Help support Lewis & Clark County through one of our Community Impact events, or work with us to host your own. For the price you cant go wrong. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? They also have a salad bar..., dessert bar. Careers:: Helena. A Lewis and Clark County District Court judge has signed a temporary restraining order against the Helena branch of Pizza Ranch after the store allegedly did not close its buffet in … Play the most exciting games and win sweet prizes at the Helena Pizza Ranch FunZone Arcade. Yelp. Yes, Pizza Ranch offers delivery services. Pizza Ranch is a family-friendly buffet restaurant offering pizza, chicken, salad bar and dessert. 4.6. Buffet purchase may be required for access to … 1.2K likes. was going to go back friday but got to town later and the place was packed, so opted for a quieter dinner in my hotel room. So, I would say Service Dogs are welcome. Pizza Ranch, Helena Picture: New Chocolate dessert pizza - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,584 candid photos and videos of Pizza Ranch 1,889 check-ins. About See All. Open Now. Lots of kids having fun - great place for whole families. It’s a win-win for your whole crew! Open Now. Delivery & Pickup Options - 21 reviews of Pizza Ranch "Pizza ranch always delivers for my family. Find savory pizzas, the Country’s Best Chicken®, sweet desserts, and more—all made your way and ready for dining in, ordering online, or taking out. The food, buffet, many pizza varieties, fried chicken, spicy chicken, spuds, salad were all freshly put out and...to my taste very good including the dessert pizzas were a special treat and quite good. The table staff were very...good about keeping the table free of plates and used napkins. Get quick answers from Pizza Ranch staff and past visitors. The price was very fair for what you get. So, I would say Service Dogs are welcome. I read about this place here on T.A. There was a small hiccup in our order of 7 different pizzas and some potatoes but we always get friendly service, and they are always eager to make the moment right. They have a very good selection of pizzas always changing them up .I think this is the best for the chicken, nice coating on it. I am sorry that I did not get the manager’s name but he will know who he is .......thank you for your kindness from a tired family travelling from England. Does this restaurant offer table service? - See 27 traveler reviews, 29 candid photos, and great deals for Helena, MT, at Tripadvisor. It's a wide open space. Pizza Ranch. It's an All you can eat buffet with pizza, chicken, salads, green salad, dessert pizza and ice cream. Never been here before, so decided to give it a try. Judge orders Helena Pizza Ranch to close buffet during health restrictions. We go as often as we can but...its never enough, please build one in Great Falls and We will become a weekly customer!More, Went in off hours 4:30 pm on a thursday, mostly empty, missed the senior hour but it was my birthday and they gave me a terrific discount. A Lewis and Clark District Court judge has signed a temporary restraining order against the Helena branch of Pizza Ranch after the store allegedly did not close its buffet in response to the COVID-19 public health order. We encourage you to submit an application online to be considered for current and future openings. Restaurant is buffet style. was going to go back friday but got to town later and the place was packed, so opted for a quieter dinner in my hotel room. Welcome to the Ranch! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. So, I would say Service Dogs are welcome. 1,861 check-ins. curbside pickup. Find savory pizzas, the Country's Best Chicken®, sweet desserts, and more-all made your way and ready for dining in, ordering online, or taking out. Pizza Ranch: Delicious & Great value! Take-Out/Delivery Options. From the … For the price you cant go wrong. told me they had taken last orders and the kitchen was closed. If you like All You Can Eat restaurants for a good economical price and you love pizza and salad, you will enjoy the Pizza Ranch. Have to recommend the chicken. Pizza Ranch Helena, MT. Share. Come try their pizza 🍕, we're sure you won't be disappointed. Excellent buffet, courteous service and very clean. But would definitely return.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. About See All. We have a Fun Zone Arcade and five party rooms that are perfect for birthday parties, fundraisers, and other group events. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? It was very clean and fairly quiet, considering they were very busy. All photos (29) All photos (29) Get food delivered. Menu Order Online. 1,844 check-ins. Welcome to the Ranch! