This seems to be because Withings migrated to OAuth 2.0 and Fitbit is not able to recognize it. https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Unable-to-sync-or-setup-Withings-scale/td-p/4434381#, Be courteous and participate in the community with a spirit of friendliness and understanding, Ensure that my messages do not infringe on the rights, reputation, image, or privacy of others, Avoid any and all discussions which contain insulting or discriminatory comments, Abide by the full terms and conditions outlined. About Download Withings Health Mate and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Connect Fitbit to Withings to unlock powerful experiences Do more with Fitbit by connecting it to Withings, and hundreds of other apps and devices, with IFTTT. Discover our award-winning smart scales, hybrid smartwatches & health monitors. Same issue here as of 8/20/2020. Select from multiple data sources like your iPhone, Apple Watch, Withings scale/Health Mate, running and walking apps, and other devices that sync with your iPhone and Apple Health Same here. With Health Sync, you can sync health data from Fitbit, Garmin, Google Fit, Health Mate (Withings), InBody, Oura Ring, Polar, Samsung Health, Suunto or Huawei Health (sync from Huawei Health is only possible when using a Huawei smartphone with EMUI 8.1 or higher). Health Sync funziona automaticamente e sincronizza i dati in … I’ve just today received my scale and having the exact same challenge. I have the same issue, last sync was Thursday 20th early AM. Glad to find this thread. Sync your health data from Fitbit, Garmin, Google Fit, Health Mate (Withings), InBody, Oura, Polar, Samsung Health, Suunto and Huawei Health (only supported on Huawei phones with EMUI 8.1 or higher). It only works if you Sync… Withings Health Mate E' compatibile con le bilance intelligenti, come quelle di Fitbit Aria o Withings. It only works if you Sync'd both of them BEFORE November 30th. Connect your Withings to hundreds of other services. https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Withings-not-syncing-with-Fitbit/td-p/3415007, i am facing the same issue as of august 20. In the app you’ll find health data that is easy to understand, personalized, and fully leverageable by you and your doctor. Seems like it goes into an infinite loop or something. They are a giant company valued at over $1.5 billion. With Health Mate, be empowered to take action—and … Die App Health wird automatisch geöffnet und die Verbindung wurde erfolgreich hergestellt. Fitbit Aria Reviews & Comments . We use cookies to offer you a better experience with personalized content. I doubt Fitbit is all that concerned. Synchronisez vos données de santé depuis Fitbit, Garmin, Google Fit, Health Mate (Withings), InBody, Oura, Polar, Samsung Health, Suunto et … Discover our award-winning smart scales, hybrid smartwatches & health monitors. I am having the same problem, last sync date was August 20th. now i cant sync it :Pplease devs any response ... My Withings scale has been syncing fine until early afternoon eastern standard time Thursday, August 20th, 2020. Fitbit is an American consumer health company that is perhaps best known for producing the Fitbit wrist devices that track how many steps you do in a day (the fancy name for this is of course a pedometer). Health Mate is also compatible with over 100 other services, including Apple Health, Google Fit, MyFitnessPal, IFTTT, and even Fitbit. I have read at least four Fitbit forum threads about various times this same problem has happened. Thank you and have a good one! Putting my comment here to add that it is also not working for me. In the app you’ll find health data that is easy to understand, personalized, and fully leverageable by you and your doctor. … Cela est utile si tu veux concevoir: la fertilité augmente pendant l'ovulation. Fitbit - Withings | Smart Scales, Watches and Health Monitors. The Nokia Digital Health business was acquired by Withings co-founder Eric Carreel. Thanks for letting us know about this issue. In the app you’ll find health data that is easy to understand, personalized, and fully leverageable by you and your doctor. Withings creates smart products and apps to take care of yourself and your loved ones in a new and easy way. Analytical cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use our website. About Connecting the Health Mate app to Fitbit enables you to export weight data recorded by Withings scales. Health Mate lets you view a complete history of your health data, including activity, sleep, weight, and more, so you can see trends, track progress, and improve over time. In addition, the Apple Watch app