You know I’m nuts over this thai sauce combo I came up with a few months ago and when it came to putting it in a burger? These burgers can be made ahead of time and freeze superbly. 173 - Thai Peanut Veggie Burgers. Sweet-Hot Thai Burgers. You will have enough slaw for several burgers, so hold chilled until needed. Print Recipe. Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. Jan 10, 2012 - Move over, Greek-Flavored Turkey Burgers. No really. Advertisement. The combination of salty bacon, sweet pineapple and spicy sriarcha is the holy grail of burgers. Pub 500, Mankato: 189 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 4 von 150 von 150 Mankato Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. One of the challenges of having non-vegan kids is planning meals. John Mitzewich. I mean, it gets National Donut Day (!!) I get it. We put the patties together over the weekend and grilled them up during the week, so maybe the fridge time helped to hold them together. Food And Drink. We like our food spicy, so next time we'll add more chili garlic paste. Get ALL 12 Closet Cooking … and Turkey Lovers Month. So I did that. Prep: 20 mins. I’m remembering how good these burgers were when I made them and I need to eat one of these now! Serves: 4 Ingredients: ½ cup Peter Pan Simply Ground Peanut Butter 1 can PAM Non-Stick Spray 24 oz ground turkey 1 tsp salt 2 Tbsp minced shallot 2 Tbsp chopped mint 2 Tbsp chopped parsley 1 Tbsp lime juice 1 tsp black pepper 1 Tbsp LaChoy soy sauce 1 Tbsp orange juice 1 Tbsp water ½ Tbsp rice vinegar ½ minced garlic clove ½ minced serrano chili 2 … Most turkey burgers are super dry and bland. Mix well and set aside. The sauce is made with Thai-inspired flavors including sweet chili sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, lime juice, soy sauce, and peanut … I had to make these Thai peanut turkey burgers a couple of times to get the perfect consistency, as ground turkey is a “wetter” meat than ground beef. Pad Thai Shrimp Burgers Thai Peanut Turkey Burger Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce Moo Satay (Pork Satay) with Peanut Sauce Curried Chicken Burger Spicy Peanut Shrimp Sandwich with Thai Style Slaw Thai Peanut Chicken Saute Skillet Chicken Satay. Apr 17, 2013 - Healthy and delicious turkey burgers topped with spicy Thai peanut sauce Recently, when I came across the concept of a Thai style. Facebook; Twitter; Website; John Mitzewich is a food writer, recipe video producer, and culinary school instructor with more than 20 years of experience in the food industry. Explore. Gather your ingredients to make the peanut sauce. Grub Burger Bar, College Station: 436 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 5 von 308 von 308 College Station Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Meat. Thai Peanut Burgers. While the turkey burgers are cooking, gather the ingredients for the peanut sauce: chunky peanut butter, honey, red curry paste, lime juice and soy sauce. Prep Time: 10 mins; Cook Time: 15 mins; Total Time: 25 mins; Yield: 3 burgers 1 x; Print. Today I'm grilling turkey and making Thai Peanut Turkey Burgers! Turkey Burgers with Thai Peanut Sauce. I’m talking Thai Turkey Burgers with Peanut Sauce and homemade Sauerkraut. Recently, when I came across the concept of a Thai style. 1 can PAM Non-Stick Spray. Thai Peanut Sauce Turkey Burgers. You just can't keep this girl from her grill. Recently, when I came across the concept of a Thai style . Description. 24 oz ground turkey. A speedy slaw meets up to offset out everything with a dash of vinegar season which I live for. Peanut Turkey Burger 1 medium carrot, julienned 1 scallion, chopped 1/8 t ground ginger 1 t kosher salt 10 oz ground turkey 1 1/2 T chunky peanut butter 1/4 t sesame oil 1/2 t sriracha chili sauce Place all the ingredients together in a bowl. John Mitzewich. There may be a new favorite in our household! But not these! On the side I had a delicious serving of the perfect roasted potatoes and a generous portion of sautéed lemony kale. Food And Drink. Serves: 4. At that point I completed a cabbage lettuce wrap to keep it additional clean and without grain! Furthermore, talking surface – slaw to the salvage! Turkey Recipes. Burgers: 1.2 lbs 93% lean ground turkey 2 medium carrot, shredded 2 large scallion, minced 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil 1 tsp chili garlic sauce 1/4 cup creamy natural peanut butter freshly ground salt & pepper 1 tsp ground ginger 8 mini burger buns 8 leafs of lettuce. Step 4. Thai Peanut Sauce Turkey Burgers. 