Uma build tendo base nos monstros World Legacys, e com power cards como Mekk-Knights e Orcust. ... ja - rulings; en; fr; de; it; pt; es; ko; YGOrganization database; Gallery; Rulings; Errata; Artworks; Tips; Trivia; Appearances English sets Worldwide. Activated WL Survivor, milling Crusadia Krawler, World Legacy’s Corruption, Knightmare Corruptor Iblee, World Legacy Guardragon, and World Legacy – “World Chalice”, then decided to add WL Guardragon to hand. $21.11. If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can add, from your GY to your hand, 1 Level 9 monster with a different original Type and Attribute than this card. Sei’ibutsu no Shugoryuu / Guardragon of the World Legacy Continuous Spell Card You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn. report. There are a few others but nothing most Salamangreats run. Salamangreats are in the game however but only a VERY limited amount like Foxy, Heatleo, Falco and Jaguar. The (written) contents of the card made using this template belongs to the user(s) listed in the creator fields. You can banish 2 Normal Monsters from your hand or GY; Special Summon this card from your hand. Property: Text: When this card is activated: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon monster in your GY; add it to your hand or Special Summon it. - Krawlers: They made Krawlers some shit at the beginning, but World Legacy Communion isn't really enough for me to like them. This card's effect that Special Summons it from your hand is an Ignition Effect that activates in the hand. If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can add, from your GY to your hand, 1 Level 9 monster with a different original Type and Attribute than this card. Despite inheriting the downsides of a Continuous Spell, WLG will pay you back straight-away, getting you a Level 4 or lower Dragon from your grave, or Special Summoning it. 9 months ago. Ss Mardark, use Madark and Trishula to xyz summon True King of All Calamities. World Legacy Guardragon Astramarduke | Sakura CC Wiki | Fandom. You can only activate 1 "World Legacy Succession" per turn. This series is part of the "World Legacy" storyline. Set Vanguard, Krawler, and Justicia, then ended my turn on a passive note; Opponent began their turn, Summoning Witchfraft Schmitta, then moving to BP and attacking my set Justicia. Duellinks Ace 36,330 views. 12:11. World Legacy . World Legacy Succession. Release Number Set Rarity; 2019-05-02: DANE-EN059: Dark Neostorm: Ultra Rare: 2020-08-27: MP20-EN076: 2020 Tin of Lost Memories: Prismatic Secret Rare Search categories. ... ja - rulings; en; fr; de; it; pt; es; ko; YGOrganization database; Gallery; Rulings; Errata; Artworks; Tips; Trivia; Appearances English sets Worldwide. Sakura Custom Card Wikia. hide. He lacks any form of protection or removal effect, making him essentially a big beater on the field with his debuff effect. DEF: 3000. Do NOT repost this on other communities without permission/proper crediting to the members involved, or else aggressive action shall be taken against you. Yu-Gi-Oh! Once per turn: You can target 1 Dragon monster you control; move that monster you control to another of your Main Monster Zones. - World Legacy Guardragon - SAST-EN062 - Savage Strike - First Edition - Ultra Rare 4.8 out of 5 stars 13. As low as: $2.48. Tournament Eligibility. You can only activate 1 "World Legacy Monstrosity" per turn. - The World Legacy Monsters themselves: What I mean is: Wand, Armor, Lance, and Ark are Level 7 or Higher which makes them bad by default. Boosters. You can only use each of the following effects of "World Legacy Guardragon Mardark" once per turn. By far his best quality is the ease of Special Summoning him. Duel Links ; OCG Rulings. Attribute: Level (9) ATK: 2600. With this deck you will be searching a lot of Normal monsters to use as cost for this monster's Special Summoning. You can only activate 1 "World Legacy Awakens" per turn. World Legacy Guardragon Mardark "World Legacy Guardragon Mardark" Gallery; Rulings; Errata; Artworks; Tips; Trivia; Appearances. Twin twisters vs world legacy guardragon. Banishing 2 Normal Monsters from your GY is the cost to activate this effect. Cards. When this card is activated: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon monster in your GY; add it to your hand or Special Summon it. Actually, the Guardragon archetype isn't in this game. Register Start a Wiki. save. And have 2 world crowns already. Basically most of Savage Strike booster pack contents as well as any packs released after that are not in the game. Rulings; Errata/OCG changes; Suggested usage; Appearance; Lore; Names; Galleries. Knightmare Cerberus. Set Galleries (Cards) Deck Galleries (Cards) Booster Gallery (Packs) Archetype/Series Individual Galleries Deck Gallery (Boxes) Game Mats Card backs on this Wikia Fan Fictions . Japanese 星 ( せい ) 遺 ( い ) 物 ( ぶつ ) の 守 ( しゅ ) 護 ( ご ) 竜 ( りゅう ) メロダーク Base 星遺物の守護竜メロダーク Kana せいいぶつのしゅごりゅうメロダーク Rōmaji Sei'ibutsu no Shugoryū Merodāku Translated Star Relic Guardragon Merodark. share. You can only activate 1 "World Legacy Succession" per turn. So I'm planning on coming back to the game, found out about World Legacy/Chalice and Guardragons, and got very interested. Abilities Clothing. World Legacy Guardragon Mardark. Archetypes … I gained clarity for my vision of family, business and community. Duel Links ] - Duration: 12:11. Use a ball, auram, venus and Lib to ss apollousa. View All Versions Number: SAST-EN062 Rarity: Ultra Rare Attribute /Card Type: SPELL /Continuous Spell Card Description: When this card is activated: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon monster in your GY, add it to your hand or Special Summon it. If someone chains twin twisters to world legacies activation is the first effect negated. World Legacy Guardragon. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? World Legacy Guardragon. - World Legacy Monstrosity - DANE-EN059 - Ultra Rare - 1st Edition - Dark Neostorm 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. Deck Information ; Deck Type: Fun/Casual Decks: Deck Master: Mekk-Knight Crusadia Avramax: TCG/OCG: TCG: Submission Date: June 13th 2019: Author: Cyro_The_Pyro: YGOPRODeck File Download : View in Online Deck Builder Purchase on TCGplayer Text View YDKe : use normals to summon guardragon… Yu-Gi-Oh! (It does not target.) Manga; Yu-Gi-Oh! (1) When this card is activated: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon monster in your GY; either add it to your hand or Special Summon it. Main Boosters; Deck Build Boosters; Side Boosters; RD Boosters; Decks. Release Number Set Rarity; 2018-05-03: FLOD-EN071: Flames of Destruction: Rare: 2019-08-29: MP19-EN048: 2019 Gold Sarcophagus Tin Mega Pack: Common Search categories. Savage Strike. Games Movies TV Video. TCG sets OCG sets Card search categories Other card information Gallery Rulings Errata Tips Appearances Trivia Lores Artworks Names External links Yugioh-Card … 2019 Gold Sarcophagus Tin Mega Pack. 9,625 Pages. Property: Text: Target 1 monster in your GY; Special Summon it to your zone a Link Monster points to. World Legacy Guardragon Mardark. You can banish 2 Normal Monsters from your hand or GY; Special Summon this card from your hand. TCG Advanced TCG Traditional OCG Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Tournament Stats | Yugioh Wiki | Expand/Collapse All. You can only use each of the following effects of "World Legacy Guardragon Mardark" once per turn. Twin twisters vs world legacy guardragon. You can only use each of the following effects of "World Legacy Guardragon Mardark" once per turn. ... ja - rulings; en; fr; de; it; pt; es; ko; YGOrganization database; Gallery; Rulings; Errata; Artworks; Tips; Trivia; Appearances English sets Worldwide. "World legacy" is technically an archetype, but It's mostly made of "outside support" for the other archetypes related to that storyline. Now u have 3 negates with apollousa, negate all mons effect on the field. World Legacy Guardragon. Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Eligibility. Once per turn: You can target 1 Dragon monster you control; move that monster you control to another of your Main Monster Zones. You can only activate 1 "World Legacy Guardragon" per turn. Close • Posted by just now. Duel Devastator. Text: All monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK/DEF for each Dragon monster you control. Card Effect June 13, 2019 Cyro_The_Pyro 10,640 1 Comment Mekk-Knight, Orcust, World Chalice. Types: Dragon / Effect. Ban guardragon, ss a normal mons. Ss Trishula by banishing 3 dragons and ban 3 cards. Yeah, I run 2x destrudo in my list. 100% Upvoted. - World Legacy - World Crown - MP19-EN082 - Super Rare - 1st Edition - 2019 Gold Sarcophagus Tin Mega Pack 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. You can banish 2 Normal Monsters from your hand or GY; Special Summon this card from your hand. $0.39. 2020 Tin of Lost Memories Mega Pack. You can only activate 1 "World Legacy Guardragon" per turn. You are much better off waiting until the banlist and then deciding whether you want to make orcust, mekk-knights or what have you (also depending on budget), since they are all archetypes of that storyline. "Guardragon" is a series introduced in Code of the Duelist with more members in Savage Strike. I discovered was what was working and more importantly, what was not working for me as I had embarked upon several new business ventures. Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju. "When this card is activated: you can target 1-4 dragon in gy and add it to hand or SS" 0 comments. Add new page. World Legacy Guardragon Mardark is not a particularly good boss monster. OTK WORLD LEGACY GUARDRAGON MARDARK, KING DRAGUN [ Yu-Gi-Oh! Use guardragon to link out Elpy, ss Omni, add World Legacy Guardragon Mardark. What would be the best … With the help of Lee (World Legacy’s Heart), the group is powered up by the World Chalice, ... (Guardragon of the World Legacy), while Longirsu holds the body of his fallen sister/construct. As low as: $0.70. World Legacy Guardragon,while sounding like a monster, is a Continuous Spell that benefits Dragon-Types in general, as well as furthers their strategy. Wikis. After leaving the corporate world after 25 years, and being on an executive team in a large software company, I thought I had most of the answers.