is a much holistic companion app with more features than that of Fitbit app which is good though, but that doesn’t mean we writing off the Withings Health Mate app, it actually intuitive too, though not with vast features, but has a simplified dashboard that lets you see more at a glance. I just got my scale and I'm really disappointed. I wanted to move all of my weight history (which goes back to 2012) to Withings, so I made up a quick and dirty script to handle this for myself, and I figured I would put it out there as it may help someone else. I have the same issue. Das könnte Sie auch interessieren: Loox: Trainingsplan auswählen und fit werden – so geht es. it must be on the Withings or Fitbit side. In most cases, you can also sync that data to Google Fit or Apple Health. Syncing your Apple Health app everyday with myFitnessSync - Health to Fitbit for iPhone allows you to use the Fitbit app and Fitbit.com dashboard to view your fitness data. Syncing your Apple Health app everyday with myFitnessSync - Health to Fitbit for iPhone allows you to use the Fitbit app and Fitbit.com dashboard to view your fitness data. Log in or create an account. SHORT VERSION: If you bought your Withings/Nokia Scale AFTER November 30th and trying to get. Withings Health Mate It is compatible with smart scales such as the Fitbit Aria and Withings range. The Fitbit Aria 2 is more of an "everyone" scale. Download Health App to Fitbit Sync for iOS to view Health App Data on Fitbit. Next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and relay the information back to the website or element that originally set the cookie. i lost so much weight . Connecting the Health Mate app to Fitbit enables you to export weight data recorded by Withings scales. Withings creates smart products and apps to take care of yourself and your loved ones in a new and easy way. There are probably about half as many tabs open on my phone's browser. Learn more Agree. Fitbit and Withings to sync, it DOES NOT WORK. By clicking or navigating on this site, you agree to our use of cookies to improve your experience and offer personalized advertising through our partners. I have been able to get the weight to sync from the scale to the Fitbit app, but I have been unable to get the steps to sync from Fitbit to the HealthMate (Withings scale) app. ‎TOTAL HEALTH TRACKING Creating a healthy lifestyle starts with knowing where you stand. Best smart scale for 2021: Withings, Fitbit, Garmin and Eufy, compared. Note that this community is supported by its members, not the Withings Support Team. They do not store any personally identifiable information and enable features such as: These cookies are always active on withings.com. Gymondo: Preise des Online-Gyms im Check. I noticed my Withings to Fitbit sync was broken on Friday, Feb. 1. Health Sync works automatically and syncs the data in the background. The Withings Health Mate app is excellent, not least because of its integration with all the major health and fitness apps, including Fitbit, Samsung Health, Google Fit and Apple Health. this must be in the Fitbit ballpark please also comment there 3 pages, and tagg them on social media @FitbitSupport, https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Unable-to-sync-or-setup-Withings-scale/td-p/4434381/page/2. Mine as well has not synced since Aug 18th, Same for me - weight not sync'ed to Fitbit since 19th August. Syncing your Apple Health app everyday with myFitnessSync - Health to Fitbit for iPhone allows you to use the Fitbit app and Fitbit.com dashboard to view your fitness data. Works with Health Mate. I am having the problem and am unable to resolve it. I just bought my Withings scale today, specifically to sync with Fitbit. Withings Health Mate is the best way to keep track of activity, sleep, weight, and more. My scale has been syncing fine with Fitbit until early afternoon Thursday, August 20th, 2020. have been going through all older threads and the connection wizard method isn’t working even after rebooting the phone and disconnecting all the apps from each other. So sad... please help!!! To preserve the Withings Forum as a place of kindness, mutual support, and interest for the products and services provided by Withings, I am committed to: When selecting "Import all my historical measurements from Withings" the system thinks for a moment "Please wait..." and kicks me back to the the same landing screen again and forces you to "Don't download historical measurements at this time.". We apologize for the inconvenience that this has been for everyone thus far. b) can i sync both devices into the fitbit app so the dashboard shows me the sum of all my activitiy and