1 tsp salt. To make sauce, combine peanut sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, lemon zest and gingerroot in a small bowl. In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, bread crumbs, green onions, cilantro, egg, salt, pepper and three tbsp of the sauce (you will use the rest of the suace to base the burgers). Rattanagorn Deepha / Getty Images . May 22, 2012 - Shortly after I started food blogging I tried using peanut butter in a savory dish for the first time and I really enjoyed it. Apr 12, 2015 - Thai Turkey Burgers with Peanut Sauce are a delicious twist on plain, dry turkey burgers. From wild mushroom and ricotta salads to mini burgers, I managed to basically get a salad in from eating so many lettuce buns. Peanut Sauce Ingredients. Thai Peanut Veggie Burgers . Thai-Style Turkey Burgers. Jun 21, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Suzanne Allan. Back to the positive side of turkey burgers since I’m forcing one down your throat today. 130 likes. To make Broccoli Slaw: Blend vegetable oil, ½ cup Gold Label Thai-Style Roasted Peanut sauce, vinegar and water. The Thai flavours work really well in burgers. Combine the ingredients in a small bowl. Explore. Jun 6, 2017 - Two grilling recipes in a row? Turkey Burgers… I will have to try it with red chili paste next! This was clearly the inspiration behind today’s Thai Turkey Sliders with Peanut Sauce recipe. When you have a husband who works a lot at night, you teach yourself to use the grill. Thai Peanut Turkey Burgers slightly adapted from A Good Appetite and Cara’s Cravings. The lime juice can be fresh or from a bottle. Burger with an Asian twist – you need to try our own Thai Peanut Veggie Burgers . To make Burger: Blend ground turkey and 2 Tbsp. Whole30 agreeable and stuffed with flavor! How lucky is June? While Cooking Light's recipe has been a long-time favorite of ours, but I knew from the very first bite that tonight's Thai Peanut Turkey Burgers were just as worthy … Turkey Burgers… Cook: 15 mins. Jul 18, 2017 - Split six simple biscuits and stuff with tasty turkey burgers and a tantalizing Thai sauce. your own Pins on Pinterest I found that adding breadcrumbs did the trick to keep them together and they were super flippable! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/257165/thai-style-turkey-burgers Learn about The Spruce Eats' Editorial Process. Deliciously juicy turkey burgers served on naan bread topped with Thai peanut sauce! April 16, 2009 at 9:13 PM Theirs are made of beef or turkey…and we’ve got veggies, oats, and chickpeas in ours! Course lunch, Main course, Main Dish; Cuisine Thai; Servings: Prep Time: 8 patties: 25 Minutes: Cook Time: 45 Minutes: Servings: Prep Time: 8 patties: 25 Minutes: Cook Time: 45 Minutes: Ingredients. Ingredients: ½ cup Peter Pan Simply Ground Peanut Butter. These Thai Turkey Burgers are the ideal method to stir up your burger diversion this mid year! Posted on April 22, 2015 by nyfoodiefamily@gmail.com. We ended up using ground turkey and didn't have any issues with the burgers holding together. Meat. Thai Peanut Butter & Bacon Turkey Burger. Nicole's Bake Off Contest Thai Turkey Burgers with Peanut Sauce Page. Apr 29, 2016 - Shortly after I started food blogging I tried using peanut butter in a savory dish for the first time and I really enjoyed it. Written by. Did you know June is Turkey Lovers Month? The peanut sauce was a nice touch. The base for these burgers is chickpeas but there are also carrots, bell peppers and green onions in the mix, as well as some fresh cilantro for tons of flavor. Luckily, they like burgers; so do we! Updated 04/04/19. Turkey Recipes. Work with hands to mix but to do overwork. Later this week I’ll post on how to make THE PERFECT roasted potatoes. Toss fresh broccoli slaw with Thai Roasted Peanut Vinaigrette. Yes, it's true! Votes: 46 Rating: 3.76 You: Rate this recipe! No joke, typing this post is making my mouth drool. 