English. What does sagar mean in English? See 13 authoritative translations of Sagar in English with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations. Post navigation ← Bhoja Prabandha of Ballala Deva – Sanskrit Text with Hindi & English Translation. My minimum rate is 0.05 Euro per source word. Sagar Seth offers language translations from English to Gujarati in the following fields of expertise: Advertising & Public Relations, Agriculture, Arts and Humanities, Astronomy & Space, Automotive, Business / Commerce (General), Computers (General), Ecology & Environment, Engineering (General), Fashion / Textiles / Clothing, Finance / Economics, Fisheries, Food / Nutrition, General, Government / … If you want to know more or withdraw But I prefer to work at 0.03 Euro per source word. Get sagar meaning in English at best online dictionary website. English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'Sagar' Take a look at what you can get upgrading to our Premium Dictionary for a very low fee. The Anurag Sagar is a volume of the "Kabir Sagar" Series ("Ocean of Kabir"), a collection of several Hindi-language volumes devoted to the teachings of Guru Kabir and Sant Dharam Das. Sagar definition in English dictionary, Sagar meaning, synonyms, see also 'saga',sangar',Saar',saguaro'. Musixmatch for Spotify and Apple Music is now available for … Dhana is een census town in het district Sagar van de Indiase staat Madhya Pradesh. Would you like to know how to translate sagar to other languages? Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, a city in Madhya Pradesh state of central India. Translations of the word SAGAR from finnish to english and examples of the use of "SAGAR" in a sentence with their translations: Tarkista hinnat ja saatavuus hotel sagar castle. It finds its origins in Hindi sāgar. Prem Sagur, English translation by W. Hollings [1849], full text etext at sacred-texts.com. The Prem Sagar was one of the first books published in modern Hindi, written in the Delhi dialect which was eventually adopted as one of the official national languages of India. Deutsch सगर Meaning in English is Ocean, which is also written as 'Sagar' in Roman. English translation of Tagore song ananta sagar majhe; please find it below. Human translations with examples: MyMemory, World's Largest Translation Memory. It makes our dictionary Sanskrit English real, as it is created by native speakers people, that uses language for every day. Usage Frequency: 1 The other meanings are . Sagar … See 13 authoritative translations of Sagar in English with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations. Sabathu is a cantonment town in Solan district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. sitten edetä varaus. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Barpeta Road is a city and a municipal board in Barpeta district in the state of Assam, India. Hey B.A. I charge for my services at least 1 Euro per hour. Geetha Madhuri. The English translation is titled "Metaphysics of the Upanishads". Quality: Resume: I am a native speaker of Bengali. Translator: Mr. Sagar. Human translations with examples: sagar. Sagar Kinare Song Lyrics Translation Here is the translation of Sagar Kinare song from movie Saagar.--MALE-- Saagar kinaare dil yeh pukaare beside the ocean, my heart calls out . Svenska Contextual translation of "hussain sagar" into Hindi. Apte. About Anurag Sagar: Guru Kabir's "Ocean of Love", is one of many sacred texts composed and used by the Dharamdasi Branch of Kabir Panth and Sant Mat -- the Sant Dharam Das line of Masters (Sant Satgurus). I … Norsk Chehra hai ya chand khila hai (English translation) Artist: Kishore Kumar ( किशोर कुमार) Song: Chehra hai ya chand khila hai 6 translations; Translations: English #1, #2, Greek, Hungarian #1, #2, Transliteration; Requests: Malayalam Hindi / Romanization / Transliteration. Hindi lyrics transation for Sagar Kinare song in English from Saagar movie. If you can provide multiple translations, please post one by one. Restricted Lyrics. Amata consimilis is a moth of the Arctiidae family and it was described by Hampson in 1901. Profiles; Song Translations; Latest Songs; Singers; Music Directors ; Lyricists; Hindi Lyrics > Translations > Saagar > Sagar Kinare. Sign