I … Cookies are small files that are sent to and stored in your computer by the websites you visit. This Withings smart scale is also a health tracker that you can use for the whole family. Mine also hasn't synched since 8/20. myfitnesspall sync is working...google fit is working. That's why our devices work seamlessly with the world’s best health and fitness apps. Most of its features are similar with Withings Body+, such as automatic synchronization via Wi-Fi to Health Mate, compatibility for many health and fitness apps like Fitbit, Apple Health, availability for 8 users, accurate measurements and more. Connecting the Health Mate app to Fitbit enables you to export weight data recorded by Withings scales. You can sync health data to FatSecret (weight only), Fitbit, Google Fit, Samsung Health or Strava. Withings Health Mate The app uses your menstruation data to predict the date of your ovulation, which usually lasts 24-48 hours. a) can I sync the withings/nokia go to the fitbit app, and is there any data loss? The last time my weight synced to fitbit was August 20, 2020. It can link the accounts fine, but the point it gets stuck on is the importing data from Withings. These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. At Withings we believe we can be healthier together. Health Sync è un’applicazione che permette di sincronizzare i propri dati di fitness tra Google Fit e Samsung Health o con Fitbit, Garmin, InBody, Oura Ring, Polar, Suunto o Withings (Health Mate). Syncing with Fitbit ability was one of the main reasons I purchased this. After Withings bought back the connected health business it sold to Nokia in 2016, it restored software order and brought back the app we named our Health … Health Details: Fitbit bands and watches track your motion in three dimensions and convert this into information about your daily activities.Connecting the Health Mate app to Fitbit enables you to export weight data recorded by Withings scales. Hi, I would like to use the fitbit charge 2 HR (normal workouts) and the withings/nokia go for swimming. As there has been more than a decade of innovation since releasing the first smart scale, you may not know all the things Health Mate can track as well as the features you can start enjoying right now even if you don’t own a device. The accompanying Withings Health Mate app syncs with over 100 other health apps, including Apple Health, MyFitnessPal, and … We use this information to: These cookies are used by social networking services to track the use of their embedded features. Follow all your Health Mate data in the web Dashboard. Anyone else have any luck? Fitbit - Withings | Smart Scales, Watches and Health Monitors. If you need assistance because of an issue which would not be resolved through troubleshooting, such as a product with physical damage, please contact our Support Team. Select from multiple data sources like your iPhone, Apple Watch, Withings scale/Health Mate, running and walking apps, and other devices that sync with your iPhone and Apple Health. As there has been more than a decade of innovation since releasing the first smart scale, you may not know all the things Health Mate can track as well as the features you can start enjoying right now even if you don’t own a device. View and track your health, such as weight, steps, calories burned, heart rate and more. This app combines the data from several devices and services: * Fitbit • Microsoft Health • Withings Several periods such as hour, day, week and month are supported. Health Details: Fitbit bands and watches track your motion in three dimensions and convert this into information about your daily activities.Connecting the Health Mate app to Fitbit enables you to export weight data recorded by Withings … Thank you all for taking the time to let us know of the issues you've encountered recently syncing your data between Fitbit and Health Mate. With so many people experiencing the same issues on the same date. View and track your health, such as weight, steps, calories burned, heart rate and more. Fitbit bands and watches track your motion in three dimensions and convert this into information about your daily activities. Fitbit is an American consumer health company that is perhaps best known for producing the Fitbit wrist devices that track how many steps you do in a day (the fancy name for this is of course a pedometer). Your Fitbit data will only be imported if there is not already data existing from Withings or from another partner (Apple Health, Google Fit or Samsung Health). I have the Fitbit Versa, and recently purchased a Withings Scale. In the world of connected devices, I now have a Withings Body+ scale. My account … The Fitbit Surge retails for $249.95, making it significantly more expensive than the Withings Activite Pop ($149.95). Withings has a wide variety of products from fitness wearables and blood pressure monitors. To connect Withings devices to Apple Health: Download the Health Mate app by Withings from the App Store. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, get more active, monitor blood pressure, or even sleep better, Health Mate unleashes the power of Withings health devices, backed by a decade of expertise. Therefore, a particular day may not be included if there is already activity data saved in your Withings account for that day. Brands. Withings Reviews & Comments. Sincronizza i tuoi dati sulla salute da Fitbit, Garmin, Google Fit, Health Mate (Withings), InBody, Oura, Polar, Samsung Health, Suunto e Huawei Health (supportato solo su telefoni Huawei con EMUI 8.1 o versioni successive). They are a giant company valued at over $1.5 billion. My browser has about 6 Fitbit tabs, 4 Withings tabs, one IFTT tab and 2 Weemple Weightnet tabs open. I replied to Withings on Sat 22/08/2020 5:09 PM stating all of our symptoms and haven't heard back. The somewhat self-explanatorily-named Switch-to-Withings service lets you retrieve your Fitbit history and import it into the Withings Health Mate … This app combines the data from several devices and services: * Fitbit • Microsoft Health • Withings Several periods such as hour, day, week and month are supported. In the app you’ll find health data that is easy to understand, personalized, and fully leverageable by you and your doctor. The Withings Health Mate app is excellent, not least because of its integration with all the major health and fitness apps, including Fitbit, Samsung Health, Google Fit and Apple Health. dperrell same here - we just received our scale yesterday and can not link it to MyFitnessPal or Fitbit. Health Details: Fitbit bands and watches track your motion in three dimensions and convert this into information about your daily activities. Connect your Withings to hundreds of other services. You will also have the ability to import step data from Fitbit into Health Mate. Fitbit - Withings | Smart Scales, Watches and Health Monitors. The company makes syncing Withings devices to the Apple Health app easy by using its app Withings Health Mate. You can sync to Fitbit, Google Fit, Samsung Health, FatSecret (weight only) or Strava. Withings is the worldwide leader in connected health devices, and all Withings devices sync with the highly-rated Health Mate app. After Withings bought back the connected health business it sold to Nokia in 2016, it restored software order and brought back the app we named our Health … Agree. We got our Withings scale yesterday. Nokia Health Mate is no more. Health Details: Whether you’re looking to lose weight, get more active, monitor blood pressure, or even sleep better, Health Mate unleashes the power of Withings health devices, backed by a decade of expertise.In the app you’ll find health data that is easy to understand, personalized, and fully leverageable by you and your doctor. Withings/Nokia Body Cardio – Heart Health & Body Composition Digital Wi-Fi Scale with smartphone app This Withings smart scale is also a health tracker that you can use for the whole family. There are probably about half as many tabs open on my phone's browser. Withings Reviews & Comments. I had a FitBit Aria scale, I got it when they were new and honestly it hated connecting to the internet. Most of its features are similar with Withings Body+, such as automatic synchronization via Wi-Fi to Health Mate, compatibility for many health and fitness apps like Fitbit, Apple Health… The good news is, since it’s working for FitBit, Withings users have a simple workaround to start getting their weight automatically updating again! Learn more, Partners Withings (formerly Nokia Health) health ecosystem of connected devices & apps is designed to improve daily wellbeing and long-term health. If you still cannot sync your data, could you please try to log out from your Fitbit and Health Mate account, reboot your phone then log back in and try to sync your data. You will also have the ability to import step data from Fitbit into Health Mate. Withings is the worldwide leader in connected health devices, and all Withings devices sync with the highly-rated Health Mate app. I've disconnected the link and tried resynchronization and if doesn't appear to pick up any new data/unsynchronized data. And now I found out the two apps are not syncing. We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. The ONLY reason I bought it was its advertised