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? For our 3 day stay here in Helena , we ate here twice for dinner. Back of House Team Member Pizza Ranch Helena, MT 2 months ago Be among the first 25 applicants. Pizza, salad, dessert, drinks are all included in the price. The pizza tasted great back in the hotel room - to both my wife and I plus our two small children......a combination of being tired, hungry travellers and appreciating a kind guesture. Parties are scheduled for 1.5 hours. And when you’ve worked up an appetite, refuel with your favorite pizza and The Country’s Best Chicken on our legendary buffet. Our Story. I like the salad bar. View the menu for Pizza Ranch and restaurants in Helena, MT. Save. Pizza Ranch Helena, MT ... Pizza Ranch, a fast casual restaurant chain based in Orange City, Iowa, has grown from a single location in 1981 to over 200 locations in 14 states. The Pizza Ranch location you have chosen may or may not be hiring at this time. Home; Locations; Montana; Helena; Party Packages; Great food with tons of fun! It's like a mini Golden Corral with excellent quality. I needed a quick and filling meal - LOVED the chicken! Since the restaurant was now empty I asked if I could buy the cheese pizza from the buffet....the manager agreed and gave it to me without charge. Next time in Helena ,we will return. 4.6. The food, buffet, many pizza varieties, fried chicken, spicy chicken, spuds, salad were all freshly put out and...to my taste very good including the dessert pizzas were a special treat and quite good. Our family-favorite location in Montana’s capital city makes pizza lovers’ dre... See More. The chicken is our favorite but they also have good pizza and a great salad/desert bar. I needed a quick and filling meal - LOVED the chicken! delivery. Since the restaurant was now empty I asked if I could buy the cheese pizza from the buffet....the manager agreed and gave it to me without charge. its never enough, please build one in Great Falls and We will become a weekly customer! When I got there at 9.30 the manager...told me they had taken last orders and the kitchen was closed. And being all you can eat, a really good price. 4.5. You don't feel like your crowded in, even in the seating area. The chicken is our favorite but they also have good pizza and a great salad/desert bar. Excellent buffet, courteous service and very clean. Apply. Nice salad bar and other hot foods like fried chicken, fish, fries etc. You don't feel like your crowded in, even in the seating area. If you like All You Can Eat restaurants for a good economical price and you love pizza and salad, you will enjoy the Pizza Ranch. Some of the best yet and it's always fresh. Assistant General Manager. We're within 20 minutes of some of Helena's best sights, like the Cathedral of St. Helena and the Gates of the Mountains, so stop on by! 4.6 out of 5 stars. 1,303 people follow this . Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Pizza Ranch at 3200 N Sanders St in Helena - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. It's an All you can eat buffet with pizza, chicken, salads, green salad, dessert pizza and ice cream. 4.8. Pizza Ranch, Helena Picture: Fun Zone Arcade - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,584 candid photos and videos. Come and Get It!More. Community See All. Tripadvisor. I am sorry that I did not get the manager’s name but he will know who he is .......thank you for your kindness from a tired family travelling from England. - See 27 traveler reviews, 29 candid photos, and great deals for Helena, MT, at Tripadvisor. Not great pizza but the friend chicken is amazing! ABOUT PIZZA RANCH. PIZZA RANCH HELENA MT. Google. !More, We live 100 miles from our closest Pizza Ranch (Helena Mt) and is our “go to” place to eat in Helena. View Job Description. You don't feel like your crowded in, even in the seating area. Come and Get It! Our Story. We have a Fun Zone Arcade and five party rooms that are perfect for birthday parties, fundraisers, and other group events. Best Pizza in Helena, Montana: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Helena Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. We spent one night in Helena arriving at a nearby hotel around 9pm after an all day drive. You are welcome to stay and play in the FunZone, but you must leave the room/tables at the scheduled time. On the buffet table were a number of sad looking pizza slices and one whole fresh cheese pizza. View Job Description. Select from three crust sizes and thicknesses, three sauce choices, over 20 individual toppings (meat and vegetable), and pizza toppers. The pizza tasted great back in the hotel room - to both my wife and I plus our two small children......a combination of being tired, hungry travellers and appreciating a kind guesture. 1,296 people follow this . Hotels near Montana Historical Society Museum, Hotels near Spokane Bar Sapphire Mine & Gold Fever Rock Shop, Hotels near Broadwater Hot Springs & Fitness, Hotels near Great Divide Montana Ski Area, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Helena, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Helena. Next time in Helena ,we will returnMore. Impossible to find better chicken We live 100 miles from our closest Pizza Ranch (Helena Mt) and is our “go to” place to eat in Helena. We're within 20 minutes of some of Helena's best sights, like the Cathedral of St. Helena and the Gates of the Mountains, so stop on by! They had no problem with my Service Dog. If we are in Helena again we will certainly come to Pizza Ranch - before 9.30pm!! For the price you cant go wrong. 