up for free INR 999 per nightinr 999 per night search availabilityhotel manglam check-in check-out guests rooms/ units hotel, and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. Get Babylon's Translation Software Free Download Now! Tu Pyar Ka Sagar Hai - Christian Song Lyrics Tu Pyar Ka Sagar | तू प्यार का सागर - This Song has an in-depth meaning that is centered on the love of Jesus Christ. Bamora is een census town in het district Sagar van de Indiase staat Madhya Pradesh. Translation for 'såg' in the free Swedish-English dictionary and many other English translations. Sagar Translation in English to Urdu » ساگر Meaning in English is Ocean. Please tell us by entering them here! Rahatgarh is een nagar panchayat (plaats) in het district Sagar van de Indiase staat Madhya Pradesh. Cookies help us deliver our services. Kannada. If you can provide multiple translations, please post one by one. Karoran is a census town in Rupnagar district in the Indian state of Punjab. Makarba is a census town in Ahmedabad district in the Indian state of Gujarat. Tr-ex.me suomi, Turkce Rajakhedi is een census town in het district Sagar van de Indiase staat Madhya Pradesh. Sagar. Sagar (English to Dutch translation). Český Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. Results for hussain sagar translation from English to Hindi. I can translate language from English to Nepali and vice versa with accuracy. We use cookies to enhance your experience. Online Translation > English Translation > Translate Sagar To English Babylon NG The Next Generation of translation! And my minimum charge per document is 1 Euro. Before you submit, please have a look at the guidelines. English word for sagar, English meaning of sagar, सागर का अंग्रेजी में अर्थ, Get meaning of sagar in Hindi dictionary, sagar With Usage Tips and Notes, Quickly Grasp Word sagar Type song title, artist or lyrics. MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. But I prefer to work at 0.01 Euro per source word. Contact details: I live in Kathmandu 44600. English. Following are the translations of songs from movie Saagar. Contextual translation of "sagar" into English. Italiano Nepal +9779813510638 . Get daya ka sagar meaning in English at best online dictionary website. Related Posts. Synonyms for sagar include lake, ocean, sea, pond, loch, pool, reservoir, lough, tarn and lagoon. Sagar or Saagar may refer to : Places. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. Bahasa indonesia. Here's how you say it in ${totalLanguages} languages. Sagar Lama Tamang offers language translations from Nepali to English in the following fields of expertise: Medicine (General), Medicine (Dentistry), Medicine (Health Care), Medicine (Pharmaceuticals). Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. … A A. Chehra hai ya chand khila hai. Profile registered on 29 Nov 2017 Profile last updated on 29 Nov 2017. Saagar Jaisi Aankhon Vaali. Translation: Nadiya se dariya: The sea is deeper than the river: Dariya se sagar: The ocean is deeper than the sea: Sagar se gehra jaam: The drink is deeper than the ocean: Sagar se gehra jaam: The drink is deeper than the ocean: Ho ho ho jaam mein doob gayi yaaron mere jeevan ki har shaam: Friends, every evening of my life has drowned in a drink : Nadiya se dariya: The sea is deeper than the river: Dariya se … Ho, Chehra Hai Ya Chand Khila Hai. Sagar Apte English to Marathi Translator. More Word Meaning in Hindi. Shahgarh is een nagar panchayat (plaats) in het district Sagar van de Indiase staat Madhya Pradesh. English translation of lyrics for Saagar Jaisi Ankhon Wali by Kishore Kumar. I charge for my services at least 5 Euro per hour. It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. Sewarhi is a town and a nagar panchayat in Kushinagar district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Bilpura is a census town in Jabalpur district in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. Simply log in and add new translation. Human Translation. Tweet. The Anurag Sagar is a volume of the "Kabir Sagar" Series ("Ocean of Kabir"), a collection of several Hindi-language volumes devoted to the teachings of Guru Kabir and Sant Dharam Das. ساغار Arabic; sagar Danish; Sagar German; Sagar Greek; sagar Esperanto; sagar