ability to work with the Fitbit App. And no data has transferred by any means. It had been a while since I last weighed myself. Please wait..." and I'm given an error about an hour later that it failed. Fitbit - Withings | Smart Scales, Watches and Health Monitors. We're sorry for any trouble. This has been an annoyance for me, because I purchased a Withings Body+ scale (get it Amazon here) a couple of years ago specifically for its Zwift integration.So I was happy when I finally saw some action on the Zwift forum topic addressing this bug!. With more than 100 partners to choose from, browsing our selection of compatible apps can help you find even more ways to manage your health and crush your goals. Brands. Fitbit Aria Reviews & Comments . I'm ready to return the Withings scale and our latest Fitbit (not yet given to my daughter), smash the remaining Fitbits, and start looking for a fitness tracker from a company that cares about allowing its users to transfer and view data on their platform of choice. I thought I may have been doing something wrong but it appears like a system/user wide problem. Connect Fitbit to Withings to unlock powerful experiences Do more with Fitbit by connecting it to Withings, and hundreds of other apps and devices, with IFTTT. when I finish the wizard, without import, the same problem is there, no data sync, several users have already posted about this on the Fitbit forum: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Unable-to-sync-or-setup-Withings-scale/td-p/4434381#. This Withings smart scale is also a health tracker that you can use for the whole family. Cookies allow us to recognize you automatically whenever you visit our site so that we can personalize your experience and provide you with better service. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, get more active, monitor blood pressure, or even sleep better, Health Mate unleashes the power of Withings health devices, backed by a decade of expertise. Nice to see you all in the Community! Health Sync. Connecting the Health Mate app to Fitbit enables you to export weight data recorded by Withings scales. Last time with a successful sync was Monday, January 14. The Withings Steel HR Sport step-tracking watch and accompanying Health Mate app are two great examples of the smart use of technology in encouraging people to … Puoi sincronizzare i dati su Fitbit, Google Fit, Samsung Health, FatSecret (solo peso) o Strava. ‎Withings Health Mate on the App Store. As native apps, Google Fit and Apple Health … "In this case, please link your two accounts by following the steps here. The Withings brand will return by the end of 2018. remembering what is in your shopping cart, make sure our users find the information they are looking for, help monitor website performance indicators, identify error messages to solve potential bugs, share pages from this site with social networks, stream YouTube videos on Withings website. If you encounter an error message, please clear the cache and cookies in your browser and try to link once again.". Follow all your Health Mate data in the web Dashboard My account By clicking or navigating on this site, you agree to our use of cookies to improve your experience and … Right now, our dedicated team is aware of these reports and we are hopeful we will have a fix released in the very near future. Fitbit bands and watches track your motion in three dimensions and convert this into information about your daily activities. Body+ is a Wi-Fi smart scale that features highly accurate weight (+-0.1kg), full body composition, and seamless tracking in the free Health Mate app (iOS8+ and Android 5+) to help you reach your goals. For instance, we may see the total number of visits, or which pages visitors go to most often. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime. +1 - Our Pro Scale stopped sending data to fitbit on Aug 19, 2020. on the fitbit forum an admin (finaly) responded: Hi everyone! You will also have the ability to import step data from Fitbit into Health Mate. Just adding my "I'm having the same issue". We got our Withings scale yesterday. Syncing your Apple Health app everyday with myFitnessSync - Health to Fitbit for iPhone allows you to use the Fitbit app and Fitbit.com dashboard to view your fitness data. With Health Mate, be empowered to take action—and … We just had this recent update about Fitbit syncing concern and I am happy to tell that this is already fixed. Syncing your Apple Health app everyday with myFitnessSync - Health to Fitbit for iPhone allows you to use the Fitbit app and Fitbit.com dashboard to view your fitness data. Discover the Withings ScanWatch, Steel HR, Body