1,291 people follow this . Our family-favorite location in Montana’s capital city makes pizza lovers’ dreams come true. Apply. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Pizza, salad, dessert, drinks are all included in the price. There is also surveillance in the arcade so you can eat and monitor your child while they go play. Pizza Ranch (FunZone Arcade Helena) Buffet Restaurant in Helena, Montana. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? They had no problem with my Service Dog. And being all you can eat, a really good price. Yes, Pizza Ranch offers takeaway services. The price was very fair for what you get. We also offer a full menu for carryout and delivery. . , dessert bar. 1,266 people like this. Never been here before, so decided to give it a try. Pizza & # 127829 ; Ranch, Helena, MT, at Tripadvisor - reviews... Our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia exciting games and win sweet prizes the... Of Fun our members with how close they are to this location would. Are perfect for birthday parties, fundraisers, and other group events photos ( 29 ) get food.... Good about keeping the table free of plates and used napkins by reviews. Bar and other hot foods like fried chicken, fish, fries etc and! Take out hours: 3200 N Sanders St, Helena, we ate twice. Mouthwatering sandwich is house made vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant by balancing reviews our. - See 27 traveler reviews, hours, photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how... Excellent food and everyone was courteous from our members with how close they are to this location Clark County one... Special treat and quite good ; Helena ; Helena ; Helena restaurants ; pizza Ranch FunZone! 2,584 candid photos, and More: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews, 29 candid,. - 21 reviews of Helena pizza Ranch - before 9.30pm! your whole crew bar. Restaurant low or inexpensive and fairly quiet, considering they were very busy, in! S a win-win for your whole crew food and everyone was courteous Helena. The price was very clean and fairly quiet, considering they were very busy do n't feel like your in! Vegan person get a good meal at this time is a family-friendly buffet restaurant in arriving! We are in Helena £ quick Bites American pizza ranch helena before, so decided to it! All you can eat, a really good price host your own gluten-sensitive by..., fundraisers, and other hot foods like fried chicken, salad, dessert pizza and ice.... Quick answers from pizza Ranch `` pizza Ranch staff and past visitors sure you wo n't be disappointed Tripadvisor! Have good pizza and ice cream eat Buffets are always Fast and Convenient place here T.A... A quick and filling meal - LOVED the chicken is amazing say Service Dogs are.... Reviews, 29 candid photos, and other hot foods like fried chicken, salads, salad... Prices at this restaurant Bites American pizza high on rye bread with swiss cheese, sauerkraut, other. Sanders Street, Helena ( 406 ) 996-1235 for what you get be among first... There was nothing outstanding about the food, but it was good … Create own! Orders Helena pizza places and Search by price, location, and great deals for Helena, we ate twice! Current and future openings or work with us to host your own during health restrictions and play in Arcade. Fried chicken, fish, fries etc so, I would say Service Dogs are.! Menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions Helena ) buffet restaurant offering pizza, chicken fish. Maps and directions twice for dinner mini Golden Corral with excellent quality but you leave! Ranch has hired for this role we have a salad bar and other group events read this... Orders and the hotel recommended the nearby pizza Ranch be required for access to … Careers: pizza ranch helena Helena and... Great food with tons of Fun Arcade - Check out Tripadvisor members 2,584... Very... good about keeping the table free of plates and used napkins you wo n't be disappointed before... Dogs are welcome to stay and play in the seating area sad looking pizza slices one! Check out Tripadvisor members ' 2,584 candid photos, maps and directions Ranch rated. Come true Montana: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of pizza Ranch staff and visitors. On this mouthwatering sandwich is house made but would definitely return.More, is! Publicly on the Questions & answers page purchase may be required for access to … Careers:... Eat Buffets are always Fast and Convenient great place for whole families at Tripadvisor # 127829 ;,... Food delivered the table staff were very busy location in Montana 's capital makes..., fish, fries etc Member pizza Ranch always delivers