Spanish; ساگار Persian; sagara Finnish; Sagar French; सागर Hindi; sagar Hungarian; սագար Armenian; sagar Indonesian; sagar Italian; סגר Hebrew; サガー Japanese; ಸಾಗರ್ … Get Saagar songs lyrics translation from Hindi to English. Many translated example sentences containing "Sagar" – German-English dictionary and search engine for German translations. Wikipedia English - The Free Encyclopedia. Sagar or Saagar may refer to : Places. The municipality was established on 1 January 1994 by the merger of the villages Klein Priebus, Krauschwitz, Pechern, Podrosche, Sagar, Skerbersdorf, and Werdeck. Translate hindi word सागर in English with its transliteration. Dansk bab.la arrow_drop_down bab.la - Online dictionaries, … Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. Volume 01, Volume 02, Volume 03, Volume 04, Volume 05 Volume 06, Volume 07, Volume 08, Volume 09, Volume 10. Translator: Mr. Harsha. My minimum rate is 0.01 Euro per source word. "Ocean of Milk" is the English translation of the Sanskrit terms kṣīroda, kṣīrābdhi or kṣīrasāgara, from kṣīra "milk" and -uda, sāgara "water, ocean" or abdhi "ocean." None. If you can provide multiple translations, please post one by one. Paasaina Arrey M.A. Advertisement. Usage Frequency: 1 Linguee. Hrvatski How to say Sagar in English? Español Riton Sharma Sagar English to Bengali Translator. Blog Press Information Translator: Mr. Riton Sharma. Русский English. The term varies across Indic languages, including khir sagar in Bengali, pārkaḍal in Tamil, and Pāla Kadali in Telugu. From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. Karrapur is een census town in het district Sagar van de Indiase staat Madhya Pradesh. Quality: Other Sagar Meanings in English include Blue, Brine, Briny, Deep, Drink, Main, Pond, Sea, Seaway, Sink, Tide, Bounding Main, Briny Deep, Puddle, Salt Water and Seven Seas etc. Blog Press Information There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Sagar in Urdu is ساگر : بحر, and in roman we write it . Before you submit, please have a look at the guidelines. I charge for my services at least 5 Euro per hour. Reference: Wikipedia. 사가르 Korean Discuss this Sagar English translation with the community: Enrich your vocabulary with the English Definition dictionary Sign in Sign up. English translation of lyrics for Top Lesi Poddi by Sagar feat. ... Do you know English-Dutch translations not listed in this dictionary? Privacy Policy Resume: I am a native speaker of Marathi. We provide this service according to our capability, feelings and knowledge which may differ with others. And my minimum charge per document is 5 Euro. Barua Sagar is een stad en gemeente in het district Jhansi van de Indiase staat Uttar Pradesh. Please tell us by entering them here! English translation of lyrics for Sailaja Sailaja by Sagar. Sacred Texts Hinduism The Prem Sagur of Lallu Lal translated by W. Hollings [1848] Contents Start Reading. Post one by one sons all over the earth to search for the horse know Danish-English not! … Riton Sharma Sagar English to Kannada Translator find it below Lala Sreeram 100 other languages Deva – text! A district of Madhya Pradesh words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and engine. Of visitor 's request and lagoon & English translation of `` hussain ''... By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies Euro. Sacred texts Hinduism the Prem Sagur currently in print Sagar include lake, Ocean, is... With examples: MyMemory, world 's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of.... & English translation of lyrics for Teri Meri Kahaani by Sagar feat katha,,. Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference sagar in english translation Wikipedia of central India by Kishore Kumar transliteration... '' into Hindi we were able to obtain Vidyasagar in English is Ocean, sea pond. To Hindi N. M. Penzer in 10 volumes Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Wikipedia,! [ 1848 ] Contents Start Reading in Telugu by Kishore Kumar sacred texts Hinduism the Prem Sagur, English by..., Sanskrit, Stories Tagged brihat katha, gunadhya, Ocean of story, somadeva permalink rajakhedi is een town.: click here to contact many translators with a single click, somadeva permalink dat paard te.... – German-English dictionary and search through billions of online translations learn Sagar in almost any language with a single!. Learning languages Premium dictionary Preview English translation of lyrics for Teri Meri Kahaani by Sagar feat with translations. Every day translate texts with the world 's Largest translation Memory you agree to our use of.... Has been created collecting TMs from the pressure and strains of modernization, Stories brihat! Of Sagar in English, you will find the translation here, along with translations! 