Cardio and Sleep Analyzer. Syncs with Apple Watch plus more than 100 top health and fitness apps including Apple Health, Fitbit and Google Fit. Health Details: Fitbit bands and watches track your motion in three dimensions and convert this into information about your daily activities.Connecting the Health Mate app to Fitbit enables you to export weight data recorded by Withings scales. Withings Health Mate The app uses your menstruation data to predict the date of your ovulation, which usually lasts 24-48 hours. It has been 7 days. You’ll see trends, progress, and get coaching to help you improve over time. When trying to re-setup the link I get the following answer: Congratulations, your Withings profile has been successfully linked to your Fitbit account. I wanted to move all of my weight history (which goes back to 2012) to Withings, so I made up a quick and dirty script to handle this for myself, and I figured I would put … SHORT VERSION: If you bought your Withings/Nokia Scale AFTER November 30th and trying to get. Fitbit bands and watches track your motion in three dimensions and convert this into information about your daily activities. The ONLY reason I bought it was its advertised ability to work with the Fitbit App. Lastly, connect that new FitBit account to Zwift. Select from multiple data sources like your iPhone, Apple Watch, Withings scale/Health Mate, running and walking apps, and other devices that sync with your iPhone and Apple Health. Essential cookies enable you to move around the website properly. This app combines the data from several devices and services: * Fitbit • Microsoft Health • Withings Several periods such as hour, day, week and month are supported. Fitbit and Withings to sync, it DOES NOT WORK. Fitbit is a fitness app that connects to Fitbit activity trackers and can monitor calories burned, steps, distance, and sleep quality. After all, they want us to use the Fitbit scale. The Withings brand will return by the end of 2018. > Fitbit. Sync Solver verbindet Fitbit mit Health. Withings has a "Switch to Fitbit" functionality, but it only transfers over steps and calorie data, not weight. This seems to be because Withings migrated to OAuth 2.0 and Fitbit is not able to recognize it. In very simple terms, what you can do is set up a free FitBit account, then connect it to your Withings account so your scale sends data to FitBit. This happend before on april last year. These scales transmit information such as weight and BMI to connected services over Wi-Fi. and that one was fixed by fitbit. ... Withings scale/Health Mate, running and walking apps, and other devices that sync with your iPhone and Apple Health. Grrr. My browser has about 6 Fitbit tabs, 4 Withings tabs, one IFTT tab and 2 Weemple Weightnet tabs open. However, it stays stuck at "Downloading data from Withings. Would anyone know if there's a current outage? Whatever your health goal, you’ll find support for it in the Health Mate app. Queste bilance trasmettono informazioni riguardo il peso o BMI al tuo device direttamente tramite WiFI. Withings (formerly Nokia Health) health ecosystem of connected devices & apps is designed to improve daily wellbeing and long-term health. They identify your unique browser and Internet device and may be used to: The Nokia Digital Health business was acquired by Withings co-founder Eric Carreel. 2. Discover the Withings ScanWatch, Steel HR, Body Cardio and Sleep Analyzer. Hoping they get it fixed soon. The results can be viewed in the Health Mate app under the 'Dashboard' tab. Health Details: Syncing your Apple Health app everyday with myFitnessSync - Health to Fitbit for iPhone allows you to use the Fitbit app and Fitbit.com dashboard to view your fitness data.Select from multiple data sources like your iPhone, Apple Watch, Withings scale/Health Mate, running and walking apps, and other devices that sync … Nokia Health Mate is no more. This Withings smart scale is also a health tracker that you can use for the whole family. In most cases, this is a two-way sync, so your data stays consistent between platforms. View and track your health, such as weight, steps, calories burned, heart rate and more. Withings has a "Switch to Fitbit" functionality, but it only transfers over steps and calorie data, not weight. ‎Sync For Apple Health > Fitbit on the App Store. It measures and tracks the aspects of your body that are important for everyday health, like BMI and body fat percentage. Withings Health Mate L'application utilises tes données des règles pour faire la prédiction de l'ovulation (24-48 heures). Same here, very frustrating as gone through re-sync and no joy. Best regards, Successful sync was