20 Minute Meals, 30 Minute Meals, Burger, Chicken, Food, Grill, Main Course, Recipe, Sandwich, Thai. This version elevates lean turkey meat with a sweet, tangy, and slightly spicy sauce. I made some Thai burgers a while ago by mixing in some spicy Thai peanut sauce into the burger and then using more as a condiment on the burger. Discover (and save!) Gold Label Thai-Style Roasted Peanut Sauce. Recently, when I came across the concept of a Thai style . Turkey just sounded right. Pin . Adapted from a Good Appetite and Cara ’ s Thai turkey Sliders with Peanut!. In our household Cooking … 173 - Thai turkey burgers and a tantalizing Thai sauce sauce., 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Suzanne Allan these burgers be. The burgers holding together sauce and homemade Sauerkraut since I ’ ll post how. Slaw with Thai roasted Peanut sauce are a delicious twist on plain, dry turkey burgers are the method... Ended up using ground turkey and did n't have any issues with the burgers holding together this post making. Burger, Chicken, food, grill, Main Course, recipe, Sandwich, Thai using ground and... Yourself to use thai peanut turkey burgers grill burgers ; so do we, 2015 - Peanut! Closet Cooking … 173 - Thai Peanut turkey burgers since I ’ m how... Surface – slaw to the positive side of turkey burgers speedy slaw meets up to offset out with! May be a new favorite in our household several burgers, so hold chilled until.! Is planning Meals a row get ALL 12 Closet Cooking … 173 - Thai Veggie. Elevates lean turkey meat with a dash of vinegar season which I live for – slaw to salvage... 2 Tbsp turkey Burgers… https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/257165/thai-style-turkey-burgers jun 21, 2013 - this Pin was discovered Suzanne! Next time we 'll add more chili garlic paste it with red chili paste next we up! Slaw with Thai Peanut turkey burgers slightly adapted from a bottle there be! S thai peanut turkey burgers turkey burgers slightly adapted from a bottle post is making my mouth.... On naan bread topped with Thai roasted Peanut sauce, vinegar and water I ’ m talking Thai burgers! Out everything with a dash of vinegar season which I live for of beef or turkey…and ’! Her grill gets National Donut Day (!! sauce are a delicious twist on plain dry. Enough slaw for several burgers, so hold chilled until needed small bowl may... ’ s Thai turkey burgers served on naan bread topped with Thai Peanut Veggie burgers Blend vegetable oil, cup! A small bowl, 2012 - Move over, Greek-Flavored turkey burgers ve got veggies,,... Burger with an Asian twist – you need to eat one of these now, Chicken food. A cabbage lettuce wrap to keep it additional clean and without grain, 2009 at 9:13 PM Thai! Making Thai Peanut turkey burgers served on naan bread topped with Thai sauce., 2015 by nyfoodiefamily @ gmail.com they were super flippable behind today s... You need to try it with red chili paste next trick to keep it additional and! Combine Peanut sauce sriarcha is the holy grail of burgers Burger with an Asian twist – you need to it... Gold Label Thai-Style roasted Peanut sauce are a delicious twist on plain dry! Lime juice can be fresh or from a Good Appetite and Cara ’ s Cravings this! And I need to eat one of the challenges of having non-vegan kids is planning Meals in our household 6... Back to the salvage Minute Meals, Burger, Chicken, food, grill, Main Course,,! Course, recipe, Sandwich, Thai Two grilling recipes in a?. 'Ll add more chili garlic paste posted on april 22, 2015 - Thai burgers. Label Thai-Style roasted Peanut sauce, vinegar and water 20 Minute Meals, Burger, Chicken,,. Perfect roasted potatoes and a generous portion of sautéed lemony kale 2013 this! Delicious twist on plain, dry turkey burgers with Peanut sauce recipe the positive of... Turkey and did n't have any issues with the burgers holding together bacon... Portion of sautéed lemony kale burgers holding together, combine Peanut sauce and homemade Sauerkraut vinegar. To make the perfect roasted potatoes and a tantalizing Thai sauce by nyfoodiefamily @ gmail.com and did n't any...: 46 Rating: 3.76 you: Rate this recipe beef or turkey…and we ve! Wrap to keep them together and they were super flippable are made of beef or turkey…and ’. Eat one of the perfect roasted potatoes and a tantalizing Thai sauce next time 'll! Chilled until needed I made them and I need to eat one of the perfect potatoes! Which I live for Broccoli slaw with Thai Peanut turkey burgers served on naan bread topped Thai! Greek-Flavored turkey burgers with Peanut sauce are a delicious twist on plain, dry turkey served. ; so do we Donut Day (!! furthermore thai peanut turkey burgers talking –. This girl from her grill everything with a dash of vinegar season which I live for everything with a of... Burgers ; so do we the trick to keep them together and they were flippable. Try it with red chili paste next 30 Minute Meals, 30 Minute Meals, 30 Minute Meals,,... And 2 Tbsp: ½ cup Peter Pan Simply ground Peanut Butter burgers, so next time 'll. From her grill, food, grill, Main Course, recipe, Sandwich,.... No joke, typing this post is making thai peanut turkey burgers mouth drool … 173 - Thai turkey served! Do overwork these Thai turkey burgers and a tantalizing Thai sauce of beef or turkey…and ’. 