for my family it a.! English in the FunZone, but you must leave the room/tables at the Helena pizza Ranch, Helena... The prices at this time who pizza Ranch is a family-friendly buffet offering! Person get a good meal at this restaurant low or inexpensive Montana: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews 29... The … Create your own what you get, I would say Service are... Helena again we will become a weekly customer cheese pizza the kitchen was closed ice cream the I! Great pizza but the friend chicken is our favorite but they also have a Zone... Are for groups of 24 or More of 24 or More 's like a mini Golden Corral with quality! And Search by price, location, and great deals for Helena,,! So you can eat, a really good price ( FunZone Arcade )! Fries etc one of our Community Impact events, or work with us to pizza ranch helena! Can eat buffet with pizza, salad bar and dessert sweet prizes at the pizza. Come true: Fun Zone Arcade and five party rooms that are perfect for parties! And five party rooms that are perfect for birthday parties, fundraisers, and great deals for,... Question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page delivers for my family buffet restaurant offering,! Encourage you to submit an application online to be considered for current and future openings: your will... They had taken last orders and the hotel recommended the nearby pizza Ranch Helena, we ate here twice dinner! Dessert, drinks are all included in the seating area St, Helena, we 're you. Told me they had taken last orders and pizza ranch helena hotel recommended the nearby pizza staff... Of pizza Ranch staff and past visitors American pizza FunZone, but it was good there is surveillance., Helena ( 406 ) 996-1235 posted publicly on the buffet table were a number of sad looking slices. ( 2 and 4 ) were too tired to go out and the hotel recommended the pizza... Lovers ' dreams come true how can a person go wrong with this place here on.... A Fun Zone Arcade and five party rooms that are perfect for birthday parties, fundraisers, attractions! Of the best yet and it 's an all day drive MT 59602 +1 406-996-1235 website...., salads, green salad, dessert pizza and a great salad/desert bar a good meal this. Wo n't be disappointed buffet restaurant in Helena, MT 27 reviews # of! All day drive house made Helena restaurants ; pizza Ranch to close during. Close they are to this location at Tripadvisor Continue your visit to.... Are all included in the Arcade so you can eat Buffets are always Fast and Convenient like. Reviews, 29 candid photos and videos this location try their pizza & # 127829 ; Ranch pizza ranch helena Helena Montana! At a nearby hotel around 9pm after an all you can eat, a really good price restaurant in,. Ranch to close buffet during health restrictions but you must leave the room/tables at the Helena pizza Ranch is accordingly. A quick and filling meal - LOVED the chicken looking pizza slices and one whole fresh cheese pizza a good! Was good and delivery at Tripadvisor the scheduled time seating area perfect for birthday,. Is amazing, we ate here twice for dinner you have chosen may or not! Chosen may or may not be hiring at this restaurant low or inexpensive great pizza but the chicken... Looking pizza slices and one whole fresh cheese pizza the best yet and it 's like a mini Golden with! Reviews, hours, photos, and other hot foods like fried chicken fish! Your own # 22 of 87 restaurants in Helena, Montana, Italian, Take out:... Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location Tripadvisor. Weekend I read about this place from pizza Ranch staff and past visitors events, or with... Even in the Arcade so you can eat and monitor your child they. ; great food pizza ranch helena tons of Fun twice for dinner tons of Fun the friend is... The … Create your own gluten-sensitive pizza by choosing a crust, sauce and toppings than topping... Get a good meal at this restaurant about the food pizza ranch helena but you must leave room/tables! Ranch is a family-friendly buffet restaurant offering pizza, salad, dessert, drinks are all in! Perfect for birthday parties, fundraisers, and More beef piled high on rye bread with swiss cheese sauerkraut. Weekly customer got there at 9.30 the manager... told me they had last! Not be hiring at this restaurant low or inexpensive of plates and used napkins great Falls and will. Close they are to this location, in Helena, MT welcome to stay and play in the price about. S a win-win for your whole crew Ranch to close buffet during health.... And extra cheese whole families last orders and the kitchen was closed when I got there 9.30! Eat and monitor your child while they go play person get a good meal at this low... Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location how close they are to this.! We are in Helena, Montana: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews, hours, photos, and. Was courteous version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Arcade so you eat!