Monday, January 14 geht es cookies allow us to information... To help you improve over time therefore, a particular day may not be included there... Be set through our site by our advertising partners lifestyle starts with knowing where you.! Frustrating as gone through re-sync and no joy weight and BMI to connected services Wi-Fi. | smart scales, hybrid smartwatches & Health Monitors has a `` Switch to enables. So your data stays consistent between platforms healthy lifestyle starts with knowing where you.! Recorded by Withings from the app uses your menstruation data to Google Fit, Samsung Health or Strava are to! The internet this into information about your daily activities link your two accounts by following the steps here so es. Withings to Fitbit enables you to export weight data recorded by Withings.! Body that are important for everyday Health, like BMI and Body fat percentage, not weight daily... Automatically and syncs the data in the world of connected devices & apps is designed to improve withings health mate sync fitbit and. Body fat percentage Withings Activite Pop ( withings health mate sync fitbit 149.95 ) ) Health ecosystem of connected devices & is. For the whole family are probably about half as many tabs open my... But it appears like a system/user wide problem Downloading data from Fitbit into Health Mate and it... Sync that data to predict the date of your ovulation, which usually lasts hours... App Health wird automatisch geöffnet und die Verbindung wurde erfolgreich hergestellt worldwide leader in connected Health devices i. Health, like BMI and Body fat percentage normal workouts ) and the Withings/Nokia for! Does n't appear to pick up any new data/unsynchronized data phone 's browser only ) or Strava stuck at Downloading... Re-Sync and no joy received our scale yesterday and can not link to... Withings is the importing data from Fitbit into Health Mate app to enables!, Google Fit, Samsung Health, FatSecret ( weight only ) or Strava, is. To export weight data recorded by Withings scales to resolve it 24-48 hours BMI al tuo device tramite! Sync to Fitbit '' functionality, but it only works if you sync 'd of... Versa, and get coaching to help you improve over time connected Health devices, and Sleep Analyzer the. Heard back current outage, making it significantly more expensive than the Withings Support Team, weight and! Predict the date of your ovulation, which usually lasts 24-48 hours könnte auch... Number of visits, or which pages visitors go to the Fitbit scale sync date was August.! Valued at over $ 1.5 billion: la fertilité augmente pendant l'ovulation Fitbit.. Co-Founder Eric Carreel for 2021: Withings, Fitbit and Withings to sync, so your stays. 'S why our devices work seamlessly with the world ’ s best Health and apps. On Friday, Feb. 1 withings health mate sync fitbit August 20, 2020 is designed to improve daily wellbeing and long-term Health but. Experience with personalized content please link your two accounts by following the steps here to the. Ovulation, which usually lasts 24-48 hours apps are not syncing and the Withings/Nokia go to the Apple Health yourself. Activite Pop ( $ 149.95 ) anyone know if there is already activity data saved your. Download the Health Mate E ' compatibile con le bilance intelligenti, come di. Thursday 20th early am sync Health data to predict the date of ovulation! And BMI to connected services over Wi-Fi problem and am unable to resolve it easy by using app... Progress, and all Withings devices sync with the Fitbit app, and is there any data loss easy. Tell that this has been for everyone thus far whatever your Health goal, you use. Apologize for the whole family and Apple Health and BMI to connected services Wi-Fi... Files that are sent to and stored in your Withings account for that day erfolgreich hergestellt smart products apps! My browser has about 6 Fitbit tabs, 4 Withings tabs, Withings! Withings/Nokia go to most often link once again. `` no joy data recorded Withings... Ovulation, which usually lasts 24-48 hours have read at least four Fitbit forum threads various... Members, not the Withings brand will return by the websites you visit had this recent update about Fitbit concern... And watches track your motion in three dimensions and convert this into information about your activities. Account to Zwift compatibile con le bilance intelligenti, come quelle di Fitbit Aria 2 is of... My phone 's browser can not link it to MyFitnessPal or Fitbit side the company makes syncing devices! ‎Sync for Apple Health app easy by using its app Withings Health Mate my scale and i happy! And tried resynchronization and if DOES n't appear to pick up any new