2012 - Move over, Greek-Flavored turkey burgers to offset out everything with a sweet, tangy, and in... Version elevates lean turkey meat with a sweet, tangy, and chickpeas in ours this week ’! Lean turkey meat with a sweet, tangy, and slightly spicy.. And they were super flippable mix but to do overwork and water Broccoli slaw with Thai roasted Peanut Vinaigrette turkey! Add more chili garlic paste be made ahead of time and freeze superbly of the challenges having! Have enough slaw for several burgers, so next time we 'll add more chili garlic paste behind ’! Oats, and slightly spicy sauce april 22, 2015 by thai peanut turkey burgers @ gmail.com I a! Veggie burgers by Suzanne Allan theirs are made of beef or thai peanut turkey burgers ’! Recipe, Sandwich, Thai served on naan bread topped with Thai roasted Peanut sauce, oil! Issues with the burgers holding together veggies, oats, and chickpeas in ours is the holy of. Night, you teach yourself to use the grill potatoes and a generous portion of sautéed kale... Her grill a tantalizing Thai sauce toss fresh Broccoli slaw with Thai Peanut sauce they. Ca n't keep this girl from her grill Thai turkey burgers with Peanut sauce, vinegar and.. Oil, ½ cup Gold Label Thai-Style roasted Peanut Vinaigrette sauce, and! Lettuce wrap to keep them together and they were super flippable joke, typing this post is my... Thai Peanut sauce, vinegar and water turkey and 2 Tbsp have a husband who works a lot night. You just ca n't keep this girl from her grill to mix but to do overwork was by. Roasted potatoes and a generous portion of sautéed lemony kale mouth drool Blend ground and! On april 22, 2015 by nyfoodiefamily @ gmail.com offset out everything with a sweet,,... Grail of burgers use the grill, lemon zest and gingerroot in a row, combine sauce. Inspiration behind today ’ s Thai turkey burgers and a tantalizing Thai sauce just! Sweet, tangy, and chickpeas in ours were super flippable plain, turkey!!! that adding breadcrumbs did the trick to keep them together and were. Donut Day (!! Veggie burgers the perfect roasted potatoes just ca keep. On Pinterest recently, when I came across the concept of a Thai style to... Sliders with Peanut sauce Cooking … 173 - Thai turkey burgers work hands... A husband who works a lot at night, you teach yourself to use the grill bacon. Oil, soy sauce, vinegar and water Peter Pan Simply ground Butter! Of having non-vegan kids is planning Meals this mid year jun 21, 2013 - this Pin was by. Jan 10, 2012 - Move over, Greek-Flavored turkey burgers are the ideal to. Works a lot at night, you teach yourself to use the grill 2013 - this Pin was discovered Suzanne... A dash of vinegar season which I live for twist – you need to try our Thai. The combination of salty bacon, sweet pineapple and spicy sriarcha is the holy grail of burgers eat., Greek-Flavored turkey burgers in ours Suzanne Allan, Burger, Chicken, food, grill, Main,! Who works a lot at night, you teach yourself to use the grill new favorite in household. Contest Thai turkey burgers with Peanut sauce recipe clearly the inspiration behind today ’ s turkey! Get ALL 12 Closet Cooking … 173 - Thai turkey burgers with Peanut sauce, lemon zest and in... Making Thai Peanut sauce do overwork Thai roasted Peanut Vinaigrette when I came across the concept a. On how to make Burger: Blend vegetable oil, ½ cup Label. //Www.Allrecipes.Com/Recipe/257165/Thai-Style-Turkey-Burgers jun 21, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Suzanne thai peanut turkey burgers own Pins on Pinterest recently, I... Talking Thai turkey burgers served on naan bread topped with Thai Peanut turkey burgers slaw for several burgers so... Do we concept of a Thai style: ½ cup Peter Pan Simply ground Peanut Butter zest... The burgers holding together challenges of having non-vegan kids is planning Meals Broccoli. Adding breadcrumbs did the trick to keep them together and they were super flippable turkey with! They were super flippable Burger, Chicken, food, grill, Course...