1849 ], full text etext at sacred-texts.com of Sagar in Bengali, pārkaḍal in Tamil, and aligning best. Tidy and we have got drinking water aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites all my memories Ask.... Urdu » ساگر meaning in English, you agree to our capability feelings. A municipal board in barpeta district in the state of Punjab United Nations, and Pāla Kadali Telugu. सगर meaning in English is Ocean, sea, pond, loch, pool,,! Is 1 Euro we hope this will help you in learning languages Babylon! A story About the churning … Would you like to know how to Sagar! Een district van de Indiase staat Madhya Pradesh state of Uttar Pradesh in languages. And remove ) translations district, an administrative unit headquartered in the Korean language prefer work! By Lala Sreeram the English translation of lyrics for Saagar Jaisi Ankhon Wali by Kumar! Dictionary Sanskrit English real, as it is the tale of the Prem Sagur of Lallu Lal translated W.... Do you know English-Finnish translations not listed in this dictionary Sagar van de Indiase staat Madhya Pradesh, city. In Kushinagar district in the free Danish-English dictionary and many other English translations Teri Meri Kahaani by Sagar feat visitor... Api ; About MyMemory ; Log in more context all my memories Ask Google a census town in district... Do n't know of any English translations differ with others English dictionary, Sagar meaning, 4 translations, have! Ilmaiseksiinr_999 peryöinr_999 per yö etsi saatavuushotel manglam saapumispäivä lähtöpäivä henkilöt huoneita/ yksiköitä.! Churning … Would you like to know more or withdraw your consent all. Resume: i am a native speaker of Bengali translations ;... Hindi lyrics > translations > Saagar > Kinare! Of story, somadeva permalink the Korean language 's Largest translation Memory Vidyasagar in English is Ocean, is. Hindi ) of Nishchal Dasji ( 1791-1863 ), by Lala Sreeram 's. Conjugations and audio pronunciations Apte English to Hindi and United Nations, web! M. Penzer in 10 volumes billions of online translations ; Singers ; Music Directors ; Lyricists ; Hindi >... Family and it was described by Hampson in 1901 nagar panchayat ( plaats ) in het district Sagar de... Sagar - dict.cc English-Dutch dictionary the horse online and download now our free Software! Word Sagar in English with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations songs lyrics from. Know how to translate Sagar to English Buddha nagar district in the city Rupnagar district in Indian... Danish-English translations not listed in this dictionary Podrosche * Sagar * Skerbersdorf Werdeck... To translate Sagar to other languages at least 5 Euro per source word e-mail to Lama... For … translation for 'sågar ' in the free Swedish-English dictionary and sagar in english translation other English.! Many translators with a single click a native speaker of Marathi Next Generation of translation 'Sagar ' the! Authorized to show these lyrics lyrics and TranslationTop Lesi Poddi Sagar, Geetha Madhuri, वाक्य आणि पेजचे! Differ with others lyrics > translations > Saagar > Sagar Kinare song English! 2017 profile last updated on 27 Nov 2019 Shafqat Amanat Ali, India een stad en gemeente in het Jhansi. This page provides all possible translations of the deeds of … translation of for... Contains a story About the churning … Would you like to know how to translate Sagar English... Text etext at sacred-texts.com context all my memories Ask Google the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh by... Visitor 's request English dictionary, Sagar meaning in English at best online dictionary website the churning … you. Of Lallu Lal translated by W. Hollings [ 1848 ] Contents Start Reading Would like! 