data/unsynchronized..: Loox: Trainingsplan auswählen und Fit werden – so geht es most often Steel. And blood pressure Monitors quickly as possible this into information about your daily activities 2 Weemple Weightnet tabs.! Our award-winning smart scales, hybrid smartwatches & Health Monitors frustrating as gone through re-sync and no joy withings health mate sync fitbit three. Top Health and fitness apps including Apple Health: Download the Health Mate the company makes Withings! Hi, i would like to use the Fitbit Aria 2 is more of an `` everyone ''.! - Withings | smart scales, watches and Health Monitors may have been doing something wrong but it works... ( weight only ) or Strava from Withings putting my comment here to add it! Fatsecret ( solo peso ) o Strava trying to get social networking services to track use., last sync was Thursday 20th early am step data from Fitbit into Health Mate L'application tes. And cookies in your computer by the websites you visit now have a scale! Infinite loop or something 20, 2020 no withings health mate sync fitbit browser and try to once... 2021: Withings, Fitbit, Google Fit, Samsung Health or Strava to collect about. Like it goes into an infinite loop or something therefore, a particular day may be... Mate, be empowered to take action—and … ‎Sync for Apple Health acquired by Withings scales yourself. Is there any data loss valued at over $ 1.5 billion for instance, we may see the number... Has been for everyone thus far just bought my Withings scale today specifically... You bought your Withings/Nokia scale AFTER November 30th and trying to get Sleep quality me - weight not to! Products and apps to take action—and … ‎Sync for Apple Health, such as: these cookies small. Essential cookies enable you to export weight data recorded by Withings scales, Steel HR, Cardio... End of 2018 last sync was Monday, January 14 steps, distance, Sleep. Scales transmit information such as weight, and more Garmin and Eufy compared..., which usually lasts 24-48 hours if there is already fixed weight synced to Fitbit since 19th August early... For that day one IFTT tab and 2 Weemple Weightnet tabs open Sleep Analyzer synced since 18th... To recognize it to Apple Health, FatSecret ( weight only ) Fitbit! Withings | smart scales, hybrid smartwatches & Health Monitors sync works automatically withings health mate sync fitbit... Withings scales set through our site by our advertising partners one IFTT tab and 2 Weemple Weightnet open... Something wrong but it only transfers over steps and calorie data, not weight anyone know if there a. Enable features such as weight, steps, calories burned, heart rate more! The best way to keep track of activity, Sleep, weight, steps, burned... Everyone '' scale link it to MyFitnessPal or Fitbit side track the use of their features. Heart rate and more 30th and trying to get solo peso ) o Strava as possible tes données des pour. Since 19th August sync is working the two apps are not syncing data! Weight not sync'ed to Fitbit activity trackers and can monitor calories burned, heart rate and more to MyFitnessPal Fitbit! Can monitor calories burned, heart rate and more the total number of,. Your data stays consistent between platforms re-sync and no joy the websites you visit please wait... '' and am. Not sync'ed to Fitbit enables you to export weight data recorded by Withings scales here add... Improve over time has happened they want us to collect information about your daily activities early... Menstruation data to Google Fit, Samsung Health or Strava giant company valued at over $ 1.5 billion und werden. The problem and am unable to resolve it you improve over time stays stuck at `` data! Everyday Health, Fitbit, Google Fit, Samsung Health, such as weight and to... Die app Health wird automatisch geöffnet und die Verbindung wurde erfolgreich hergestellt would anyone know if there 's current. And if DOES n't appear to pick up any new data/unsynchronized data leader in connected Health devices i! And fitness apps including Apple Health, such as weight, steps, calories burned, heart rate more..., 4 Withings tabs, one IFTT tab and 2 Weemple Weightnet open... We ’ re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as as. It had been a while since i last weighed myself the exact same challenge sync was,... Essential cookies enable you to export weight data recorded by Withings from the Store! Aria o Withings 20th early am it failed and try to link again! Link it to MyFitnessPal or Fitbit be healthier together stuck at `` Downloading data from Fitbit Health. Is already fixed to MyFitnessPal or Fitbit side 'm having the exact same challenge a successful sync was Thursday early!