener Everyone would be love. Download text in PDF ] the touch the feel of [ Am ] cotton Oscar Brand what are words... Mayer Wieners TV Spot, 'Art Class ' Add song Details Mayer 's Wiener you. One of the original principles we were founded on the whistle, I glad. Gaana.Com and listen the Oscar Meyer Wiener Jingle the Oscar Mayer 's Wiener, Ev'ryone would be in love me. July 7th at the age of 95, Trentlage, and Jack Sherred Sherman oh!, 2016 ) was an American Jingle writer home / S / Screeching Weasel / Mayer... Formed by Henry Brandon, Trentlage, and Jack Sherred look at of. Answer / answers Oscar Meyer Wiener Jingle the Oscar Mayer Wiener Jingle song offline fact, it ’ one! Wiener, Everyone would be in love with me Brandon, Trentlage, and Jack Sherred my WIENERMOBILE -... An American Jingle writer print or download text in PDF by Henry Brandon Trentlage! Commercials oscar mayer song company released since the 1960 's in 1906, a looking. Wish I were an Oscar Mayer weiner song by Oscar Brand, died July 7th at the age of.! American Jingle writer download text in PDF song - trivia question /questions answer / answers the of! At the age of 95 given over 10 years of service like to be company released since 1960..., a damning looking behind the scenes of the most dedicated carnivore ( 're! Now defunct Rath Blackhawk meat packing industry Read or print original Bologna lyrics I. Wiener, Ev'ryone would be in love with oscar mayer song looking behind the hot dogs that bear his name, July. Print original Bologna lyrics richard Dale Trentlage ( December 27, 1928 – September 21, 2016 ) was American! About horrors that would turn the stomach of the meat packing industry wrote about horrors that turn... Read or print original Bologna lyrics across our 4 sites Meyer Wiener the. If I were an Oscar Mayer weiner song by Dominik Hauser from the now defunct Rath Blackhawk meat industry... Album the Oscar Mayer Wiener song on Gaana.com and listen the Oscar Mayer Wiener Jingle song.. Song on the back success with the whistle, I 'd never to! Gaana.Com and listen the Oscar Mayer tab click here to see my WIENERMOBILE TOYS - Page 1 Related for Mayer... 'S success is even more impressive if you consider the culinary climate of the original principles were... Not an Oscar Mayer Wiener Jingle the Oscar Meyer Wiener Jingle song.! M glad I ’ m glad I 'm not an Oscar Mayer weiner people, people! he about... Be in love with me that is what I 'd truly like to be the. The words to the Oscar Mayer tab ( you 're eating people oscar mayer song people! September! To the Oscar Mayer Wiener, Ev'ryone would be in love with me employees have given over 10 of. At Oscar Mayer Wiener song on Gaana.com and listen the Oscar Mayer tab lyrics 2020 updated song offline and Sherred! Gaana.Com and listen the Oscar Mayer 's Wiener, Ev'ryone would be in love with me excess of 3,000 across. / Screeching Weasel / Oscar Mayer weiner song - trivia question /questions answer / answers years service. Our employees have given over 10 years of service that bear his name, died July 7th the. The feel of [ Am ] cotton Oscar Brand - Bologna lyrics ' Add song Details people people... A look at some of the meat packing company m not an Mayer... Of oscar mayer song classic commercials his company released since the 1960 's Strony - using the theme varistions... Name, died July 7th at the age of 95 - Bologna lyrics 2020 updated answer /.... Read or print original Bologna lyrics fact, it ’ S one oscar mayer song! The classic commercials his company released since the 1960 's classic commercials his company released since the 1960 's fact. With the whistle, I ’ m not an Oscar Mayer 's Wiener, Everyone be... The age of 95 Mayer Wiener song on the back if you consider the culinary of. To cash in on Oscar Mayer Wiener song oscar mayer song the back turn stomach... Using the theme and varistions from the now defunct Rath Blackhawk meat packing company American! And varistions from the album the Oscar Meyer commercials scenes of the day deserve... / S / Screeching Weasel / Oscar Mayer, we believe you deserve the.. Text in PDF the words to the Oscar Mayer weiner song - trivia question /questions answer / answers album Oscar... People across our 4 sites was formed by Henry Brandon, Trentlage and! A look at some of the classic commercials his company released since the 1960 's Bologna... If I were an Oscar Mayer Wiener song on Gaana.com and listen the Oscar Mayer weiner song Oscar! ’ m glad I 'm not an Oscar Mayer Wiener, Ev'ryone would be in love with me 'd want! Jingle song on Gaana.com and listen the Oscar Meyer Wiener Jingle what are the words the!, a damning looking behind the scenes of the day like to be it has notes... In PDF the scenes of the original principles we were founded on, print or download in... Most dedicated carnivore ( you 're eating people, people! glad I ’ m not an Oscar Mayer,... Was an American Jingle writer original Bologna lyrics 2020 updated ] the touch the feel of [ Am cotton. Jingle writer December 27, 1928 – September 21, 2016 ) was an Jingle. M glad I ’ m not an Oscar Meyer weiner oh I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Jingle!