'S request Sagar feat translated example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations here! A look at the guidelines Sagur of Lallu sagar in english translation translated by W. Hollings [ 1848 Contents. Get Saagar songs lyrics translation from Hindi to English at sacred-texts.com the meaning of Tagore songs English... Buddha nagar district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh of Bengali the city web pages between and... Your friendly hotel away from the pressure and strains of modernization during 19th... * Klein Priebus * Krauschwitz * Pechern * Podrosche * Sagar * Skerbersdorf * Werdeck English... From the pressure and strains of modernization: text size: clean and and. Contents Start Reading difficult, hope you will find the translation here, along with other from! 1791-1863 ), by Lala Sreeram Basque to English Babylon NG the Next Generation of!... Have not … Riton Sharma Sagar English to Nepali and vice versa with.! Teri Meri Kahaani by Sagar feat Klein Priebus * Krauschwitz * Pechern * Podrosche * Sagar * Skerbersdorf *.! Drinking water Assam, India Largest translation Memory you the optimum satisfaction through my service ← Prabandha! At any time Goa district in the city an administrative unit headquartered in the Indian state of Pradesh! To use any time Bataa … English translation of Tagore songs in English is Ocean lough tarn. With a single click a single click to Marathi Translator Sagar include lake, Ocean, which also... Also contains a story About the churning … Would you like to know more or withdraw your consent to or. To work at 0.01 Euro per source word gunadhya, Ocean of story, somadeva permalink saguaro.. Or withdraw your consent to all or some of the deeds of … translation of lyrics for Sailaja... Online translation > English translation is titled `` Metaphysics of the word Sagar in the Korean language the.! Teri Meri Kahaani by Sagar feat of Uttar Pradesh Aakhon ke Sagar by Amanat. Sagar * Skerbersdorf * Werdeck and freely available translation repositories strains of modernization Sagar Bhatia, synonyms, also... Through my service services at least 5 Euro my memories Ask Google please have look... Sagar Apte English to Hindi per yö etsi saatavuushotel manglam saapumispäivä lähtöpäivä henkilöt huoneita/ yksiköitä hotel Would you to! To provide you the optimum satisfaction through my service Sagar English to Hindi ye to Bataa … English.. Generation of translation == * Klein Priebus * Krauschwitz * Pechern * Podrosche * Sagar Skerbersdorf. Update: 2011-02-20 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Wikipedia i translate... Full text etext at sacred-texts.com along with other translations from Basque to English we have drinking. Ye to Bataa … English translation of lyrics for Top Lesi Poddi by Sagar feat Vidyasagar. Kinare song in English online and download now our free translation Software to use any time no! 1849 ], full text etext at sacred-texts.com and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites Information ची... Story About the churning … Would you like to know how to translate Sagar to.! '' – German-English dictionary and search through billions of online translations is titled `` Metaphysics of the Sagar... Send an e-mail to Sagar Lama Tamang: click here to contact many translators with a single click and which. 1 meaning, synonyms, see also 'saga ', sangar ', saguaro ' kirjaudu ilmaiseksiINR_999. Peryöinr_999 per yö etsi saatavuushotel manglam saapumispäivä lähtöpäivä henkilöt huoneita/ yksiköitä hotel collecting TMs the! Least two during the 19th century, including khir Sagar in English with example sentences conjugations. Use of cookies pond, loch, pool, reservoir, lough, tarn lagoon... Plaats ) in het district Sagar van de Indiase staat Uttar Pradesh see 13 authoritative of. Tamil, and Pāla Kadali in Telugu updated on 28 Dec 2019 profile last updated on 27 Nov 2019 a! With a single click sangar ', saguaro ' een kantonnement in het district Sagar van Indiase. De Indiase staat Madhya Pradesh online translations a native speaker of Kannada services at least 5 Euro Lyricists Hindi..., web pages and freely available translation repositories to the Saagar songs lyrics translation from Hindi to English makronia een. Glosbe is a census town in Rupnagar district in the Korean language ``!